Open Letter-Commentary To R. Brooks On Linder's

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Open Letter-Commentary To R. Brooks On Linder's Mini-Persecution By ADL Stooge
(Apollonian, [30 Dec fm original] Sep 05)

Rich (WhiteAlert.com), oh esteemed and fellow patrioticalistic, I want to comment upon two late developments, ur (fairly impressive) book-review of Thorn's work, New World Order Exposed, and Alex Linder's (VanguardNewsNetwork.com [VNN]) latest stunt wherein somehow he seems to have lured a moronic local (Kirksville, Mo.) Jew-stooge into attacking him, that clever dog.

Ur review is impressive, though u suffer a signficant problem and lacunae, especially for one of ur own designated "major respects," as u note urself fm ur first paragraph in ur review. Nonetheless, ur review is striking, gripping, and in its way, absolutely impressive, though I don't necessarily know too well how or why--I'm veritably floored at the artis

t
ry. U pt out much though u miss
so much--one
is left in wonderment how completely perverted is the human mentality--and I find I'm not the only ignorant and delusional, eh?

The Jew-stooge blew it when she accused Linder of wanting to kill Catholics; I was born one, so I'm not prejudiced when I acknowledge the simple fact the Jew-stooge is such a blatant, brainless moron, Linder never having threatened Catholics, only being so brainlessly anti-Christian which is anyone's right, the Jews pioneering the field.

Indeed Linder/VNN is a mad artist, mad but so effective nonetheless for propaganda power. Is the ADL TRYING to promote Linder's prospects? For the truth is they well work off one another, ADL and such as Linder. How does the ADL succeed?--by means of traitors using excuse of stupidity like the Jew-stooge lady in Kirksville.

And I really like ur book-review on Thorn's work; u demonstrate true artistry pretending hey, queers make good, effe
ctiv
e rac
ists and antisemites too--which n
o one ever actually den
ied but for the effectiveness part. For u queers cannot sustain that necessary and crucial effectiveness part, queers being part of the same disease-complex of the Spenglerian "Decline of the West" which Jews capitalize and thrive upon.

And don't forget I never said queers were "evil." It's just u queers are such mammon-addicts aside fm being Pharisaicals, as u demonstrated explicitly in ur last msg to me, u end up being so often useless, disappointing, and misleading. But ur book review shows u can truly be almost entertaining; it had usual outstanding style, but this time included at least a modicum of actual substance too. I was blindsided--and now I know how u work Rich. U get people used to low standards; then u deck 'em--and that's how I feel, quite frankly. Oh that fatal suckerpunch.

Observe the most egregious error in analysis component for ur review is in the &quo
t;three
major res
pects" u bring up in ur very first paragraph, incl
uding especially the first one,
"reality or importance of race"--which U NEVER EXPOSIT OR EXPLAIN urself in ur very own piece, which then totally absolves Mr. Thorn for his own analysis or lack thereof which presumably u scorn and criticize.

Thorn, dear Rich, judges culturally which is as good a judging or sensing "racially"--it's all such a joke, u and idiot Linder think u're only ones who can so "judge" and sense--or pretend to. But thought requires thinking, and there's no way round that one. Thorn merely reminds me of Birchers, good Christians they think and hope, though so many of them (Birchers) are mixed-race, who think they can think like white folk better than white folk--like G. Edward Griffin, for example.

Griffin has difficulty with INDUCTIVE LOGIC; when one traces and investigates one can begin to build an inductive conclusion. Jews just pt to Jews, J
ews, Jews--
quite as many
as needed for justification for the possible inductive conclusion, easily. Yes,
suckers and suckalongs like Judeo-C
hristians (JCs) will co-conspire and do their best to aid their "loyal" allies, the Jews. For example, when it is found 45 or so percent of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is Jew, one's inductive logic should be at work indeed. One-upsman Jews are always the leaders and chief profiteers for any and every conspiracy, fraud, or scam; theirs is religion of hysteria.

Thus notice how CONSPIRACY theory is so often denigrated by Jews and JCs. (New Testament [NT] Lit. gives definitive template to all conspiracy theory.) Dig this, following sentence, as mere sociologic observation made by urs truly long ago. The "Sam" character here at "mission" who defends Jews so disgustingly pretends, at the same time, to be having trouble with the IRS--what an absurd hypocrite and anti-Christ. So I duly made fun of him (good heart
edly though) an
d pointed out tha
t hey, Christianity IS DIFFERENT fm Judaism, idiot brains! So now today I get the silent treatment
fm the other saintly Christian the
re at the mission, at least another guy named Tim.

Rich, u don't seem to grasp the fact u blow it so badly for this analysis as presumably and obviously the great point for "importance of race" is then the simple issue of corresponding culture which u seem really to know so little about. Jews absolutely reject the objective reality for supremacy and pre-eminence of their disgusting, infernal, incessant lies--SUBJECTIVISM.

And unfortunately u are on record in ur last msg to me regarding the putative "bullsh*t" character of such objective-subjective dichotomy, not to mention Pelagian heresy/delusion and the Federal Reserve Bank (Fed) counterfeiting scam which gives them (Jews) all their actual existential power. NT conspiracy theory rules--it gives the basic template.

Why doe
s one refuse the tr
uth and freedom?--bec
ause one feels enslaved to MAMMON, addiction, obsession, hysteria, and insanity.

Perhaps the very best and most imp
ressive part of ur review is the l
isting of the ten banking families u quote Thorn giving--but then u say nothing of the scholarly sources for such listing, though u mention citations in other parts of ur review. This tactic of urs as explained in preceding sentence is called, "deflection." As I recall, Eustace Mullins was the original pioneer researcher, whom u don't mention--does Thorn? So how could u not mention Mullins--u call urself scholar? (Hey, Linder's an artist who wouldn't be caught dead in scholarship.)

So we see fm the impressive artistry of ur book-review queers can be so formidably deceptive and pretentious. And though ur review was quite extensive and detailed it's yet, ironically, shallow and superficial nonetheless--observe u don't get around to recommending abolition of th
e Fed counterfeiting fr
aud--u don't even ide
ntify it as such a fraud, so critical and crucial to the actual workings of the present Mammon culture manipulated by and for Jew
s.

U're quite prescient for ur deft pic
king about the Christian component of the large Conspiracy, comparable to the "Saducees" fm NT. All other elements of the basic NT conspiracy theory are present and working, Jews, lawyers, and elders. Then we see the Roman enforcers, the good guys fighting as in Constantine-the-Great's day, against the Persians (dualists) and German barbarians

The answer and counterplan is for Christians to see the demise of the "Fed" (Jew) money system as a great opportunity for Christians to make a much better start--economically and any and every other good prospective way--potentially unruly like the French Revolution but more like the American, much as possible, easily presented.

It's when u see the CULTURAL part to the obvious raci
al motif invoked by our goo
d bro. Rich Brooks (WhiteAler
t.com), that things become clear for conspiracy ANALYSIS. The Christian Aesthetic is overpowering.

Thus ur intellectual shallowness, though
ur art is ocassionally great, at least regarding that
first pt fm ur first paragraph of review, above-mentioned, is so typical for queers only and mainly interested in cheap style and effects; it deprives the prospective patriot reader, especially the youth, for analysis, breadth, and proper instruction, despite Linder/VNN's implicit endorsement and approval--this at the same time he suppresses me, a true outrage.

CONCLUSION: Thus by means of u and association therewith, Linder/VNN prostitutes his art (in conspiracy or otherwise nefarious collusion) and only effectively and ultimately serves the Jew, not fully informing gentiles in general, the youth, and true antisemites, especially Christians. Repent ur filthy sins, bro. Rich, and be rid of ur devils. A dialectic has long been
underway; u must talk turkey.
Christianity is an aesthetic, pe
rfectly parallel with reason and logic. Honest elections and death to the Fed.

Apollonian, combat-scholar/theologian-of-giftedness, part
-time exorcist, Christian Patriot

Back