Teeniggers Carjack Car With Niglet Inside

The Bobster

Senior News Editor since 2004
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/05062005_nw_childtaken.html

Child Endures Frightening Ordeal

wpvi05022005childtakenhome.jpg

The young girl after being reunited with her mother.

PHILADELPHIA-May 2, 2005 ”” A small child and her family faced a terrifying morning when thieves stole the family car and drove off with the 6-month-old Philadelphia girl still in the vehicle.

Chopper 6 was overhead as police reunited the 6-month old girl with her mother in the West Oak Lane section of Philadelphia.

She was gone for a half-hour as police scoured the area looking for the stolen car and kidnapped child. It started at 9:30am in front of an apartment building in the 1600 block of Chelten Avenue.

The 6-month-old, Diamond Marie Jones, was whisked away from her pare
nts for 30 minutes when her father's rental car was stolen from in front of his mother-in-law's apartment building. Keith Jones, father of 13, left the car running with Diamond fastened in a car seat in the back so he could help his wife Felicia take their 18-month-old baby to his mother-in-law's for all day baby-sitting. (Get another hobby, nigger!)

Keith Jones/father/breeder: "I opened the front door and went back. As I went to go close the trunk somebody took off while I was closing the trunk. I was already at the car. I just -- I Didn't even know nobody hopped in."

Police are looking for 2 teenage males. Police got a 911 call, apparently placed on Jones' own cell phone by the suspects who stole the vehicle, telling them about the location of the abandoned child. The baby was found, 30 minutes after the incident started, at Belfield and Haines in the Mount Airy section of the city.

Keith Jones/father/seed-spreader: "It was a foolish mistake on my part. We've done it 100 times and it
almost like a force of habit. You learn from your mistakes. My daughter is back safely. That's what counts."

At this hour, police are searching for two suspects and the stolen car. It was a rental, a green Chrysler Sebring, 2005 model with Pennsylvania tags, FXC-5823.

Back