The UK Enrichment News: Keeping you informed of the benefits of multiculturalism

Rasp

Senior Editor
The UK Enrichment News

Keeping you informed of the benefits of multiculturalism

The purpose of this site is to report on crimes committed by the enrichers of Our Country, both black and white, who would not have been here had it not been for the traitorous politicians seeking to destroy it.

bnp-fenham2.jpg

Bedfordshire Beacon

The joys of enriched living Parts 1 and 2

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The joys of enriched living

It happened I had to be in Bedford Town centre yesterday in my suit for a change rather than my normal jeans and sweater. On the lapel of my suit is my BNP lapel badge which I wear with honor. After my meeting I decided to get a Cornish pasty, one of my favorite take away meals and strolled into one of the few local bakeries to buy one. As it happens, and truly it wasn't deliberate as it was where my car was parked, I walked into a rather large busy bakery that despite the law, only employs black people.

I waited in line until it was my turn. At first the young black girl was
polite and asked me what I wanted. Then her eye was caught by my lapel pin and that drew and end to the politeness. I said I would like a doughnut, my daughter does enjoy the pink ones best. She grabbed a bag stuffed the doughnut into it and throw it down on the counter barking the price to me with her hand out glancing again at my BNP pin. I would also like a Cornish Pasty too please I said. Tutting at my request she stormed off to the hot oven. Well the Cornish pasty never stood a chance with the steel pincers and a vice like grip it was thrown into the paper bag then slammed down on to the counter with the doughnut. Once again she barked only the price to me. I handed her the money and she throw the change down at me. With the British stiff upper lip you would expect, I thanked her and left.

So thankful am I that we live in such a diverse enriched society that I can be treated this way by an invader and that as a white person I have no rights at all and would certainly have felt the grubby fingers
of the political police had I had treated her in the same manner in a white only bakery. What joy.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The joys of enriched living II

I can't help noticing how many businesses in Bedford now operate a "positive discrimination" policy. The enrichment of Britain now allows with full support from our Marxist friends the Labour party to banish the "lazy white British workers" from the workplace. How cleansed I feel.

pcw.jpg

PC World Rope Walk, St Johns Centre, Bedford, Employ mostly non white employees. (Not that it matters as you can't get served. If you finally get someone they don't know or understand any of the products anyway.)

comet.jpg

Comet Rope Walk, St Johns Centre, Bedford Employ mostly non white employees.

http://4.bp.blogsp
ot.com/_XgPRhz-fmD4/SXxAWB5hFuI/AAAAAAAAAMU/keRSWxXYth4/s200/bk.jpg

Burger King Harpur Street, Bedford employs no white employees.

Burger King Interchange Retail Park, Kempston, Bedford employs mostly non white employees.

bakers+oven.jpg

Bakers Oven Allhallows, Bedford employs no white employees.

These are just four in Bedford I know of. As I find them I will name and shame them.

To any person reading this you may well imagine that this is because of the high amount of migrant invaders to these shores who have taken up residence in Bedford. Not so my woolly headed liberal friend. Bedford does not enjoy the full enrichment our neighbours to the south in Luton enjoy. This is deliberate discrimination given full backing by anti white racism which is allowed to flourish, and encouraged under the communist Labour regime. As Bedford is graced with a Labour MP, friend to the
terrorist Muslim group the Honorable (ah!) Patrick Hall. Complaints to him, race relations or the local council would either fall on deaf ears or you may find the government Stazi from Greyfriers beating your door down at 4 am charging you with hate related crimes or some anti terrorism crimes.

Once again I would like to point out that it is our own people who support this cleansing. I guess it will only stop with the last Nationalist standing. (By Nationalist I do mean the real Nationalist and not the fake establishment ones like UKIP or English Democracy).

Skara Brae,

madkins

school-exclusions.jpg

All state schools will be forced to join so-called "Behaviour"
Partnerships.

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/02/good-scho...cluded-black-pupils-under-new-government-law/

British National Party website

Good Schools Will be Forced to Take in Excluded Black Pupils under New Government Law

February 7, 2009

by BNP News

State schools across England will be forced to share out between themselves badly behaved black pupils who have been excluded from other schools, according to new government plans.

Every year 1,420 pupils in London are permanently excluded and nearly 53,780 are suspended for a fixed period. Of this figure, at least eighty percent are black boys, according to government figure
s.

Black children are on average three times more likely than white pupils to face permanent exclusion, according to figures published by a Department for Education report three years ago.

Now schools will be obligated to “admit an unruly child for every one they expel as part of a “one out, one in"� policy. The proposals apply to every state school in England.

Under the government’s Apprenticeships, Skills, Children and Learning Bill published on Friday, all state schools will be forced to join so-called Behaviour Partnerships.

Only failing schools placed in “special measures"� by Ofsted will be exempt from taking in more pupils expelled from elsewhere. Proposed legislation also extends schools’ powers to search for alcohol, drugs and stolen items. They can already frisk pupils for weapons.

Tory London Mayor Boris Johnson has claimed that schools “are excluding too many pupils."� Speaking at the “London Schools and the Black Child conference"� (if
someone organised a “White Child conference"� they would be dismissed as “racist"�) Mr Johnson said, “Too many children in schools in London are lacking drive and ambition, which in turn leads to poor academic results, high truancy rates and ultimately, exclusion."�

An Ofsted report in 1999 showed that Pakistani, Bangladeshi, black Caribbean and gypsy children were also failing to make adequate progress - although, as always, “racism"� from white teachers was blamed as the cause.

Skara Brae,

madkins

race-war-london.jpg

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/02/“race-war...-britain-for-which-our-war-heroes-sacrificed/

“Race War"� Between Somalis and Afghans: Is This the Britain for which Our War Heroes Sacrificed?

February 21, 2009

by BNP News

race-war-londonWarnings of a “race war"� between gangs of Somali and Afghan thugs have been sounded in London as the Third World colonisation of this country increases.

As details of the latest stabbing deaths in London unfolds, it appears that they are part of what locals have described as a “race war"� between Afghan and Somali youths.

In the latest incident, 19-year-old Somali-born Kul Hawadleh wa
s stabbed to death in Wealdstone, north-west London. He was knifed in the chest by a group of Afghanis who confronted him at a service station.

A friend of Hawadlet, Abdul Hassan, 22, told a newspaper that he had been attacked “in a race gang war by Afghanis."� He said: ”�’I’m sure the guys who killed Hassan didn’t know him; they are just targeting any Somalis.

“There was a stabbing on Wednesday, and then yesterday afternoon two of my other friends got ran up to by a gang of guys in bandanas. They are all Afghan or black and they are targeting Somalis."�

Mr Hawadleh’s sister, Ubed was quoted as saying that “We have a real problem in society today — stabbing has just become the norm — it has replaced fist fighting. People’s lives are no longer valued."�

Another friend, 23-year-old Issaq Soul, said: “There is a war going on between the Afghans and the Somalis. The tension has been building. They want to call the shots around here. They are completely lawl
ess."�

Only a few hours later, yet another black youth was stabbed to death in Leytonstone Road, opposite Maryland rail station in east London. Bleir Xhana, 26, who runs a bar yards from where the second incident happened, said: “A customer walked in and said they saw a black guy just lying there on the zebra crossing near the station. I didn’t know what had happened to the boy but I was horrified and afraid. To be honest it is quite dangerous round here."�

Last year, 28 teenagers were stabbed to death in the capital, with only a handful of the victims being indigenous British.

Is this the Britain for which so many people died defending? Is this the sort of society to which this nation aspires?

Where our capital city is turned into a Third World theatre of war between battling gangs from the far corners of the earth?

This tragic situation has been brought about by decades of catastrophic Tory and Labour rule. This, combined with the economic mismanagement which has
gutted Britain’s once great manufacturing industry, and the total surrender to faceless bureaucrats in Brussels, will be the collapse of this nation - unless the voting public seize the opportunity to vote for the only party dedicated to putting British interests first: the British National Party.

the-immigration-invasion-book-cover.jpg

Recommended Reading: As recently featured in The Guardian, The Independent, The Times, AFP and in The Australian newspaper: Excalibur Books’ own The Immigration Invasion: How Third World Immigration is Destroying the First World and What Must be Done to Stop It.

This is a shocking book detailing the full extent of the Third World immigration wave which is swamping the Western World. The Immigration Invasion details how all First World nations are set to be swamped by waves of Third Worlders before the end of the 21st Century. Using the very latest available official data and government projections, this book
shows how, unless legal and illegal immigration is halted and reversed, European First World nations across all of Europe from Spain to Russia, North America, Australia and New Zealand — will be destroyed and have their very culture and civilisation changed to that of the Third World. Immigration is now the single most important issue facing all First World nations, and will determine whether Western Civilisation continues to exist or not. Finally, this book goes on to provide the only solution to the impending crisis: decisive, reasonable, considered direct political action. It is a political call to arms to save the West.

Skara Brae,

madkins

beshenivsky-killers.jpg

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/03/how-diver...-figures-confirm-120-rise-in-foreigner-crime/

How Diversity “Benefits"� Britain: Police Figures Confirm 120% Rise in Foreigner Crime

March 8, 2009

by BNP News

Britain benefits so much from the wonders of diversity that official police figures have shown that there has been a 120 percent rise in the number of non-Britons arrested, charged or convicted of offences between 2003 and 2008.

The statistics, released by 20 forces in England and Wales, show that foreigners committed or were accused of more than 70,000 offences in 2008 alone.

Shockingly, 23 of the country’s 43 police forces fail
ed to respond to the Freedom of Information request. If they had, a projection based on the figures provided by those forces who did respond, would indicate that there were near enough to 140,000 foreign national committed crimes in Britain last year.

The steep rise in foreigner crime has paralleled the increased colonisation of this country by Third World immigrants, with some of the more well-known criminals including Angolan “asylum seeker"� Roberto Malasi who committed two murders and Somali “asylum seeker"� Yusuf Jama, who was part of the Third World origin gang who shot dead Pc Sharon Beshenivsky in Bradford, and Nigerian murderer Chester Dauda.

In London, the Metropolitan Police recorded a rise in the number of foreigners accused of crimes from 21,000 in 2003 to 47,000 last year, an increase of 123 percent.

In Cambridgeshire, a county which has seen high levels of eastern European immigration, arrests of foreign nationals leapt from 762 to 3,350 in the same period.

nIn both areas, around twenty percent - or one in five - of all crimes are now carried out by foreigners.

In the West Midlands, the number of foreign nationals accused of crimes jumped from 3,700 to 8,000 in five years.

Last year 3,199 crimes were carried out by foreign nationals in Northumbria, 1,253 in Merseyside and 1,223 in Surrey.

Among the 15 police forces which were able to give a breakdown by type of offence, there were 120 murders last year for which a foreign national was the prime suspect, and 426 rapes or attempted rapes.

In London, foreign nationals were arrested last year over 13,500 drugs offences, 1,210 burglaries, 930 rapes or other sexual offences, and 13,748 violent crimes including 78 murders.

In the West Midlands, foreigners were accused of just under 1,500 offences of violence against the person and robbery last year, up from 401 in 2002.

Skara Brae,

madkins

alexgroup120606_600x448.jpg

*Initiation rituals, can include the rape or even murder of rival gang members.

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/03/third-world-immigration-brings-nightmare-to-london’s-inner-city-schools/

Third World Immigration Brings Nightmare to London’s Inner City Schools

March 19, 2009

by BNP News

Third World gangsterism of the worst sort has descended onto London’s inner city schools, a new report by the Department for Children, Schools and Families has shown.

The rise in lawlessness, gangsterism, sexual violence and crime has paralleled precisely the rise in Third World immigration in London, a city where in many areas so-called ethnic “minoritiesâ┚¬ are already the o
verwhelming majority.

According to the report, girls as young as seven are joining gangs to carry drugs and weapons for group “eldersâ┚¬ as a culture of youth violence spreads to primary schools.

Children recruited to some London gangs — known as “tinysâ┚¬ or “youngersâ┚¬ — must also complete initiation rituals, which can include the rape or even murder of rival gang members, according to the report.

Growing numbers of younger children are believed to be joining gangs to win respect and recognition from their peers, the report said.

New guidance for youth and social workers warned that there had been a “noticeable and significantâ┚¬ lowering of the age of recognised gang members.

It continues: “Anecdotally, it seems that some children, including girls, who claim gang affiliation are as young as seven and eight years old. It is more common for ”�’youngers’ or ”�’tinys’ to be in their early teens, and their role is often to carry weapons, drugs or stolen prop
erty for ”�’elders’ or other gang members.

“They may also engage in street crime, sexual assault and other anti-social behaviour in their own right.â┚¬

The report gave a graphic account of life as a member of one of London’s street gangs.

While not every gang is involved in the same activities, some use initiation rituals or “transactional sexâ┚¬ , with sisters and female cousins of older gang members at particular risk of exploitation.

“Within a gang girls may be sexually exploited or may sexually service older male gang members in return for a supply of drugs or for fear of worse retaliation if they refuse,â┚¬ the report said.

“Some senior gang members pass their girlfriends around to lower ranking members or to the whole gang at the same time.

“In some areas, such as London, initiation rituals can involve forcing new members to commit sexual abuse or other violent acts, including murder, to ”�’earn their spurs’,â┚¬ the report said.

Members can
feel under intense pressure to commit further attacks in order to maintain respect. Failure to do so will put them at risk of being attacked by members of their own gang.

An earlier study showed that children from ethnic minorities will shortly be in the majority in London’s schools as accelerating population shifts transform the composition of the capital.

Across inner and outer London, black and Asian pupils outnumber white British children by about six to four.

In secondary schools in Brent, north-west London, which is one of the capital’s most multicultural boroughs, only seven percent of pupils were of white British origin last year, figures show. A further 36 percent were classed as Asian and 24 percent were black.

In Tower Hamlets, east London, less than 15 percent of primary school children were classed as white British, compared to 63 percent Bangladeshi Asian.

One of the most striking trends has been the large increase in the numbers of people born in such cou
ntries as Nigeria, Somalia, Ghana and Kenya. The trend indicates that black Africans will shortly pass Indians as the most numerous ethnic group in the city.

Over the period the number of Bangladeshis rose by nearly three-quarters and Pakistanis by more than half, while the much smaller South American community trebled.

Skara Brae,

*Google Images

sadgirl.jpg

http://isupporttheresistance.blogspot.com/2009/04/child-rape-spoils-of-war.html

“In understanding this matter, the beginning of wisdom is to grasp the law that in human societies power is never left unclaimed and unused. It does not blow about, like wastepaper on the streets."

Enoch Powell

Home of the Green Arrow

Child Rape - The Spoils of War
(summary)

April 16, 2009

By Mister Fox

The Sun of 10 November 2006 quoted Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller as predicting waves of terrorist bombings, with possibly chemical and biological devices.

“At this moment, at least 30 attacks are being actively planned and 1,600 suicidal young terrorists are under surveillance. Round-the-clock vigilance by securi
ty services has thwarted five major conspiracies and saved countless lives. There are plenty more outrages being planned.”�

There have been warnings from the Home Secretary and her predecessor John Reid. The US classes London as a centre of terrorism! There are so many Muslims militantly opposed to us that it is attempting to live in a fantasy of multi-racial harmony to pretend that we are in anything but an early stage of undeclared war.

But there is another aspect of the war being waged against us in our own country by people the elites are bringing here which is not admitted by our complicit authorities.

In an expose`of public interest the Daily Mail of 6 April 2009 reported: “Migrant workers and illegal immigrants (asylum seekers) were responsible for up to a third of all sex attacks in some areas". Greater London was worst affected, with foreigners charged in connection with a third of rapes. To get the figures the Express had to make a Freedom of Information request.

Most
sex attacks were committed by foreigners in areas with large immigrant communities, like Cambridgeshire, Merseyside, Hertfordshire, Avon and Somerset. Police say it is difficult to bring foreign rapists to justice due to the large number of migrant workers and illegal immigrants in the country and there is no record of them entering the country.

On March 27, 2009 six Muslim men were arrested for the sexual exploitation and rape of young English girls: "A police spokesman said that it was important to maintain a low profile in order to keep the impact and disturbance caused to surrounding communities to a minimum. He added: "Uniformed officers from the Safer Neighbourhood Teams will be issuing leaflets to residents following the raid to reassure them and explain some details of the operation."

Why don’t the police just beg Muslims to stop raping young white children, to save the police having a race war on our streets?

Our children that they raped were as young as 11 years old. The Rothe
rham Advertiser reported it but left out the ethnic identities to fool locals into thinking anyone might be doing it when it is Muslim communities. The Advertiser also minimised the seriousness of the attacks by describing them as “exploitation and rape”� when it is child molesting and child rape - our children, who are being raped by invaders plundering booty; during invasions, the conquerors rape the women of the conquered, but these are with the complicity of the political police and government.

But the rapes on our children are “spoils of war.”� The rapes of British children have the same basic motives; the hatred of one ethnic group for another. They are perpetrated on one people (our children) by a different group of people(older Muslim men).

The orthodox assumption is that Muslims rapists are like British rapists - acting as individuals (or a couple), but this is a whole community based on extended families raping the children of a different community. This is where treating each ca
se an as individual case breaks down. It is guerilla warfare: fighting by unconventional means within areas occupied by the enemy(us).

The brave Grandfather of a 12 year old who was child-raped, and passed around to other's to rape, reported it to Rotherham Police but they told him there was nothing they could do about it so he went to Marlene Guest, a Rotherham BNP councillor, and explained that the police had refused to uphold the law against the rapists. Councillor Guest drove straight to the Rotherham Main Street police station and warned them, that if they continued to shield child-rapists the BNP would publicise it as they had in Huddersfield. That is the only reason Rotherham police acted.

In Huddersfield, Muslim men were telephoning young girls and threatening to burn down their homes if they did not meet them. The Mother of one of the raped children, said that she there many case's of child rape by Muslims in Huddersfield and took reporters to meet some of the Mothers, all had the sam
e experiences - multiple offences, and the police allowing Muslims to get away with it. These child- rapes by Muslim communities are only exposed after heroic relations fight the police who fear a race-war starting so they cover it up.(2)

We have evidence of the community nature of the child-rapes in these reports but the establishment pretend it is something else. It is being waged against us by extended families.

British National Party Councillor Sharon Wilkinson listened to the story of a lady living in the war zone in a Northern Mill Town. Hundreds of white girls, many as young as 12, are being lured into group sex and prostitution by gangs of British born Pakistani men from West and South Yorkshire. The girls are introduced to their ‘pimps’ by classmates, often brothers and cousins of the older Muslim rapists. It is their community against ours.(3)

teenager2.jpg

The Daily Mail of 27 March 2008 prompted by that evening’s Panorama
expose reported some case studies which show that it is the Muslim community as a whole attacking our people. “Jane: "It happened every night. There were loads of men involved.. You couldn't keep count. It was like a conveyor belt.”� she relates. “A conveyor belt of men all expecting sex. She was only 14. Jane clearly remembers the sheer, terrifying numbers of men who would be brought to her bed at night ... As she puts it: "I was just this innocent little girl who went from playing with her dolls to having sex with lots of different men."

And unpalatable though it may be to confront, there are, even now, many other innocent little girls at risk of being forced into the same sickening transition. (4)

She relates the pattern: Victims are wooed by gangs of older men and made dependent by expensive gifts and constant compliments. A sexual relationship ensues before the abusers begin to exert control through threats, brutality and drugs before selling the girls to other men for sex. ... The nu
mbers involved in setting the girls up and raping them from the Muslim community and the fact that it is relations acting together, demonstrates the community nature of this attack on our community.

"The grooming starts where you meet them and they're nice to you and take you to McDonald's and buy you cigarettes," she tells Panorama. "I was flattered that older boys were interested in me, which at 13 is nice. "And then you start to meet the cousins and the brothers, and then you realise that you've been passed on because suddenly you're hanging around with older people." It was not long either, before the "hanging around" took on a more sinister tone. "They start to touch you and say sexual things to you," she told Panorama. "And then the abuse starts. I was pinned down by two men while a third man raped me. "And there were other men watching." There are threats of violence: "They'd say things like they'd bomb my house and gang-rape my mum," she says. "I had to perform sexual acts on different me
n. One would come in, do whatever he wanted, go out and another would come in," she recalls.

"One day I was picked up by an older man who took me to a park. He pulled a gun out from under the car seat and put it to my head and told me that I was going to die in three seconds," she remembers. "Then he counted down and pulled the trigger, but it wasn't loaded. He found that amusing." These vile abuses of our young girls by the Muslim community is an Act of War.

“Eventually, terrified for her life, Jane confided the truth to her parents, who reported it to the police. What ensued is subject to dispute: while the force concerned say they couldn't find enough evidence for a prosecution, Jane insists she felt forced to withdraw her allegations because officers couldn't guarantee her safety.

Lindsay and Fiona had similar Stories. They were both troubled youngsters who had problems at home, they were manipulated by predatory older Muslims. "We met Zulfi and Qais in a take-away in Blackburn,"
Lindsay, now 16, recalls today. "We were just mates. They'd give us cans of lager, bottles of Jack Daniels and sometimes ecstasy, cocaine and cannabis. We knew at some point they'd expect sex with us. But we didn't think there was really anything wrong with that."... “

Persistent complaints to the authorities, Megan says, were ignored until local MP, Jack Straw, intervened. Within weeks, both girls were taken into care in a bid to remove them from the source of the abuse. But Naveed and Hussain abducted them from care and took them back to prostitution. This time the violence was too much and they gatherd courage to report the child rapists to the police. They relate the evil being done to our girls by whole communities of Muslims: “The time Zulfi attacked Fiona was the worst," Lindsay says. "I remember hearing her screaming because he was whacking her across the back with a metal bar when she refused to have sex with him. "I guess she had sex with him in the end just to keep him quiet."

nThe Panorama programme involved eight months of investigation and found that about 5,000 young English girls are being prostituted by Muslims and black gangs. We are victims of racial guerilla war and the police are protecting the pimps and rapists.

trendy-teenager.gif

Muslims call us “infidels”� which dehumanises us, making us less than human in their eyes so they think they can do what they like because we are beneath compassion, yet our evil rulers continue to import them.

Sara Swann, a former government adviser on child protection: "Many girls are terrified and with reason. We had a case in the West Midlands where a girl had her tongue nailed to the table when she threatened to tell.”� Another had her head pulled back, and a kettle of boiling water held over her open mouth." These are our people Muslims are attacking. British men have a duty to protect them.

In 2004, Channel 4 pulled a programme about Muslim pimps operating in
Bradford at the request of the Chief Constable of West Yorkshire Police, who felt the timing of the programme could contribute to community unrest. In other words we are on the verge of a race war with Muslims and the police are trying to cover it up.

The documentary, examined the work of Bradford social services, and claims that "charismatic, wealthier" Asian men are targeting white girls as young as 11 for sex and drug abuse. The use of “Asian”� is a slur on Hindus because it is Muslims who are doing this to or young girls. The programme was after attempts by two mothers to trace the men who took control of their daughters through drugs and intimidation.

West Yorkshire police asked Channel 4 to withdraw the programme after seeing a preview. Colin Cramphorn, the chief constable, feared race riots which erupted in Bradford three years earlier. In a letter to Mark Thompson, Channel 4's chief executive, he said the documentary could lead to "community disorder". (5)

http://www.fea
turepics.com/FI/Thumb/20060309/cf25f282-29f6-49ea-97ce-e6563a465485.jpg
And don't think
all their victims
are girls.

Mr.Cramphorn knew what Muslims are up to. They use the threat of street war to manipulate the authorities. His obituary in the Guardian of 4 December 2006 told: “ Cramphorn's wider role came in the aftermath of the London bombings of July 7 2005, when it was revealed that the suicide team came from Leeds and Dewsbury, part of his patch. He rose to the challenge both operationally and, perhaps more significantly, in the way he led the reassurance of frightened and potentially angry communities, both ethnic minority and white, which avoided any serious backlash. In this, he built on the work of many other agencies, particularly in Leeds and Bradford, where many channels of communication between different groups swung into action at once.

But the chief constable reached out to others beyond this partly because he had given earlier, clear and outspoken warnings abou
t what he called "Jihadists", and had met initial mockery when he revealed that extremist cells had organised training camps in national parks, such as the Yorkshire Dales. But he knew what he was talking about.”�

It's like the American frontier when the Native Americans were being pushed off their land: everything is a negotiation between two hostile communities through Pow Wows and peace offerings.

The Times of August 11 2007 reported on “growing concern" at the attitudes of some Muslim men towards white girls which campaigners claim few will address.

“Parents have complained that in parts of the country with large Asian communities white girls as young as 12 are being targeted for sex by older Asian men yet the authorities are unwilling to act because of fears of being labeled racist.”�

The police unbelievably, have a legal duty of care to the public!!! Has anyone ever known them follow this? They have members of al-Queda serving in the police and torture a BNP politi
cal activist in Liverpool; they kill an innocent white man going about his lawful business while anarchists protested against the G20 conference on 1st April in London; they ignore Muslims known as the Luton Taliban insulting our troops on their return from Iraq in Luton but arrest a young Englishman who was upset by this.

We are on the verge of an ethnic war with Muslims and the police are trying to cover it up. Even worse the ideological rulers of our country try to stop BNP getting into senior positions positions on police authorities because they will force the police to protect our young girls Muslim rapists instead of covering it up!

The government is even picking serving soldiers who are prepared to shoot their own people. Our rulers are at war with us and in alliance with Muslims. For years we have had it drummed into us that we are governed by high morals and venerable principles - equality, tolerance, fair-play, but as things start to come out we see that in reality we are ruled by som
e of the vilest, most evil people ever to have power and influence in any country. (7)

(1) http://www.actioninengland.gb.com/Enoch Powell's Speech.htm
(2) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl....ex- slaves.html
http://www.rotherhamadvertiser.com/News.aspx?id=8694
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/article-....hite-girls.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/womanshour/02/2007_34_thu.shtml
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article2237940.ece
http://www.red-alerts.com/islamic-expans....olest-children/
(3) http://youtube.com/watch?v=F9ngzY4SSH8
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5dHhzSDOcY
(4) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7935679.stm
(5) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-....-testimony.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-....e-preacher.html
(6) http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1....x-grooming.html
n(7) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1462628.stm

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/documents/police-code-consultation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-....ters-warn.htm l

http://thejournal.parker-joseph.co.uk/blog/_archives

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/....el-788559.html.

Skara Brae,

madkins

*Google Images

Sten submachine gun

The Sten (or Sten gun) was a family of British 9 mm submachine guns used extensively by British and Commonwealth forces throughout World War II and the Korean War. They were notable for having a simple design and very low production cost.

STEN is an acronym, cited as derived from the names of the weapon's chief designers, Major Reginald Shepherd and Harold Turpin, and EN for Enfield.[1] Over 4 million Stens in various versions were made in the 1940s.

The official designation "Carbine, Machine, Sten" should not be confused with the common understanding of carbine; the Sten was a typical, almost stereotypical submachine gun while the term carbine is used to refer to short, light rifles. The "Carbine, Machine" element of the designation resulted from the British term for a submachine gun - "Machine Carbine"
- in the early part of the Second World War.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sten

Just a reminder that a machine shop is a terrible thing to waste.

eid-in-the-square-new.jpg

Rapes in London Schools Rise 100% as Third World Population Reaches 40% of Under 20s

July 1, 2009

by BNP News

Rapes have risen by 100 percent amongst London schoolchildren over the last five years - directly mirroring the Third World colonisation of the capital which has seen at least 40 percent of the under 20 population become non-indigenous in origin.

The sex crime figures were released by the Metropolitan Police yesterday. Of course they failed to link it to the figures in the recent Whitehall’s annual Regional Trends report which revealed that more than 700,000 children and teenagers in Britain are classed as non-white, and make up 40 percent of that age group in London.

Overall, rape
s have more than doubled in five years and reported sex assaults have shot up from 165 in 2004/5 to 246 in 2008/9. The figures refer to cases on school grounds.

According to the new Met figures, almost 900 young boys and girls have been subjected to sex assaults including rape in London’s primary and secondary schools in the past five years.

The Met says that children as young as four have made allegations of rape. Commander Mark Simmons said the total of the reported sex assaults in independent and state schools could be as little as 10 percent of the real number occurring.

“We want to encourage young people to come and tell us what has happened to them. We want to assure them action will be taken,”� Commander Simmons said, adding that the police have already been forced to assign 180 full-time officers to specific schools in London.

The Met figures show 52 children under the age of 18 were raped in primary and secondary schools since 2004. In that time a further 763 were the
victims of other sexual assaults such as “penetration and inappropriate touching.”�

Rape convictions rose in one year by 60 percent to 32 in 2008/9, while the number of alleged rapes soared 50 percent, from 10 to 15, in the same period.

Commander Simmons said the “peak age”� of victims is 12 to 14, and mainly girls, but there are cases of boys being raped.

The Regional Trends report revealed that it is estimated that a third of all of London’s population is non-white, but this figure is to change dramatically as the predominantly youthful population matures.

Three London boroughs now have majority non-white populations: Newham, Tower Hamlets and Brent. Around 15 percent of young Londoners are classed as Asian and 14 percent as black.

Skara Brae,

madkins

burkha001-300x187.jpg

No one from South Yorkshire Police was available
to comment.

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/08/enrichment-awareness-or-plain-laughing-stock/

Enrichment Awareness? Or Plain Laughing Stock?

August 8, 2009

By TITVS ADVXAS

In one of the most bizarre displays of political correctness and enrichment awareness training we’ve seen to date, it was reported recently that THREE female police workers (two sergeants and one PCSO) were dressed in full Islamic burkha and other similar attire to ”�’go shopping’ in a South Yorkshire constabulary.

This is further to other reports of female police workers, including a senior officer, donning Muslim head-scarves when entering Mosques and other sens
itive Muslim areas in Avon and Somerset, last week.

The move was part of a police initiative dubbed “In Your Shoesâ┚¬ taking place in the city of Sheffield.

But it has attracted strong criticism from all quarters.

Matthew Elliott, of the Taxpayers’ Alliance, said: “This is an absurd diversion from real policing. People want the police out catching criminals, not indulging in politically correct gimmicks. The police are overstretched as it is without officers being paid to do other things than their real job.â┚¬

Douglas Murray, director of the Centre for Social Cohesion, said: “This has nothing to do with crime, Like most people who have been a victim of crime, I am amazed and flabbergasted that they have solved all the crimes so they can spend a day playing dressing-up games. I did not know it was the job of police to see how people feel. I thought it was their job to solve crimes. This is a fantastic demonstration that for the last 10 years the British police have been ha
ving an institutional nervous breakdown. They do not know what their job or their role is.â┚¬

The clothes-swapping day took place earlier this year in Sheffield town centre and followed a similar event in Barnsley.

The officers wore brightly-coloured traditional Muslim outfits and a full-length black jilbab plus a niqab, which covers the face leaving slits for eyes.

Sergeant Deb Leonard, who wore some of the clothing, described her experience in a South Yorkshire Police in-house magazine.

She said: “I have gained an appreciation and understanding of what Muslim females experience when they walk out in public in clothing appropriate to their beliefs. We are keen to gain a better understanding of issues which our communities face.â┚¬

No one from South Yorkshire Police was available to comment.

They’re probably too embarrassed by the whole situation.

In old fashioned British reasoning and common sense can I turn the argument around and ask;

Whatever hap
pened to taking the citizenship test (to qualify for British citizenship)?

Whatever happened to learning English or basic skills for refugees, immigrants or prospective applicants for British citizenship?

Whatever happened to basic common courtesy just to show some gratitude to your new homeland?

Why do we keep on pandering to these people?

Skara Brae,

madkins

wembley.jpg

WATCH THIS VIDEO: South Wales BNP Reveals the Destruction of Our Country

November 2, 2009

by BNP News

South Wales British National Party super activist Roger Phillips reveals in this shocking video how London has been colonised by Third World invaders.

This might very well be one of the most important video clips you will ever see.

BNP supporters around the country are encouraged to take their video cameras into all such “enriched”� areas and post the videos on Youtube so that the rest of the country – and the world — can see exactly how the indigenous British people are being ethnically cleansed from their homeland.

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/11/watch-this-video-south-wales-bnp-reveals-the-destruction-of-our-country/
(video at link)

Skara Brae,

madkins

174868_1.jpg

Jazmin Ortega.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/?q=news/third-world-swindler-mocks-soft-touch-britain-spanish-tv

British National Party wbsite

Third World Swindler Mocks Soft Touch Britain on Spanish TV

Thu, 13/05/2010 - 19:21

BNP News

A Third World swindler disguised as a ”�’Spaniard’ has appeared on Spain’s state-owned broadcasting network giving instructions on how easy it is to sponge off the British social security system.

An individual called Jazmin Ortega — described as a “Spaniard”�� but judging by appearance clearly of direct Third World origin, appeared on Spain’s Corporación Radiotelevisión Española (RTVE) programme spanoles En El Mundo (Spaniards around the World).

In the show, Ms Ortega, who lives in Edinburgh, explained how easy it was to draw thousands of pounds out of the UK benefits system without putting a penny in.

According to the interview she granted to the programme, Ms Ortega started a job in Edinburgh after arriving in Britain but lost the position almost immediately after getting her National Insurance Number.

In the interview, Ms Ortega laughed as she recounted how she immediately applied for and received benefits.

“This house costs £550. I pay £60 because I’m unemployed and people who are unemployed here have help with their rent,”�� she told the show while sporting a huge grin.

When the interviewer asked her how this was possible, Ms Ortega said that anyone who has “worked for at least a day in the UK”�� could claim benefits.

“You receive £64 a week and then you have the right to housing benefit, which I get, which is a help towards a large part of the rent, if not 100 percent.”��

Asked about her house in Edinburgh, Ms Ortega said: “It’s very nice. It’s in the city centre and I pay next to nothing.”��

According to reports, Spanish expatriate websites have been flooded with inquiries from Spanish speakers wanting to find out how to emulate Ms Ortega’s example.

On one website, an anonymous person confirmed that they had seen “groups”�� of ”�’Spaniards’ claiming benefits in Britain and added that “most were recently arrived from Spain and were there to find out how to ask for money. They did not have the slightest intention of working. All they wanted was to claim unemployment benefit.”��

The swindle is the direct result of Britain’s membership of the European Union which allows EU nationals full rights in this country.

The easy path to benefits is however very much a one-way street. In Spain, foreigners can only claim benefits after working there for more than a year.

Even then, the amount they can draw out is capped. EU nationals drawing benefits in Spain only receive payments proportional to the amount of time they paid in, and no longer.

In Germany, EU nationals must have worked for a year before claiming benefits, and even then it is stopped after six months.

Skara Brae

http://www.bnp.org.uk/?q=news/immigration-invasion-it’s-worse-you-thought

The Immigration Invasion: It’s Worse Than You Thought

Wed, 19/05/2010 - 13:03

BNP News

The mass immigration invasion and colonisation of Britain is much worse than you thought. Newly released Department of Education figures have revealed that an incredible 43.1 percent of primary school pupils and 30.3 percent of secondary school pupils do not have English as their first language.

According to reports, the primary drivers of this demographic shift are “eastern European immigrants and a rising birth rate among non-English-speaking Asian families,”�� but it is likely that the eastern European component is being overestimated so as to play down the Third World aspect of the invasion.

Proof of this deception is detailed in one of the examples being quoted to illustrate the extent of the invasion, namely in Bradford.

This city, which is the sixth largest in Britain and one of the most heavily colonised by Third Worlders, has seen more than 1,200 new non-English-speaking school children arriving in the country within the last 12 months.

According to the figures, there are now almost one million schoolchildren in Britain who do not speak English as their first language.

The chaos which has resulted has seen some schools faced with up to 50 different languages being spoken among their pupils.

This in turn has led to English-speaking parents to withdraw their children and move to “English”�� (read “white”��) schools.

Media reports will undoubtedly focus on the immediate and obvious problems, which include the difficulty of teaching pupils unable to speak English and the sheer cost to taxpayers.

However, there is a far more important meaning to these figures.

Left unchecked, these statistics mean that within two generations, the indigenous British population will have been almost entirely replaced by immigrants.

As the vast majority of these immigrants are of Third World origin, Britain will effectively have been colonised by the Third World within two generations.

Only the British National Party stands against the extinction of Britain as a First World nation.

Without continued growth in the BNP’s support base, Britain will be doomed to suffer the ignominy of Third World status as its population becomes majority Third World in origin.

The massive increase in support for the BNP, as illustrated at the last election, must be maintained and built upon. It is our nation’s only hope of survival.

Skara Brae

uk.jpg

Manchester BNP’s Derek Adams: “Losing Our Islandsâ┚¬�

June 28, 2010

BNP News

Manchester British National Party’s super activist Derek Adams has launched his most powerful video yet, explaining in detail how Britain is being overrun through mass immigration and identifying the enemies who have brought about this disaster.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/manchester-bnp’s-derek-adams-“losing-our-islands”

Skara Brae

*Google.com

stopimmilogo.jpg

Only the National Front have this policy amongst ALL political parties!

http://www.national-front.org.uk/births.htm

British National Front website

One baby in four born to migrants: Number of foreign-born mothers has doubled!

July 23, 2010

Almost a quarter of babies are born to immigrant mothers, an official breakdown showed yesterday.

It found that 24.7 per cent of children born last year have mothers who were born abroad – and that their numbers have doubled since the late 1990s.

The sharply rising numbers of babies with foreign-born mothers came despite an overall fall in births.
The figures produced fresh warnings to ministers that immigration rates must be brought down to avoid the growing threat of overpopulation in Britain.

Numbers of children born to mothers from outside the country have been growing fast in recent years as immigration has reached record levels.

In 1998 there were 86,456 babies born in England and Wales to mothers born abroad. These mothers are considered likely to be long-term migrants by statisticians.

Last year, the total had reached 174,400, according to the figures from the Office for National Statistics.

Over the same period, the share of babies with foreign-born mothers rose from 13.6 per cent to 24.7 per cent.

The rising proportion of children of migrant mothers is a result both of high levels of immigration and higher birthrates among newly-arrived families.

Last year, the ONS calculated that women born in Britain will average 1.84 children each during their lifetimes, while women who came to this country from abroad will have 2.51 children during their lives.

Immigration and higher birthrates are the greatest factor in pushing up population rates.

The ONS has predicted that the UK population will hit the sensitive 70million mark in 2029.

Alp Mehmet, of the Migrationwatch think-tank, said: ”˜These figures confirm that action is necessary to bring down immigration levels and the Government have to get on with it.

”˜Nothing that anyone has said in recent months has altered the prospect that there will be 70million people in the country in 20 years’ time.’

The breakdown of figures was published by the ONS yesterday in its final tally of births and birthrates in 2009. Overall, the number of babies born in England and Wales fell slightly from 708,711 in 2008 to 706,248 last year.

The numbers of babies whose mothers were born abroad went up by around 3,500, from 170,834 to 174,400. The three most common countries of origin of foreign-born mothers are Pakistan, Poland and India.

Around one in ten babies are now born to mothers from New Commonwealth countries, according to the ONS breakdown. In some towns with high numbers of immigrants, a majority of young children now have mothers who were born abroad.

In London around half of babies have foreign-born mothers. And in some London boroughs, such as Newham and Brent, around three quarters of children have mothers who were born abroad.

Skara Brae

London-Field-Boys.jpg

It is not acceptable to continually blame white British people
for the behaviour of ethnic populations.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/black-gang-violence-destroying-britain’s-cities-time-straight-talking

Black Gang Violence Is Destroying Britain’s Cities: Time for Straight Talking

Sun, 25/07/2010 - 09:49

BNP News

Black criminal gang violence is destroying many of Britain’s inner cities and the time has come for the establishment to stop pretending it is not happening and admit that their disastrous mass immigration policies are the primary cause of this disaster.

Police mug shots of London Field Boys convicted of murder.The latest example of the cost of black gun crime has come with the report that Hackney Council now spends £400,000 in taxi bills to move teenagers around the borough because of the high level of gang violence.

The news report, which of course fails to mention race as a factor, blames the violence on gangs such as the “London Field Boys”�� and the “Hoxton Boys”�� – both notorious black gangs in the area.

Hackney has one of the highest rates of shootings and stabbings in the country, and one of the largest concentration of black “youths”�� in London.

According to the book Guns and Gangs — Inside Black Gun Crime, by former BBC home affairs correspondent Graeme McLagan, black gun crime is a “hugely unreported but important modern-day problem - an expensive problem both in terms of money and young lives.

“After terrorism, the single greatest worry for law enforcement agencies is gun crime, and in particular the so-called `black on black` shootings,”�� reviews of his book said.

According to his figures, black people are the victims of three quarters of the capital`s gun murders and non-fatal shootings. The shooters in 80 per cent of cases are also black.

“The real-life stories are even more shocking. Parents gagged and shot while their children cower under the bed, an innocent women shot for her flashy car, men gunned down simply for showing 'disrespect',”�� reviews of Mr McLagan’s book read.

“The police have since launched numerous operations to tackle the problem (the big turning point for which came after the murder of black teenager Stephen Lawrence) but most of these operations have been kept secret over the years - until now.

Guns.jpg

“The book also describes in detail the difficult and complex operations to catch key players, the community's fear of cooperation and the problem of witness protection.

“Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester and Nottingham are other cities where life is terrifyingly cheap.

“Murders of children, like Toni-Ann Byfield, the seven-year-old killed with her guardian, crack dealer Bertram Byfield, in October 2003, or 14-year-old Danielle Beccan, shot from a car on her way home from a Nottingham fair a year later, make headlines. But the regularity and similarity of the vast majority of shootings involving those caught up in drug and gang wars mean they attract far less media attention, despite the devastation of dozens of families and the catastrophic effect on neighbourhoods and communities.

“McLagan traces the trends, from the rise of the Jamaican Yardies and the emergence of large scale crack-cocaine dealing in the late 1980s, to the macho posturing of a new generation of British-born black gangs, whose twisted ideals of "respect" and "revenge" have led to people being shot over the most trivial incidents.

“He explores some theories for the prevalence of gun crime among black British youths. He touches on lack of job prospects, the well-documented but largely unexplained educational failure of many black boys, and the dearth of positive male role models in early childhood.

“More than half of the black families in the UK are brought up by one parent, overwhelmingly the mother, compared to one in four white families and one in 10 Indians, according to a 2002 Office of National Statistics report.”��

McLagan reports that white police officers “are greeted with sneers and laughter”�� if they try to tell a young black audience why they should turn away from gun crime.

* The British National Party is adamant that this problem can only be addressed by halting and reversing the tidal wave of Third World immigration into Britain.

It is not acceptable to continually blame white British people for the behaviour of ethnic populations, and if the current situation is left to develop without intervention, this Third World chaos will simply engulf and destroy all of Britain.

Skara Brae

gypsy.jpg

The arrested men face charges of trafficking children, money
laundering, membership of an organised crime group and
possession of illegal firearms.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/eu’s-freedom-movement-rules-caused-romanian-gypsy-“crime-wave”-britain

EU’s Freedom of Movement Rules Caused Romanian Gypsy “Crime Wave”�� in Britain

Sun, 01/08/2010 - 18:38

BNP News

Romanian police were asked by the British authorities to investigate a series of criminal gangs “almost immediately”�� after Romania’s ascension to the European Union caused a Gypsy “crime wave”�� in Britain, it has emerged.

News of the massive scale of the Gypsy crime wave became known after a daily newspaper carried a report of a Romanian gypsy gang which had smuggled more than 200 children into Britain to beg, steal and commit petty crimes.

The EU’s “freedom of movement”�� rules, introduced by the John Major government, allow all EU nationals complete freedom of movement across member state countries.

The Romanian Gypsies — who should not be confused with genuine Romanians who are law-abiding Europeans — are part of an Indian-origin tribe of people who penetrated Eastern Europe in the mists of time.

Romanian nationals have been allowed to settle in Britain since 1 January 2007.

In the first six months of that year, police figures revealed that “Romanian nationals”�� were responsible for a staggering 1,080 offences.

During the same period in 2006, only 135 such crimes were recorded.

Incredibly, Romanian authorities reported that crime in their country had dropped as the Gypsies exported their activities to Britain.

Stan Bitlan, head of the police force in Ialomita County, Romania, was quoted as saying that there “is a connection between what is happening here and the UK. What they are doing in the UK appears here in Romania in the form of luxury cars and houses.”��

The mayor of the town of Tandarei, which was the focus of the most recent Romanain police crackdown, said in 2007 that there had been a drop in crime in his city.

A leaked Home Office memo in 2007 also revealed that an estimated 45,000 potential criminals from Romania and Bulgaria, which also joined the EU at the same time, had entered Britain.

In the latest incident, 26 Gypsies were arrested in Tandarei in connection with the child gangs.

The arrested men face charges of trafficking children, money laundering, membership of an organised crime group and possession of illegal firearms.

According to reports, the children were kept under the control of a gang member in Britain and were used to “earn”�� money by begging, washing windscreens, pick pocketing and shoplifting.

roma_graph.jpg

Skara Brae

rinkeby-muslims.jpg

*the population has leaped by more than 12 percent in two years.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/british-kids-being-displaced-schools-peterborough

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough

British Kids Being Displaced from Schools in Peterborough

Sun, 15/08/2010 - 22:29

BNP News

British children are being displaced from schools in Peterborough by a tidal wave of immigration which has hit that city, new reports have indicated.

Peterborough — already famous for having more than 15 destitute immigrant squatter camps on roundabouts and other public places — no faces a school crisis as well after the town has borne the brunt of more than 20,000 immigrants over the last two years.

The registrar general's population estimates for mid 2007 for Peterborough was some 163,300. This means that the population has leaped by more than 12 percent in two years, and now stands at around 185,000.

According to reports, emergency classrooms have had to be put up to cope with the demand for primary school places which has resulted, and indigenous children have largely lost their first-choice places by the tidal wave of newcomers.

A council statement issued this past week said that 252 children or 11 per cent of applicants had missed out on their first choice of primary school.

A further 101, or five per cent, were turned away from all of their choices and were instead offered “directed”�� places in schools that had spaces left.

Isabel Clark, head of school place planning, was quoted as saying that a “steep increase in demand”�� had caused pressures.

Apparently every class in every year group is already full and the council has “struggled”�� to place all 2,438 pupils due to start classes in September.

Official figures have shown that “immigrant communities”�� have accounted for 64 percent of Peterborough's population growth.

One local school, Fulbridge School, boasts no less than 27 languages amongst its 675 pupils, which means that eastern European languages alone have not accounted for the immigration upsurge.

Sad-child-close.jpg

In that school, just 200 children have English as a first language.

* A separate report from Manchester City Council revealed that at least 30 percent of pupils in that city speak English as a second language, while in at least three boroughs, Longsight, Cheetham and Rusholme where the number of non-English speakers rises top 70 percent.

In Newham, east London, English is a minority language in nine out of 10 schools, a situation replicated in 30 percent of all schools in Leicester and Blackburn, and 25 percent in Birmingham.

Skara Brae

*Google.com

Back