Richard Payne to stand in Banff Buchan(Scotland)

madkins

Registered
P9080119-227x300.jpg

Richard Payne.

banff_and_buchan.png

http://scotland.bnp.org.uk/2010/01/richard-payne-to-stand-in-banff-buchan/

BNP Scotland

Richard Payne to stand in Banff Buchan

January 23, 2010

Mr. Payne told news team, ” I am a Nationalist, a family man,a fabricator/welder, a biker, an archer, a golfer, and a proud member of the Scottish BNP. I have an extremely deep mistrust and skepticism of the motives and honesty of all the mainstream politicians regardless of which of the virtually identical parties they come from, also of the popular medias version of truth and reality. Both appear to float one part truth to nine parts lies and expect everyone to swallow the lot I was raised as a Presbyterian in a Presbyterian home in two Christian countries ( The UK and Canada ) and am deeply adverse to Islam spreading into the west and changing the very fabric of our society. I am saddened and also shocked at how quickly we are losing the battle against crime, ignorance, and immorality in the UK and the west in general. I am disgusted at how brainwashed our kids are, and how poorly educated in the most basic of literacy skills like writing and numeracy, yet knowing all their “rights” and all the while dismissing the basic rights of others”.

Richard will be standing to give the voters in the North east a real choice for the first time. Real change or more of the same its up to you!

Skara Brae,

madkins

*Google Images

Back