Riots in Tottenham after cops shoot gangsta dead

What the BNP has to say about this:

“We’ve had a lot of calls from terrified and lonely people, especially pensioners, trapped in inner city hell-holes today,”� says Dawn, who heads our Head Office phone team.

BBC interview goes wrong as the nigger "community leader" being interviewed turns on the media.:p BTW, this nigger is ugly even by nigger standards.

darcus_howe_bbc_interview1.jpg

The BBC was forced to cut short an interview about the UK riots with former black panther member and convicted criminal Darcus Howe on Tuesday morning when he viciously turned on the interviewer.

Trinidad and Tobago-born Howe said the wanton destruction of Britain witnessed in the last two days was not a riot but an ‘insurrection’.

Howe is just one of many ‘black representatives’ who has been wheeled out by the anti-white mass media since the riots began in order to disseminate platitudes about ‘police racism’ and to play down the blatantly obvious fact that the vast majority of the rioters are black. But unfortunately for the BBC, this propaganda exercise did not go to plan.

Howe said: ‘They have been stopping and searching young blacks for no reason at all. I have a grandson; he’s an angel.’

When the interviewer put it to Mr Howe that any alleged actions by the police were not justification for mass rioting, he replied, ‘Where were you in 1981 in Brixton?

‘I don’t call it rioting. I call it an insurrection of the masses of the people. It is happening in Syria, it is happening in Clapham, it has happening in Liverpool, it is happening in Port of Spain, Trinidad.’

He then angrily told the interviewer to ‘have some respect for an old West Indian negro’ and to stop accusing him of being a rioter. He uttered an unintelligible insult, and the interview was promptly cut short, to much embarrassment in the pro-multicultural newsroom.

In the 1970s, Howe was a member of the British Black Panther Movement. He was arrested for riot, affray and assault and imprisoned for three months for assaulting a police officer, yet he has been rewarded by British TV stations with a lucrative career in broadcasting.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/national/black-‘community-leader’-interview-went-wrong

Video: Nick Griffin predicted 2011 race riots three years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWuaSww3JnA

IMO it must be remembered that from N.Z. across N.A. to Europe this is the result "Victory ? " of 1945 and crushing Europe defending itz self.

No matter what the out come of this up heavel is at the this moment, OUR Nation's have been robbed and have been put to constant war.

Now the Security State for a crime of Mass Murder and Insurance Fraud in which the Perp's have not been brought to light of day in a court of Law for justice IMO.

Germany and England

by: Nesta Webster
http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/germanyandengland/1.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avGl7k4OGJY

On top of it all is a population who still sucks at the tit of Media, no matter what they say.

U.K. riots: Three Asians killed in Birmingham
London, August 10, 2011

Three British Asians who were on the streets of Birmingham to protect their community from rioting groups, were killed when a speeding car mowed them down last night, making them the latest victims of the ongoing unrest in Britain.

The police are treating the deaths as murder.

As in London, vigilante groups have taken over some areas in Birmingham.

The three Asians killed have been identified as two brothers, Shahzad and Harry Hussain and their friend Musaver Ali.

The three had emerged from a mosque and were on the streets protecting their car wash company after the previous night’s violence when the incident happened, reports from Birmingham said.

Kabir Khan Isakhel, a relative of one of the dead brothers told Sky News that two cars had approached at high speed and struck the three.

A police spokesman said: “They were not in the way or blocking the road. The car swerved towards them. They went flying up in the air”�.

Murray McGregor, a spokesman for West Midlands Ambulance Service (WMAS), said members of the public were attempting resuscitation on the men when the ambulance arrived, but that it quickly became apparent they had all suffered ‘significant injuries’.

A spokesman for West Midlands Police said: “Detectives investigating the death of three men following a road traffic collision in Birmingham this morning will today question a 32-year-old man on suspicion of murder”�.

The three men were aged 31, 30 and 20.

“It’s understood the three were on foot in Dudley Road in the Winson Green area of the city when they were in collision with a car. All later died from their injuries in hospital,”� the police spokesman said.

“Officers arrested the man nearby and also recovered a vehicle which will be examined by forensics experts“.

The three were taken to Birmingham City Hospital, where a large crowd gathered this morning at around 5.45 am and police in riot gear stood guard at the main entrance.

The ambulance service said two of the men were pronounced dead soon after arriving at hospital, while a third died later in hospital shortly before 7 am this morning (local time).

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/article2343019.ece

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/10/us-britain-riots-father-idUSTRE7794OP20110810

Father too late to save dying son in UK riots

A father described Wednesday how he rushed to aid a dying man hit by a car during riots in the English city of Birmingham only to find it was his 21-year-old son.

"I heard the thud, ran around and I saw three people on the ground," Tariq Jahan told reporters.

"My instinct was to help the three people. I didn't know who they were, who'd been injured. I helped the first man, and somebody from behind told me my son was lying behind me.

"So I started CPR on my own son. My face was covered in blood, my hands were covered in blood."

Police launched a murder inquiry after all three Muslim men died. A 32-year-old man has since been arrested.

The men were part of a group of British Asians attempting to protect their area from looters after attending Ramadan prayers at a mosque, a friend of the men told BBC radio.

They acted after seeing gangs break into a petrol station and social club, and neighbors being beaten up, Jahan said.

Riots spread to England's second city Tuesday after three nights of violence in London.

"Why, why?," Jahan said. "I don't understand. We are here defending the community of all the problems that are going on in the country. He was trying to help his community."

He said his son, Haroon, a mechanic, was well-liked and well-known in the community.

"You lose your son, I can't describe to anyone what it feels like to lose your son," he said

Face of the mystery man beaten by mob: Police finally identify victim in critical condition after riot attack

Critically injured 68-year-old man named as Richard Mannington Bowes
Peter Firstbrook, 60, pushed through line of yobs to reach victim
Father-of-four gave first aid in bid to save Mr Mannington Bowes' life

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 4:40 PM on 11th August 2011

article-2024839-0D6445BF00000578-153_306x428.jpg
article-2024839-0D64468500000578-699_306x423.jpg

Attacked: Richard Mannington Bowes, 68, (left) was critically injured after the riots in Ealing. Right, the suspect that police are hunting in connection with the attack

article-2024839-0D5E382B00000578-815_634x478.jpg

Horrific: Mr Mannington Bowes lies injured on the floor and fire rages around him after attempting to put out the flames lit by rioters

article-2024217-0D627A5D00000578-276_306x390.jpg

Suspect: Police have released this CCTV image of the man they want to talk to over the attack

This is the face of the mystery man who confronted a gang of rioting yobs but was battered to almost death and left on a life-support machine.

Richard Mannington Bowes, 68, is currently in a coma after he tried to stamp out the fire which thugs started in a supermarket bin in Ealing, West London.

He remains in a critical condition in hospital today after suffering serious head injuries on Monday night on Monday evening.

Speaking from the scene of the attack, Detective Chief Inspector John McFarlane said he has been unable to contact the victim's family and appealed to the assailant to turn himself in.

The victim, whose identity was established only when locals recognised his description and officers used his keys to enter his house, remains critical on a life support machine.

Mr McFarlane said the investigation could turn into a murder inquiry.

The detective described the scenes surrounding the attack. He said a handful of officers, not wearing protective gear, arrived at 10.45pm to reports of looting at the Arcadia shopping centre.

The half dozen officers were massively outnumbered by scores of thugs and called for back-up as they were showered with missiles, including bottles.

'There was some suggestion he was attacked because he was stamping out fires that had been started,' said Mr McFarlane.

'An officer saw Mr Bowes being knocked over and attacked and they called for assistance. Officers arrived and they were able to drive the mob off.'

The injured 68-year-old was then taken to hospital. Mr McFarlane said the attackers 'clearly did not like what he did or said'.

Mr Bowes was found without a wallet or phone so officers faced an uphill struggle to identify him.

Mr McFarlane said the victim, who is originally from Bournemouth, 'clearly kept himself to himself and appears to be a very private man'.

'I am desperate to get in touch with any of his family,' the officer said. He added that police have footage of the incident.

A man who stepped in to save a battered man who has set upon by youths in Ealing has told how he dragged the victim away from a raging fire.

Peter Firstbrook, 60, knelt with the Richard Mannington Bowes and bravely ushered away the feral youths who rampaged through Ealing on Monday night.

Father-of four Mr Firstbrook dragged the Mr Mannington Bowes' body away from the fire as it quickly engulfed his leg.

Mr Mannington Bowes' is currently in a coma after he tried to stamp out the fire which thugs started in a supermarket bin.

Mr Firstbrook said: 'There were about 120 youths. One of them, a big black lad in his early twenties, approached me and said something along the lines of: 'There's one of your lot over there and he's injured.'

The documentary film-maker said that the man was beyond the rioters and so he knew he had to push past them.

'When I saw him, I realised the man's leg was almost in the fire so I tried to drag him to safety,' he told the Telegraph.

'I couldn't move him so I got three young lads from the crowd. They also seemed quite concerned and helped me drag him to an alleyway. Then they disappeared.

'I checked his pulse and his airways and tried to talk to him, but he was unconscious and had blood coming from his ear.'

Mr Firstbrook said that Mr Mannington Bowes had no visible external injuries which lead him to believe that his wounds were internal.

Police have now identified the man. His phone and wallet were stolen in the attack and it is believed that he lived alone.

He is now in a critical condition in hospital after suffering serious head injuries during the attack.

Officers from Scotland Yard are currently trying to trace his next of kin.
Mr Mannington Bowes was attacked at about 10.45pm after remonstrating with teenagers who were setting fire to two industrial bins outside a shopping centre.

Police officers who tried to aid the Mr Mannington Bowes were then pelted with missiles including bottles and bricks.

Riot squad officers who rushed to the scene had to push back the mob to reach the injured man while being attacked. A line of officers then held back the yobs as paramedics arrived.

Detective Chief Inspector John McFarlane said: 'I need the assistance of the community who may have witnessed the attack on this innocent man, to come forward and provide information or images they may have recorded on mobile devices.

'This information could be crucial in bringing those responsible for this terrible crime to justice.'

He said the victim was 'violently assaulted and knocked to the ground' as he tried to extinguish the fire, and added: 'Police officers who were under attack by the mob drove them away and pulled the victim to relative safety and rendered first aid with the assistance of members of the public in an attempt to save his life.

'Again I urge these people to speak to us as they may have valuable information.'

Police have also released CCTV footage of a man suspected of carrying out the attack.

The suspect, a black man with a big build, is seen wearing a white t-shirt with writing on the front and a dark-coloured jumper over his shoulders in the images.

Mr Mannington Bowes attacker is believed to have earlier looted a supermarket in the affluent west London suburb.

Detective Chief Inspector McFarlane said: 'Through CCTV we have identified a strong suspect. I know that on seeing these images of him people will be able to identify him.

'If you know who this man is please contact my incident room. If you are this man in the CCTV, do the decent thing and give yourself up.'

The aftermath of the attack was caught on camera as the man, in a checked shirt and apparently wearing glasses, lies face down on the ground.

A resident has also described how he helped put out fires after the man was attacked by rioters.

Tom Wakeley, 31, said he and his neighbours ran out of their flats in Ealing with fire extinguishers and bottles of water to help douse the flames in wheelie bins.

Mr Wakeley said: 'I started noticing sirens at about 9pm, and there were a lot of hoodies around. From about 10pm you could guess it was going to kick off, there were a lot of them walking around and it was getting a bit sinister.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Richard-Mannington-Bowes-Ealing-flames.html

BBC reporters flee on foot as radio car torched in Salford
Posted: 10 August 2011

xNightFall404_riot_fire_crop.jpg_resized_460_.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.l5LJ1RInaL.jpg

A car burns during riots in nearby Manchester on 9 August

BBC reporters were forced to flee on foot after their radio car was torched in Salford last night (9 August), as a fourth night of rioting brought yet more attacks on journalists and violence spread to Manchester, Birmingham and Gloucester.

The radio car, BBC Manchester's only one, was attacked and battered with bricks before being set on fire. The two reporters in the vehicle, Richard Stead and Ruth Clegg, both got away safely on foot after the car Clegg had driven to the location in was also set on fire.

Stead and Clegg were alone in the car when it came under attack, with security guards on their way to join them when they were forced to leave.

John Ryan, managing editor of BBC Radio Manchester, told Journalism.co.uk it was "hard to predict just how the situation would turn out in Salford".

"It's always very easy with hindsight, but the situation turned very quickly.

"I don't think there was any sense, despite the obvious level of violence elsewhere, that things would turn the way they did."

Ryan said that the station had "made the right call" yesterday in instructing Stead and Clegg to leave the scene as soon as they came under attack.

"Cars can be replaced," he said. "The protection of our journalists is much more important."

He added said that he was "happy that we made adequate preparation and briefed the reporters properly".

Stead recorded the sound of the radio car coming under attack and played it this afternoon (10 August) on BBC Radio 4's The World at One. Loud bangs are heard as bricks are thrown at the van and a rioter can be heard telling another that they are trying to set it on fire.

There was rioting in both Salford and central Manchester last night, with 110 people arrested. Greater Manchester Police assistant chief constable Garry Shewan called the violence "sickening" and said that rioters caught on film would be pursued.

Salford is the home of the BBC's new broadcasting centre, MediaCityUK. While the BBC's News team will be integrated into Broadcasting House in central London, Salford will play home to the corporation's sports and children's teams and Radio 5 Live.

Mary Hockaday, the head of the BBC multimedia newsroom, said the "unpredictable nature and wide geographical spread" of the fast-moving riots had made it a "challenge getting rapidly to the various locations across London and around England and dealing with the safety issues for our teams on the ground".

Last night's attacks continue a worrying trend of violence against journalists during the riots around the country. So far, camera crews and photographers have borne the brunt of the violence, presumably due to the need to carry conspicuous equipment.

On Monday night, a BBC van had its back window smashed in during rioting in Croydon. Producer Paraic O'Brien, who was driving the van when it was attacked, told Journalism.co.uk that the rioters were "definitely targeting journalists".

Teams from Sky News and ITV have also been attacked during the four nights of rioting, although no journalists are reported to have been seriously injured.

http://www.journalism.co.uk/news/bb...t-as-radio-car-torched-in-salford/s2/a545556/

Russian senator blames failure of multiculturalism for UK riots
MOSCOW, August 10 (RIA Novosti)

165638245.jpg

Russian senator blames failure of multiculturalism for UK riots

The death of multicultural society and the economic crisis are to blame for the riots that have convulsed London and other British cities this week, head of the Russian upper house's international affairs committee Mikhail Margelov said on Wednesday.

"I think the events occurring in the English cities have at least two reasons. One is fundamental: it's the death of multiculturalism, a eulogy which the heads of Germany, France and Great Britain have recently delivered. The value of tolerance, or in other words the value of difference, has been accepted neither by 'indigenous' Europeans nor by immigrants," Margelov said. "The two sides merely tolerate each other. And patience is the kind of thing that runs out from time to time."

Over 1,000 people have been arrested, and at least four killed, in the violence which began in the British capital's northern district of Tottenham on Saturday, following the fatal shooting of a young man by police. On Sunday and Monday, it spread to other areas in London and Birmingham and Bristol, and then to other cities.

Margelov said, "the foolishness with which Europe regards its historical past has led to the filling of its cities with migrants from the former 'Third World,' many of whom do not give a damn about not only European values, but simply about the rules of conduct on the streets of Paris, Brussels, London, and Cologne."

The common "myth of responsibility" in Europe toward third world countries and their migrants does not promote tolerance, Margelov said, as Europeans have to work both for themselves for those from the third world, who may "not give a damn" about European values and laws.

"The Myth of responsibility compels European governments to put migrants on social allowances, but it does not promote tolerance. The French, Belgians and English should work not only for themselves but also for a guy who came from the third world with children and household," the senator said.

Margelov cited the economic recession as one more reason for the riots.

"The economic crisis bedeviling the economy of the West in its fourth year, with no end in sight, is one of the causes of the events in British cities," Margelov said.

Margelov claimed migrants will not easily give up the social benefits they have in Europe.

"Migrants will not be easily taken away from the European social 'freebie' and sent back home," Margelov said. "Therefore, there is no escape from the riots there, even if the present British Cabinet resigns, which is problematic, by the way."

http://en.rian.ru/world/20110810/165689766.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3747365/Olympics-girl-is-London-riot-yob.html

Olympics girl is London 'riot yob'

article-2024952-0D638D0A00000578-770_634x486.jpg

'Talented sportswoman' ... Chelsea Ives with members of the Leyton Orient Community Sports Programme, Martin Keown (second from left) and former minister for sport Richard Caborn (far right)

AN Olympics ambassador alleged to have hurled bricks at a police car was handed into cops by her mum.

Chelsea Ives, 18, also led an attack on a mobile phone shop during Sunday's riots, Westminster Magistrates' Court has heard.

She was allegedly filmed by the BBC throwing bricks at a cop car during the disturbances in Enfield, North London.

Her mum Adrienne, 47, spotted her on the news and immediately called the police, the court was told.

article-2024952-0D63AE7700000578-291_306x423.jpg

Wrenching decision: Adrienne Ives

Ives, described as a "talented sportswoman" by her lawyer, is said to have boasted she had "the best day ever", magistrates heard.

Prosecutor Becky Owen said today that Ives had led an attack on a Vodafone store.

She said: "She was first to pick up masonry and hurl it at the window."

She also said Ives was involved in another mob attack on Phones4U.

In 2009 Ives was invited to the House of Commons after the success of a football project run by Leyton Orient Community Sport Programme.

She has met London mayor Boris Johnson and London Olympics chief Sebastian Coe.

Her mother said the decision to call the police about her daughter was "gut wrenching".

But she added: "I had to do what was right. Roger (her husband) and I were watching the news and it was absolutely sickening. And then we saw our daughter among the crowds."

Ives denied two counts of burglary, violent disorder and attacking a police car.

Ives was refused bail until August 17 when she will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court.

There will be those who will express utter shock that this "educated" and "talented" Negro would be among the first to throw a brick and loot a store--but so, too, were those who advocated "equal rights" for the Negro and were the first to be attacked in Haiti, the Congo, Zimbabwe and in South Africa...

The weak and pathetic Whites that seek what is not possible-"peace" and "love" and "tolerance" for those who will surely rob, rape, infect, and murder them or their children are most assuredly INSANE.

Ealing riot: Richard Mannington Bowes dies after attack
12 August 2011 Last updated at 02:17

_54549619_x149-11cctv-1.jpg

Police have identified a "strong suspect" they wish to speak to

_54544723_x149-11bowes-1.jpg

Richard Mannington Bowes was left in a coma

A 68-year-old man who was critically injured while he tried to stamp out a fire during riots in west London has died, Scotland Yard has said.

Richard Mannington Bowes suffered head injuries in an attack in Ealing on Monday night and was left in a coma.

Police have launched a murder inquiry and issued a CCTV image of a suspect.

Police say four other deaths - a man found shot in a car in Croydon and three men hit by a car in Birmingham - may be linked to the recent disorder.

Mr Bowes, of Haven Green, Ealing, is believed to have been attacked after remonstrating with some teenagers who were setting fire to two industrial bins on Spring Bridge Road.

Police officers were then pelted with missiles as they came to his aid.

Det Ch Insp McFarlane said: "This was a brutal incident that resulted in the senseless killing of an innocent man.

"I still need the assistance of the community who may have witnessed the attack on Richard, to come forward and provide information or images they may have recorded on mobile devices. This information could be crucial in catching his killer."

A witness, who gave his name as Jim and owns Big Jim's Trims in Ealing, said rioters attacked Mr Bowes when he tried to put out a fire they had started in a supermarket bin near the Arcadia shopping centre.

Jim, 40, who owns hairdressing shops on The Green and Devonshire Road, said: "I went up to Spring Bridge Road to check on my other shop and saw him on the ground.

"The rioters had set a bin alight and then they jumped on him when he tried to put it out."

Mr McFarlane said the examination of CCTV footage had provided police with a "strong suspect".

"I know that on seeing these images of him people will be able to identify him.

"He had been in close proximity to the attack, recording the events on a mobile device.

"If you are the suspect in the CCTV, do the decent thing and give yourself up."

Speaking on Thursday, when Mr Bowes was in a critical condition, his sister Anne Wilderspin, 73, from Derbyshire, said: "It was sort of unreal because you don't think anything like that happens to a relative of yours.

"I mean we've been horrified by the reports of the riots and what's been going on.

"It was a shock and it's still a bit unreal in a way."

She had been hoping to be reunited with Mr Bowes, whom she had not seen for 30 years.

She said she was travelling to London to see her brother, who gave her away at her wedding. It is not known if she saw him before he died.

Also speaking on Thursday, Mayor of London Boris Johnson paid tribute to him: "There are many villains in this story but also many heroes and I want to pay particular tribute to Mr Bowes.

"But he has paid a terrible price. I am desperately sorry for him and his family."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14500869

Bwahahahahahahaha... this freak is a known anti-BNP columnist. He got well and truly culturally enriched in the Hackney riots. :D

Andrew Gilligan assaulted by rioters
Posted on10 August 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIYnZW7EIWE

I don’t think I need spend much time telling you what a vile and creepy person Andrew Gilligan is.

Well, nationalists will be delighted to know that the Daily Telegraph London Editor has been mugged, robbed, and assaulted by rioters/looters.

Don’t you just love to see Gilligan getting a taste of his own medicine?
It will be interesting to see what he has to say in his next smear story about the BNP.

http://www.londonpatriot.org/2011/08/10/andrew-gilligan-assaulted-by-rioters/

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...bassador-arrested-london-sweep-152907901.html

Ballerina, Olympic ambassador arrested in London sweep :)

More than 1,700 people have been arrested in England after nearly a week of rioting that started Saturday, and courthouses have had to stay open overnight to deal with the flood of defendants, the AP reports.

Prime Minister David Cameron has vowed "swift justice" for those who participated in the riots, which were sparked by the police shooting of 29-year-old Mark Duggan. Cameron has even proposed setting limits on the use of Twitter, Facebook, and BlackBerry's direct messaging service, which was reportedly used to organize the rioting. Some people have already been charged with inciting violence on social media, according to the AP.

Cameron's former adviser Danny Kruger wrote in the Financial Times that the riots are the "intifada of the underclass."

But among those arrested are a straight-A Exeter University student whose family wealth makes it unlikely she would loot out of necessity, and a 24-year-old college graduate and aspiring social worker whose mother said, "She didn't want a TV. She doesn't even know why she took it," according to The Daily Mail.

Daniel Knowles at The Telegraph argues that, "Many of these criminals are no different from [liberal politician] Nick Clegg, who at the age of 16 narrowly escaped a conviction in Germany for setting fire to a professor's cactus collection for a 'drunken lark.' Or, for that matter, from the Bullingdon Club, of which David Cameron and [London Mayor] Boris Johnson were members, which goes around smashing up restaurants.

There is something deeply hypocritical about middle-aged politicians condemning teenagers as though these sorts of crimes have never happened before."

But London Mayor Boris Johnson said Londoners want to see "significant sentences" for anyone involved in looting or violence.

Here's a breakdown of some of the news-making arresting over the past few days:

The Olympic ambassador

Eighteen-year-old Chelsea Ives, a volunteer ambassador for next year's Olympic Games, was turned in by her own mother who spotted her on TV footage of the riots. "How can you sit there and see that and say 'that's OK'? We were watching people lose their homes and businesses," Ives' mother told The Telegraph. "As parents we had to say; 'She can't get away with that.'"

Ives, who previously met with London's mayor as part of her ambassador duties, now faces charges of throwing a brick at a cop car and burglary. She pleaded not guilty.

The youngest suspect?

An 11-year-old girl was reportedly given a 9-month "referral order" after witnesses said she hurled rocks at two store windows during the riots, according to the Daily Mail. The girl lives in a foster home, and the Daily Mail says she refused to apologize to the judge who sentenced her.

The ballerina-turned-looter

A 17-year-old ballerina turned herself in after images of her looting were published in a newspaper and broadcast on TV, according to the Telegraph. The footage showed her taking two televisions from an electronics store.
(WHITE)

The straight-A student

Laura Johnson, the 19-year-old daughter of well-to-do parents and a straight-A student at Exeter University, is accused of stealing electronic goods worth thousands of dollars in London. She pleaded not guilty but has a curfew of 7 p.m. and must wear an electronic tag before her court date, according to the Telegraph. Her parents run a marketing firm.
(WHITE)

The social worker :D

University graduate and aspiring social worker Natasha Reid turned herself in when she became overcome by guilt over stealing a TV from a electronics store while on her way to McDonalds during the looting. According to the AP, a judge told 24-year-old Reid she would probably face jail time.

article-2025068-0D63A14E00000578-106_306x428.jpg

The violin thief

A 19-year-old aspiring musician grabbed a violin from a looted music store before being nabbed by the cops. According to the Daily Mail, he was sentenced to four months in jail.
(WHITE)

(LOOKS LIKE SOME HIGHER-LEVEL (?) WHITES WERE RIOTING ALSO. WHAT IS GOING ON IN BRITAIN?)

(LOOKS LIKE SOME HIGHER-LEVEL (?) WHITES WERE RIOTING ALSO. WHAT IS GOING ON IN BRITAIN?)

The small, almost statistically irrelevant number of whites involved in the riots, are being grossly over played in an attempt to offset the factual over representation of blacks to create a false impression of the overall racial makeup of the rioters.

Those few whites that were involved were left wing Marxist pro multi-culturalists and anarchist sociopaths. The phenomenon is known as 'Slumming it' among the predominantly middle class plebeians from which such types generally tend to emanate. Commonly referred to as 'poor little rich kids'.

London Riots 2011: 1,700 Arrests Test UK Prison Capacity

146201-riots.jpg

Mario Quiassaca aged 18 is taken from City of Westminster Magistrates' court after pleading guilty one count of violent disorder and one count of burglary during the recent riots in London August 12, 2011.

As England recovers from five nights of rioting, British police continue to make arrests. So far, Scotland Yard has apprehended around 1,700 people and they say the number is rising, according to the LA Times.

London courts are staying open 24 hours a day to continually process cases of burglary, theft and arson, sometimes with defendants as young as 11 years old.

Authorities are also working on three murder investigations. One man was shot in London on Monday night, while three were killed when they were struck by a car during Tuesday's riot in Birmingham. Additionally, a 68-year-old man in Ealing was beaten to death.

In northern cities like Liverpool, Salford and Manchester, police arrested about 200 people, and in the Midlands region, which is home to Birmingham, nearly 500 people were arrested.

Starkey accused of racism over ‘black culture’ claims

Historian under fire for claiming that ‘the whites have become black’ during riot debate
LAST UPDATED 1:50 PM, AUGUST 14, 2011

110814starkey--131332603569362100.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2_6ggJf3ns

Historian David Starkey has been accused of racism after blaming the riots across England last week on black culture and claiming: "The chavs have become black. The whites have become black."

He made the comments on Newsnight on Friday night and immediately came under fire.

Another guest on the show, author Owen Jones, claimed afterwards that Starkey's TV career had "ended in disgrace" and said "he has introduced race into the debate in a very inflammatory way."

During the interview Starkey said that he had been re-reading Enoch Powell's infamous 'Rivers of Blood' speech about race relations.

"His prophecy was absolutely right in one sense," he claimed. "The Tiber didn't foam with blood, but flames lambent wrapped around Tottenham, wrapped around Clapham.

"But it wasn't intercommunal violence; this was where he was completely wrong. What has happened is that the substantial section of the chavs have become black. The whites have become black.

"A particular sort of violent, destructive, nihilistic gangster culture has become the fashion. Black and white, boy and girl operate in this language together, this language, which is wholly false, which is this Jamaican patois that has intruded in England. This is why so many of us have this sense of literally a foreign country."

He also said that Tottenham MP David Lammy, who is black, sounded as though he was white.

Commentators lined up afterwards to attack Starkey. On Twitter BBC reporter Robert Peston said: "David Starkey's nasty ignorance is best ignored, not worthy of comment or debate – though I fear there will be a media feeding frenzy."

Piers Morgan added: "RIP David Starkey's TV career. And good riddance. Racist idiot"

However, Starkey was not without support. Writing in the Sunday Telegraph, James Delingpole described the Newsnight set up as a "trap".

He also said Starkey was telling the truth. "The cultural point he is making is indisputable," he wrote.

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/83047...y-accused-of-racism-over-black-culture-claims

Rioters identified as being everything...... but BLACK

In an article which supposedly sets out to identify those responsible for the recent riots which swept British cities, the media shows blatant bias by failing to expose the fact that the rioters were 'almost' exclusively Black. The graphical statistical analysis shows no hint of the ethnic makeup of those involved. Blacks are conspicuous by their absence. Not only does the establishment media continue to insult our intelligence with this drivel, they must also assume we are blind.

England riots: Who are the rioters?

_54555145_012613019-1.jpg

There has been much speculation about who the rioters are. This is a snapshot of the suspected rioters who were due to appear at one London magistrates' court in the course of one day.

_54562712_riot_crimes464_2.gif

As of 11 August, there have been more than 1,500 arrests across England and those who have been charged are being fast-tracked through the criminal justice system.

They are appearing at magistrates' court within hours and police are often only submitting a charge sheet for a case to be referred to court. Many of the courts are sitting through the night to process the defendants.

The graphs above represent the 56 people listed to appear at Camberwell Green Magistrates' Court in south London on Tuesday 10 August on disorder-related charges.

Not all the offences are public disorder. Many have been charged with non-domestic burglary in the vicinity of disorder and the stores targeted included Currys, Carphone Warehouse and H Samuel.

The defendants are broken down into gender, age, nature of the charge and location of the crime in relation to where they live. Ethnicity was not included in the court listings. The crimes were all committed on Monday 8 August and Tuesday 9 August.

The court was open for longer than usual between 9am and 7pm. Defendants not listed may have been seen and the police or legal teams may have chosen to prioritise one case over another.

In addition to the fast-tracked riot defendants, the court also had to deal with the cases previously scheduled for that day.

London Burning

enfield_riots_3.jpg

The week’s devastating riots in Tottenham have shocked many. However, the crimes are just the latest in a series of tragic events that would never have happened if the left had not decided to subject the people of this country to ‘multiculturalism’.

Although the news channels are hard at work portraying the perpetrators of these crimes as the victims, wheeling out black ‘community representatives’ who blame the ‘racist’ white police for black violence, the truth is that this is just the latest battle in the immigrant-on-indigenous war forced upon this country by those who aid and abet mass immigration.

The area that witnessed last night’s horrific scenes was very close to that of one of Britain’s most notorious riots, just over 25 years ago. In 1985, PC Keith Blakelock was hacked to death by men with knives and machetes on a rundown housing estate in Tottenham when around 500 mainly black youths rampaged through the streets, attacking police, looting and setting fires.

Both Tottenham riots are just two in a series of such events in Britain over the last 30 years.

Thirty years of hate: Britain's worst race riots

1981: More than 300 people are injured, including 279 police officers, as black men hurl petrol bombs in Brixton, south London. The two-day clash causes £6.5m damage. Later in the year there is another riot in Brixton, as well as riots in Manchester, Southall and Toxteth, Liverpool, where a man is killed.

1985: Trouble flares up again in Handsworth, Birmingham. Black rioting leaves two people dead and dozens of buildings gutted by firebombs. More than 50 cars are set alight and two shops gutted.

1985: Broadwater Farm. White PC Keith Blakelock is hacked to death in a racist murder by men with knives and machetes.

1995: A policeman is almost kicked to death after being pulled off his motorcycle during a second immigrant riot in Brixton.

1995: Three nights of fighting causes more than £1m worth of damage after gangs of Asian youths run wild in Manningham, Bradford.

1998: A group of 100 youths throw bottles, cans and stones at police as the five suspects of the murder of teenager Stephen Lawrence arrive at the inquiry.

2001: Bradford, Oldham, Leeds, Burnley. Muslim Asian youths fight on the streets of northern towns, hurling petrol bombs and stones. Eighty police officers are injured in Bradford alone.

2005: ‘Black British’ and ‘black Asians’ riot for two consecutive nights, with both groups committing a string of violent crimes against each other, including two murders.

2011: The race war has entered its most dangerous phase yet with gangs attacking hospitals and looting in broad daylight in scenes that look more like a US disaster zone every day.

Back