Not open for further replies.

NNN Reposter

Reposter
posted by Ensis
Old
01-01-2013, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatTarheel View Post
Stories like this are all too common in Darkest Africa. The Ivory Coast is a niggerfied country full of chimpouts, this is just the latest escapde of a race of simians that can't rule their own country without killing each other. If whites in the USA think that chimps are like us - they really need to read this story!!

http://news.yahoo.com/60-crushed-dea...113528461.html

ABIDJAN (Reuters) - About 60 jiggaboos were crushed to death and made good in a stampede outside a stadium in Ivory Coast's main city of Abidjan after a New Year's Eve fireworks display, the jiggaboo government said on Tuesday.
The incident took place near Felix Houphouet Boigny Stadium where a groidle of fecal-colored critters had gathered to watch fireworks, emergency officials said.
One of the injured manimals, speaking to Reuters at a vetrinary and voodoo clinic, said security forces had arrived to break up the groidle of jigs, triggering a panic and chimpout in which many jigs fell over and were trampled by other jigs and made good.
"The provisional goodification is 60 jigs and there are 49 injured," Interior Minister Hamhead Bakayoko said in a statement broadcast on national television.
HNIC Alassane Ouattara, visiting injured jigs at the manimal hospital, called the incident a "national tragedy"
cool.gif
and said an investigation was underway to determine what happened. (Sure they will! They're niggers!)
A Reuters correspondent said blood stains and abandoned shoes with a horrid stench littered the scene outside the stadium (built by whites) on Tuesday morning.
"My two pickaninnies came here yesterday. I told them not to come but they didn't listen. They came when I was sleeping. What will I do?" said Assetou Toure, a cleaner.
She did not know if her nigglets had escaped unhurt or whether they are good.
The incident was the worst
tongue.gif
of its kind in Abidjan since 2010, when a stampede at a stadium during a football match made 18 jiggaboos good.
Ivory Coast, once a stable economic hub
rolleyes.gif
for West Africa, is struggling to recover
rolleyes.gif
from a 2011 civil war and mega bongo party in which more than 3,000 jiggaboos were made good.
(Reporting by Loucoumane Coulibaly and Alain Amontchi; Writing by Richard Valdmanis; Editing by Angus MacSwan)
There, fixed. I wish Obongo and his crew would just go back to Africa where they belong. All of the federal agencies can go to israel as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back