Reference links for the new Confederacy

You raise some very good points, Whitebear! That will be a tricky one, when it comes to Vandals and Mexivandals in the South! :confed:

If only we could save the south. When I migrate to the Northwest I will be a southern refugee in my own country. If I could see a way to stay where I am and save where I have spent most of my life I would. We are being over run here in Alabama. It's getting to where you have to look for a white when you go out. My house is surrounded with security lights. I have water front property and anywhere else it would be worth at least 250,000, but since you have to go through the hood to get here I will be lucky to get 125,000 for the place. If I stay the niggers will end up on top of me. I will always consider myself a southerner.

If only we could save the south. When I migrate to the Northwest I will be a southern refugee in my own country. If I could see a way to stay where I am and save where I have spent most of my life I would. We are being over run here in Alabama. It's getting to where you have to look for a white when you go out. My house is surrounded with security lights. I have water front property and anywhere else it would be worth at least 250,000, but since you have to go through the hood to get here I will be lucky to get 125,000 for the place. If I stay the niggers will end up on top of me. I will always consider myself a southerner.

8ball57,

I've traveled every major Dixie city and with few exceptions they have been turned into minority bastions of babylon and with 230,000 foreign nationals crossing the Southern border every month, it seems, there is little hope of holding onto it. But all of this was not just a happening by itself but a planned occupation.

New England began by wanting to be the "head" of the country and could only do so the old-fashioned way--rape and pillage. But how did they get into this trouble. It happens every time business and Banking work together. I think we're seeing the culmination of the theft created by this system in a coming collapse in 2009. Hey, who can't see it?

If I lived in a community of 40 people who are using silver and gold for currency but wanted that for myself, I'd tell them not to possibly lose the real thing. Come in and I'll give you paper certificates in exchange and hold the real stuff in a vault. Next, I'd get everybody exchanging the paper and paper related certificates and contract the values by slight of hand--anyone can tell anybody what something is worth. Oh, I forgot that step number two is to declare there's no longer an exchange of value of paper for metals. Wow! Got 'em now. The last thing of any value was taking the copper out of the penny in 1982 which are now only copper plated--get it?

The trouble with Dixie is that we started resisting them back in 1861 when we seceded and they've hated us ever since. But that is another long story for another post.

KGC rider
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KnightsoftheGoldenCircle/

Back