Real badass nigga beats up puppy

Noam Sayn

Registered
Allentown man charged with choking and slamming puppy

I hads no choice, da little muhfuggah dissed me yo........ya feel me?

An Allentown man punched and choked a puppy on a city street Friday, and when a police offer confronted the man over the abuse, he ran, but was captured a few minutes later, police said.

JaShawn S. Barham, 19, 930 W. Chew St., was charged with cruelty to animals, disorderly conduct and criminal mischief.

An Allentown detective was conducting a drug investigation in the 800 block of Gordon Street at 11:20 a.m. Friday when he noticed Barham "punching, choking and slamming a small dog [puppy] to the sidewalk over a period of time," according to the police affidavit.

After the beating, the dog stopped moving, police said. The affidavit does not say whether the dog was knocked unconscious or worse.
n
Barham was arraigned Friday by District Judge Patricia M. Engler and committed to Lehigh County Prison under $10,000 bail.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-dogabuse-cn,0,7962125.story

This GD nigger is the one who needs a beatdown.

This is DISGUSTING! I abhor cruelty to animals, so I did a little digging....

Offender Record

Offender ID: 150274 Offender
Name: JASHAWN BARHAM
Date of Birth: 09/25/1989
Custody Status: In Custody Location of
Offender: Lehigh County Prison
Race: Black

Mods: Please move this thread out into the open where it belongs.

Police: Dog beaten last week may have been euthanized

The puppy beaten on an Allentown street last week may have been euthanized because of its severe injuries, city police said.

The dog, which a city man allegedly punched, choked and threw to a sidewalk, was taken to the Humane Society of Lehigh County, which may have put the dog to sleep, police said.

''I am told the dog was in fact taken to the Humane Society by Animal Control Officer Jeffrey Soldridge,'' city police Capt. Daryl Hendricks said Thursday. ''I do not know the current status of the dog. I was told that it may have been euthanized due to its injuries.

The case has attracted attention since the 11:20 a.m. June 12 arrest of JaShawn S. Barham, 19, 930 Chew St., for allegedly beating the puppy in the 800 block of Gordon Street, a downtown neighborhood of brick rowhouses.

The police arrest affidavit noted that, after the beating, the dog stopped moving, but the report did not say what then happened to the dog. The Morning Call has received e-mails and other messages asking about the dog's condition.

In the arrest affidavit for Barham, city Detective Kyle Hough said he witnessed the abuse while he was in the neighborhood on a drug investigation. Hough saw Barham ''punching, choking and slamming a small dog [puppy] to the sidewalk over a period of time,'' the affidavit says.

After a police foot chase to his house, Barham was arrested and charged with animal cruelty, disorderly conduct and, for breaking a fence during the chase, criminal mischief, police said. He was sent to Lehigh County Prison under $10,000 bail.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/police/all-5dog.6936517jun20,0,1158970.story

Some good news for a change.

Beaten Allentown dog is alive and well at Humane Society

The puppy that an Allentown man was charged with beating severely June 12 is alive and recovering at the Humane Society of Lehigh County, a society official said today.

"She's happy. She's alert. She's just a wonderful, wonderful dog," said Sandy Goodrich, Humane Society kennel manager. "We've named her Sunshine."

Sunshine is a brown-black pit bull, and Goodrich said she believes the puppy belonged to JaShawn S. Barham, 19, 930 Chew St., the man who was arrested for allegedly beating, choking and throwing the dog to the sidewalk.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/breaking/all-cnlivedog,0,5058077.story

Back