Serial rapist identified

Border Ruffian

Registered

Watch this one, they're supposed to release name later today. Fortunately he's already in prison for other crimes.

Video at site with victim interview and part of 911 call she made when attack started.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2004/local/10/26/serialrapist.html

rapist2.jpg
Sketch of rapist.

rapist.jpg
Victim with "service dog". Should've had dog and *firearm* to begin with.

A serial rapist who terrorized two Cincinnati neighborhoods has been identified thanks to new DNA technology.

It's a computerized DNA databank called &quot

;CODIS" and it has linked a prison inmate to seven unsolved rape cases.

The suspect is a prison inmate serving time for a separate crime.

A composite sketch of the su
spect was released after his last known attack in December.

When his DNA was entered into the computerized system it matched DNA left behind in seven unsolved rape cases.

The rapes took place in both Roselawn and Pleasant Ridge and date back to 1995.

One of the victims spoke to 9News and said that knowing that her attacker is off the streets feels like a huge weight has been lifted.

She says that knowing his name and seeing his face will help her move on.

"But it's not for, I don't feel malicious reasons. Not that I feel angry or hatred toward him," said the woman who did not want to be identified. "I'm glad he's been found and won't hurt anyone else."

The Ohio Attorney General's Office and Hamilton County coroner wil
l re
lease more details on this case, including the suspect's name, on Wednesday.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2004/local/10/26/dna.html

Police in the Tri-state said Tuesday that DNA
evidence has helped them identify a serial rapist.

A man currently behind bars is responsible for several rapes of females in the Roselawn and area dating back to 1995, police said.

The man's information was entered into the CODIS DNA database -- a computer system that tracks the DNA of offenders -- and came up with a match.

Police said the suspect is responsible for seven and rapes in Roselawn during the years of 1995, 1998, 2000 and 2002.

The rapist's victims were all single females who live in multi-family dwellings.

The suspect's name is expected to be released Wednesday. He has been in custody since April.

No doubt this evil nigger perp will be sent off to nigger heaven for a lifetime of homo sex with his other sex addicted nigger buddies. Why do we tolerate this negroid filth in our midst??? I am running low on patience with this race of evil primate t*rds!!

gman

Back