On the menu: ghetto lobster

Rasp

Senior Editor
Jigaboo couple tenderize niglet before boiling it

Hammond couple charged in toddler's beating death

July 31, 2007 - A Northwest Indiana couple is charged in connection with the beating death of a toddler.

Twenty-three-month-old Elijah Harris
died last Thursday after suffering traumatic brain injuries at a home in Hammond.

WLS_073107_hammond275.jpg

The child's mother, 29-year-old Angela Burgher, and the boy's stepfather, Dennis Burgher, each face four counts of child neglect.

Investigators say the toddler also had scalding burns on his body.

The mother and stepfather remained in custody Tuesday night.

Re: On the menu: parboiled ghetto lobster

another niglet in the soup

Butt Ugly Babysitter Dips (hopefully) Niglet In Boiling Water http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/sep/27/babysitter-accused-aggravated-child-abuse/ Baby Burned; Sitter Charged
By Chris Echegaray
http://www.wfla.com/ (Video at link)
Published: September 27, 2007
How did I know it was a negress before I even saw the photo?TAMPA - An 18-month-old baby suffered second-degree burns Tuesday when a babysitter submerged his feet in boiling water, Tampa police reported

Maggie Nicole Williams, 20, of 3538 N 20th St., is charged with aggravated child abuse.

Tampa Fire Rescue and police went to 3538 N. 20th St., responding to a call about a severely burned baby, police said. The child was taken to Tampa General Hospital.

Williams placed his feet in a metal bucket filled with boiling water, police said.

Williams was arrested Wednesday and is being held at Orient Road Jail with bail set at $25,000. Seemed to be a nice area in the video, not like a typical nigraville. Let's hope it wasn't a human child left in the care of some brain damaged chimp by its diversity loving white parents .

Butt Ugly Babysitter Dips (hopefully) Niglet In Boiling Water http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/sep/27/babysitter-accused-aggravated-child-abuse/ Baby Burned; Sitter Charged
By Chris Echegaray
http://www.wfla.com/ (Video at link)
Published: September 27, 2007
How did I know it was a negress before I even saw the photo?TAMPA - An 18-month-old baby suffered second-degree burns Tuesday when a babysitter submerged his feet in boiling water, Tampa police reported

Maggie Nicole Williams, 20, of 3538 N 20th St., is charged with aggravated child abuse.

Tampa Fire Rescue and police went to 3538 N. 20th St., responding to a call about a severely burned baby, police said. The child was taken to Tampa General Hospital.

Williams placed his feet in a metal bucket filled with boiling water, police said.

Williams was arrested Wednesday and is being held at Orient Road Jail with bail set at $25,000. Seemed to be a nice area in the video, not like a typical nigraville. Let's hope it wasn't a human child left in the care of some brain damaged chimp by its diversity loving white parents .

Pretty quick there, Johnny 99!! I thought I had the first post of this most recent ghetto lobster!! Oh well, what can I say?? Nice work there!! I will just add a little to it:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5a59476e-4867-4553-9cbd-ea4cbaec4ab9

Story.jpg

"Iz jus luvs dems chillins boiled up good!!"

Babysitter charged with child abuse
Last Update: 9/27 8:12 pm

Maggie Williams is charged with aggravated child abuse. TAMPA - Police have arrested and charged 20-year-old Maggie Williams with aggravated child abuse after investigators say she dipped an 18-month-old boys' feet into boiling hot water.

Tampa Fire Rescue officials were called to the boy's home on North 20th Street on Wednesday morning for serious burns. Williams originally told investigators that the boy was burned but hot water in the bathtub.

The toddler was brought to Tampa General Hospital where he is being treated for 2nd and 3rd degree burns to his feet.

Williams is being held at the Orient Road Jail on $25,000 bond.

I have to agree with Johnny99, I knew this was a nigger story even before I started looking for confirmation. When was the last time you read about a white person boiling a child?? I don't think I ever have seen a story concerning a white doing this uniquely nigger act. These creatures are straight out of the jungle!! BTW, the cook is one sexy negress, don't you agree?? LOL!!

Gm
an

"When a sistuh gon' get muh muddafuggin' show on duh Food Network???"

Yolanda blackens dat niglet well

Yonkers woman gets 15 years for scalding toddler

A Yonkers woman who last year intentionally scalded her 2-year-old son because she was angry at the child's father will spend the next 15 years in state prison, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's Office.

Yolanda Blackwell, 27, of 169 Oak St., pleaded guilty to one count of first-degree assault, a felony, and was sentenced yesterday in Westchester County Court.

"One of the primary functions of a parent is to protect their children from harm," Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore said in a statement. "What transpired in this case, a mother intentionally scalding her toddler because she was angry and frustrated, is nothing short of deplorable. ... Her unspeakable actions were the result of a long downward spiral which now has ended with a 15-year prison sentence for the mother and a child permanently scarred, both physically and emotionally."

On Oct. 12, Blackwell, who was angry at her son's father, dipped the boy into a tub containing scalding water. The boy suffered third-degree burns over 20 percent of his body. The burns required multiple surgeries and an extensive stay in the intensive care unit at the Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx.

Blackwell did not immediately get her son medical attention, authorities said, but instead dressed him in clothes that would cover the injuries.

Latoya boils niglet after it poops itself

Stafford woman convicted of scalding her 3-year-old

A Stafford jury last night convicted a county woman of intentionally scalding her 3-year-old daughter following a potty-training mishap.

Latoya L. Haley, 24, was found guilty of child abuse and child neglect.

The jury recommended that she serve two years on the abuse charge and no jail time for the neglect; both were the minimum sentences.

Judge J. Howe Brown could reduce the sentence even further when Haley is formally sentenced Nov. 28, but he can't increase it. Brown allowed Haley to remain free on bond until her sentencing.

According to the evidence presented by prosecutor Eric Olsen, the child was staying at Haley's home on Vista Woods Road in North Stafford Feb. 26 when she incurred 2nd-degree burns on her right buttocks.

Child Protective Services was called after the child was taken to the Lake Ridge Pediatric Center in Prince William by her stepmother.

According to testimony, the child told a doctor that "Mom put me in water that was too hot after I pooped myself."

The pediatrician who treated the child determined that the injuries were intentionally inflicted and were the result of being immersed in something hot.

Haley denied doing anything to the child and said she didn't know how she was injured.

Haley said she noticed blisters when she was cleaning the child and that the blisters got worse while the child was being bathed.

The guilty verdicts brought audible groans from Haley's supporters in the courtroom. Two of them were ordered by bailiffs to leave.

Haley had no prior felony record. She was represented by attorneys John Mayoras and Shama Farooq.

Jungle chef boiled niglet into a tasty stew

Convictions upheld in fatal scalding of boy, 2
But the appellate court says the man who killed his son must be resentenced

An appeals court has affirmed the guilty verdicts of a Tulsa man who was convicted of murdering and neglecting his 2-year-old son, but it ordered that he be resentenced.

071115_A17_hButt54174_a17ball15.jpg

In an order filed Wednesday, the state Court of Criminal Appeals sent Carlis Ball's case back to Tulsa County District Court for a new sentencing because his jury in 2006 was not instructed about the ramifications of an "85 percent" crime.

Ball's trial concluded one day before the appeals court, in an unrelat ed Tulsa County murder case, issued a ruling that opened the door for jurors to hear how much time a murderer must serve on a life term before being eligible for parole.

In Ball's case, jurors imposed a no-parole life prison term for the first-degree murder of his 2-year-old son, Keenan Taylor
, who was fatally scalded.

071115_A17_hButt54174_a19taylor15.jpg

Ball, now 26, also was found guilty of neglecting Keenan, and that resulted in a consecutive life term with parole possible.

By a 4-1 vote, the appeals court upheld both convictions.

Prosecutors asserted that Ball intentionally poured scalding water on Keenan on June 8, 2005, inflicting burns on about 50 percent of the toddler's body.

Prosecutors said Ball -- the only adult who lived in an apartment with four children -- neglected to get medical care for the boy for 20 hours after the scalding. Keenan died at a hospital on June 9, 2005, nine days before his third birthday.

Ball has said the boy was burned accidentally.

At the trial, the only other punishment option for first-degree murder was life with parole possible.

District Judge Tom Thornbrugh denied a defense request to give jurors the option of returning a verdict on the lesser charge of second-degree manslaughter.

That charge, which allows a maximum sentence of four years, involves an accusation of "culpable negligence" -- an omission to do something that a reasonably careful person would do, or a failure to use ordinary care and caution.

The appellate opinion, written by Judge David Lewis, calls it an "abuse of discretion" for Thornbrugh not to instruct jurors on the second-degree manslaughter option.

Thornbrugh also erred in not instructing jurors about the defense of an "excusable homicide," the opinion says.

But the appeals court said that "in light of the evidence as a whole and the remaining instructions, the refused instructions on excusable homicide and second-degree manslaughter would not have changed the outcome" and provided no basis to reverse the convictions.

Tulsa County judges now inform jurors that a life term for murder is treated as 45 years and that a convicted defendant must serve at least 85 percent -- or 38 years and three months -- before being eligible for parole. Judges also now tell jurors about the 85 percent requirement for certain crimes that are less serious than murder that can result in sentences for a specific number of years.

The appeals court has ordered resentencings in several Tulsa County murder cases -- tried before the appellate requirement that jurors be told about the 85 percent factor -- because jurors were not instructed in that regard.

In Ball's case, Appeals Judge Charles Chapel dissented and indicated that he would reverse the entire trial outcome.

Chapel asserted that a medical examiner, Dr. Ronald Distefano, provided improper testimony, "as he reached a conclusion not based on the evidence, and told jurors what result to reach."

Baby Sitter Accused of Scalding Child
Child Rushed To Hospital

POSTED: 11:13 am EST December 4, 2007
UPDATED: 11:34 am EST December 4, 2007

WESTWOOD -- A baby sitter is now facing charges of burning the young child in her care.

Police were called Monday afternoon to the Silvercliff Apartments in Westwood. When they arrived, they found a 3-year-old child burned from the waist down.

14768491_240X180.jpg

Neighbors said the baby sitter, 25-year-old Chanita Craig, dipped him in scalding bath water.

The child was treated at Children's Hospital.

Craig, who's still at large, is charged with child endangering.

http://www.wlwt.com/newsarchive/14770462/detail.html

An Indianapolis woman pleaded guilty today to neglect and other charges stemming from burns her 7-year-old son suffered in scalding bathwater.

Bessie Saffold, 62, agreed to admit only to failing to seek medical help for the boy, who was one of several children she and her husband, Mechelle, 60, had adopted over the years. When prosecutors charged her in the January incident, they accused Bessie Saffold of submerging the boy intentionally to punish him for wetting his bed; he suffered second- and third-degree burns to his feet, legs and buttocks.

Her plea agreement with prosecutors did not set sentencing terms. That will be left to Judge Grant Hawkins, and he said today that the maximum Saffold faces is 24 years in prison. Her sentencing is set for Dec. 28.

She also pleaded guilty to three low-level felonies -- one count of criminal confinement, for locking another child in a room as punishment, and two counts of battery, for excessively spanking other children beyond what the judge said would fall under the "parental authority doctrine."

In October, Hawkins sentenced Mechelle Saffold to four years in prison for also failing to seek medical help after the scalding incident. The judge said he would consider revising the sentence after a year.

Outside court, Bessie Saffold's attorney, Patrick Baker, said he would cite his client's lack of a criminal history and other factors in asking the judge to suspend all or most of any prison sentence.

"These charges were uncharacteristic of what her background is," Baker said, noting she and her husband had taken in children for years and had been honored for her work as a foster parent.

Re: On the menu: parboiled ghetto lobster/ Charred Niglet Knuckles

http://www.local6.com/news/13387513/detail.html
13387489.jpg
Police: Mom Used Stove To Discipline Kids
POSTED: 11:20 pm EDT May 24, 2007

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Police are searching for a mother of three they said is wanted on suspicion of aggravated child abuse, according to WJXT-TV.

According to investigators, 36-year-old Belinda Hicks used a hot stove to discipline her children.

Police said Hicks would deliberately put her children's knuckles, hands and feet on the hot burners of the stove as a punishment.

A warrant was recently issued for the woman's arrest.

The wanted woman's ex-husband Roland Hicks told WJXT that he found out what was happening when his children stayed with him in early May.

"They said their mom would usually burn my daughter's fingers, her knuckles, the back her fingers and hands, and I saw those, and the child protection agency took pictures of that. Then my kids say when they get disciplined, not to tell or they would get hit with an extension cord," Roland Hicks said.

He said he took the children, ages 10, 11 and 12, to Shands-Jacksonville Medical Center, where doctors confirmed the signs of abuse.

They said one of the children sustained second-degree burns on her foot and reported that there were older injuries consistent with the stories the children were reporting.

"We're looking for her. Belinda Hicks is on the run. We believe her to be in the Jacksonville area, but we're not sure where right now," said Jacksonville Sheriff's Office spokesman Ken Jefferson.

WJXT-TV's Jim Piggott reported that Belinda Hicks was arrested in the past on a domestic abuse charge, but nothing involving children.

Police ask anyone with information about the wanted woman's whereabouts to call Crimestoppers at 866-845-TIPS.

latest Ghetto Lobster story from College Park, GA

Here's the latest Ghetto Lobster story from College Park, GA..."Capahk"...a niggerized close in 'burb of Apelanta.

College Park Dad Charged with Putting Autistic Son in Scalding Water

photo_servlet

Owens Marcellus Adams

COLLEGE PARK, Ga. (FOX 5) -- A father was facing charges Wednesday night for allegedly placing his 11-year-old autistic son in a tub of hot water because the child wet the bed.

Investigators said Owens Marcellus Adams, II was charged with cruelty to children and aggravated battery for what he is accused of doing to his son, who was still recovering in the hospital Wednesday night.

"I would have never thought he would do this," said the child's mother Lashaunda Ridley.

The Fulton County police report said the 11-year-old boy was burned on December 30, while with Adams on a weekend visit. In the report, Adams said the boy was burned by his bath water while he was downstairs making breakfast.

Fulton County police said Adams burned the boy as punishment.

"The child wet the bed. His father became very, very upset at which time he placed the child in the bathtub in scalding hot water," said Officer Gary Syblis of the Fulton County Police Department.

The boy's mother said the child was rushed to Grady Hospital and authorities there alerted the police.
"DFACS called the police at which time Fulton County police responded to Grady, talked to DFACS at which time they investigated the father," said Officer Syblis.

Adams was arrested and the child was transported to Shriner's Children's Hospital in Cincinnati

"I heard this is the best burn center here for kids. He had third degree burns, I wanted him to have the best care," said Ridley.

Ridley said the child has a long road ahead and will be at Shriner's Hospital for another month. Then the child will undergo extensive rehabilitation.

Punishment Too Harsh For Negress in Latest GhettoLobster Case

Nigger Sow Sentenced to 6 Months For Par-Boiling Diamonte
Jan 15, 2008

Must See VIDEO

scaldingboy.jpg

Half Cooked Niglet

BALTIMORE (WJZ) ― It's a punishment no child deserves--being shoved into a tub full of scalding water. Now a caretaker has been sentenced for what she did, but the victim's family says it's not enough.

Mike Hellgren reports why they feel she deserved more time behind bars.

The victim is a smart young man:lol: who described to Eyewitness News the incredible pain he still lives with every day.

Prosecutors say after being scalded he was forced to do chores, despite first and second-degree burns. They asked the judge for more jail time, but the woman who plead guilty to assault was sentenced to just a few months.

Ten-year-old Diamonte Fairley is scarred for life. Inside a home in North Baltimore, police say the woman caring for him, Shamia Lawson, filled a bathtub with five pots of scalding water and pushed him into it as punishment. As per the recipe

Severe burns covered Diamonte's body, infected and oozing, yet Lawson did not take him to the hospital for days, and when she did, she lied about her name and his.

"I had so many IVs done. I swear, it felt like I was being injected with five swords to the gut," Fairley said.

"His toes may have to be amputated. He was scalded from the waist down. He may not be able to procreate without an operation," said grandfather Alvin Fairley, Sr. God willing!

"He was taped from his waist down in bandages. I can't remember how many surgeries he had," said Gwen Ray, who shares custody of the victim. "His feet are a mess."

Yet, when Lawson pleaded guilty to assault, the judge gave her a sentence amounting to just six months behind bars. Guidelines called for four to nine years.

"I think it's just not right, giving a child a third-degree burn from his waist down. She was scheduled to get six years," Fairley said.

"The prosecutor is bitterly disappointed in this sentence. This young child deserves justice," said Margaret Burns, city state's attorney spokesperson. "The system is broken and it is reflected in this type of case and others."

Lawson's attorney told Eyewitness News the sentence was appropriate, that Lawson was an otherwise law-abiding citizen.

A Social Services caseworker even testified on behalf of Lawson's parenting skills and according to a published report, Social Services allowed Lawson's biological daughter to remain in her care while she was out on bail.

They're now considering whether to return the girl to Lawson's custody when she gets out.

As for Diamonte, his family says he's seeing a psychiatrist and has weekly visits to physical therapy.

According to a published report, Lawson said she never scalded the young boy as punishment. She says her apartment had problems getting hot water and that's why boiling water was added to the bath.

Nigger Nigglet Abuser Sentenced (Ghetto Lobster Case)

Child Abuser Gets Sentenced for Crimes Against Girlfriend's Kids

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/15450251.html

Woods%20Sentencing.jpg

YouNewsTVÃԠ’Ô�šÃ”š¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢”š¬ ÅÔš¾ÃƒÆ’ƒâ┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¢Story Published: Feb 8, 2008 at 5:27 PM EST

Story Updated: Feb 8, 2008 at 5:27 PM EST
By Jeff Neumeyer
Watch the story It's judgment day for a Fort Wayne man accused of playing a big role in one of the city's most horrific child abuse cases in years.

Christopher Woods was sentenced Friday to 24-years, eight of which were suspended.

Woods pleaded guilty last month to two counts of battery and one count of criminal confinement for crimes committed against his girlfriend Juquita Pledger's six-year old daughter and three-year old son.

The girl was tied up, beaten and scalded.

The little boy had his hand held on a stove burner, suffering a third degree burn.

Pledger received 24-years at her sentencing January 29th

Without a doubt, niggers burning or scalding their sprogs is some form of jungle carryover from the mudder land of afreaka. This evil breed should still be back in the jungles from where they originated. How long will the white race suffer niggers to live among us???? They have WAY overstayed their welcome!!

GMan

Without a doubt, niggers burning or scalding their sprogs is some form of jungle carryover from the mudder land of afreaka. This evil breed should still be back in the jungles from where they originated. How long will the white race suffer niggers to live among us???? They have WAY overstayed their welcome!!

GMan

The apes were probably sorry we didn't take them all.

Chanita gits 4 yeers in rugmunch hebben

CINCINNATI -- A woman who placed a 3-year-old into a scalding hot bathtub will spend four years in prison.

Chanita Craig was sentenced Wednesday after she was pleaded guilty to endangering children.

14768491_240X180.jpg

She will be credited for the 70 days she has already served in jail since December, when she turned herself in to police.

Authorities said the niglet, whose name has not been released, suffered burns Dec. 3 to the lower half of his body while in Craig’s care at a Westwood home.

Back