Stories differ after officer, skater scuffle

Stories differ after officer, skater scuffle

0116roller2.jpg

A witness captured an image of the scuffle between a Dallas officer and a roller derby skater Saturday in Deep Ellum.

Finger pointing has begun after a scuffle between an officer and a Dallas Roller Derby League skater ended with the girl on the ground with a bloody face Saturday night. Michelle Metzinger, who skates for Assassination City, was skating down Elm Street when police officer Ceaphus Gordon stopped her in front of Elm Street Tattoo, which was where the differences in story began. "I have
r
bruises and scratches all over me," she said. "You have no idea how rough he was on me." However, police said Metzinger tried to gouge the offi

cer's right eye in the fight. But, some witnesses also had a different opinion from the officer's account of what occurred that night.
=====================================================
Derby scuffle officer has internal affairs history

Video

0117excessive2.jpg

A witness captured the officer restraining Michelle Metzinger.

The
Da
llas police officer accused of using excessive force while placing a female roller skating on Elm Street under arrest Saturday is not a stranger to such allegations, according to police records.

The Dallas Police Department has launched an internal affairs investigation into the scuffle that occurred between Officer Ceaphus Gordon a

nd Michelle Metzinger, a 25-year-old roller derby skater for Assassination City.
Police records show since 1994 there have been at least six allegations of excessive force, physical abuse or assault.
Gordon has been disciplined twice for escalating or participating in a disturbance and once for conduct discrediting the department.

Many witnesses who saw the latest incident said they have no doubt that Gordon used excessive force Saturday night.
One witness called Gordon's actions "a textbook example of unnecessary, excessive force."

When I'm elected President of these heah United States, any nigger that even touches a white man, woman or child will lose both hands.

T.N.B.

N-ggers want you to get physical...in reality...when you do this your lowering yourself to the level that they excel at.

Unfortunately, this white girl may not have realized that during her confrontation with this n-gger PO.

Jr

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Jan 18 2006, 05:08 AM
When I'm elected President of these heah United States, any nigger that even touches a white man, woman or child will lose both hands.

T.N.B.
Just ship them all back to Africa Tyrone, and send the wiggers & BCL's with them.

Like I have said time and time again, WHITE WOMEN need to be armed 24/7 so as to be prepared to shoot to kill NIGGERS who attempt to assault, abuse, rape them etc. including those that have slithered into a police uniform. This NIGGER is just another example of a NIGGER that uses a "uniform" to abuse WHITE women. This NIGGER is symptomatic of any and all NIGGERS that are mistakenly allowed to "serve and protect the WHITE public".

Niggers are proof that even God makes errors. If you don

Many more photo's at the link.

http://www.totallycrap.com/media/whitegirlgetsownd/

White girl gets owned

"There was a show at the LIQUID LOUNGE, even though the flyer said Lizard lounge, and it WASN'T free, for some of our Dallas derby girls. I met up with Amanda outside of Elm St. Tattoo, and there was a derby girl skating from the bar across the street to the tattoo parlor. No big deal. But a cop stopped her to give her a ticket. Well, she gave some attitude, but went with it. Kept her hands on the car while he wrote her a ticket. I crossed the street to the bar, and another skater went past me, nothing happe

ned to her, even though her friend was getting a ticket for skating in the street.... very weird. I turned back around to look at the girl and the cop, and I see him wrestling her to the ground. She's screaming, this tin
y gir
l, is struggling, while about 50 people gather and start yelling. Turns out someone on the sidewalk yelled something to her, she turned to see the person, took her hands off of the car, and the cop got pissed. She gave attitude, I think he shoved her back on the car, so she struggled back up, and he shoved her around. He was at least 200 pounds. She was about 100. Her face was bloody. I have a few pictures. I was questioned, they got my info to call me. I hope they do. Honestly, this whole mess makes me ****ing sick and sad. I want to be a cop, so it's not like I'm against them. About 6 more cop cars showed up. 18 cops. One ambulance. They're treating us, including us ones trying to be helpful and nice, like ****. And when we're explaining it to other people, they
yell
ing at us, and threating us "we'll give you tickets for standing on the street, we don't care!"

pic_01.jpg

http://www.
totallycrap.com/med
ia/whitegirlgetsownd/pic_02.jpg

pic_03.jpg

pic_04.jpg

pic_05.jpg

pic_06.jpg

http://www.totallycrap.com/media/whitegirlgetsownd/pic_07.
jpg' bo
rder='0' alt='user posted image' />

[img]http://www.totallycrap.com/media/whitegirlgetsownd/pic_08.jpg

Niggers should never be peace officers.

BS like this happens all the time, yet goes unreported. There was another reported case similiar to this several years ago. I believe it was at an Atlanta airport and was caught on tape. A Nigger "cop" beat the sh*t out of a white female. He was fired and I think she sued and got a few dollars in that case. I still remember that incident because I am still ill over it.

As far as the girl in this story, she only got beat because she was in a populated area. If the nigger could have caught up with her in a less populated area, she would have been raped. I hope the niggerbeast gets fired and the white girl sues.

I don't see a nigger as a cop, a judge, a lawyer, a cook, or as anything. To me, a nigger is a nigger, no matter what uniform it's wearing.

What REALLY makes this worse is that the WHITE COPS side with this f**king NIGGER while he is abusing this WHITE WOMAN. I have less respect for them in allowing this and NOT saying or doing a thing to either bust or cap this NIGGER.

Deep Ellum rollerblader appears in court (w/video)

0117excessive3.jpg

Blood was left on the concrete after the scuffle between Dallas Officer Ceaphus Gordon and Michelle Metzinger.

05:02 PM CST on Monday, January 23, 2006

Michelle Metzinger, the 25-year-old rollerblader arrested for assaulting a peace officer in Deep Ellum, made a court appearance on Monday.

The judge quashed a defense motion to subpoena medical and police records in the case.

Dallas police have

launched an internal investigation.

Witnesses say Officer Ceaphus Gordon used excessive force while arresting Metzinger for public intoxication and assault.

Officer Gordon said Metzinger
r
was trying to gouge his eyes while struggling with him when the incident occurred.

"It's been absolutely horrible. I still have to go to the doctor. I had to quit skating because of my medical condition. It's just the worst thing I could ever imagine," Metsinger said.

The case will go before a grand jury to determine if an indictment will be handed down.

Metsinger's attorney says he still has not determined whether to file counter claims against the city of Dallas.

The incident took place on January 14th on Elm Street.

Metzinger, is a roller derby skater for Assassination City.

It is not be the department's first look into the 15-year Dallas police veteran's actions.

Police records show since 1994 there have been at leas
t si
x allegations of excessive force, physical abuse or assault.

Gordon has been disciplined twice for escalating or participating in a disturbance and once for conduct discrediting the department.

Incidents raise excessive force questions (w/video)

0118hit.jpg

Darren Davis said he was an innocent bystander when he said his lip was severely busted by an officer's pepper ball gun.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>12:49 PM CST on Thursday, January 19, 2006</span>

As Dallas police investigate whether Officer Ceaphus Gordon used excessive force while restraining a roller derby skater Saturday night in Deep Ellum, News 8 has discovered another incident in which officers were ac

cused of hurting and arresting innocent civilians at a popular nightspot.

Two friends, Britt Amsler of Oklahoma and Darren Davis of Dallas, said they walked outside a club
n on Lower Greenville last summer when they saw Dallas police trying to break up a big fight.

Seconds later, one of the men found himself slammed to the ground and cuffed and the other found himself with a gaping wound to his face.

The two men said an officer also was very aggressive towards Amsler when he tried to help his injured friend.

"And I'm like, 'You shot my friend in the face. We were inside eating pizza. We're not involved in this,'" Amsler said. "That's when I was grabbed by the throat, thrown against the car down to the ground and handcuffed."

Amsler was arrested and thrown in jail for public intoxication despite having nothing to drink for hours, according to his own account.

"When things happen like that, it kind of shakes your conf
iden
ce in the Dallas police," he said.

Metsinger's attorney says he still has not determined whether to file counter claims against the city of Dallas.

Not determined? I'd have their butts on the chopping board. Those who stood by(officers), the captain, shift supervisor, cheif of police, and does 1-50 who knew of the niggers past behavior. He needs to be on admin. leave w/o pay. Permanetly......and sent to jail and then some.

0317metzinger.jpg

Michelle Metzinger

Skater charged with assault on officer

A Dallas Roller Derby skater was indicted Thursday on a felony charge of assaulting a Dallas police officer stemming from a January incident in which she and several witnesses say the officer was the aggressor and used excessive force.

Reports related to the indictment charge that Michelle Metzinger, 25, was belligerent and fought with Officer Ceaphus Gordon after the officer asked to see her identification because, he said, she had been roller skating recklessly through traffic on Elm Street in Deep Ellum.

Michelle Metzinger According to Offi
cer Gordon's report, Ms. Metzinger tried to gouge his eye with her fingers when he tried to handcuff and
arrest her on a charge of public intoxication.

The officer then tried to force Ms. Metzinger to the sidewalk using a "straight arm bar take down," but instead, she "rolled from the police car to the ground," his report says. Ms. Metzinger continued scratching and kicking the officer on the ground, the report says.

Officer Gordon described his injuries as three 1/8th-inch scratches near his right eye and scratches and bruises on his chin.

He described Ms. Metzinger's injury as a "small laceration that required a stitch," although his report indicates that she spent five hours at Parkland Memorial Hospital before she was taken to jail.

Kevin Clancy, Ms. Metzinger's attorney, said he was disappointed that he was not allowed to present evidence to the grand jury that would have offered a different account of what happened

Eight witnesses to the arrest have filed affidavits saying that Ms. Metzinger was not intoxicated and that she did not resist the officer.

Th
e witnesses state that after Ms. Metzinger was forced to the ground, Officer Gordon put his knee on her back or neck while he was handcuffing her, which is not described in the officer's reports.

"I think it's a travesty that this poor girl was charged with this," Mr. Clancy said. "I really do think that the grand jury did not look at the evidence."

A separate investigation into the incident by Dallas police internal affairs is ongoing.

Mr. Clancy said Dallas police have so far not interviewed any of the witnesses.

Officer Gordon has had 27 complaints filed against him in his 14-
year career, most of which were ruled "unfounded" or "inconclusive." Of those inconclusive complaints, at least two involved allegations of excessive force.

Back