Pregnant White Mother Gunned Down In Parking Lot

Animal Control

(Was Senior Reporter - reactivating account)
Woman Shot and Killed Outside her Apartment

"Just after 7 this morning, a man walked up to the Crest Apartments in West El Paso with one aim in mind: to shoot and kill a woman.

Scanner and police reports say that the man approached the woman as she was trying to put her child into her car, a 2004 Honda Accord.

The man fired ten shots and then fled. The man then fled on foot.

The woman was transported to Thomason Hospital where she later died.

The Crest and nearby Caprock Apartments were placed in lockdown in order to search for the suspect and maintain the crime scene.

Police could not confirm what happened with the woman's child, but NewsChannel Nine reporter Justin Bannister reports police did carry a small girl away from the scene wrapped in a bla

nket in order to protect her identity.

The suspect is described as a Hi
spanic or Asian male
, five feet, eight inches tall with blue jeans, and a black leather jacket. He has short, crewcut hair and no facial hair. "

-------

Hang this gook/beaner today!

http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=4163141

Police: Shooting Victim Was Pregnant
Nov 24, 2005, 03:22 PM CST Email to a Friend Printer Friendly Version

4163141_BG1.jpg

Tonya Marie West

EL PASO, TX. - Nearly a week after the shooting death of a west side mother, the case takes a shocking turn.

According to our media partner, the El Paso Times, 25 year-old Tonya Marie West was pregnant at the time of her death. Ms. West was fatally shot several times in the parking lot of the Crest Apartments, as she loaded her two year old daughter in a car seat.

After an extensive manhunt, police arrested 29 year-old Quinn Cruz, Jr. and charged him with murder. In Thursday morning's e

dition of the Times reports that Mr. Quinn's charges have been upgraded to Capital Murder.

Ms. West was
married, however not to Mr. Cruz, Jr. Also according to the Times, it is not known who was the father of the unborn child.

Google news Results 1 - 5 of 5 for Quinn-Cruz-Jr

Investigators said West and Cruz had lived together but had recently split
They had been arguing when West was shot multiple times. West made a dying declaration saying Cruz had shot her, according to court documents.

Suspect in killing was let go from Reserve
The suspect in the slaying Friday of a 25-year-old woman in West El Paso was medically discharged in September from an Army Reserve unit based in Colorado, a Fort Bliss official said. The suspect, Quinn Cruz Jr., 29, s

urrendered to police Friday night at a carwash after a 14-hour manhunt in West El Paso.

Gunman Captured Hiding in Dumpster; Neighbors Relieved, Saddened
4138653_BG1.jpg

Quinn Cruz, Jr.

EL PASO, TX - The day-long search for an alleged shooter came to an end Friday night, as El Paso's Finest snag Quinn Cruz, Jr. hiding in a dumpster across from the murder scene.

Police tell ABC-7 that officers originally responded to the complex due to a "family fight in progress" call. Officials also tell ABC-7 that Ms. West had previously filed complaints against Mr. Cruz, but no restraining order was ever taken out.

(f**k) the dumpster...this god damn animal just murdered a WHITE MOTHER IN FRONT OF HER CHILD...so help me God I would rid the earth of his presence this instant given the opportunity... how the blood of vengence and hate streams through my veins... as I wept "seeing" this mother try to get up...a bullet in her heart...feeling life flow out of her...crying for her children and family...gooooooooooooooooooooo dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
:guns: :mex: :guns: :mex:

Originally posted by war eagle@Nov 25 2005, 03:23 PM
I wept "seeing" this mother try to get up...a bullet in her heart...
Sad to say I'm more cold-hearted than you war eagle. The father of her child isn't known, she'd filed complaints against Cruz previously, they'd lived together and split-up recently. Ms. West sounds like a race-traitor to me.

No...I am more cold hearted then you 88...because I figure there is a difference between being a "beguiled race traitor" and one who is deliberately and THOSE are the ones that I hate.

My estimation of this woman is that she was "beguiled" rather then being a traitor of the White Race diliberately. In fact, the REAL traitors of the WHITE race are those that take no action LITTERALY against those who rape and murder WHITES, those WHITES that are attorneys for those that commit crimes against WHITES...much more are they TRAITORS of the WHITE RACE then this woman ever could be.

Actually it is the FAILURE OF ALL WHITE MALES TO TAKE ACTION, that are the RACE TRAITORS. This woman is a VICTIM because of this TRUTH!

Back