Perrie Dyon Simpson executed!

http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Satellit...s=1037645509099

Attorneys file clemency petition for condemned N.C. man

5445836_400X300.jpg

Perrie Dyon Simpson, 43, is scheduled to be executed Jan. 20 for the 1984 murder in Reidsville of 92-year-old retired Baptist preacher Jean E. Darter.

When Simpson was 21, he and his girlfriend went to Darter's Reidsville home on Aug. 27, 1984, intending to rob and kill Darter, who had given them food and money the day before. They stole a laundry basket, three boxes of tissue, a lamp, a flashlight

and a
portable AM/FM radio but got no money.

Darter's daughter found him the next evening, tied to his bed with two belts still a
ro
und his neck. His face had been beaten with a glass soda bottle and his arms were cut from wrist to elbow with the two-edged blade from Darter's own razor.

Google Search... Perrie Dyon Simpson

wtvd200.perriesimpson011006.jpg

Court Denies Appeal to Stop Execution

(01/19/06 - RALEIGH) - Perrie Dyon Simpson waited Thursday in Central Prison's death watch area as lawyers tried to stop his execution for the 1984 beating death and robbery of an elderly minister.

About midday, the North Carolina Supreme Court denied Simpson's petition to stop the execution scheduled for 2 a.m. Friday. Defense attorney Polly Sizemore said a federal court appeal was planned.

Simpson also was waiting to hear from Gov. Mike Easley, who was asked in a clemency petition to change the death sentence to life in pri

son. The governor usually waits until all court action has been completed before issuing clemency decis
io
ns.

Prison officials said Simpson was waiting for visits from aunts and uncles while the legal swirl continued.

Simpson, 43, was sentenced to death for the death of retired Baptist preacher Jean E. Darter, 92, of Reidsville, on Aug. 27, 1984.

Darter was beaten in the face with a glass soda bottle at his home in Reidsville. He was tied to his bed, his forearms cut repeatedly with a blade from his own razor and belts wrapped around his neck.

Simpson, then 21, and his then 16-year-old girlfriend, Stephanie Eury, had received food from Darter the previous day, prosecutors say, and went back to get money. They stole a radio, three boxes of tissue, a flashlight and a laundry basket on the day of Darter's slaying.

Eury also was convicted
of m
urder and is serving a life prison sentence.

Simpson confessed to the killing and has since said in a video produced by the defense that he regrets hi
s
actions.

Defense attorneys argue Simpson suffered from a chaotic childhood after he was placed in state foster care following his birth in Greensboro. His mother had beaten an older brother severely and Simpson said in a video recording provided by the defense that he never really knew his mother and didn't feel accepted.

Darter was a minister known in Rockingham County for trying to help troubled young people. Simpson and Eury had come to his house seeking charity the day before the killing.

On the second visit, Darter told the pair as he was being killed that he was going to heaven regardless of their actions, according to court records.

"We believe the death penalty saves lives," said Darter's grandson, Curtis Fai
rcloth o
f Savannah, Ga.

Faircloth said he hoped news coverage of the execution "will cause others to think about the consequences of taking a life, respect the law, and increase the value
pe
ople place on the life of others."

Simpson and Eury had come to his house seeking charity the day before the killing.

Be charitable towards niggers, empty the gun, after all, bullets are cheap.

T.N.B.

Jean E. Darter, a ninety-two-year-old retired Baptist minister
Jean_Darter_small.jpg

January 2006 Executions

Die, nigger, die!

T.N.B.

Faircloth said he hoped news coverage of the execution "will cause others to think about the consequences of taking a life, respect the law, and increase the value people place on the life of others."

That is an IMPOSSIBILITY with NIGGERS. They do NOT think but are preditors, parasites, murderers, rapists because it is in their spiritual genetics to be such. THIS is why NIGGERS were "marked BLACK", as a sign from GOD to stay away from, be seperate from, and to always be prepared for them to demonstrate their evil nature
whenever opportunity allowed them to. To be charitable to a NIGGER is the equivalent of assu

ming that being nice to the Devil will cause him to repent and become a benevolent being...NOT! After all, he was a murderer from the beginning and NIGGERS were then and are now, the primary expressions of murder in ways that differentiate them from all other races.

Man Who Killed Retired Minister Executed At Central Prison In Raleigh Overnight

RALEIGH, N.C. -- A man who killed a retired minister was put to death overnight at Central Prison in Raleigh.

Perrie Simpson was executed by lethal injection at 2:17 Friday morning.

Governor Mike Easley denied a request for clemency.

Simpson was sentenced to death for the 1984 murder of a 92-year-old retired Baptist preacher in Rockingham County.

Memo to Governor Easley: Thank you for letting this nigger die.

T.N.B.

6271545_240X180.jpg

N.C. Man Executed For 1984 Murder

RALEIGH, N.C. -- A North Carolina man was executed early Friday for the 1984 murder of a retired minister.

State Correction Department officials say Perrie Dyon Simpson was pronounced dead by injection at 2:17 a.m.

In a last statement, Simpson apologized for his actions.

"I want to say I am sorry for what I did. I'm sorry for the victim and the families. I'm sorry for my family. I'm sorry for everybody. I want to say to Stephanie (Eury), I'm sorry for what happened to you. I wish you'd get out and make a life for yourself. May God bless everyone."

<b

>The execution came after state and federal courts rejected his appeals, and Gov. Mike Easley rejected his request for cle
mency.[/b]
n
Simpson was executed by injection for the murder of retired 92-year-old minister Jean Darter of Reidsville in August 1984. A day earlier, the minister had given food and $4 in cash to Simpson and his girlfriend, Stephanie Eury, and allowed Simpson to use his telephone.

Inside Central Prison, Dwight Lucas watched the state execute Perrie Simpson. In 1984, he was one of the police officers on duty the night Darter was killed. Lucas said he feels justice was served.

"I believe in God. I believe in the Bible. I believe in the laws of the land. I just pray Mr. Simpson has made peace with the Lord," he said.

Late Thursday, Simpson requested a last meal of a McRib sandwich from McDonald's, a double cheeseburger from Wendy's, macaroni and cheese, cheesecake, and a Pepsi.<b
r><b
r>Also on Thursday, 16 protesters were arrested and charged with trespassing when they left the sidewalk where they had a permit to hold a candlelight vig
il and walked
to the top of the driveway leading to Central Prison.

Statement By The Family Of Rev. Jean Earnest Darter

Our grandfather Jean Earnest Darter was a kind, gentle man who lived his life in service to others.

We, the family, live with the memory of terror Perrie Simpson inflicted upon Rev. Darter, but we are not interested in sympathy or being portrayed as victims. Life goes on and we do our best to make the most of it. Our grandfather would want it that way.

In attending the execution, we are honoring the wishes and memory of our parents and the life of our grandfather. We respect the legal decision determined with extreme care by three sets of jurors in three separate trials. We are thankful for the ded
ication
of the officers, investigators, attorneys, and other legal professionals that worked long hours to properly determine Perrie Simpson's guilt and appropriate sentence.

We believe the death penalt
y saves live
s. Clemson and Emory Universities determined 18 lives are saved as a result of each execution. Other studies indicate that each death sentence and subsequent execution deters up to 25 murders annually.

We hope coverage of Perrie Simpson's death sentence and execution will cause others to think about the consequences of taking a life, respect the law, and increase the value people place on the life of others.

Sincerely,

Curtis Faircloth, Grandson The Family of Jean Earnest Darter

Burn in hell, nigger.

T.N.B.

Back