Should be charged with treason

S

Sophia

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentSe...d=1081721408517

"Should be charged with treason"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khadr mother, son back in Canada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 10.

Let me make sure I have this straight. We jailed Ernst Zundel as a security risk when his most serious crime was being a lying buffoon, but the Khadr family, who admittedly s
pport Al Qaeda, waltz back into Canada in total freedom with the assistance of the Canadian government? If any of them gave any support to Osama bin Laden (whom they lived with) while Canadian troops were f

igh
ing in Afghanistan, then they should be charged with treason, strippe
d of their citizenship and deported. Are they even being investigated?

These people openly spit on Canada for its values and then return here for the sole purpose of fleecing the taxpaying Canadian public for health-care costs. I used to blame the politicians for this type of nonsense but Canadians have no one to blame but themselves.

The complacency, timidity and lack of integrity of Canadians and our willingness to act as doormats and fools is quickly moving from being a source of frustration to a source of shame for me.

Jeffrey W. Tighe, Toronto

(added subtitle -
ed.)

Back