Primate Throws Puppy Through Window

Nigtarded

Da TNB Reporter
Puppy thrown through window, Fayetteville man charged with animal cruelty
updated 8/2/2011 3:18:56 PM ET 2011-08-02T19:18:56

martino-jones

Martino Jones

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. -- A charge of cruelty to animals has been filed against a Fayetteville man accused of throwing a woman's puppy, according to police.

Martino Jones was arrested and charged for the incident that happened on July 13.

According to police, officers were called to the home of Ceyoshia Simpson in response to a domestic disturbance. Through the investigation, officers learned that Jones threw a puppy into the window, causing it to break and causing injury to the puppy.

Jones then set fire to bushes outside of the home. :confused::rolleyes:

Jones has been charged with first degree arson and cruelty to animals. He was placed in the Cumberland County Detention Center under a $10,000 secured bond.

http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2011/aug...ugh-window-fayetteville-man-charg-ar-1263027/

I hate to see when a lower animal, in this case the lowest sub-animal the world over, abuses a higher animal. The dog makes for an excellent pet and even a great companion, the nigger doesn’t. Plus, I’ve never heard of a dog raping, robbing, or selling dope on the street corner. And I’ve never heard of a dog or dogs that have completely ruined a city. A city such as Fayetteville, NC. for example. Now, a dog will kill you, it doesn’t occur often, but when it does, in many cases, it’s been trained to do so. And even in those cases, the dog is always brought down. Whereas the nigger seldom is. Something is just not fair about all this. We need more dogs in the world. And less niggers…

Back