saddened (commentary by Smedley Butler)

A

appalled

Only in America would we have unfettered ignorance to the degree that people would devote a web forum to their unfounded ideas---based in their insecurities--about skin color. Clearly, by stating such ideas you brand yourself as an ignoramus who clearly have traveled very little outside the US, where plurality exists and where societies live with mutual respect to people of all colors and creeds. Yes, if you never left the US you might somehow draw the conclusion that whites somehow are superior--only because they started out richer and dominant over the african americans (remember, many were enslaved when they were brought here--imagine the disadvantage from which they are operating). But they, god bless them, are getting the last laugh. Michelle Obama, grand-daughter of slaves, is now in the white house. What can you say for yourself?

Open your minds up, people. I found this site because I was reviewing a newsarticle about a suicide tragedy that happened to a friends of a friend of mine. There were his business partners in a small operation producing organic pickles. They were showcased on public radio, NPR, for their unsualy support of local farmers in Pennsylvania--no doubt, most of which were white. And I was appalled to find the news of their death listed on this site as if it were some evidence that they are bedeviled people. The only ones guilty of that you contributors.

Open your minds. It's not too late. I am sure someday a person of color will do you a great favor or act of kindness, and you will change your mind.

Good luck!

Re: saddened

Bwahahahahahaha, this is one of the stupidest anti-racist arguments I've read all week.

All you're doing is ASSuming with practically every word you write. I no longer live in America. I reside in London, UK. I've lived in black majority hell holes on two different continents for 30 years. That's 30 years experience to your ZERO.

And what's more? We have a World news section here where reporters from all over the world contribute. We have Australian, English, Canadian and have even had South African reporters here. There's more to New Nation News than just America, ya know.

You're the ignorant one. Niggers are destroying your once beautiful cities down to the ground and you're excusing their savagery so it can continue. Well let's see how you feel when a family member of yours is one of the thousands of Whites murdered by nigger violence each and every year. Let's see how Libtarded and loving of "those poor black folk :(" you are then.

Stop assuming and READ, you ignorant IDIOT.

Oh boy, another idiot that needs to go live in Detroit or DC for a week. :)

Only in America would we have unfettered ignorance to the degree that people would devote a web forum to their unfounded ideas---based in their insecurities--about skin color.

The classic libtard argument that displays classic libtard stupidity and true ignorance. If you think that race is merely skin tone then you are probably too ignorant for us to have a decent conversation with. Ask a behavioral sciences person, or an anthropologist-they can ID race by a handful of bones.

There is not much DNA difference between humans and niggers, nor is there is much DNA difference between chimps and humans. Noone would say that chimps are humans. The same can be said for negroes. They are what they are and this site chronicles their monkeyshines. You may not like it, it might screw up your libtard romper room view of the world, but that is the way it is.

Clearly, by stating such ideas you brand yourself as an ignoramus who clearly have traveled very little outside the US, where plurality exists and where societies live with mutual respect to people of all colors and creeds.

Ah, like the Hutu and Tutsi tribes? ;) Like the Han and the Uighurs? Like the jews that spit on Christians in Israel? Like the muslims that ban Christian practice in their nations?

I could go on and on, but you might get the picture even now. Anywhere you have more than one culture/race, you will have conflict. That's the dirty, unmentioned secret of multiculturalism. You can't force people to like each other and get along any more than you can really make all cultures equal in any one nation. One culture will be the dominant one. Why would people in America want gangsta bling to be a dominate culture of the country? Ditto for mestizo culture, even though the demanding little squat monsters think it should be.

Oh, and don't miss this part of NNN. It focuses on the reality of multicult:
http://www.newnation.co/ forums/forumdisplay.php?f=220

Including, specifically, this story in San Francisco-the ultimate in libtard cities. In this instance Chinese are being attacked by niggers and the city will not face up to it.

Yes, if you never left the US you might somehow draw the conclusion that whites somehow are superior

How do you know none of us have traveled outside of the US? Sheesh, talk about stereotyping people. You libtards have a template, especially about racial realists and you sure don't deviate from it.

Secondly, maybe you can give us a list of the great negro civilizations and inventions. Whites superior? Of course. Do you really think that sub-Saharan Africans that never invented the wheel or a written language could have come up with the telephone, the automobile or the internet? LOL.

--only because they started out richer and dominant over the african americans (remember, many were enslaved when they were brought here--imagine the disadvantage from which they are operating).

First of all, there is no slavery disadvantage. Not in today's America. Any nigger in America can get free food, housing, cash, even a welfare cellphone. They have no excuse for TNB. The poverty argument is BS. Not when we see negroes running around in Escalades with Ipods, etc. I know plenty of working White people who are just getting by (the kind that people like you enjoy making fun of) who have a lot less than the welfare nigs I see on tv news clips. They are not out creating mayhem and killing people.

The same could be said of the European nations that the Romans controlled. It didn't stop them from progressing.

Slavery. Blah, blah, blah. People like you act as if the US was the only nation to ever have slaves. Ironically, arab nations (that negroes look up to) always had the biggest share of the slave market. The jews that brought slaves to the US only had a small portion-less of a market as slaves were expensive.

Further, the issue was made somewhat worse by British do-gooders in the early 1800s seeking to stamp out slavery. In fact, colonialism in Africa was given its start by do-gooder missionaries on the dark continent. They were a lot like people like you. They felt they had a mission not only to convert these Africans but also to teach them how to live civilized. People like us ask, 'who is to say what way is best for the negro?'. Better they are left in their own lands to their own devices. It is not for western, White nations to determine the best course for these people.

Today's libtard is yesterday's colonialist. Libtards are the ultimate race supremacists.

But they, god bless them, are getting the last laugh. Michelle Obama, grand-daughter of slaves, is now in the white house. What can you say for yourself?

That libtards suffering from a false sense of White guilt voted for them. They were also voted in by people with no exposure to negroes. Those are the people the media made a big deal about. White states voting for Obongo...not a surprise. These people think that niggers are all like the Cosby family.

So, last laugh? Not really. Obongo and co. will make a mess of things as all niggers do. Even the jews that control his strings can't do enough to prevent it.

Open your minds up, people.

The close-minded are those that think that sites like this should be shut down, or who puke out tired old cliches as you have. The assumption that all people are equal is the closed mind. It allows no thought to the contrary. But, the French think like you do and regularly have ragheads burning the place down. South African elite Whites thought the same and now SA is the rape and murder capitol of the world. Google it.

I found this site because I was reviewing a newsarticle about a suicide tragedy that happened to a friends of a friend of mine. There were his business partners in a small operation producing organic pickles. They were showcased on public radio, NPR, for their unsualy support of local farmers in Pennsylvania--no doubt, most of which were white. And I was appalled to find the news of their death listed on this site as if it were some evidence that they are bedeviled people. The only ones guilty of that you contributors.

We just post the news. It is what it is. That doesn't make us bad or good.

Showcased on NPR? LOL. NPR, the jewish radio network that disguises itself as "public" radio.

Open your minds. It's not too late. I am sure someday a person of color will do you a great favor or act of kindness, and you will change your mind.

Not likely. I am almost forty. My dealings with savage niggers started in 1978 when, thanks to libtard policy, I got bussed to ghetto school. The niglets were savage, vile creatures then and nothing about them has changed in my observation of their behavior over the years.

based in their insecurities--about skin color.

Here you go idiot...

46009d1248714549-why-there-racism-5722_albinos-black-people.jpg

Racism has nothing to do with "skin color."

If we hated based on skin color, Ashkenazi Jews would be our sworn allies lol.

Any normal person would see our site and be "appalled" by the disturbing, disgusting and disgraceful acts of niggers and spics we report on who rape, murder and rob disabled people, children and elderly. But not you, because you have your head up your ass.

This is a moron-free site. I think you should leave.

Any normal person would see our site and be "appalled" by the disturbing, disgusting and disgraceful acts of niggers and spics we report on who rape, murder and rob disabled people, children and elderly. But not you, because you have your head up your ass.

And not just the liberals, Nigtarded. Alex Linder once made a statement about people like the OP and what they think about us.
The difference between Bill Buckley and the Beanbag Rightists and VNN is that we are horrified by what niggers do, and the BRs are horrified by our use of 'niggers.' In fact they are ten times more disturbed by the term 'nigger' than by what niggers do.

A couple more that are apt, all Linderisms.

The great thing about being a nigger in 2004 AmeriKwa is that your entire run through life is greased with jigged standards. You get into a school you're unprepared for, but no matter: at the end of your, cough, studies, there'll be a cushy AA private or public-sector job awaiting your lack of talent. What a great system. You can drop standards lower than a nigger's pants, and it still won't be able to meet them.

Because the yid writers/producers believe the Evil System explains black crime stats, they give niggers a free ride in their Anti-World. But in the few shows in which blacks are allowed to act somewhat naturally, they reveal themselves savages. MTV has aired perhaps eight or nine "Real World" seasons, and in several of them a black has had to be kicked out of the group house for beating up one of his or her housemates. In other words, you take a nigger -- think pro sports, Ray Lewis, O.J., Darryl Strawberry -- with every possible financial and social incentive to curb the monkey within -- AND HE CAN'T DO IT. HE REALLY IS A MONKEY! You can take the savage out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the savage. It's not a stereotype, it's true: the nigger as nigger, not darkened whiteman. Stereotypical niggers? No -- typical niggers in stereo.

Only in America would we have unfettered ignorance to the degree that people would devote a web forum to their unfounded ideas---based in their insecurities--about skin color. Clearly, by stating such ideas you brand yourself as an ignoramus who clearly have traveled very little outside the US, where plurality exists and where societies live with mutual respect to people of all colors and creeds. Yes, if you never left the US you might somehow draw the conclusion that whites somehow are superior--only because they started out richer and dominant over the african americans (remember, many were enslaved when they were brought here--imagine the disadvantage from which they are operating). But they, god bless them, are getting the last laugh. Michelle Obama, grand-daughter of slaves, is now in the white house. What can you say for yourself?

It's quite evident that you really don't know WTF you are talking about. The facts are what we are interested in here at NNN, not your lemming libtard delusional propaganda, and the facts show that NIGGERS commit a disproportionate amount of violent and sexual crimes ANYWHERE they reside in this world. The jewish-dominated media in the USA and elsewhere, which I often refer to as the jewsmedia, often tries to conceal this fact by omitting key details which would be pertinent solely to one's race when it reports crime stories.

I've been abroad all throughout my life, Europe mostly, and I LIVED in Canada during the latter half of 2005. So here's a big http://www.newnation.co/

forums/picture.php?pictureid=19&albumid=3&dl=1209844175&thumb=1 to you for ASSuming that I "have traveled very little outside the US" just because I'm not a blubbering niggerlover like you apparently are.

I lived in Toronto, Ontario, to be precise. In 2005, the jewsmedia in Toronto came up with the phrase "year of the gun" before the end of Spring that year, simply because there had hitherto been an unprecedented amount of shooting homicides. The jewsmedia in Toronto could have just as aptly called 2005 the "year of the nigger" because every Toronto shooting homicide was in fact perpetrated by either a nigger or other non-White, including the one which took the life of an innocent 15-year-old White girl named Jane Creba while she was shopping along Toronto's busiest downtown street during Boxing Day, which is the day after Christmas in Canada in case you didn't know this already.

Open your minds. It's not too late.

I think it is more like you who is the one who needs to open your mind.

I'm going to school you a bit on Canada now, a nation in which I lived for over six months.

Canada became a nation like it is today in 1867, which would be just two years after the end of the American Civil War. In case you didn't know this already, Canada's history never had any era of enslavement of anybody from Africa. Canada's history never any era of racial "Jim Crow" laws. Canada's history never had any "civil rights" era. Canada's history never had any era of race riots, either. Basically, Canada's history never had any of the things which niggers and libtard White people niggerlovers (I'm guessing that you are a White person.) in the USA like to use as crutches, excuses, and rationalizations for all of various failures, shortcomings, and problems that now exist within the "African American" community.

In case you didn't know this already, Canada has long had an overall standard of living which is just like that here in the USA. Canada now also has a high degree of "multiculturalism" and "diversity" within its large cities, and Toronto is Canada's largest city, and Toronto is North America's fifth largest city. (That means from both Canada and the continental USA combined.) So, just so that you understand, Canada and Toronto do not have all-White populations, and these populations are considerable.

Toronto has a significant number of niggers calling this city home now. This is entirely because of Canada's open-door immigration policies from Caribbean and African nations, all of which began sometime back in the 1970's. In Canada nowadays, "Afro-Canadian" is the politically correct term for a nigger.

So, according to the logic of libtard niggerlovers like you, "Afro-Canadians" ought to all be upstanding citizens, right? After all, White Canadians should not be in any way, shape, or form superior to "Afro-Canadians," because White Canadians did not begin their lives "richer and dominant over" the "Afro-Canadians," and the "Afro-Canadians" are not the descendants of slaves who were forcibly brought to Canada from Africa, right?

Well, then, I want you to now watch these two documentary-style videos below. They are just two of many videos now on Youtube which show the "real" Toronto. You will see for yourself how "Afro-Canadians" living in the Northwestern sections of Toronto are indistinguishable from many "African Americans" living in any part of the USA you could name, and yet none of the crutches, excuses, and rationalizations that libtard White people niggerlovers in the USA like to use would apply to them, because everything you see in these videos is occurring in a FOREIGN NATION with its own unique history, and not in the USA! In other words, you will see for yourself that niggers are niggers regardless of where they live or where they originated from!

Enjoy.

Here we go again...another brain-dead liberal that comes to town from liberaltopia. Just like all the other liberals, you are outraged by mere words but not by the evil acts of terror inflicted on the innocent victims that we report on. You hate the messenger but not the criminal. A rational human being should be outraged by violence and feel for the victim but you are more outraged by us calling an unrepentant black murderer "nigger or boon". You are clearly insane, and you blatantly condone evil. You are not qualified to be a parent and you should not be allowed near children. You liberals defend convicted rapists and murderers and try to prevent their death sentences from being carried out but you will celebrate the slaughter of helpless babies and call it "choice". Choice my ass! No good mother or man of God would support an evil man that supports murdering a live baby. Once again, you are bothered by us saying "nigger" but not at the murder of a baby breathing unassisted out of the mother's womb. Your Muslim nigger Obama is the only U.S. elected official that ever supported murdering babies at birth (Born Alive Infant Protection Act). Nice guy, huh?

I was going to spend an hour trying to convince you to see the light and even give you life saving advice; however, I'll pass on you. Here's some advice anyway, why don't you move to a nigger-infested, nigger-run city like Detroit, New Orleans, St. Louis, or Gary (IN) and live on the blackest street there if you love niggers so much. While you are there, please use public transportation everywhere you go, and feel free to walk the streets alone at night. Likewise, you MUST put all of your kids or grandchildren in the blackest schools to take advantage of the beauties of diversity and immerse yourself into black culture.

After you do all of those things, then, and only then can you come back and preach to us about how sweet niggers are. You are another dumb lemming that suffers from a mental disorder called liberalism. I bet you are the type that would forgive a nigger that rapes your daughter and taunts you at the trial. You are the same type of idiot that would rather sacrifice your kid's spot in law school so a less qualified nigger like Barack Hussein and Michelle Obama could take their spot with a lower GPA and a lower LSAT. Moreover, you are probably the same type that thinks that the border crossed illegals -- not that they crossed the border. They all hate you, don't be fooled.

Hopefully, your world will rocked by a miserable TNB experience from the same sub-human violent scum that voted for Obama.

I wish you a miserable life with your uncivilized friends: :suspect::mex::eek:sama::african::bongo: :pimp::chicken:

Rot in Hell and don't ever come back! Kiss my White ass!

With all due respect, when are we going to stop letting these brain-dead liberals come in here to put in their two cents. These same people would ban us and erase our comments immediately if we showed up in one of their politically correct forums. Why give them a voice and equal footing when half of them are just baiting us and waiting for a few key words to report us and have the whole site banned. They are probably SPLC plants. Enough.

Dear Appalled,

Why are you joining as trainee? What is your background and educational level?

v

What's the excuse for niggers in countries that never had slavery? If you are white, you are just another self hating liberal with an overdose of white guilt, hoping to make yourself feel better by singing kumbaya and kowtowing to the negros. If you are negro, well, you just want YT to keep paying your rent, your medical bills, your car payment, and feeding your 12 chilluns. Do you really believe the US is the only country with racial discontent? Are you TRULY that obtuse? Do you really think that a negro in the white house is what's best for the country? I agree with the previous poster, except I think you should take it further. I think you should move to South Africa. Or better yet, Zimbabwe, and see how all your wonderful black brain surgeons welcome you with open arms. Let us know how that works out for you. Y'all come back now, Y'hear. And tell your friends, we're always open.

organic pickles+N.P.R Un-quote.

Whites have no home city, county, state or Nation.

White's want to be left alone, and not victimized by terrorizing harrassing savages.

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-wichita.html

Thanks to the hate filled media a pathology of get YT has been very effective for 60 years now.

================================================
THE NEW BLACK DEATH
by H. Millard © 2010

Millions of Europeans (White people to you and me) were wiped out during the Black Death pandemic between 1348-1350. Some estimates put the death toll as high as 60%.

The Black Death was called that because one of its major symptoms was that some of the skin of those infected turned black.

Many of those who survived the Back Death had a genetic mutation that protected them from the disease. These survivors then repopulated Europe and spread their new gene mutation. If you're a White person, you probably have the mutation. It's probably also why many Whites aren't affected that much by some strains of the flu virus and it may also be why some Whites appear to be immune to HIV.

Now there's a new Black Death afoot in the world, and it's aimed directly at White people and has the potential to cause the extinction of Whites. This new Black Death starts off as a mental condition in which White people lose their instincts for survival and practice miscegenation. Then, their children are born with darker skin and other characteristics and features that are not usually found in Whites.

If you've read my essays over the years you know that I call this new Black Death bedroom genocide. And, I call those who are pushing this new Black Death, Blenders.

Blenders don't call themselves this and most aren't involved in some massive conspiracy as the term is usually used.

But, they are involved in a conspiracy of opinion that at its heart usually has the following wrong headed and new flat-world ideas: 1. The world would be a better place if all races, nations and religions were blended together. 2.Race doesn't really exist or, if it does, that it is a minor thing that must be ignored to facilitate and encourage the blending.

Most Blenders believe that the main opposition to their blending comes from White people, who most blenders will say are racists and ignorant because they still resist the blending. Some Blenders go so far as to say that Whites are born racist but that with the proper influences (read conditioning), with strong laws, and with constant societal condemnation they can be changed or at least minimized and made to be outcasts.

Today, among other things, the Blenders are busy swamping all formerly White lands with non-White peoples. The effect of this is to increase the likelihood of intermarriage and miscegenation.

This push by the Blenders is not unique to the U.S.; it is happening all over the planet in formerly White nations.

Amazingly, many White people don't understand even the basics of genetics and thus don't even view their own genocide as genocide. In simplest terms, genocide is the killing off of genes. Maybe by thinking in terms of a single gene (actually it's more complicated than this and there is usually more than a single gene involved with various characteristics) for a single characteristic things are made clearer.

Say you have a village of 100 people. All have blue eyes. All have had those characteristics for generations, which indicates the blue eyed genes are probably the only eye color genes found in the village.

Now suppose you add 100 more people to that village who only have pure brown eye genes.

Suddenly, the gene frequency has changed and the gene pool contains only 50% blue eye genes. Also, because blue eye genes are recessive (meaning, again in its simplest sense, that it takes two parents with the blue eye genes to produce blue eyes), matings with the new brown eyed residents will immediately start changing the eye color in the village. In time, if nothing else changes, the village that was formerly all blue eyed will become all brown eyed. That's the genocide of the blue eye genes.

That is what the Blenders want, but they want it for all white characteristics. They want to blend away everything that is white in humans. They want Whites (and all other humans, by the way) to have all their characteristics clustered under the center of the bell curve and be average. Not too white. Not too dark. Not too this and not too that. Just all samey same.

As you may know, in Great Britain the formerly all white British National Party has been forced, by a Black who is charge of an Orwellian government body called the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC), to change its constitution to allow in non-Whites.

Even though the BNP did change its constitution to allow non-whites to become members, the EHRC now says that part of the BNP's new constitution needs to be changed because it is: “inconsistent with intermarriage and miscegenation.”

Get it? How much clearer can it be? This is bedroom genocide. This is the Black Death.

Remember this as you go about your life and as you look at various world events, and many things will become very clear to you, that aren't understood by most White people, who seem to be sleep walking through their lives oblivious to the genocide. Here it is again for clarity: If you just remember that the basic goal of the Blenders is to blend all races, all religions and all nations into a conformist mass, you'll never be confused by much of what you see going on in the world today. It's all pretty simple, really. And all that is needed (once people are conditioned to believe that race doesn't exist) is to make every nation multi-cultural and diverse by importing masses of people unlike the people already there to change the gene frequencies. Then, nature takes over.

It is this false utopian blending idea that explains much of what we see on a daily basis all around us.

Are the Blenders evil? Yes. Their twisted beliefs mean our genocide. And our genocide--our extinction--is evil. How can we think anything else?

What can you do? Refuse to be blended, and teach others that blending is genocide. Then, give birth to as many White children as you can in your life time, and teach them a little about genes and genocide. Teach them to like who and what they are.

Over the next decades we will lose millions of our White relatives (and, yes, we are all related--we of the White tribe). They will be absorbed into the darker masses and only their family names will remain. Their genotypes will be lost.

But our extinction as a people is not guaranteed for the Blenders (and they know it) and some of us have hope that enough Whites will wake up to the truth and see what is happening and resist it and find a way to isolate themselves (reproductively; and geographically if possible) and begin expanding and evolving our kind once again. Those who do this will keep the flame of our people burning and they will be, as I've written before, the new Adams and Eves of a people rising from the ashes of our destruction as a distinct human type.

And in this regard, some of us believe that we have a potential destiny, and it is not a destiny of dying off by blending. It is a destiny that requires that we develop more along the white trajectory that we are on and become more of the way we are and to then make a leap into specieshood. But, it is up to us to see that our potential destiny becomes a reality by making the right choices in our lives. It is a tough and narrow road that we are on, and many will fall by the wayside, but the strong will survive.

# # #

Dear Appalled:

Take yourself and your family and go and live amongst those you so ardently defend. Then more than likely you or your family will no longer be Appalled, but Murdered or Raped or Robbed or Infected.

At that point, you and your genes will be free at last from the confines of your claimed moral superiority.

Clearly, by stating such ideas you brand yourself as an ignoramus who clearly have traveled very little outside the US, where plurality exists and where societies live with mutual respect to people of all colors and creeds.

This guy is further proof that libtard brainwashing does, in fact, exist. Do you think if we bought him and family tickets to the World Cup in South Africa under the condition that during his entire time there, he and his family had to mingle among people of all colors and creeds with NO protection that he would go? I've seen this type of idiot before. This is the type of guy who gets off on preaching this type of stuff in order to feel superior to everyone else and then he'll spend all the extra gas it takes to stay on the freeways when visiting a large US city so that he doesn't end up in the ghetto. Typical libtard hypocrite.

"Truth is NOT racism"-Glenn Beck

it always amazes me how some people refuse to see whats happening in front of them.
it would be nice if we could live in peace and harmony ,but that will never happen.
the news that is posted here is something that the media refuses to acknowledge,and moves it to the back pages of the paper,but let a white man hurt a black man and its headline news.
weres the justice in that? weres the rights of the white people who are,raped,stabbed,shot,and robbed by these people you claim we are maligning?
as we say here,its time to wake up and smell the nigger.

I stand corrected at just how deep the hatred runs.
FYI, I lived in Detroit, Chicago and Albany, NY, amongst other places. So you never can really assume, right?

Instead of directing your hate towards minority criminals, why don't you direct some of that to the white collar crime and corruption--such as that that occurring in the banking system. The net effect of them on you is FAR greater than anything occurring by petty criminals.

Do you guys ever meet anywhere personally? I think that these conversations are better had in person. Any such forums locally? I would be glad to stop by and speak peacefully and rationally about these topics.

Looking forward to more.

Cheers!

I stand corrected at just how deep the hatred runs.
FYI, I lived in Detroit, Chicago and Albany, NY, amongst other places. So you never can really assume, right?

I don't believe you. No one that's lived in Chicago or Detroit could be so ignorant about negroes as you.

Either that or you're mentally ill, which is it?

Instead of directing your hate towards minority criminals, why don't you direct some of that to the white collar crime and corruption--such as that that occurring in the banking system. The net effect of them on you is FAR greater than anything occurring by petty criminals.

Yeah, we're not too fond of Jews either incase you haven't noticed.

Do you guys ever meet anywhere personally? I think that these conversations are better had in person. Any such forums locally? I would be glad to stop by and speak peacefully and rationally about these topics.

What a bizarre thing to say. We're here to expose criminals and you want to meet us face to face? :confused:

You can come to London if you like. I'll meet you at the airport.

Looking forward to more.

Cheers!

I have to admire you returning. Usually with you far leftists it's a hit and run attack and then we never see you guys again.

It's pretty refreshing to see you return.

Hey guys,

I think it's great that your forum be so welcome to open discussion between us all--wouldn't it be boring for you to never have us liberals 2 cents? Also, it's only through talking that I might start to see things your way.
BTW, you guys raise the issues of Hutu and Tutus or Zimbabwe. Was it any different what happens in Palestine and Israel or in WWII with the slaughtering of Germans by Germans. Wouldn't the better explanation for the violence be economic and cultural (often going under the banner of religious)?

the best,
L

Hey guys,

I think it's great that your forum be so welcome to open discussion between us all--wouldn't it be boring for you to never have us liberals 2 cents? Also, it's only through talking that I might start to see things your way.

Now this I can 100% agree with you on. I've browsed black nationalist sites and they don't allow opposition discussion on there. Isn't it wonderful that we're civilized enough to debate with people with completely different views than us? :)

I was speaking to an anti-racist on Stormfront.org once who was criticizing our views. I asked her why she doesn't go to a black nationalist website and ask them the same questions she's asking us? She said she'll go and do that immediately... she later reported back that they banned her after her first post.

True story. I'll even give you her username on Stormfront if you like and she'll tell you herself.

BTW, you guys raise the issues of Hutu and Tutus or Zimbabwe. Was it any different what happens in Palestine and Israel or in WWII with the slaughtering of Germans by Germans. Wouldn't the better explanation for the violence be economic and cultural (often going under the banner of religious)?

the best,
L

Yes, but there's a very big difference. WWII was a once in a lifetime event. Where as practically every African country is at war with eachother at all times. 5.4 million people have been killed in Congo's latest war in the past 10 years... but YOU never get to hear about that....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Congo_War

Black Africans are naturally violent with a savage culture.

Instead of directing your hate towards minority criminals, why don't you direct some of that to the white collar crime and corruption--such as that that occurring in the banking system.

"white collar crime and corruption--such as that that occurring in the banking system."

In other words which are far more apt, JEWISH http://www.newnation.co/

forums/picture.php?pictureid=24&albumid=3&dl=1209844338&thumb=1 crime and corruption--such as that that occurring in the banking system..

Most of us here at NNN are jew-wise.

Most of the White niggerlovering liberals that come to NNN to whine at us are not. They mistakenly believe that jews are Whites just like they are, and this is precisely how "big jew" wants things to be, except when it suits them otherwise, like when "big jew" decides that it's time for Amerikwa to be reminded of the holohoax yet again, or why more of whitey's taxes need to be spent on Israhell.

Back