Pedophile millionaire Jeffrey Epstein dodged harsh sentence by ratting out Bear Stearns execs

6 hours ago

Victim Annie Farmer: 'I felt survivor's guilt'​

By Ben Kesslen and Elizabeth Rosner
Victim Annie Farmer, one of four women to testify against Ghislaine Maxwell at trial, is addressing the court.
Annie Farmer and her attorney Sigrid McCawley arrive at court Tuesday morning.Annie Farmer and her attorney Sigrid McCawley arrive at court Tuesday morning.Alec Tabak
"I felt tremendous survivor's guilt," she said. "This toxic combination of being sexually exposed and exploited, feeling confused and blaming myself, all results in significant shame.
"The number of people harmed is impossible to measure," she said, as Maxwell avoided looking at her.

6 hours ago

Feds: Maxwell should get sentence that 'sends a message'​

By Ben Kesslen
Prosecutors asked the judge to sentence Ghislaine Maxwell to at least 30 years so that her punishment "sends a message that those who conspire with sexual predators will be held responsible for their significant role in these crimes."
"Maxwell was an adult woman and she made choices, week in, week out for years to commit crimes with Jeffrey Epstein, to be his right hand, to make his crimes possible. Those choices were hers and they have to have serious consequences," Alison Moe said.

6 hours ago

'These girls were just kids,' prosecutors tells judge​

Court is back in session with prosecutor Alison Moe asking the judge to go over the federal sentencing guidelines and hand Ghislaine Maxwell at least 30 years behind bars.
"These girls were just kids," Moe said about the victims, adding that Maxwell trapped them in a "horrifying nightmare."
"What kind of person persuades young girls to massage the feet of a middle-aged man?" she said. "What kind of a person teaches a 14-year-old girl how a middle-aged man likes his penis to be touched?
"These are the actions of a person who is indifferent to the suffering of other human beings."

6 hours ago

Victims set to speak: Here's what they've said about Maxwell​

Judge Alison Nathan called a 30-minute break around 12:30 p.m.
When court resumes around 1 p.m., prosecutors, victims, the defense -- and possibly Maxwell, if she wishes to -- will address the court.
Seven women submitted statements ahead of the sentencing, including Sara Ransome, a former Jeffrey Epstein sex slave who tried to swim shark-infested waters to escape his grasp.
Sarah Ransome, in blue, and Elizabeth Stein arrive at court on Tuesday morning.Sarah Ransome, in blue, and Elizabeth Stein arrive at court on Tuesday morning.AFP via Getty Images Juliette Bryant, pictured in the BBC documentary House of Maxwell, is also expected to deliver a statement today.Juliette Bryant, pictured in the BBC documentary "House of Maxwell," is also expected to deliver a statement today. BBC / Expectation Entertainment
Ransome, who is in court today, said Maxwell deserves to die in prison. She said she tried to take her own life after being used as a “sex toy” by Epstein, Maxwell and others.
“To Ghislaine I say, ‘You broke me in unfathomable ways. But [what] you didn’t break is my spirit, nor did you dampen my internal flame that now burns brighter than ever before!’” Ransome wrote.
Here are the other accusers who submitted statements and what they said:
Teresa Helm is seen arriving at court on Dec. 2, 2021 during Maxwell's trial.Teresa Helm is seen arriving at court on Dec. 2, 2021 during Maxwell's trial.Alec Tabak
Maria Farmer: "Ghislaine changed everything for the worse."
Teresa Helm: "You groomed me. Then, you sent me off to another monster."
Julitte Bryant: "Simply put, Ghislaine Maxwell is a monster."
Annie Farmer arrived early to court on June 28.Annie Farmer arrived early to court on June 28.
Annie Farmer: "I ask you to bear in mind ... Maxwell’s unwillingness to acknowledge her crimes, her lack of remorse, and her repeated lies about her victims."
"Kate": "The best way to imprison someone, is to make them create the prison bars in their own mind."
Elizabeth Stein: "She needs to be in prison so her victims can all finally be free."

7 hours ago

Ghislaine Maxwell has filed more than 100 complaints over jail conditions​

By Selim Algar
Jeffrey Epstein’s infamous pal Ghislaine Maxwell has lodged more than 100 complaints during her time behind bars, claiming everything from excessive body-cavity searches to invasive shower surveillance, according to a new report.
Maxwell, who awaits sentencing after being convicted of serving as the late sex predator’s ruthless handmaiden, spent 22 months in solitary confinement at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center.
New court papers show that Maxwell complained of an increased number of “humiliating” body-cavity and strip searches, according to the report.
READ MORE

7 hours ago

ICYMI: Maxwell was placed on suicide watch ahead of sentencing​

By Ben Kesslen
Ghislaine Maxwell has been on suicide watch since Friday and hasn't been able to “properly prepare” for her sentencing hearing because prison officials abruptly put her in solitary confinement, her lawyers have claimed, while adding their client isn’t actually suicidal.
Once accustomed to the high life, Maxwell has griped about conditions at the prison and claimed her life has been threatened during her nearly two-year stay there.
Federal prosecutors have refuted those claims, and characterized her complaints about the conditions in lockup as “blatant lies” in court documents.

7 hours ago

Prosecutors want Maxwell locked up for at least 30 years​

Prosecutors have asked Judge Alison Nathan to slap Ghislaine Maxwell with at least 30 and up to 55 years in prison — what could be an effective life sentence for the 60-year-old convicted sex-trafficker.
The defense, meanwhile, said that by their calculations, the correct sentencing range is around four to five years.
Staring down the rest of her life behind bars, Maxwell looks jittery and anxious in court. She has been repeatedly looking back at her siblings in the gallery, playing with her hair and fidgeting.

8 hours ago

Judge overrules a handful of Maxwell's objections​

By Ben Kesslen
Judge Alison J. Nathan has overruled a series of objections that Ghislaine Maxwell's lawyers had over the pre-sentence report, which is prepared by probation officers.
Her attorneys are fighting a lot of details in the report about what she and Jeffrey Epstein did, where they did it and when. The judge has mostly ruled that the testimony given during the trial validates the claims in the report.
The objections involve details of payments, sex acts and recruitment tactics.

8 hours ago

Ghislaine Maxwell's siblings are sitting behind her​

By Elizabeth Rosner and Ben Kesslen
Some of Ghislaine Maxwell's relatives are in court to support the convicted sex-trafficker.
Three of her siblings, Isabella, Kevin and Christine, are sitting directly behind her in the first row.

8 hours ago

'All rise': Ghislaine Maxwell's sentencing begins​

Ghislaine Maxwell's sentencing is officially underway.
Maxwell, 60, has a bob haircut and is wearing blue prison scrubs with a long-sleeve shirt underneath and ankle shackles. She is wearing a mask in court.
As the hearing gets underway, she's been repeatedly taking sips of water.
When asked by the judge if she reviewed the case material, she said: “I did have an opportunity to read it.”

8 hours ago

Ghislaine Maxwell is inside the courtroom​

By Ben Kesslen
Ghislaine Maxwell is inside the courtroom, where she will be sentenced today for her role in helping Jeffrey Epstein sexually abuse young girls.
The hearing is expected to start at 11 a.m., but appears to be running a bit behind.

8 hours ago

'Vindicating': Maxwell accusers arrive holding hands​

By M'Niyah Lynn and Ben Kesslen
Two more Ghislaine Maxwell accusers, Elizabeth Stein and Sarah Ransome, arrived at the federal courthouse in Lower Manhattan for her sentencing while holding hands.
Elizabeth Stein, left, and Sarah Ransome arrived hand-in-hand.Elizabeth Stein, left, and Sarah Ransome arrived hand-in-hand.Gregory P. Mango
Outside the courthouse, Stein said she believes hearing the punishment doled out to Maxwell "will be vindicating.”
Ransome said, “I’m disappointed [Maxwell] hasn't taken any accountability.”

8 hours ago

Virginia Giuffre: Maxwell should be 'trapped in a cage forever'​

By Ben Kesslen
Virginia Giuffre called for Ghislaine Maxwell to rot in jail in a statement expected to be read today at the convicted sex-trafficker's sentencing.
Giuffre -- who has long accused Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein of trafficking her to Britain’s Prince Andrew -- won't be in court due to a medical issue, but her lawyer Sigrid McCawley will read a shortened version of the statement on her behalf.
An undated photo of Prince Andrew, Virginia Giuffre, and Maxwell.An undated photo of Prince Andrew, Virginia Giuffre, and Maxwell.DOJ
“Ghislaine, like a wolf in sheep’s clothing, you used your femininity to betray us, and you led us all through it,” Giuffre wrote. “You could have put an end to the rapes, the molestations, the sickening manipulations that you arranged, witnessed and even took part in. You could’ve called the authorities and reported that you were a part of something awful."
She continued: “Ghislaine, you deserve to spend the rest of your life in a jail cell. You deserve to be trapped in a cage forever, just like you trapped your victims.”

8 hours ago

Victim's attorney: Epstein associates should be 'next target'​

By M'Niyah Lynn
Brad Edwards, an attorney representing alleged Jeffrey Epstein victims, says he hopes the late pedophile's associates will be the "next target" following Ghislaine Maxwell's sentencing.
Asked outside Manhattan federal court how he feels about others involved with Epstein, the attorney said, “Let’s hope they're the next target. If we have anything to do with it, they will be.”
“Yes, but I can't share that," he said when asked if he had anybody in mind.

9 hours ago

Maxwell-Epstein victim Annie Farmer arrives in court​

By M'Niyah Lynn and Elizabeth Rosner
Annie Farmer, who testified against Ghislaine Maxwell at trial, is here to see the convicted sex-trafficker get sentenced.
Annie Farmer arrives at court alongside her lawyer Sigrid McCawley.Annie Farmer arrives at court alongside her lawyer Sigrid McCawley.Alec Tabak for NY Post
She arrived at the Lower Manhattan courthouse with her lawyer Sigrid McCawley, wearing a white blazer and red sunglasses, and didn't comment as she was mobbed by photographers.
Farmer, the only of the four accusers to testify using her full name, detailed to the jurors how Maxwell molested her at Jeffrey Epstein’s New Mexico ranch when she was a teen.
In a statement to the judge filed ahead of the sentencing, she wrote, "I ask you to bear in mind how Maxwell’s unwillingness to acknowledge her crimes, her lack of remorse, and her repeated lies about her victims created the need for many of us to engage in a long fight for justice that has felt like a black hole sucking in our precious time, energy, and well being for much too long now."

9 hours ago

Good morning from Manhattan federal court​

By M'Niyah Lynn
We're outside the Thurgood Marshall Federal Courthouse in Lower Manhattan where Ghislaine Maxwell is set to be sentenced today for sex-trafficking.
Ghislaine Maxwell’s siblings Isabel, Kevin, and Christine arrive at the courthouse this morning.Ghislaine Maxwell’s siblings Isabel, Kevin, and Christine arrive at the courthouse this morning.Alec Tabak for NY Post Maxwell’s attorney Christian Everdell was mobbed by cameras as he arrived this morning.Maxwell’s attorney Christian Everdell was mobbed by cameras as he arrived this morning.Alec Tabak for NY Post Attorney Bobbi Sternheim arrives at the Thurgood Marshall United States Courthouse.Attorney Bobbi Sternheim arrives at the Thurgood Marshall United States Courthouse.Alec Tabak for NY Post
Her hearing is set to begin at 11 a.m., but people are already lined up, eagerly waiting to get in.
Maxwell's siblings, who were in court during her trial to support her, have already arrived, as have her attorneys.

9 hours ago

Ghislaine Maxwell is ‘genuine’ and ‘kind,’ fellow inmate tells judge as she faces up to 55 years​

By Ben Kesslen
Ghislaine Maxwell is “genuine and kind” and offered to teach fellow inmates yoga, a jailhouse friend wrote to the judge who is set to sentence the convicted sex-trafficker on Tuesday.
Tatiana Venegas, who was locked up with Maxwell in Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center, submitted a handwritten letter in support of her buddy, court filings revealed. Maxwell, 60, has been held at the federal lockup since she was arrested in July 2020.
“When Ghislane [sic] Maxwell first arrived in the unit, she introduced herself to everyone with a handshake. ‘Hi, I am Maxwell’ she says with a smile genuine and kind,” Venegas, 31, wrote. “It took all of us by surprise.”
Read more

9 hours ago

Ghislaine Maxwell learns her fate today at sex-trafficking sentencing​

Ghislaine Maxwell could be condemned to spend the rest of her life behind bars when she is sentenced Tuesday for helping pedophile Jeffrey Epstein sexually abuse young girls — with some of her accusers saying she deserves to be “trapped in a cage forever.”
Seven Maxwell accusers submitted statements ahead of the hearing detailing the horrors they say the disgraced British socialite inflicted on them, and some of the women will be in Manhattan federal court when she learns her fate.
Prosecutors have asked US District Judge Alison Nathan to slap Maxwell with between 30 and 55 years in prison — what could be a life sentence for the 60-year-old convicted sex-trafficker.
“As part of a disturbing agreement with Jeffrey Epstein, Maxwell identified, groomed, and abused multiple victims, while she enjoyed a life of extraordinary luxury and privilege,” prosecutors wrote.

Ghislaine Maxwell has ‘no memory’ of Prince Andrew ever meeting Virginia Giuffre​

By
Isabel Keane

January 22, 2023 10:31am
Updated

Convicted sex offender Ghislaine Maxwell claims Prince Andrew and and Virginia Roberts Guiffre have never met — and that the infamous photograph of them together was faked.
In her first broadcasted interview since being sentenced to 20-years in a Florida prison for trafficking young girls to be abused by financier Jeffrey Epstein, Maxwell said she had no recollection of the pair ever meeting.
Despite being in the photograph herself, Maxwell insisted it was doctored.
Guiffre has maintained that Andrew sexually abused her three times when she was a teenager in London, New York and on Jeffrey Epstein’s private Caribbean island.
In the interview airing Monday night, Maxwell said: “I have no memory of them meeting. And I don’t think that picture is real,” she said of the photo, which shows Prince Andrew with an arm around Guiffre and Maxwell grinning in the background.
“It is a fake. I don’t believe it is real for a second, in fact I am sure it is not,.”
Ghislaine Maxwell.“I don’t remember her in my home,” Ghislaine Maxwell said about Virginia Guiffre.AP Photo of Prince Andrew, Virginia Giuffre, and Ghislaine Maxwell.Ghislaine Maxwell claims that this photo is doctored.AFP/US District Court – Southern District of New York
Maxwell went on to add, “There is no original of that photo, [just] copies of copies and parts of it, according to some experts, looks like it has been photoshopped. I don’t remember her in my home,” The Sun reported.
Prince Andrew has long been connected to Maxwell and Epstein, who died by suicide in his Manhattan prison cell in 2019.
Guiffre and Andrew reached a settlement in February of last year, however, the terms were not disclosed.
Prince Andrew.Virginia Guiffre and Prince Andrew reached a settlement in February of last year.AP
The highly-anticipated interview, coined “Ghislaine Behind Bars,” is set to be aired on Jeremy Kyle’s TalkTV show Monday night at 7 p.m. Kyle told viewers, “Maxwell lifts the lid on Epstein, Prince Andrew and even our late Queen. This is Ghislaine Maxwell behind bars in her own words.”
Maxwell has recently spoken out about her admiration for the Queen.
“I thought the queen was one of the most exceptional women I ever had the honor and privilege of meeting,” Maxwell, 61, told the Daily Mail on Sunday from behind bars.
Ghislaine Maxwell.Ghislaine Maxwell was interviewed from prison.Talk TV
She noted she was “profoundly sorry” after hearing news of her death in September 2022 at the age of 96.
Maxwell had been a guest of the queen’s son Prince Andrew over the decades and was notably pictured at Balmoral Castle with Epstein in 1999.

What do you think? Post a comment.

The interview comes as Prince Andrew is allegedly attempting to overturn the multi-million dollar settlement he and Guiffre agreed upon last year in hopes that she will retract her sexual assault allegations, according to The Sun.

Jeffrey Epstein listed more than 10 sex partners before suicide, had STD: docs​

By
Snejana Farberov

June 2, 2023 9:00am
Updated

When Jeffrey Epstein was booked into Manhattan jail, he revealed in a health screening that he had more than 10 female sexual partners within the past five years and had been previously treated for chlamydia, according to newly-obtained documents.
The new revelations about the convicted pedophile’s sexual history were included in 4,000 pages of documents obtained Thursday by the Associated Press from the Bureau of Prisons in response to a Freedom of Information Act request.
The trove of paperwork paints a vivid picture of the disgraced billionaire’s physical and mental state, which appeared to be in decline in the weeks leading up to his suicide on August 10, 2019 at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.
Medical records showed the 66-year-old Epstein was suffering from sleep apnea, constipation, hypertension, lower back pain and prediabetes.
Epstein was booked into the federal jail in Manhattan on July 6, 2019, on charges stemming from the sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York.

This March 28, 2017, photo provided by the New York State Sex Offender Registry shows Jeffrey Epstein. Jeffrey Epstein revealed during a jail health screening in July 2019 that he had more than 10 female sexual partners within the past five years and had been treated for chlamydia. AP One page of more than 4,000 pages of documents that the Associated Press obtained on Thursday.One page of more than 4,000 pages of documents that the Associated Press obtained on Thursday.AP Epstein revealed he had 10 sexual partners before his suicide.Epstein revealed he had 10 sexual partners before his suicide.AP
He spent 22 hours in the jail’s general population before officials moved him to the special housing unit “due to the significant increase in media coverage and awareness of his notoriety among the inmate population,” according to the psychological reconstruction of his death.

Epstein later said he was upset about having to wear an orange jumpsuit and whined about being treated like he was a “bad guy” despite being well-behaved behind bars.

He requested a brown uniform for his near-daily visits with his lawyers.

During his first few weeks in lockup, Epstein didn’t have his sleep apnea breathing machine he used. Then, the toilet in his cell broke.

Jail officials observed in writing that Epstein was agitated and unable to sleep. He was seen sitting in the corner of his cell with his hands clamped over his ears to muffle the sound of the toilet that would not stop running.

Epstein was found dead in his cell in August of 2019.Epstein was found dead in his cell in August of 2019.William Farrington The Metropolitan Correctional Center where Epstein was jailed.The Metropolitan Correctional Center where Epstein was jailed.AP
Epstein called himself a “coward” and admitted to having trouble adapting to life behind bars. Yet he did make some efforts to improve his circumstances by signing up for Kosher meals and asking for permission to exercise outside.

Then in late July 2019, after a judge denied Epstein bail, he made a failed attempt to kill himself. He was found on the floor of his cell with a strip of bedsheet tightened around his neck, which left him with scrapes and bruises that did not require hospitalization.

Epstein was then placed on a suicide watch, followed by psychiatric observation.

In a conversation with a jail psychologist, the financier insisted he was not suicidal, saying he had a “wonderful life” and “would be crazy” to end it.

Guards noted in jail logs that they saw Epstein “sitting at the edge of the bed, lost in thought,” and sitting “with his head against the wall.”

The jail’s chief psychologist wrote in a email that Epstein was still left in the same cell with a broken toilet, and asked jail officials to move him to a different cell.

The night before Epstein took his own life, he excused himself from a meeting with his lawyers to call his mother, who had been dead for 15 years. That episode come just hours after a judge 2,000 pages of documents in a sexual abuse lawsuit against him.

Officials wrote that “the idea of potentially spending his life in prison were likely factors contributing to Mr. Epstein’s suicide.”

The guards who were responsible for watching over Epstein the night he died, Tova Noel and Michael Thomas, were sitting at their desks just 15 feet from Epstein’s cell but were busy shopping online for furniture and motorcycles, prosecutors alleged.

The night Epstein killed himself, both guards appeared to have fallen asleep during a two-hour window.

Noel and Thomas later copped to falsifying jail log entries but were spared prison time as part of a plea deal.

With Post wires

Finance ·JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan will pay $290 million to settle a lawsuit accusing it of benefitting from Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking​

BYRobert Burnson and Bloomberg
June 23, 2023 at 2:38 AM MST
GettyImages-1154615743-1-e1687512882319.jpg

A protest group called "Hot Mess" hold up signs of Jeffrey Epstein in front of the federal courthouse on July 8, 2019 in New York City.
Stephanie Keith—Getty Images
JPMorgan Chase & Co. agreed to pay $290 million to settle a lawsuit alleging it knowingly benefited from former client Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking, according to a court filing late Thursday.

Lawyers for Epstein’s victims filed a notice of settlement in Manhattan federal court, saying the deal has the approval of the lead plaintiff, identified only as Jane Doe 1. The agreement must still be approved by a judge.
The $290 million will go to a class of women who claim to have been victims of Epstein with as much as 30% set aside for their lawyers, according to the filing. The number of women wasn’t specified.

Related Video​

“The proposed settlement is in all respects fair, adequate, reasonable, and in the best interests of the class,” according to the filing.
The anonymous woman who filed the suit claimed the bank negligently served as the late financier’s banker even though it knew of his abuse of young women and girls. Epstein was dropped as a client by JPMorgan in 2013, after further allegations about his sex-trafficking began to emerge in the press.
The bank still faces a lawsuit by the US Virgin Islands, where Epstein had a private retreat where he brought several of his victims. The bank is also litigating its own case against former private-banking head Jes Staley, who JPMorgan says should be held responsible for damages it incurs over its Epstein ties.
The case is Jane Doe 1 v. JPMorgan Chase Bank, 22-cv-10019, US District Court, Southern District of New York (Manhattan).

Jeffrey Epstein prison guard sued for assault at new NYC job​

By
Dean Balsamini

Published Nov. 11, 2023, 11:03 a.m. ET

Mayda Roman.
Mayda Roman (pictured) alleges former Jeffrey Epstein prison guard, Tova Noel, punched her and pulled her ear at work. Aristide Economopoulos

A former federal prison guard who snoozed and shopped online instead of checking on Jeffrey Epstein the night he killed himself in his cell allegedly attacked a colleague at her new job, a lawsuit claims.
And in an ironic twist, the wild incident was never caught on surveillance cameras, just as in the Epstein debacle, court papers show.
Tova Noel was arrested for falsifying jail records in the wake of the notorious pedophile’s mysterious death in the Metropolitan Correction Center in Manhattan — which sparked an avalanche of conspiracy theories because of “malfunctioning” surveillance cameras.
She cut a sweetheart deal two years ago to avoid prison time in the case.
She is now a medical office assistant at Montefiore Einstein Advanced Care in Westchester, where coworker Mayda Roman is suing her for assault, according to court papers filed in Westchester County Supreme Court Friday.

get

Noel, 35, was hired in late September, and Roman, 52, an office medical assistant, was put in charge of her training.

Tova Noel 4
Tova Noel (center in yellow blouse) is accused of punching medical office assistant colleague, Roman in the arm and pulling her ear, a new lawsuit claims.AP
The two clashed immediately.

During Noel’s first week at the new gig she “became irate” at Roman, who takes medication for ADHD and is prone to interrupting, according to court documents.

Noel punched Roman in the left arm “very hard” after an interruption, the complaint said.

Roman “became extremely anxious and afraid of Noel,” the suit says.

Jeffrey Epstein 4
Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein killed himself in his Manhattan jail cell while awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking charges.AP
Last month, Noel “put her hands on” Roman again, the complaint says. She “forcefully pulled” Roman’s ear, “got in her face and bellowed, ‘You don’t listen!’ in front of coworkers,” the court documents state.

The suit contends the medical facility’s cameras “were not functioning” and did not capture the abuse.

Heightening tensions, Noel, who is black, “falsely accused” Roman, a Latina, of being racist because Roman — as required by her job — asked for the race of a new patient while inputting data into the records system, according to court papers.

A bodybag containing the late Jeffrey Epstein 4
Jeffrey Epstein’s body is transported from a side door of New York-Presbyterian Downtown Hospital into a vehicle from the city coroner’s office.William Farrington
When both women met with Human Resources on Oct. 18, Roman brought up the physical abuse. Yet HR officials suspended Roman and fired her a week later. Noel remains employed at Montefiore.

“I don’t like problems and I really did like the job,” Roman told The Post, calling Noel a “bully” and “a liar.” Roman said she had no clue who Noel was until she got canned, when she Googled the former guard’s name.

Noel admitted to falsifying records after the Aug. 10, 2019 death of Epstein.

A Manhattan judge ordered criminal charges dropped against Noel and a second guard, Michael Thomas.

Tova Noel 4
Tova Noel was a federal jail guard responsible for monitoring Jeffrey Epstein the night he killed himself.Getty Images
The pair, working overtime shifts, allegedly sat just five yards from Epstein’s cell but shopped online and took breaks instead of checking his cell every 30 minutes as required.

Roman’s suit seeks unspecified damages.

“My client is a hard-working mom who didn’t deserve this,” said Roman’s attorney, Christopher Berlingieri.

Noel and Montefiore Einstein Advance Care did not respond to messages.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/04/news/all-the-a-listers-named-in-the-new-jeffrey-epstein-documents/

All the A-listers named in the newly-unsealed Jeffrey Epstein documents
By Social Links for Olivia Land
Published Jan. 4, 2024, 11:15 a.m. ET

Dozens of high-profile names – including royalty, politicians and famous scientists – appeared in an avalanche of previously-sealed court documents related to Jeffrey Epstein that were released late Wednesday.

The trove of papers filed in Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre’s 2015 defamation suit against the dead sex offender’s “madam” Ghislaine Maxwell included references to Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and Stephen Hawking, among other major figures.

The lengthy list of starry names paint a troubling picture of Epstein’s double-life as a whiz financier who used his wealth and connections to victimize dozens of young women.

The 40 newly-unsealed documents are part of a larger group of about 250 that are expected to be released in the coming days — naming more than 170 people with ties to Epstein, including victims and former employees.

Before the document dump, online sleuths speculated about who might be named. Late night host Jimmy Kimmel, for instance, did not appear in the documents, but was forced to defend himself from trolls in the hours before the formal release began.

Here are all of the A-listers who appeared in the newly-revealed documents:

[IMG] 6
Virginia Giuffre (left) claims Prince Andrew had sex with her when she was a minor. DOJ

Prince Andrew

In addition to Giuffre’s allegations that she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew while underage, the documents include additional claims from other Epstein victims about the disgraced British royal.

One woman, identified as Jane Doe, testified that she had sex with the disgraced royal three times, and that Epstein told her to “give the Prince whatever he demanded.”

Another Epstein accuser, Johanna Sjoberg, said in her own deposition that Prince Andrew touched her breast while they were on a couch at Epstein’s apartment.

Both Prince Andrew and Buckingham Palace have repeatedly denied all allegations against him.

[IMG] 6
Former President Bill Clinton (right) is a known associate of Epstein’s.

Bill Clinton

Former President Bill Clinton’s name appears 73 times in the newly-released papers, The Independent noted – but he is not implicated in anything illegal.

As part of her 2016 testimony, Johanna Sjoberg recalled Epstein telling her that Clinton “‘likes them young,’ referring to girls.”

Many references to Clinton appear to be related to Giuffre’s attempts to compel him to be deposed in her since-settled suit against Maxwell.

Clinton – who flew on Epstein’s private jet multiple times – has denied having any knowledge of the creep’s crimes.

[IMG] 6
Epstein also rubbed shoulders with Donald Trump. Getty Images

Donald Trump

Former President Donald Trump appeared at least four times in the unsealed documents.

In Sjoberg’s deposition, she described how Epstein once “called up” the real estate mogul and suggested visiting one of his casinos when Epstein’s private jet was diverted from New York City to Atlantic City, New Jersey.

“Jeffrey said, ‘Great, we’ll call up Trump and we’ll go to — I don’t recall the name of the casino, but — we’ll go to the casino,’” Sjoberg testified.

Sjoberg later added that she never massaged Trump.

In her own deposition, Giuffre said that she was lured into working as a masseuse for Epstein when she was 17 and working as a spa attendant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

What we know about the Jeffrey Epstein list of 170 associates
  • On Wednesday, documents were released naming 170 associates of accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. The list included Michael Jackson, magician David Copperfield, Stephen Hawking, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak and former President Bill Clinton — who an Epstein victim said “likes them young, referring to girls.”
  • Disgraced royal Prince Andrew, a known friend of Epstein, was named in the documents and was previously sued by Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre, who accused Andrew of sexual misconduct toward her. According to one royal family expert, the Firm “will stand beside” the Duke of York “no matter what.”
  • Epstein’s former attorney and friend Alan Dershowitz defended the late multimillionaire sex offender’s associates, saying: “None of us knew about his private life that he kept so secret.” Dershowitz, who is on the list, added that no one should be automatically convicted in the court of public opinion simply for showing up in court documents.
  • Epstein’s brother, Mark Epstein, told The Post that the ex-business mogul said he could have upended the 2016 election over what he knew about both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton: “Here’s a direct quote: ‘If I said what I know about both candidates, they’d have to cancel the election.’ That’s what Jeffrey told me in 2016.”
  • Only some of the 170 names and their relationships to Epstein have been released. The remainder of the documents will likely become public record throughout the next week.

Alan Dershowitz

Epstein allegedly forced Jane Doe #3 to “have sexual relations” with his lawyer, former Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz, when she was a “minor,” according to claim in the documents.

The alleged incidents took place “not only in Florida but…on private planes, in New York, New Mexico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands,” one filing stated, adding that Dershowitz also was an “eye-witness to the sexual abuse of many other minors.”

Dershowitz, 85, has denied all allegations of wrongdoing. He defended himself and Epstein’s other associates earlier this week.

“You could judge them for having shown bad judgment, but you can’t conclude that any accusations against them are true without hearing the evidence,” he insisted.

[IMG] 6
Epstein’s emails mentioned a possible reward to deny claims that Professor Stephen Hawking participated in an orgy. Joel Ryan/Invision/AP

Stephen "Hot Wheels" Hawking

Epstein offered a reward to Giuffre’s friends, acquaintances and even family members in order to “help prove” that her allegations that theoretical physicist and cosmologist Stephen Hawking participated in an orgy were false, an unsealed email between him and Maxwell stated.

The missive from January 2015 said that Giuffre’s strongest allegation “is the Clinton dinner, and the new version in the Virgin Islands that Stephen Hawking participated in an underage orgy.”

Hawking – whose brilliant career coupled with his battle with early-onset ALS was documented in the Oscar-winning film “The Theory of Everything” – died in 2018 at age 76.

Al Gore

Maxwell’s attorneys requested Giuffre provide photos or videos of herself with several high-profile people – including former Vice President Al Gore.

Giuffre’s objected to the motion on the grounds that such documents were in “custody and control” of Maxwell and Epstein, the unsealed paper showed.

Johanna Sjoberg also denied ever meeting Gore in her testimony.

Leslie Wexner

During her deposition, Maxwell denied giving a woman an outfit of a sexual nature to wear for Leslie Wexner, Epstein’s financial adviser and one-time business partner.

Maxwell also said she had not communicated with the billionaire L Brands founder – whose ties with Epstein date back to the 1980s – about Giuffre’s lawsuit.

In her own testimony, Johanna Sjoberg denied meeting the Victoria’s Secret mogul.

Wexner has said he “was never aware of the illegal activity” Epstein was accused of committing.

Bill "El Gordo"Richardson

Giuffre testified that Maxwell sent her to have sex with late New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, according to the documents.

Johanna Sjoberg also recalled hearing about the Democrat being part of Epstein’s circle.

“I want to say that he was supposed to come to dinner when we were in New Mexico. I don’t know if I met him. I believe that he and Ghislaine had dinner separate from myself,” she said in her deposition.

Richardson died in September at age 75.

Jean-Luc Brunel

One of the men Maxwell ordered Giuffre to have sex with was Epstein’s close friend, French modeling scout Jean-Luc Brunel, Giuffre testified in 2016.

Johanna Sjoberg also recalled meeting Brunel at Epstein’s Palm Beach house, but testified that she did not have sex with him.

Brunel died by suicide
:alexjones:
in December 2020 while in a Parisian prison on charges of raping underage girls.

Marvin Minsky

In her 2016 deposition, Giuffre claimed that Maxwell ordered her to have sex with computer scientist and AI pioneer Marvin Minsky.

Minsky – who received a $100,000 grant from Epstein in 2002, according to Nature magazine – died in 2016 at age 88.

[IMG] 6
One Epstein accuser said she met Michael Jackson while part of his entourage. AP

Michael Jackson

Johanna Sjoberg claimed to have met pop icon Michael Jackson at Epstein’s Palm Beach home.
She denied ever massaging Jackson – who died in 2009 at age 50.
[IMG] 6
Magician David Copperfield came to dinner at Epstein’s house, one accuser said. AP

David Copperfield

Johanna Sjoberg described magician David Copperfield performing tricks at a dinner at one of Epstein’s homes.

“He questioned me if I was aware that girls were getting paid to find other girls,” she added, noting that the illusionist did not specify what he meant.

Tom Pritzker

In her 2016 deposition, Giuffre claimed to have had sex “once” with Hyatt hotel chain heir Tom Pritzker.

A spokesperson for Pritzker – who is worth an estimated $6.2 billion on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index – said he “continues to vehemently deny” the allegation.”

Glenn Dubin

Maxwell “sent out” Giuffre to give the hedge fund billionaire an erotic massage after she completed her “training” as part of Epstein’s entourage, the latter testified.

“Ghislaine told me to go to Glenn Dubin and give him a massage, which means sex,” Giuffre said of her encounter with the investor.

His wife, former Miss Sweden Dr. Eva Andersson-Dubin, dated Epstein for several years.

The couple denied Giuffre’s claims against them in a 2019 Vanity Fair article.

Frédéric Fékkai

Epstein may have procured women for French celebrity hair stylist Frédéric Fékkai, Johanna Sjoberg claimed in her deposition.

“I heard [Epstein] call someone, and say, ‘Fekkai is in Hawaii. Can we find some girls for him?’” Sjoberg explained.

Ehud Barak

In her deposition, Johanna Sjoberg denied ever meeting former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak during her time with Epstein.

Last spring, the high-flying politician admitted to the Wall Street Journal that he hobnobbed with Epstein in New York, but claimed he never met the businessman “with girls or minors, or even adult women in improper context or behavior.”

Kevin Spacey

Johanna Sjoberg denied crossing paths with actor Kevin Spacey, who was acquitted in July of several charges related to alleged sexual attacks on younger men between 2001 and 2013.

George Lucas

“Star Wars” creator George Lucas was mentioned once in the new documents – when Johanna Sjoberg denied meeting the film titan in Epstein’s circle.

Naomi Campbell

Giuffre testified in 2016 that Maxwell sent her to have sex with “the owner of a large hotel chain in France around the time of Naomi Campbell’s birthday party,” though she did not specify the year.

Johanna Sjoberg said she did not meet the British supermodel in her own deposition.
Campbell said in 2019 that she had occasionally socialized with Epstein, but that she was not close with him and that his actions were “indefensible.”

Leonardo di Caprio, Cate Blanchett and Bruce Willis

Johanna Sjoberg denied an alleged press report that she met several Hollywood stars during her time with Epstein.

“I did not meet them, no. When I spoke about them, it was when I was massaging him, and he would get off — he would be on the phone a lot at that time, and one time he said, ‘Oh, that was Leonardo,’ or, ‘That was Cate Blanchett,’ or Bruce Willis. That kind of thing,” she clarified in her deposition.

Sjoberg also denied meeting Cameron Diaz as part of Epstein’s circle.

Back