Teenigger Pleads Guilty in Teen's Violent Death

White Boy

Registered

http://www.kctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3855366

3855366_BG1.jpg

Teen Pleads Guilty in Teen's Violent Death
Sep 15, 2005, 12:51 PM Email to a Friend Printer Friendly Version

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A teen at the center of a deadly fight outside a high school made a deal Thursday.

The plea hearing at the downtown courthouse lasted just a matter of minutes, but at 9:17 a.m., the family of a Kansas City musician heard what they'd been waiting a year and a half to hear from one man - that he played a role in their son's violent death, KCTV5's Eric Chlaoux reported.

Bound and shackled, 18-year-old Eric Givans walked into a Jackson County courtroom to finally share what happened that Febr

uary night in the parking lot of Rockhurst when Richie Restivo was fatally stabbed.

"It's never easy," said
Rhonda Restivo, Richie's mother. "We lost a beautiful son, and it's, it's a hard thing to have to go through."

The Restivo family, along with friends and band members of Richie Restivo, listened in a packed courtroom where Givans plead guilty, answering a few yes or no questions about that night.

Givans was quiet after the hearing, but his attorney wasn't.

"This is the best outcome for, for everyone," said Willis Toney. "We avoid a lengthy trial and the pain that would come to the families. My client is very remorseful about what happened."

Restivo's parents had a message for other teens, that violence hurts everyone.

"I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy," Rhonda Restivo said.

Instead of a second-degree murder charge and armed criminal action, Givans plead to a less
er c
harg
e - voluntary manslaughter along with armed criminal action - so instead of possibly serving two life sentences, the max he could face when he goes before a judge this winter is 15 years, Eric said.

This is another NIGGER RACE HATE crime against a WHITE young man. From 2d degree MURDER to VOLUNTARY NIGGER SLAUGHTER OF A WHITE...and this f**king NIGGER can be out in 3...T H R E E... years...that's all this WHITE LIFE is worth...

These NIGGERS attacked and MURDERED and the SICK aspect of this case is that the White Mother, acts as if she feels sorry for the NIGGER! Sick...stupid White thinking that again proves Whites are Niggerwashed in guilt and don't even know it...case in point here.

She should hate this feral savage beast for murdering her son! This NIGGER deserves to die...not live!

I didn't see it posted yet, but if it was, sorry...

If it wasn't, however, then here it is:
http://www.halturnershow.com/AudioArchives/HTS/SNBCaller.mp3

A hilarious recording from halturnershow.com: an ape trained to speak a few words (actually *connecting* them in accordance with rules of syntax is beyond the ape's powers, however) calls the presenter and tries to speak for a few seconds, before giving up and reverting to its natural, easy state: a howling, screeching monkey! And it's funnier than a barrel of monkeys, too.

The recording is not just funny but remarkable for one reason: in just 10 seconds or so, the "DZA"(*) negroid manages to give a detailed presentation of almost (**) the entire negro culture: violence, threats, murder, loud yelling, every possible violation of English, references to rape, anti-white racism - and rap.

(*) I *think* "DZA" is the name it gave, though I had problems with understanding
some of the tribal slang it used while it was still attempting to speak Human.

(**) "Almost", because it did not speak of "muhfugga" or "muh dik". If it had, it would have been a complete presentation.

I'm not a huge fan of Turner's (I think he pulls his punches, but I can understand why he chooses to do so) but I agree, that was a very good show that week.

I find it hard to quibble about anyone who's made their catchphrase: "SAVAGE.. NEGRO.. BEASTS!!!"

I think that sums it up in a nutshell, even for the rated-G crowd! :)

To: Editor-BoW-crime(at)newnation.org
Subject: a request to remove a section on your page.
Date sent: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 15:09:32 -0500

you posted an article about the murder of richie restivo. richie was the
leader of a ska band, and as you may or may not know, ska music and
culture is inherently anti-racist. i don't think that that forwards your
cause at all. he is also the son of an immigrant, his family descended
from sicily, which as you may know has a lot of african and middle eastern
influence via the mediterranean as well. so i don't know if "white" is an
appropriate label. furthermore, eric givans was the only person sentence,
but richie was murdered by about 13 people, most of whom were whi
te, the
rest were simply not indicted.

so, to avoid confusion, you might n
ot want to have that article on your
site.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nicholas Ah-Loe @ Apr 4 2006, 02:44 PM) [snapback]74538[/snapback]</div>
... he is also the son of an immigrant, his family descended from sicily, which as you may know has a lot of african and middle eastern influence via the mediterranean as well. so i don't know if "white" is an appropriate label....[/b]
Nick, thank you for setting us straight on this matter. After much reflection and by studying the two photos (below) in great detail I would hazard to suggest that by comparison to the Nigger, Richie is definitely not a Nigger.

eric_givans_d.jpg
richie_restivo_d.jpg

_ _ _ _Nigger _ _ _ _ _ _ Non-Nigger_ _ _ _

I'm pinning the topic. I agree with Rasp. Hopefully this will serve the cause as a warning not to associate with niggers, even in the guise of a "white nigger."

The NNN white victims forum doesn't discriminate because of ideology.. if you're WHITE, you end up the VICTIM in the end when niggers are involved, regardless of your "colors".

Back