Toronto: Community reeling from anti-Semitic

Rick Dean

Registered
A little more on the incident..

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/TorontoSun/N.../25/394866.html

Racist acts damned by Bartleman

Anti-Semitism like 'vile disease'

By ANTONELLA ARTUSO, QUEEN'S PARK BUREAU CHIEF

Lt.-Gov. James Bartleman says Ontarians view cowardly acts of anti-Semitism in the same light as an outbreak of a "vile disease." Bartleman welcomed representatives of B'nai Brith Canada, and other prominent members of the community, to Queen's Park yesterday to make a public statement on last week's vandalism spree.

&quot
I speak on behalf of the people of Ontario when I condemn these acts and their perpetrators in the strongest possible terms," Bartleman said.

"In the past 10 years, reported anti-Semitic i
ncid
ents in Canada have more than doubled and we cannot afford to be complacent."

Ichil Leib and his mo
ther, Maria, whose Vaughan home was one of 13 vandalized, said Bartleman's words were very necessary.

Maria, who survived the Tranistia Nazi death camp in Romania, found a swastika and slur against J*ws on her front door.

Her son said they have since received letters, phone calls, flowers, and even chocolates, from friends and strangers who want to show their support.

Bartleman said children must be taught at the youngest ages in school that respect for others is a fundamental part of our heritage. "I think that starting with the children is very important ... Children will teach their parents," he said.

Jew media does saturation coverage on 'anti-semitism' a few days before the Free Zundel rally, on March 28. Zundel is imprisoned on a security certificate. All rights are suspended simply because the JEWS feel like doing so.

Every one of those anit-semetic incidents could have been staged by a Jew.
Not a shred of proof to back up those media stories.

Chief of Police, Julian Fantino and the Premier of Ontario were there. You are both full of sh*t.
Call me up, and I'll tell you to your face.

500 jews at the at Holocaust rememberence, but no negroes. 100% intolerence for Arabs and people of color, by the jews.

Back