Still doubt it's CIVIL WAR, Jew-satanists & "globalists" vs. Christians?--u're just cowardly fools, who deserve ur fate in this police-state, fools

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Carlson/FOX News comments on the veritable CIVIL WAR that's going on and being waged against Christians, u brainless, cowardly moron scum

Here's Ingraham on same basic subject

Whistleblower Reveals How the Corrupt FBI is Using a “Threat Tag” to Target Pro-Lifers as Domestic Threats – FBI Retaliated By Suspending Him​

By Cullen Linebarger Mar. 2, 2023 4:10 pm

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...liated-by-suspending-him/?utm_source=substack

FBI-6-1.jpg

The FBI’s war against Christians and pro-lifers goes even deeper than previously believed.
Recall TGP’s Cristina Laila reported last month that the FBI warned against “Radical Christian Catholic Ideology in a leaked memo. The FBI believes Catholics who prefer Latin Mass are white supremacists.
Fox News on Thursday reported FBI Special Agent Garret O’Boyle told the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government the FBI created a threat tag after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade last year. The FBI then used this tag to target pro-life Americans as domestic threats.
The corrupt department was particularly focused on pregnancy centers. O’Boyle also revealed his pro-life source was being harassed over threats to the Supreme Court while pro-abortion extremists were targeting conservative justices’ homes.
Warm Up Your Bedroom With Cozy Comforters And Covers From MyPillow (Now Up To 70% Off)

In addition to the FBI’s hatred for pro-lifers, O’Boyle explained this was also part of a larger effort by the FBI to convince Congress there was rampant domestic terrorism in an effort to obtain more federal funds.
The FBI then retaliated against O’Boyle by suspending him and preventing O’Boyle from retrieving his personal belongings.

Fox News reported:
The FBI created a threat tag following the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade last year, but it later “shifted” to focus on pro-life individuals, an agent-turned-whistleblower told the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government.
FBI Special Agent Garret O’Boyle, from the Wichita Resident Agency in the Kansas City Field Office, also said the FBI made him divide one domestic terrorism case into “four different cases,” in what he described as an effort by the bureau to be able to show Congress an influx of domestic terrorism cases.

As for the pro-life assignment, O’Boyle said the FBI created the threat tag “THREATSTOSCOTUS2022” after the high court’s decision on Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, which overturned the 1973 landmark Roe v. Wade case and returned the issue of abortion to the states.
O’Boyle said this threat tag “shifted and began focusing in on pro-life adherence.”

“When this threat tag came out, it was like, why are you focusing on pro-life people?” he told the panel, according to a transcript reviewed exclusively by Fox News Digital. “It’s pro-choice people who are the ones protesting or otherwise threatening violence in front of Supreme Court justices’ houses.”
O’Boyle said the FBI wanted agents to “look into” what the bureau called “pregnancy centers.”
“Like, the antithesis to abortion clinics. Whatever those are called,” he said.
O’Boyle said he later was given a “request for collection,” and was instructed to ask his confidential human source, who he said was pro-life, “a bunch of questions about the threats to the Supreme Court.”

When asked if he felt the FBI was using and creating threat tags in a politicized way, O’Boyle said: “I do.”
Meanwhile, with regard to the domestic terrorism cases, O’Boyle said the division of one case into multiple separate cases gave the FBI the opportunity to go to Congress and say, “look at all the domestic terrorism we’ve investigated.”

“Where, really, I was working on one case,” he said. “But, the FBI can then say, well, he actually had four, and so we need you to give us more money because look at how big of a threat all this domestic terrorism is.”
O’Boyle claimed the FBI retaliated against him for making protected disclosures to Congress.
Trending: “Where the Hell Is Chief Justice Roberts?… Where the Hell Are They?” – General Mike Flynn Goes Off on SCOTUS as America Loses Its Justice System to Tyrants (AUDIO)
When O’Boyle was suspended, he claimed the FBI prevented him from retrieving his personal belongings that were in storage with a company contracted by the FBI in Virginia. O’Boyle estimated that he spent approximately $10,000 to retrieve his personal belongings from the FBI storage.

O’Boyle told the panel he felt the FBI “was being weaponized against agents or anybody who wanted to step forward and talk about malfeasance inside the agency prior to this.”

Every Christian In America Is A Target Now​

March 27, 2023 8:49 pm by IWB

Link: https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/every-christian-in-america-is-a-target-now/

by Michael

This is what happens when you systematically suck all of the values out of a society. There is utter lawlessness in the streets, and violence can literally erupt anywhere. On Monday, a mass shooter ruthlessly gunned down six Christians at a private Christian school in Nashville, Tennessee. The shooter once attended the school, but after leaving the school the shooter developed a deep hatred for the Christian values promoted there. Unfortunately, this incident is a microcosm of what is going on in our society as a whole. Countless voices are stirring up great hatred for the Christian faith, and all of that hate was inevitably going to result in great violence.

When I was growing up, I never imagined that someone would come in to a Christian gathering and start shooting.

But now every Christian in America is a potential target.
If you are a Christian, you will need to be on guard whenever you attend any type of a Christian event from this point forward.
I wish that this wasn’t true, but ignoring the reality of the world that we live in now could get you killed.
Prior to Monday, I am sure that most of those that worked at The Covenant School in Nashville never imagined that something like this would ever happen. The following comes from NBC News
Three children and three staff members — whose ages ranged from 9 to 61 — were killed at a private Christian school in Nashville on Monday before the shooter, a heavily armed 28-year-old woman, was killed by police, authorities said.
The shooting unfolded at The Covenant School on Burton Hills Boulevard where officers “engaged” the attacker, described by Metropolitan Nashville Police Chief John Drake as a former student at the school.
Actually, NBC News is guilty of “misgendering” the shooter, because “Aiden” has not identified as a woman for quite some time

And it is also being reported that the shooter “had a manifesto and detailed maps of the school”
Police said the “lone zealot”, who lived in Nashville, was armed with two assault-type rifles, a pistol and a handgun.
Hale had a manifesto and detailed maps of the school, and entered the building by shooting through a door before the killings.

I can guarantee you that this story will disappear from the news cycle faster than other mass shootings, because it is not a story that the corporate media will be eager to tell.
See also CDC Confirms Deadly Fungal Infection That Kills 1 Out Over Every 3 People Is Spread Across America
But the truth is that violence against Christians and Christian institutions is on the rise.
The corporate media is always trying to convince us that political violence from the right is such a threat, but the numbers tell us that political violence is far, far more likely to come from the left. Here is just one example
There have been 22 times more attacks against pro-life groups since the leak in early May of a draft Supreme Court opinion overturning Roe v. Wade compared to attacks on pro-choice organizations, new data show.
“The overwhelming narrative in the media is the claim those on the right are responsible for most of the politically motivated violence in the U.S. It has been a theme in the news media after the Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision was leaked, with many claiming that there was disproportionate violence against pro-choice providers. But a review of cases shows over 22 times more violence against pro-life advocates,” John Lott, the founder and president of the Crime Prevention Research Center (CPRC), told Fox News Digital on Monday.
In recent years there have been hundreds of attacks on police by radical leftists, and one lunatic actually put a “bounty” on more than 9,300 Los Angeles police officers
Three Los Angeles police officers are suing the owner of killercop.com, accusing him of publishing their photos on his website and putting out a “bounty” on them.
It is the first legal action stemming from the Los Angeles Police Department’s release of the names and photos of almost every sworn officer — more than 9,300 officers, including some who work undercover — as part of a public records request. A police watchdog group posted the images online last Friday.
But these days attacking those that are promoting traditional values has become even trendier than attacking the police.

Sadly, this is happening all over the western world. Just check out what happened when Posie Parker attempted to hold a public event in New Zealand the other day

So what was her crime?
She believes that a “woman” is a biological woman.
If you don’t agree with her, then make your case.
But don’t get violent.
Sadly, the “woke crowd” has become so angry and so violent that you can’t even have a rational discussion with them about any of these issues. I really like how this guy put it…

He’s right.
See also Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
If you do not go along with their agenda, they will seek to punish you however they can.
In fact, a bill that has just been introduced in the Minnesota legislature would actually take children away from parents that do not allow their kids to get “gender-affirming health care”
Minnesota lawmakers have advanced legislation introduced by a transgender representative that could strip custody from parents who do not support their child changing genders.
The bill, HF 146, moved forward with a vote of 68-62, along party lines.
The bill says that the state can claim temporary emergency jurisdiction over a child if they are in the state and “the child has been unable to obtain gender-affirming health care.” It is meant to prevent law enforcement from removing a child from parental custody based on an order made outside the state.
This is what we are becoming as a nation.
And the values that this nation was founded upon are rapidly disappearing
Patriotism, religious faith, having children and other priorities that helped define the national character for generations are receding in importance to Americans, a new Wall Street Journal-NORC poll finds.
The survey, conducted with NORC at the University of Chicago, a nonpartisan research organization, also finds the country sharply divided by political party over social trends such as the push for racial diversity in businesses and the use of gender-neutral pronouns.
People often wonder why I talk about “values” so much.

This is why.
Our country is decaying from within, and most people don’t seem to care.
But if we don’t stand up now while we still can, eventually just about everything that we love about America will be completely gone.

Tomi Lahren Warns Of ‘Anti-Christian Rhetoric’ After Nashville Shooting​

Link: https://conservativebrief.com/nashville-shooting-72025/?utm_source=CB

Photo of Carmine Sabia Carmine SabiaMarch 28, 2023
Screenshot

Fox News host Tomi Lahren believes that the United States needs to have a national conversation about anti-Christian bigotry after the Nashville Christian school shooting.
“We hope that his story in Nashville continues to get coverage,” she said on Fox News, due to the fact that the shooter was transgender and the narrative would not work for Democrats.
“We also need to talk about the anti-Christian, anti-religious rhetoric that is so popular and mainstream right now, really cheered by the left,” she said, adding that it’s “irresponsible and reckless” to blame the entire transgender community for the actions of one person.
“There also needs to be a discussion about how we’re gonna protect our schools moving forward,” she said.
WATCH:

The Nashville police have released stunning bodycam footage of officers engaging, and killing suspected Nashville Christian school shooter Audrey Hale.
“Monday’s shooting at the Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee, unfolded over about 14 minutes, according to police, and spanned two floors of the private Christian elementary school. Metropolitan Nashville Police released surveillance video showing the moment the shooter — who authorities said had three firearms — arrived at the school, shot through glass doors, and climbed through to get inside. The video goes on to show the suspect walking through the hallways, pointing an assault-style weapon,” CNN reported.
“Police got the first call about an active shooter inside Covenant school at 10:13 a.m. local time, police spokesperson Don Aaron said and rushed to the scene. The first five responding officers heard gunfire coming from the second floor,” the outlet added. “Metro Nashville Police Chief John Drake commended the five officers for their quick response.”
They went upstairs and confronted the shooter, who “had been firing through a window at arriving police cars,” police said in a news release. Two officers then opened fire, killing the shooter at 10:27 a.m. local time, Aaron said.

(WARNING: VIDEO BELOW CONTAINS GRAPHIC FOOTAGE)
WOW – Here’s the moment the breeze Nashville police took out the deranged liberal mass shooter.
Who else thinks the Nashville PD are heroes? pic.twitter.com/MjvGBGQv1N
— The Trump Train 🚂🇺🇸 (@The_Trump_Train) March 28, 2023

“I was hoping this day would never ever come here in the city. But we will never wait to make entry and to go in and to stop a threat especially when it deals with our children,” he said.
It comes after a former teammate of the transgender suspect in the murders of three children and three adults at a Christian school in Nashville, Tennessee said she received a message from the suspect before the killings.
She spoke to CNN reporter Don Lemon on Monday where she said she received the cryptic message on Instagram.
Averianna Patton, a former basketball teammate of the alleged shooter Audrey Hale, said she received the message at 9:57 a.m. and sent a screenshot of the message to her dad at 10:08 a.m when he said she should call a suicide prevention hotline.
At 10:13 a.m., Patton phoned the Nashville Davidson County Sherriff’s Office and then called the non-emergency line at 10:14 a.m.
“I just couldn’t believe it like I know that I did, I tried to reach out you know not even knowing that it was her. I just didn’t don’t know,” Patton said to CNN.
“So basically that post I made on here about you, that was basically a suicide note. I’m planning to die today,” Hale, going by the name Aiden, said to Patton on Instagram.
“THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!” Hale said. “You’ll probably hear about me on the news after I die.”
“This is my last goodbye. I love you … See you again in another life.” She said, signing it “Audrey (Aiden).”
“Audrey! You have so much more life to live. I pray God keeps and covers you,” Patton responded.
“I know but I don’t want to live. I’m so sorry. I’m not trying to upset you or get attention. I just need to die. I wanted to tell you first because you are the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen and known all my life,” Hale said.
“My family doesn’t know what I’m about to do. One day this will make more sense. I’ve left more than enough evidence behind. But something bad is about to happen,” the murderer said.
“I tried to comfort and encourage her and subsequently reached out to the Suicide Prevention Help Line after being instructed to by my father at 10:08 a.m.,” Patton said to NewsChannel 5.
“Audrey has shared with others that she had been suicidal in the past and I knew to take this serious,” she said.
“I called Nashville’s non-emergency line at 10:14 a.m. and was on hold for nearly seven minutes before speaking with someone who said that they would send an officer to my home. An officer did not come to my home until 3:29 p.m.,” she said.

“After phone calls from friends and Audrey’s name was released as the shooter at Covenant Nashville school, I learned that Audrey was the shooter and that she had reached out to me prior to the shooting,” the friend said.
“My heart is with all of the families affected and I’m devastated by what has happened,” she said.

Incredible: Biden Says Trans People ‘Shape Our Nation’s Soul’ Days After Trans Killer Massacred 6 In School Shooting​

Infowars.com
March 30th 2023, 4:41 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/incr...-trans-killer-massacred-6-in-school-shooting/

Biden Press Secretary says administration's 'hearts go out to the trans community, as they are under attack right now.'

The Biden administration came out in full-fledged support of the transgender community just three days after female-to-male transgender Audrey Hale killed six at a school in Nashville.

In a statement Thursday proclaiming March 31 “Transgender Day of Visibility,” Biden incredibly said, “Transgender Americans shape our Nation’s soul.”

trans2378.jpg

“I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination against all transgender, gender nonconforming, and nonbinary people,” Biden declared in the statement.

On the same day, Biden Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters the administration’s “hearts go out to the trans community, as they are under attack right now.”

KJP: "Our hearts go out to the trans community, as they are under attack right now." pic.twitter.com/lHvV3InFNf
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) March 30, 2023

The irony is the Biden administration’s claims trans people are “under attack” comes as a deranged transgender individual attacked a Christian school in Nashville, Tennessee, Monday shooting dead three children and three adults.

CBS Execs Told Reporters Not To Say ‘Transgender’ In Nashville Shooter Reports​

by Adan Salazar
March 31st 2023, 2:02 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/cbs-...say-transgender-in-nashville-shooter-reports/

Memo came despite local police in wake of shooting positively identifying Audrey Hale as 'transgender.'

'Withholding information is not journalism,' argues CBS insider.

Executives at CBS News issued a memo following this week’s massacre in Nashville, Tennessee, banning reporters from referring to shooting suspect Audrey Hale as “transgender.”

The orders not to use the word came despite local police in the wake of the rampage positively identifying Hale, 28, as a female-to-male transgender individual.

“The shooter’s gender identity has not been confirmed by CBS News,” network executives told reporters Tuesday, according to a memo obtained by The New York Post.

“As such, we should avoid any mention of it as it has no known relevance to the crime. Should that change, we can and will revisit.”

The directive, delivered by execs during an editorial conference call Tuesday morning, also instructed reporters to use neutral language when referencing the shooter.

“Right now we advise saying: POLICE IDENTIFIED THE SUSPECT AS A 28-YEAR-OLD AUDREY HALE, WHO THEY SHOT AND KILLED AT THE SCENE,” the memo stated. “And move on to focus on other important points of the investigation, community and solutions.”

Despite CBS‘ directive, there was no question as to Hale’s gender identity.

In the immediate moments after the shooting, Nashville Police Chief John Drake confirmed to reporters Hale was indeed transgender.

Here is the CLIP confirming by Nashville Police Chief that Audrey Hale does "identify as Transgender" pic.twitter.com/fQ8sg720Mv
— Jon Nicosia (@NewsPolitics) March 27, 2023

Chief Drake was also asked on Monday whether Hale’s transgender identity could have played a role in the motive behind the shooting, which he confirmed, “There is some theory to that, we’re investigating all the leads.”

Reporter: “Is there reason to believe that how she identified had any motive for targeting the school?”

Nashville Police Chief: “There is some theory to that, we’re investigating all the leads”.

Seems like the Transgender Shooters identity had something to do with her motive! pic.twitter.com/t4GJ7G5eZO
— Oli London (@OliLondonTV) March 27, 2023

Several CBS News insiders were understandably upset by the memo, which effectively restricted them from acknowledging reality.

The Post reported:

The Tuesday call with the CBS News execs left the network’s roughly 150 staffers stunned into awkward silence, according to a source who was on the call.
The source noted that the two CBS News execs appeared to be “twisting themselves in knots” by censoring the reporting over their own “liberal bias,” which is ultimately a “disservice” to the network’s audience.
“This is absurd because the police identified Hale as transgender,” one anonymous CBS insider told the Post. “If the cops didn’t address it, maybe you could avoid it but withholding information is not journalism.”

“You need to look at all the facts of the case,” the insider fumed. “Everyone should be invested in understanding what happened. I don’t know how you do that without understanding the full scope of the situation.”

“Are we communicating to our readers and viewers that they cannot handle the basic facts of the case?”

One CBS employee reportedly asked during the conference call what should be done if friends or family interviewed about Hale bring up her transgenderism, to which one exec said instances should be “assessed individually.”

However, “one insider said sounded like those details would be ‘eliminated’ from the report,” the Post notes.

Additionally, follow-up stories – including one about Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) being suspended from Twitter for a post about “Trans Day of Vengeance” – similarly omitted the T-word and instead “merely mentioned Hale’s treatment for an ’emotional disorder,'” the Post reports.

Censoring information from the American people is a bold move — but it’s par for the course for the mainstream legacy media propagandists who want to control how you think.

Canadian Bill Seeks to Criminalize Protests of LGBTQ+ Activities, Impose $25K Fine​

by Adan Salazar
April 6th 2023, 3:14 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/cana...protests-of-lgbtq-activities-impose-25k-fine/

[vid at site link, above]

Bill would make it illegal to 'make offensive remarks... with respect to matters of social orientation or gender roles' within 100 meters of an LGBTQ safe space.

A bill introduced in the Ontario, Canada, legislature this week would ban protests and criticism of LGBT activities within a designated 100-meter “safety zone.”

Bill 94, titled the “Keeping 2SLGBTQI+ Communities Safe Act,” indicates it would establish “community safety zones” designated by the Attorney General prohibiting “persons from performing an act of intimidation” within 100 meters of said zone.

According to the bill, such “acts of intimidation” include “causing a disturbance,” “distributing hate propaganda,” “uttering threats or making offensive remarks, either verbally or in writing with respect to matters of social orientation or gender roles,” and “engaging in a protest or demonstration for the purpose of furthering the objectives of homophobia and transphobia.”

“Every person who contravenes the prohibition is guilty of an offense and is liable on conviction to a fine of not more than $25,000,” the bill adds.

One of the bill’s sponsors Kristyn Wong-Tam, a member of the New Democratic Party of Ontario, unveiled the legislation earlier this week flanked by two drag queen performers.

Holy sh*t

New bill would criminalize protests and offensive remarks in parts of Canada pic.twitter.com/21m4xA4VmH
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) April 5, 2023

The draconian proposal evidently attempting to circumvent Canadian freedom of expression provisions is being roundly criticized on social media as a way to silence critics of the LGBTQ+ community’s efforts to sexualize children.

Sad but true
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) April 5, 2023

Step 1: Criminalize anything that could be translated as anti-lgbtqia+.

Step 2: Slowly add in the normalization of pedophilia.

Step 3: You’re silence that’s it.
— Adam Kuhn (@IamAdamKuhn) April 5, 2023

Right.
If someone accidentally uses the pronoun “he” incorrectly, they can be fined or go to jail.

Obviously, language will be weaponized to silence people and to push through woke agendas without legally protected opposition.
— Cacausian Reboot 🇺🇸🇬🇧 🇷🇺 🇮🇪 🇩🇪 🇳🇴 🇬🇷 (@mojobaal1969) April 5, 2023

I’m QUEER and even I don’t understand this alphabet soup. pic.twitter.com/Obz4ZBSwUe
— Jane Adams (@iLoveJaneAdams) April 5, 2023

An actual example of fascism

The leftists love fascism as long as it’s on their side
— Jay D. Cartere (@JayCartere) April 5, 2023

Canadian politicians to the rest of the world: “Protests and speech can be hateful and should be managed as such. "1984" is our favorite social science guidebook too.”
— Mark Fidelman (@markfidelman) April 5, 2023

They’re running out of letters.
— Nicholas Tutora (@Tutora2020) April 5, 2023

Extremely disturbing. Criminalizing protests is not something a free country does. Criminalizing other types of protests is next.
— Jason DeBolt ⚡️ (@jasondebolt) April 5, 2023

pic.twitter.com/FyGinEwwVC
— Michael Kelly 🔥💪☘️ (@Mikeymaxxkelly) April 5, 2023

Imagine dressing like a clown and wanting people to take you seriously.
— Mega MAGA republican maplefritos, Esq. 🏴‍☠️ (@maplefritos) April 5, 2023

pic.twitter.com/FdJi4FmfuU
— Vic  VicinityThree (@VicinityThree) April 5, 2023

Put a bunch of crazy people in your government and you get crazy laws.
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) April 5, 2023

Watch Wong-Tam’s press conference introducing the bill earlier this week: [see site link, above, top]

DHS funding universities with taxpayer money to BRAINWASH students into believing that Christians and Republicans are “Nazis”​

STATION GOSSIP 10:21

Link: http://www.stationgossip.com/2023/05/dhs-funding-universities-with-taxpayer.html

The conservative watchdog group Media Research Center has obtained documents via a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request showing t...​

Black Woman Who Was Fired From Equinox Gym After Being Late 47 Times in 10 Months, Sues For Discrimination – Jury Awards Her $11.3 Million

Los Angeles Dodgers Attempt to Pander to Christians After Inviting Anti-Catholic Trans Nuns to Pride Night – Fans Respond

The conservative watchdog group Media Research Center has obtained documents via a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request showing that the Biden regime is quietly sending American taxpayer dollars to universities so they can brainwash students into believing that Christians and Republicans are “Nazis.”
Funneling the money through a so-called “anti-terrorism” grant initiative, Biden and his henchmen are paying institutions of higher learning to lump members of the Republican Party and those who trust in Jesus Christ for salvation into the same category as the Nazi Party.
“This terrorism task force is engaged in an active effort to demonize and eliminate Christian, conservative, and Republican organizations using federal taxpayer dollars,” said Brent Bozell, founder and president of the Media Research Center.
“What we have uncovered calls for criminal prosecution. The American people need to know those who are abusing their positions in the federal government will be held accountable for their criminal behavior.”
Be sure to check out the report that the Media Research Center compiled about its findings, revealing why the Biden regime needs to be prosecuted.

Biden has already funneled $40 million via 80 grants into various anti-conservative, antichrist initiatives​

The grant program in question is run by the DHS and is called the “Targeted Violence and Terrorism Prevention Grant Program,” or TVTP. It funnels taxpayer cash into various public, private and non-profit institutions, including colleges and universities and even local county governments.

The stated goal of the program is “to establish or enhance capabilities to prevent targeted violence and terrorism.” In order to qualify for a grant, applicants must be based in the U.S. and implement a U.S.-based program.
So far, the Biden regime has awarded 80 grants through the TVTP totaling just under $40 million. The lowest grant amounted to just $85,000 while the highest was over $1.1 million, with the median gravitating around $442,000.
According to the official DHS requirements, all recipients of TVTP grants are prohibited from engaging in any kind of viewpoint discrimination – at least on paper. We know through the work of the Media Research Center that TVTP grant recipients are doing just that: openly discriminating against conservatives, Christians, and other targeted demographics.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, the TVTP was first launched by Barack Hussein Obama, though under a different name. It was also far less obvious about its true intentions during the Obama days, having only recently manifested its true intentions as an anti-white initiative designed to ethnically, politically, and religiously “cleanse” America of all right-wing Christians and their families, in essence.
Among the many organizations tagged by the DHS as violent, right-wing extremist groups that need to be terminated are the Republican Party itself, the Heritage Foundation, the American Conservative Union, Fox News, Breitbart News, the National Rifle Association, PragerUniversity, Tea Party Patriots, the Make America Great Again (MAGA) movement, the pro-police Blue Lives Matter movement, and the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN).
These are the institutions at the top of the “pyramid,” so to speak, while all the way down at the bottom are run-of-the-mill neo-Nazi paramilitary groups and the Daily Stormer, a pro-Nazi publication.
All this is conveniently coming out at the same time as the release of the Durham report, adding to the growing mountain of evidence proving that the Biden regime is engaged in illicit attacks against its political opponents. The question is: will anything be done about it?

Back