Savage blacks beat up and target whites

NNN-reader

Official Poster for email reporters
[Title, comments and links received from NNN email reporter]

On the news they showed 6 of their pictures-- ALL BLACK.
All of the victims are WHITE.

These savages brutally targeted- and beat up whites and tried to pul one white girl out of her car.

They videotaped themselves doing this- but the police won't release the disgusting video footage.

THIS IS A HATE CRIME AGAINST WHITES.

UPDATE: The video shows the scumbags' pictures from the news broadcast.

http://9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME=KUS...87-0e86e7ab6bb6

http://9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME=KUS...47-c589c01ca7bf

Police beef up presence in LoDo following street violence
written by: Andrew Resnik (9NEWS Reporter)
Created: 6/26/2004 12:05 PM MDT - Updated: 6/26/2004 12:10 PM MDT

9NEWS reporter Andrew Resnik talks with merchants in LoDo about recent weekend street violence. 9NEWS at 10 p.m. June 25, 2004.

DENVER - Denver police plan another big show of force in Lower Downtown this weekend. They're trying to prevent an assault like the one that happened two weeks ago.

Early in the morning of Sunday, June 13, about a dozen people
gathered on Market Street and went on a rampage, attacking at least eight other people. Dozens of people witnessed the attacks that happened on a grid-locked Market Street, between 19th and 20th street
s.

Police still haven't located any of the victims but they do have videotape of some of the suspects.

"You could see it from righ
t here, to be honest with you," said Ian McClure, manager of LoDo's Bar and Grill. He said a group of young men stopped a vehicle and proceeded to break the windows out of the car.

"It was pretty disturbing, all while one person filmed the whole thing," he said.

A crowd quickly gathered. Police were called. They moved in with riot gear and pepper spray. Officers obtained a videotape of the attack and released pictures of some of the people on the tape, hoping to generate tips or even calls from the suspects themselves.

"I saw aggravated assaults on this videotape, but I think there was enough people acting togethe
r to make it a riotous situation," said Whitman.

Some in LoDo's business community called the show of police force overbearing, but most appreciated the effort.

"Obviousl
y there was an incident that happened downtown and we appreciate the fact that the Denver Police have kind of reacted to that," said John Murray with The Keg Steakhouse & Bar.

"Hopefully it won't defer
people from coming downtown because this is really a safe city," he said.

"This group that's come down in recent weeks, months to cause problems, we don't want it here, and if it means police have to do what they have to do to get them out, we're all for it," said McClure.

Business is already down a bit this summer as attendance at Rockies games has dipped. It has some merchants worried that the attack, and the subsequent police presence could keep other customers away.

Denver police out in force to quell violence in LoDo

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,3...2236227,00.html

Article Published: Saturday, June 26, 2004

Denver police out in force to quell violence in LoDo

By Kieran Nicholson and Kirk Mitche
ll
Denver Post Staff Writers

Denver police were out in force again Friday night in Lower Downtown, trying to keep a lid on0 a recent outbreak of violence that included a videotaped "wilding" assault.

About a dozen assailants broke out the windows of a car and pummeled the people inside the vehicle while one of the assailants videotaped the violent episode, police said.

The assailants fled, but police now have possession of the video, have positively
identified three of the men, and are working to identify the others, Denver Police Chief Gerry Whitman said.

The victims in the car also fled the scene, but Whitman hopes they'll c
ome forward. Judging from the tape, the assaults were vicious, he said. "There are some pretty serious injuries."

Even if the victims don't come forward, police will still pursue felony charges against the assailants, Whitman said, adding that because of the number of men involved, charges could also include felony rioting.

Whitman declined to comment F
riday on how police came into possession of the tape.

The videotaped assault happened about 1:30 a.m. June 13 in the 1900 block of Market Street.

"It looked scary," said Ian McClure, a witness who works at LoDo's Bar and Grill, 1946 Market St. "It looked like a group of guys who were way too riled up."

Some LoDo business owners said the police response is over the top.

Frank Schultz, owner of
the Soiled Dove, 1949 Market St., said Denver police officers prevented many customers from getting to his bar last weekend.

"It's just overboard," Schultz said. &quot
;It definitely doesn't help business at all. Everyone pays the price for some idiots."

George Mannion, managing partner of Lodo's Bar and Grill, agreed that the Police Department's response has been overblown.

Last week about 50 police officers dressed in riot gear shut down part of Market Street at midnight, Mannion said.

"Their actions have certainly impacted business," Mannion said. "We do 20 percent of our business du
ring the week between midnight and 2 a.m. on a Friday night."

Mannion said he hires three off-duty police officers and a staff of 15 security guards to control patrons in his bar. But some groups of young people look for trouble at 2 a.m. during "let- out," when the bars close and thousands of people stream onto Market Street, he said

With so many young people intoxicated and on the street, it's inevitable that there will be some problems, Mannion said.

Some gang members hit the area at closing
time, he said.

"These thugs are looking for fun," Mannion said. "They just prey on the innocent young people. It's just random violence."

At 10:30 Friday night, LoDo venues were busy, but the rain kept many off the streets, including 27-year-old Ryan Nicholl, a bass player in the Fong Jones Band, which was appearing at the Soiled Dove.

"At 2 a.m. when the bars let out, it's crazy," said Nicholl, taking refuge under an awning. "I watch it when I'm packing my gear."

At the time, there we
re no police officers in sight.

There have been 28 reports of assaults in the LoDo area since the beginning of the year, Whitman said.

That number is not out of the ordinary compared to years past, but the viciousness of the recent attack and the fact that
it was videotaped is disturbing, he said.

"This type of conduct in downtown, I have never seen that before, to actually videotape your criminal conduct in the open lik
e that when there are multiple victims, it is pretty idiotic," Whitman said. "It is a pretty damning piece of evidence."

Staff writer Kieran Nicholson can be reached at 303-820-1822 or knicholson@denverpost.com .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/loca...2992725,00.html

LoDo teeming with officers
June 14 assaults result in increased pol
ice presence

By Owen S. Good, Rocky Mountain News
June 26, 2004

Fifty police officers, with riot gear available, were sent to lower downtown for a second-straight weekend after a band of hooligans assa
ulted passers-by this month.

Chief Gerry Whitman said Friday that he ordered the massive police presence to deter a group of 11 men, who filmed themselves kicking, punch
ing and dragging people from their cars, from coming back to roam LoDo after the bars close - and to keep copycats from doing the same.

"I think it's an isolated incident, that this happened in LoDo, but to have eight serious assaults - and a lot of smaller ones - and this videotape, it's something we had to react to very quickly," said Whitman, who planned to join his officers Friday night.

No one has been arrested, but Whitman said police confiscated the video after the assault. From it, police culled the faces of 11 men believed responsible for the assaults.

Three of the men have been identified. Investigators ha
ve leads on two others, Whitman said. Pictures of the remaining six were released to the news media Friday.

None of the assault victims has filed a complaint with police, Whitman
said. He said that investigators need them to come forward to identify the attackers.

Whitman said the group went up and down the 1900 block of Blake Street early Jun
e 14, punching people through open car windows, starting fights on the sidewalk and, in one instance, going through the pockets of one man.

"Some fight back; some don't fight back because they're overwhelmed by the group and try to cover themselves," Whitman said.

The men involved in the attacks are in their mid-20s and are black, police said.

The attacks don't appear to be a gang-initiation ritual, as has been rumored, Whitman said.

Whitman considers the assaults isolated and limited to the group of 11 men.

Before the June 14 incident, LoDo crime statistics had been normal compared with past years.

The 50 officers who cracked down on Lo
Do last weekend made 40 arrests not related to the assaults.

"It's pretty evident that we've got a lot of people that come
out of a high concentration of bars," Whitman said, "and this incident, with the serious assaults, that's enough. So we need a lot of officers down there,
and zero tolerance for all violations, to make whatever arrests we need to make."

These Jerkoff Sheeple "OVERBEARING???!!!" WTF??? U better hope the f*ckin cops were there in most cities they look the other way WAKE UP SAND SMELL THE NEGRO!!!!!!!!! God damn it!!

None of the assault victims has filed a complaint with police, Whitman said. He said that investigators need them to come forward to identify the attackers.

Whitman said the group went up and down the 1900 block of Blake Street early June 14, punching people through open car windows, starting fights on the sidewalk and, in one instance, going through the pockets of one man.

"Some fight back; some don't fight back because they're overwhelmed by the group and try to cover themselves," Whi
man said.

Stupid white sheeple deserve what they 'tolerate'. The mayor of Denver needs to direct his police chief
to conduct search and destroy raids into Denver's n-ggertowns.

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Jun 26 2004, 05:38 PM
None of the assault victims has filed a complaint with police, Whitman said. He said that investigators need them to come forward to identify the [Vandal] attackers.

Whitman said the Vandal Savage group went up and down the 1900 block of Blake Street e
rly June 14, punching Humans through open car windows, starting fights on the sidewalk and, in one instance, going through the pockets of one Human.

"Some fight back; some don't fight back b
ecause they're overwhelmed by the group of savage simian and try to cover themselves," Whitman said.

Stupid white sheeple deserve what they tolerate. The mayor of Denver needs to direct his police chief to conduct search and destroy raids into Denver's Vandalon-ggertowns.

T.N.B.
Whites need to get in packs and start kicking some Vandal Savage ass!
If we let the Vandal Savage race do anymore crap, they will get bolder and bolder with their crimes. How would they like it if hordes of angry Whites were to come into their hoods, pillage, plunder and do a Vandalic version of the Kristallnacht! They deserve that and m
ore! The worst ones of the Vandal Savage race deserve the punishment of (allusion to the need for swift legal Justice). This is only more proof that the Vandal Savage Race....wi
th an average global I.Q of 69, which makes them mentally retarded, cannot be allowed to rule anywhere. If Vandals attack you, you must take them down and out. don't cover up! Take them down and take them out! Down with the Jewqaeda bastards as well! Ship them all to Jizzrael where they belong! RAHOWA!!!

NOTE: I do NOT advocate anything illegal; this is just how I feel. I am not trying to bait anyone or be an agent provocateur! I am just sick unto death seeing the Vandal
Savage destroy everything we worked for! I weep for all of Civilized America and its people! :angry: :( :angry: :Swastika2: :confed: :Swastika2:

"This type of conduct in downtown, I have never seen that before, to actually videotape your criminal conduct in the open like that when there are multiple victims, it is pretty idiotic," Whitman said

It certainly is consistent with low IQ and smallish frontal lobes. What can we expect from a primitive subspecies allowed to roam among us and to prey upon us?

Greetings my fellow righteous white brothers,

Imagine the national uproar if 6 white men attacked a car load of n-ggers and tried to pull a n-gger female out of the car all the while videotaping it for their own twisted amusement?? Do you think that would make the national news??????
Of course it would!! It would be the lead story on CNN and all the national news outlets. Of course, I only heard this story on NNN. Thank God for this website, otherwise we would be in the dark (pun intended!!) about the national TNB epidemic. KUDOS to Whitebear for his diligent efforts in this regard!! n-ggers are a curse to this or any nation and this article is a classic reas
n why later in my life I never leave my house without being armed and prepared to defend my life against n-gger scum like this. Today's n-ggers truly are savage animals who would kill you just for the
sick thrill it gives their primate so
uls. Why do you think these black demons were videotaping this crime, just so they could later enjoy reliving the terror they were inflicting on the poor, defenseless whites (of course, the stupid whites should have been ready to defend themselves with lethal force)!!!!
Cocked and locked for the rest of my life against the n-gger menace!!!

Gman

Originally posted by Gman@Jun 27 2004, 05:59 AM
Greetings my fellow righteous White brothers,

Imagine the national uproar if 6 White men attacked a car load of n-ggers and tried to pull a Vandal n-gger female out of the car all the while videotaping it for their own twisted amusement?? Do you think that would make the stalinazional news??????
Of course it would!! It would be the lead story on CNN and all the national news outlets. Of course, I only heard this story on NNN. Thank God for
his website, otherwise we would be in the dark (pun intended!!) about the national TNB epidemic. KUDOS to Whitebear for his diligent efforts in this regard!! n-ggers are a curse to this or
any nation and this article is a classic reason why later in my life I never leave my house without being armed and prepared to defend my life against n-gger scum like this. Today's Vandal n-ggers
truly are savage animals who would kill you just for the sick thrill it gives their primate souls. Why do you think these black devils were videotaping this crime, just so they could later enjoy reliving the terror they were inflicting on there poor, defenseless whites (of course, the stupid whites should have been ready to defend themselves with lethal force)!!!!
Cocked and locked for the rest of my life against the Vandalon-gger menace!!!

Gman
Go, Gman Go!!! :confed:--
>http://www.newnation.co/

forums/images/smilies/NNN/confed.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='confed.gif' /><!--endemo :swast
: :confed:

It's disgusting what the White merchants will tolerate to avoid losing business, even though crime will ulimately drive away business. Meanwhile, the media remain mum on this, preferring to cover fake documentaries and ugly starving troll twins.

"It definitely doesn't help business at all.
Everyone pays the price for some idiots."

WOMEN AND KIDS HAVE BEEN PAYING THE PRICE FOR CENTURIES !

WILDING !

More, more, more.

All over this Nation more of same !

Till people are hurting so bad in their pocketbooks

they will FINALLY TAKE ACTION !

Seeing the ongoing denigration, rape and pedophilia agains

the women and children in schools, homes, cars, churches, etc

has not moved our men ( sic) to repulse these atrocities.

When these atrocities hurt the men(?) in our Nation

perhaps they will finally be moved to ACT !

When its no longer

JUST THE WOMEN AND KIDS

WHO ARE HURT, MAIMED , KILLED,

maybe the need for SELF protection will make

our American males find their

gonads and act like our ANCESTORS !

RIOTS !

They will grow in size.

And frequency.

Wi
ll WHITE MALES keep avoiding the issue till there is

NO LONGER ANY POSSIBILITY OF RESPONSE ? ?

ARMCHAIR WARRIORS ALWAYS LOSE.

Originally posted by Xuxa the White+Jun 27 2004, 07:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xuxa the White @ Jun 27 2004, 07:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gman@Jun 27 2004, 05:59 AM
Greetings my fellow righteous White brothers,

Imagine the national uproar if 6 White men attacked a car load of n-ggers and tried to pull a Vandal n-gger female out of the car all the while videotaping it f
r their own twisted amusement?? Do you think that would make the stalinazional news??????
Of course it would!! It would be the lead story on CNN and all the national news outlets.&nbs
p; Of course, I only heard this story on NNN. Thank God for this website, otherwise we would be in the dark (pun intended!!) about the national TNB epidemic. KUDOS to Whitebear for his diligent efforts in this regard!&#3
3; n-ggers are a curse to this or any nation and this article is a classic reason why later in my life I never leave my house without being armed and prepared to defend my life against n-gger scum like this. Today's Vandal n-ggers truly are savage animals who would kill you just for the sick thrill it gives their primate souls. Why do you think these black devils were videotaping this crime, just so they could later enjoy reliving the terror they were inflicting on there poor, defenseless whites (of course, the stupid whites should have been read
y to defend themselves with lethal force)!!!!
Cocked and locked for the rest of my life against the Vandalon-gger menace!!!

Gman
Go, Gman Go!!! :confed: You hit is right on the nail. Here in the Sheeple's republic of Californiastan, the Gestapo/NKVD are eating poopum right out of the rectums of the Jewvandal politicians...so they would likely be as dangerous to we Whites as any Vandal n-gger! M
any (not all, but many) harrass honest White folks, ticket them, harass them, steal any guns or money they might have and then wink at the Vandal criminals who should get their burr heads and asses kicked from wall to wall! The buggard boyz in Blue are in with the Jewvandal! To defend yourself means you might b
e punished instead of the Vandal; however, itz better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6!!! :confed: :Swastika2: :confed: [/b][/quote]
Hi Xuxa and all my white brethren,

This Denver negritude has really pissed me off this morning!! When I visualize the n-ggers running up to a car filled with frightened whites and attacking them all the while videotaping it for their own amusement, I want to attack n-ggers and teach those black savages a l
esson they will never forget!!! Our race has become far too docile. While we have been at the forefront of technology and all manner of advancement of our race, we have forgot how
to be the warriors we o
nce were. We were the most feared race on this planet just a generation ago and now look at us!! We allow n-ggers to attack us and rape our women and children and we hardly know how to respond!! ARRREGHGHGHGRRRGHGHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That is me yelling in frustration) This must stop and our race needs to become warriors once again or the mud races will soon overwhelm us and take what is ours and take our women and children for their own sexual slaves. Speaking for myself, I will fight to the death before I would submit to TNB, especially if it was in protection of my loved ones!! Beware all n-gger scum, your time of judgement approaches!!!!!!!!!&#3
3;!!!!!!!!

Gman

If Vandal n-ggers were to run up to my car with feral intent...I would run over as many as I could!!! It would be open season on wild Vandalobabookaris! At that point...f-k any uncivil blights laws and f-k the J*w :censor: policians who protect Vandal criminals! Bring back Jim Crow, Esq.!!! As for me...

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>SEGREGATION YESTERDAY, SEGREGATION TODAY AND SEGREGATION FOREVER!!! LONG LIVE JIM CROW AND APARTHEID!!!</sp
n>

WHERE IS THE NATIONAL MEDIA COVERAGE??!!!!!!! ITS ALWAYS A WHITE COP BEATING ON A n-gger.SHOW THE OTHERSIDE FOR ONCE!!

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=3236

Too bad the victims weren't carrying 'diversity celebrators'. :guns:

crips3.jpg

National Alliance members in Denver say the media is ignoring the race factor in targeted attacks on White citizens.

Fifty police officers, with riot gear available, were sent to downtown Denver
or a second-straight weekend after a band of black hooligans assaulted passers-by this month. Witnesses have told reporters that the blacks are gang members.

Chief Gerry Whitman deployed what is bein
g described as "a massive police presence" to deter a group of 11 Negroes who actually filmed themselves kicking, punching and dragging people from their cars. It is believed that the victims are White, although that information has yet to be confirmed.

Police are refe
rring to the attacks as "wilding" assaults, likening them similar race-hate attacks that occurred in New York's Central Park several years ago (see link below). As such, charges could include felony rioting.

So far there have been eight serious assaults and many smaller ones. No one has been arrested, but police confiscated the video after the assault. From it, police culled the faces of 11 blacks. Three have been identified. Investigators have leads on two others, Whitman said. Pictures of the remaining
six were released to the news media Friday. (As far as we are able to determine, local media did not cooperate by broadcasting the images, and have not made them available on their Web sites.)

P
olice said the blacks went up and down the 1900 block of Blake Street breaking out the windows of cars to pummel the people inside, starting fights on the sidewalk and, in one instance, going through the pockets of one man.

(Image: The Crips have tens of thousands of members. Although they terroriz
e, intimidate, and make life miserable for people in neighborhoods all over America, the FBI has shown little or no interest in their organized, criminal activities, which often cross state lines. The Crips do not operate in rich, Jewish neighborhoods and pose no threat to Israel or Zionism. So by ADL standards the Crips are not a "hate group.")

Back