Princess Martha Louise of Norway drops royal title for THIS unusual reason

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
https://www.hellomagazine.com/royal...-martha-louise-norway-drops-royal-title-work/

Princess Martha Louise of Norway drops royal title for THIS unusual reason
The Norwegian royal will no longer use her title for future career endeavours
August 08, 2019 - 20:11 BST

princess-martha-louise-of-norway-t.jpg

Princess Martha Louise of Norway has announced she will drop her royal title for future work projects, after receiving criticism for using it in a series of seminars hosted with her boyfriend. The mother-of-three had teamed up with her partner, Shaman Durek Verret, for workshops called 'The Princess and the Shaman' to take attendees on a journey of "self-discovery".

However, Martha has now created a separate Instagram account for her work, and addressed the "mistake" she had previously made in the name of her tour. Writing on Instagram, the Princess explained: "The fact that I used Princess in the title of my tour, I have said before that I am very sorry, and I still stand by that. It was a mistake and I understand that it provokes when the princess title is used this way. The discussions are something I have taken seriously, and in collaboration with my family we have found that it is best that we make some changes."

princess-martha-louise-shaman-durek-z.jpg

The Norwegian royal is now planning to host a webinar based on "love, life and change on this planet" on Saturday, which she told followers she was "so excited" to launch.

MORE: Princess Martha Louise makes new relationship Instagram official

Martha Louise confirmed she is in a new relationship in May, nearly three years after her divorce from Ari Behn was finalised. Announcing the news on Instagram, the royal shared a snap with her American boyfriend, who describes himself as an "evolutionary innovator" and "women's empowerment leader". In the caption, the 47-year-old princess gushed: "When you meet your twin flame, you know. I have been lucky enough to have met mine. @shamandurek has changed my life, like he does with so many."

Back