Tanesha off to DNS in latest London Dri-bye

Davy of old England

Senior Reporter
Tanesha Melbourne London teenaper dies in mother's arms after drive-by shooting

attachment.php

Eyewitnesses have described the moment a 17-year-old girl died in her mother’s arms after being shot ‘for no reason at all’ in a drive-by attack during another night of nigger violence in London.

The teenaper, named locally as Tanesha Melbourne, was with friends in Chalgrove Road, Tottenham, north London, when she was murdered shortly before 9.30pm on Monday.

A 16-year-old boy is also fighting for his life in a separate shooting nearby in Walthamstow half an hour later. Another boy, aged 15, was taken to hospital with stab injuries amid concerns over the rising death toll in the capital this year.

A woman who knew the murdered girl said the victim was “just chilling with her friends” when she was shot from a car for “no reason at all”.

“The car just pulled up and just started shooting,” said the woman, who did not want to be named. She said she heard the gunshots “like fireworks” from her house.

She added: “Her friend came banging on my door so I came out quickly. I even tried to save her – had to, had to.”

She said the gunshot wound, below the victim’s breast, was not immediately visible and it looked like she was “having a fit”.

Source: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/girl-17-killed-boy-16-fights-life-latest-london-shootings-064504873.html

Attachments

• 23378af8e70b64fb93fc5995339ef4be.jpg
    23378af8e70b64fb93fc5995339ef4be.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
Back