Somalian killer walks free(Norway)

madkins

Registered
Aftenposten in English

Norway: "Insane" Somali Migrant Murderer walks free

March 15, 2006

Just 19 months after going amok with a combat knife on an Oslo tram, the 41-year-old Norwegian-Somalian is allowed unsupervised freedom of movement.

The man was declared insane at the time of the crime and was sentenced to compulsory psychological care after stabbing several persons on the number 17 tram in August 2004.

The 41-year-old is now in care at an open ward at Dikemark Hospital and can leave the institution without supervision, newspaper VG reports.

UllevÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¥l University Hospital issued assurances that there are comprehensive safety assessments behind the man's current treatment, but the partner of Terje MjÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¥land, the 23-year-old who d
ied of the stab wounds received in the tram assault, was stunned by the news.

"Nothing can descri
be how horrible it has been to accept that Terje's killer is insane and needs help. And how he is set free? He shouldn't be let loose," the woman told VG.

The man's lawyer, Heidi Bache-Wiig emphasized that her client is not serving a criminal sentence and it is up to physicians to decide how much freedom he should be allowed.

Skara Brae,

madkins

1096607724.16155.jpg

PÃԠ’Ô� ’Ãâ┚¬ ’ÃԠ’â┚¬� ’'GREPET UTENFOR MOSKE: Dagen etter at han skal ha drept Terje MjÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¥land pÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¥ trikken i Oslo, ble somalieren pÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¥grepet utenfor en moskÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡© i Oslo 4. august i ÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¥r. NÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¥ stÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¥r han tiltalt for et drap og fem drapsforsÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¸k, men nekter straffeskyld fordi han ikke husker. Foto: PRIVAT

(From Norwegian news story)

Google search for victim +"Terje MjÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¥land" +somalieren

Norwegian news summary of Somali psycho killer incident (many links and photos)

1115533771.90408.jpg

DREPT:
Terje MjÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¥land
(23) ble stukket i hjel av en norsk-somalier (41) pÃÆ’ ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¥ trikken ved Bislett 3. august i fjor. Foto: PRIVAT

Back