Patriotism Requires Seriousness, Sincerity--

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Patriotism Requires Seriousness, Sincerity--Birdman Too Condescending
(Apollonian, 29 Dec [fm original] Sep 05)

Birdman (thebirdman.org), I rec'd your latest, copied below, and thought about things for a day or two: you're too condescending, but I take no offence as it seems to be rather the dark side of your ponderous and fairly elaborated, even complex, sort of writing and thinking style. A discussion of art and artistic effect may well be in order which you might find informative. We must note the urgency of the patriot situation. A little Christian rationalism and simplicity would well serve our patriot and expository/information purposes best.

Yes your art is notable, oh birdlike one, but still questionable. Again, you're notable, but are you altogether admirable? It may only seem you've lost a kind of edge as one grows used to you. Yours is
r
c
onsistent eloquence, yes,
but wit
h too much affectation--admirable, yes, but still improvable.

Good information is the necessary substance of patriot art. For there is the necessary element of URGENCY which you rather lack, man of birdness. Patriotism is what is needed and only gets done TO SAVE ONE'S LIFE--that's how we ought to take it more seriously.

We shouldn't "fiddle while Rome burns," like Rich Brooks of WhiteAlert.com, an accomplished artiste gay-guy who puts up a tremendously artistic website--easily equal of the Birdman's for certain things and ways. Then there's the demented A. Linder of VanGuard News Network.com (VNN)--truly a "mad" artist--he's so "artistic" he's willing to offend the rest of reason which is mostly logic. Linder/VNN is literally nuts about his prop./rhetorical art, while actual patriotism is subordinated, another matter entirely, no less than reason or scholarship themselves, for all Li
nde
r/VNN
seems to care.

The best, most effective fo
r patriot art, is surely
Ed Steele of ConspiracyPenPal.com who is so forthright and brilliant at the same time with such masterpiece as "It Wasn't The Arabs...," a stunning dosage of purest INDUCTIVE LOGIC, which even Linder of VNN featured in one of his best journalist-artistic efforts recently, The Aryan Alternative (TAA) newsheet, so excellently illustrated though printed in rather too-small font-type, I submit.

Another striking work by Steele was the latest poem, You Knew I Was A Jew, only a couple of months old now, another masterpiece for another edition of TAA, no doubt.

Incisiveness of intellect; honesty, directness, and clarity cannot be beaten. Ed Steele is probably best overall, but he needs to expand operations from mere one-man show, and I suspect he (and you too, man of birdness) needs to identify even more poignantly with good, solid antisemitic Christianity, hence a most rationalistic-
type Ch
ristianit
y--reason with forthright Christian aesthetic component, this
aesthetic in no way und
erstood to contradicting the overall rationalistic emphasis.

We must emulate the brilliant Roman emperor and saint, Constantine-the-Great, from back in third and fourth centuries. The most effective Christianity is simple, straightforward, antisemitic, and rationalistic--it must keep the Jew in focused view as enemy and antithesis.

Specifically then, we must attack the Jews and "Sadducean" co-conspirators (Falwell, Robertson, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, et al.) by striking at the Federal Reserve Bank (Fed) counterfeiting scam which gives them all their power. The Jews and oligarchs will attempt to terrorize the people by screaming about a "monetary collapse"--but we must emphasize rather the great new opportunity for a truly new start such "collapse" offers for resurgence of Western, Christian, rationalist civilization.

I was talking with
an eighteen
year old guy
just yesterday (Sat. Oct. 1st), "Aaron," I believe, as we worked in the mission (homeless)
shelter cafeteria; he ta
lked about partying and having fun, but I immediately countered that we're in bad shape suffering from dictatorship and fascism bearing down upon us evermore.

"Aaron" then merely switched gears a little and told me how he found the Rense.com website interesting; he continued next announcing by golly, that "if 'they' want to take my guns, I'll give 'em the bullets first." But I explained slogans are beside the point, for aside from that, what will we do? Aaron was utterly without a clue; I then suggested a practical kind of Christianity and noted the Roman Emperor Constantine--this for the purpose of isolating the Jews whom Aaron agreed were well deserving of a good deal of suspicion.

Thus I urged re-institution of antisemitic Christianity specifically rejecting holohoax imposition to which
Aaron manfully
assented as dese
rving proper justice and consideration.

And I emphasized a practical Christianity, certainly nothing mystical
or too abstract, the great virtue of
it being the ANTISEMITIC nature identifying the enemy, the Jew/Pharisee, but then further the full New Testament (NT) conspiracy-theory including the present-day gentile elements--elders, lawyers ("scribes") and "Sadducees" which component would be like Falwell, Robertson, Limbaugh of present-day. The eighteen year old guy seemed to like my presentation.

I was impressed with Aaron's intellectual courage and willingness to consider the issues throughout our discussion(s) as we worked. I submit to you it's our job as analysts and advocates to promote this necessary patriot mentality as I described to Aaron. But we've got to be practical most of all, and that means antisemitic--yet not without reference to the gentile cohort components in conspiracy.

The bird
man's style is
at least consistent,
if I may say; there's definite quality of elegance--it's like u don't want to seem to mean any harm, insisting upon a distinct g
entility. But again, the problem is u too often over
write and beat so much around the proverbial bush as u search for a statement of thesis--not to mention then a good, direct enough conclusion.

A. Linder of VNN is just a little flashier (though that's easier for Linder's crass provocateur-purposes), and Ed Steele has less time with more correspondents (I suspect).

I want to help the great antisemitc (or at least anti-anti-American or -Constitutional - or -Chritian), general pro-white/Western cause by making use of ur scientific powers of information and expression; thus do I presume to criticize and present constructive observations, even upon the birdman himself.

We've got to isolate the Jew, yes, but not only that--we must cover the entire conspiracy including the Judeo-Chr
istian (JC), "Sad
ducean" element (Fa
lwell, Robertson, et al.). Thus my own emphasis upon a Christian, hence most rationalistic antisemitism.

Such as Linder/VNN must determine wh
ether he's more anti-Christian or anti-Semitic. Anti-Chr
istianity is counterproductive for our patriot purposes.

CONCLUSION: Thus by means of real Christianity not too complicated, mystical, or abstract, we accomplish most effective antisemitism and reason at the same time, simplicity, clarity, honesty, and substantial info for all races and Christians, best and most effectively isolating the Jews and associated conspirators as fm easily referred to NT analysis. Honest elections and death to the Fed.

Apollonian, combat-scholar/theologian, part-time exorcist, Christian Patriot

Back