Two african migrants arrested with others in White British girl's sex orgy murder -Amanda Knox clear

-88-

Registered
_44216384_meredithkercher_203.jpg

Meredith Kercher

Three quizzed over student death

Three people are being questioned by Italian police over UK student Meredith Kercher's death on grounds of sexual violence and premeditated murder.

They are an Italian student aged 24, a 37-year-old legal Congolese immigrant and a US student aged 20, thought to be Miss Kercher's housemate, Amanda Knox.

Miss Kercher, 21, from Coulsdon, south London, died in Perugia, Italy.

Arturo De Felice, Perugia's police chief, told a press conference that she died fighting off a sexual attack.

He said that Miss Kercher was a "victim and nothing more".

Asked by reporters if one of the three people being questioned had confessed to the crime, the police said this was a "valid hypothesis".

'Violent action'

The BBC's Christian Fraser said the questioning was a "significant development".

He added that Miss Kercher's friend and fellow student, Sophie Purton, had been refused permission to leave Italy.

According to reports, the 24-year-old Italian student was Miss Kercher's boyfriend.

Earlier, officers suggested that more than one person may have been involved in her death.

Her body was found on Friday in the bedroom of her apartment.

She was partially-clothed and under a duvet and is thought to have been stabbed with a pocket knife.

Three quizzed over student death

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7080400.stm

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44216000/jpg/_44216384_meredithkercher_203.jpg

Meredith Kercher may have met her killer at a party, police believe

Three people are being questioned by Italian police over UK student Meredith Kercher's death on grounds of sexual violence and premeditated murder.

According to reports, all three had been at the house in Perugia, Italy, where Miss Kercher, 21, of Coulsdon, south London, was found dead.

They include her American housemate, Amanda Knox, aged 20, and Miss Knox's boyfriend, Raffaele Sollecito, 24.

Also questioned was Lumumba Diya, 37, a legal Congolese immigrant.

Arturo De Felice, Perugia's police chief, told a press conference that she died fighting off a sexual attack.

He said that Miss Kercher was a "victim and nothing more".

Asked by reporters if one of the three people being questioned had confessed to the crime, the police said this was a "valid hypothesis".

'Violent action'

The BBC's Christian Fraser said that detectives investigating the case have always believed that those closest to Miss Kercher knew more about the case than they were prepared to reveal.

He added that Miss Kercher's friend and fellow student, Sophie Purton, had been refused permission to leave Italy.

Her body was found on Friday in the bedroom of her apartment.

Dangers for women travelling solo

She was partially-clothed and under a duvet and is thought to have been stabbed with a pocket knife.

Luca Lalli, the medical examiner, said there was evidence that she had taken part in sexual activity before her death, but did not confirm reports that she had been raped.

Detectives have five days to question the three people being held in connection with Miss Kercher's death.

Mr Diya, also known as Patrick, had been in the country since 1988, while Mr Sollecito was a student at the local university.

Miss Kercher, who had been on a study year from Leeds University as part of the Erasmus programme, is known to have gone to at least one party on Halloween last Wednesday, the night before she died.

The next evening, she had dinner with a female friend, and went home in the middle of the evening.

I hear her name mentioned and it sets me off crying again

John Kercher

Officers have been carrying out checks for fingerprints on two mobile phones belonging to Miss Kercher, which were found at or near the scene.

An elderly woman found one mobile abandoned in her garden and handed it to police.

Detectives traced it to the flat, where they kicked in the door and discovered Miss Kercher's body.

They are also studying a footprint left in the blood in her bedroom.

The Daily Telegraph quoted her father, John Kercher, as saying that he had found it "very difficult" to learn of the circumstances surrounding her death.

He said: "Meredith was just not that sort of person.

"She would never have got involved in anything like that.

"I think I am dealing with it and then I see cards and pictures or I hear her name mentioned and it sets me off crying again."

'Devastated'

Friends of Miss Kercher held a candlelit vigil in her memory at Perugia's cathedral on Monday night.

Perugia is home to many students from overseas

In a statement, her family said they were "devastated" at losing "a loving daughter, sister and a loyal friend".

It said: "She was pursuing her dream and we can take some comfort in knowing that she has left us at what was a very happy time in her life.

"We feel it is no exaggeration to say that Meredith touched the lives of everyone she met with her infectious, upbeat personality, smile and sense of humour.

"The sheer volume of tributes that have poured in during the past few days bear testament to the special girl we will all remember."

The statement also appealed for anyone with information to come forward "to help us bring to justice the person who has destroyed so many lives".

Re: Three quizzed over student death

I suspected there might be a nigger in the woodpile a while back. The clue was when her friends were warning her about living in such a "bad" neighbourhood. I guess "bad" in Italy, like elsewhere means nigger-rich.

Re: Congolese immigrant quizzed over student's murder in Italy

Meredith killed during 'extreme sex game'
By Malcolm Moore in Perugia and Richard Alleyne
Last Updated: 2:23am GMT 10/11/2007

Exchange student Meredith Kercher may have been killed when she refused to take part in an "extreme" sexual game instigated by her room-mate, an official report has suggested.

The 19-page court document detailed the horrific last moments of the 21-year-old’s life and revealed the hypothesis her throat was slit after she was subjected to a prolonged sex assault.

A possible reconstruction suggested that high on drugs, Miss Kercher’s American flatmate Amanda Knox and her Italian boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito had wanted to try an "extreme experience" along with Congolese immigrant Patrick Diya Lumumba.

But when Miss Kercher refused to take part in having sex, Sollecito pulled out the 8.5cm flick knife he carried with him. They allegedly put a knife to her throat and forced her into having sex against her will, according to the report.

Then one of them slit her throat but the cut failed to hit the main artery and Miss Kercher died a slow agonising death.

The revelations from the report by Judge Claudia Matteini emerged as she remanded the three suspects in jail saying there were "serious indications of guilt."

Knox, 20, from Seattle, Sollecito, 23, and Lumumba, 37, from the Congo, will be kept in prison until a trial date can be set, at which point they will be formally charged with murder and sexual assault of Miss Kercher, who was found semi-naked in her bed with her throat cut last Friday.

Judge Matteini wrote: "It is possible to reconstruct what happened on the evening of November 1.

"Raffaele Sollecito and Amanda Knox spent the entire afternoon smoking hashish," she said, before Lumumba texted her mobile phone in order to arrange a meeting.

The judge said Knox had previously agreed to help Lumumba "have an encounter with Meredith".

The three suspects returned to the house that Knox shared with Miss Kercher just after 9pm, at around the hour that Miss Kercher, of Coulsdon, Surrey, was returning, having eaten a pizza at the house of her best friend, Sophie Purton, the report said.

At the house, Sollecito "bored of the same old evening, and wanting to try an 'extreme experience’" allegedly took part with Lumumba and Knox in a sexual assault.

"[Meredith] went into her room with Patrick, after which something went badly, in the sense that, in all probability, Sollecito came in and the two started to try a swap, to which the girl refused," the report said.

"She was then menaced with a knife, a knife which Sollecito usually had with him, and with which Meredith was struck in the throat," wrote the judge.

"There was the initial desire of the three youths to try some new sensation. Above all for the boyfriend and girlfriend, while Lumumba had the desire to join carnally with a girl that he fancied and who refused him," she added.

She said the killer had probably put a knife to Miss Kercher’s throat, perhaps as a threat, but that this had turned "into something much more serious".

The blade had "penetrated deeply" but had not severed the Carotid artery, resulting in a "slow death".

The three suspects then tried to simulate a theft, wrecking the inside of the house and spraying the floor and sink in the bathroom with blood, according to the judge.

Police have accused Knox of helping to hold Miss Kercher down during the sexual assault claiming that her finger prints had been found on the British student’s face.

All three have protested their innocence, although Knox has confessed that she was in the house at the time that Miss Kercher was killed.

But the judge said their testimonies were full of contradictions and lacked "logical explanations" for the discrepancies between their diverse accounts.

Lumumba said he had been in his bar, Le Chic, but the judge said that a regular passed it at 7pm to find it closed.

Sollecito’s alibi was countered by the fact that a footprint in blood matching his shoe was found underneath the duvet covering Miss Kercher’s corpse.

In addition, his three-inch flick knife, which he said he carried with him everywhere "as a habit since he was 13-years-old" has been taken in by police for forensic analysis.

Meanwhile, Giuliano Mignini, the chief public prosecutor, confirmed that there may be a fourth person connected to the crime, after finding an unknown fingerprint in blood on a cushion.

Police also claimed that a man had reported receiving a text message by mistake which read "For me, tomorrow or tonight Meredith dies" which was sent two days before Miss Kercher was killed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...VCBQWIV0?xml=/news/2007/11/09/wkercher709.xml

Re: Congolese immigrant quizzed over student's murder in Italy

6oz8wgy.jpg

Meredith's parents Arline and John Kercher with their eldest daughter
Stephanie in Perugia
link

Re: Congolese immigrant arrested with others in White British girl's sex orgy murder

What about these two scumbags?

0711_amanda_knox1.jpg

0711_sollecito4.jpg

Re: Congolese immigrant arrested with others in White British girl's sex orgy murder

Foxy Knoxy: Inside the twisted world of flatmate suspected of Meredith's murder
By COLIN FERNANDEZ and BETH HALE - More by this author â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š»

On her Myspace website page, under the nickname 'Foxyknoxy', American student Amanda Knox said: "I'm actually at one of my happiest places right now."

But closer examination of the site gives a worrying insight into the bizarre life which has led the 20-year-old brunette to an Italian police cell.

In a series of meandering short stories, she outlines a string of scenarios which includes two brothers discussing the drugging and rape of a young girl.

The story, called Baby Brother, describes a man called Edgar asking his brother Kyle, who is eight years younger, whether he carried out the rape with a drug called 'hard A'.

His younger brother laughs off the accusation, claiming that 'chicks don't always know what they want' and that 'hard A is hardly a drug'. Kyle then beats up his older brother.

The discovery of the prose, which will now be examined by Italian detectives, casts a new light on the woman who, in the days following Meredith's death, could be seen mourning her friend and flatmate as she embraced her Italian boyfriend, Raffaele Sollecito.

Caught on TV camera, the couple looked nervous as they kissed in the late autumn chill.

Less than a month ago Knox, who was educated in a Roman Catholic school and is the daughter of a maths teacher, she wrote fondly of her experiences in Italy - even mentioning her co-suspect Patrick Lumumba.

On Myspace on October 15 she said: "I've made plenty of friends here, and I have a lot of fun. I'm actually at one of my happiest places right now, but I still miss the people I love."

She said she has been working every night except Monday at a bar called Le Chic.

"It's a really small place owned by this man called Patrick from the Congo."

Despite her apparent relationship with Mr Sollecito, she lists herself as 'single' as she writes of her likes and dislikes.

"I love things like good wine, rock climbing, backpacking long distances with people I love, yoga on a rainy day, making coffee, drinking tea, and lots of languages.

"I'm twenty years old and I like new things. Ooh, and soccer, and roller coasters, and harry potter."

Her favourite music includes the Beatles and Led Zeppelin while her taste in films ranges from the Beatles movie Help! to James Bond and Fight Club.

In September she describes visiting Amsterdam but says she did not smoke any cannabis. She also visited Hamburg where she saw an aunt and her grandmother.

She also worked two weeks in a government office in Berlin and in Hamburg she says "I spent a lot of time in Hamburg shopping with my sister", as well as visiting the Reeperbahn - Hamburg's red light district.

Describing one street she writes: "Seriously, it's a street where naked women are posing in front of red tinted windows that they can open to make the deal. Ewwww. It was fun though."

Last night her parents spoke of their 'utter shock and disbelief' at her arrest.

Stepmother Cassandra Knox, 45, said from her home in Seattle: "I just don't believe a word of it. I just can't imagine there is any truth in it at all."

Mrs Knox said of Amanda's father William, 47: "He is in a state of utter shock and disbelief. There's no way she could have done it, it's all a horrible mistake."

Amanda's mother, Edda Knox, 45, was flying out to Italy to be at her daughter's side.

Last night a fellow student said she had not liked Knox.

"I never really liked her on a personal level. Me and a friend found her a bit brash.

"When she introduced herself to the class she just went up to one random guy and didn't go up to anyone else. She talked a lot and laughed at her own jokes."

An Italian man who had met Knox after Miss Kercher's death said she was "very vocal" and "seemed to be talking more than anyone else".

And the mother of one of Meredith's other housemates, Filomena Romanelli, said: "The murdered girl was always very sociable with our daughter and the other Italian girl in the apartment.

"The other girl, the American, was always very cold and distracted, she seemed to be in a different world."

Check out the pictures also.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...tml?in_article_id=492092&in_page_id=1811&ct=5

Italian investigators have found the DNA of a murdered British college student, and her roommate - an American woman who's been detained in the case - on a knife belonging to the American's boyfriend, British media reported Thursday.

Amanda Marie Knox, 20, of Seattle, her Italian boyfriend, and a Congolese immigrant have been jailed as suspects in the case since soon after police in the city of Perugia discovered the partially-nude body of her roommate in a pool of blood at their apartment on November 2.

Meredith Kercher, 21, was found with her throat cut.

Britain's Sky News and the British Broadcasting Corp. both reported Thursday that police sources had confirmed DNA from a knife belonging to Knox's 23-year-old boyfriend, Raffaele Sollecito, matched samples taken from Kercher's body, and Knox herself.

Investigators have not confirmed that the knife, removed form Sollecito's home, was the murder weapon.

All three suspects have denied involvement in Kercher's death. They are being held as suspects, but have not been charged with any crime. Under Italian law, they can be held for up to one year while prosecutors decide if there is enough evidence to bring formal charges.

According to the BBC, police were pursuing several other key pieces of potential evidence, including Sollecito's computer hard drive.

Lawyers have claimed that the Italian and Knox were not at the apartment she shared with Kercher at the time of the murder, but were instead at his home, online.

Police were examining the hard drive in an attempt to prove that Sollecito was not on the Internet as he claims he was, the BBC said.

The report also said investigators were scrutinizing hair samples found in Kercher's left hand, and images from a security video camera that monitors the entrance to the two girls' apartment building.

The body of Kercher, who prosecutors believe was murdered after refusing to take part in an extreme sex game, was flown back to the U.K. on Sunday. She was from the county of Surrey, in southern England.

An Italian newspaper reported over the weekend that forensic traces found in Kercher's apartment suggested that a fourth person may have been involved in the killing. La Repubblica said police discovered DNA in the apartment's bathroom that did not match any of the three suspects.

Amanda Knox, the American suspect in the murder of Meredith Kercher, is “turning to religion"�, according to the chaplain at the prison where she is being held, who said that they had discussed the Resurrection.

The Italian press has singled out Ms Knox, 20, as the main suspect in the case, describing her as a woman with “the face of an angel but ice-cold eyes"�. La Stampa called her “the Dark Lady of Seattle"�.

But she had been visited by nuns as well as by Father Saulo Scarabattoli, the chaplain at the prison outside Perugia where the three suspects are being held in isolation from each other. He said that his impression was that Ms Knox, who was brought up a Catholic but claims “not to believe in anything"�, was “turning to religion"�.

She has a copy of the Gospel of St Mark by her bed and has told the priest that she bitterly regrets her “wild"� lifestyle and will change her ways. She had vowed never to use drugs again, Father Scarabattoli said.

He said: “If I had met her on the outside I would never have imagined her capable of doing what she is accused of."� They had discussed “not the news of the day"� in her cell but, rather, “philosophy, history and the meaning of life"�. He described her as a “fragile young woman"� and said that he had advised her not to watch the news on the television provided in the cell.

Father Scarabattoli said that Ms Knox had asked to attend Mass at the prison but that her request had been refused because she was not allowed contact with other prisoners, apart from an Italian woman with whom she was sharing a cell and who was also accused of murder.

As we all know - it couldn't be the nigger.

It is unclear, however, whether all three still face murder charges. The overwhelming view among the people of Perugia is that Mr Lumumba, a popular figure in the town and a resident since 1988, has been framed. A march through the city’s streets demanding Mr Lumumba’s release will be staged tomorrow.

http://timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2883054.ece

Police close in on fourth suspect in sex killing of British student Meredith

Police are closing in on a fourth suspect in the brutal murder of British student Meredith Kercher, according to reports today.

Officers have apparently now issued an arrest warrant for the man, believed to be of African origin and who may be linked to the world of drugs.

Investigators have become convinced they should seek a fourth person after finding a bloody fingerprint on a pillow in the flat where the 21-year-old was killed, and another on toilet paper, which do not match the three people in custody.

8102wwo.jpg

Rudy Hermann

Bloody Print Reveals New Suspect

Italian police have named the fourth suspect they are hunting over the murder of British student Meredith Kercher, say reports.

Rudy Hermann, 21, is from the Ivory Coast and has previous convictions for drug dealing and petty theft.

The development comes after a bloody fingerprint was found in the flat in Perugia where Meredith, 21, was killed, and another on toilet paper.

The print does not match the three people being held in custody.

Meredith's American flatmate Amanda Knox, 20, Knox's Italian boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito, 23, and Congolese bar owner Diya "Patrick" Lumumba, 38 are detained.

Prosecutors believe the Leeds University exchange student from Coulsdon, Surrey, whose body was found on November 2, was sexually assaulted and murdered after refusing to take part in an extreme sex game.

Lawyers for the three suspects - who deny any involvement - said they hoped news of the fourth suspect could result in their clients' release.

Sollecito's lawyer, Tiziano Tedeschi, said the lead on the pillowcase traces was "good news".

"This is the first suspect, not the fourth," he said.

"They (prosecutors) didn't want to find the truth; they wanted to close the case."

Fourth suspect in Meredith Kercher murder is named

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2899610.ece

The fourth suspect being hunted by Italian police in connection with the murder of the British student Meredith Kercher in Perugia has been named today.

Rudy Hermann Guede, 21, an immigrant from the Ivory Coast, is thought to have sexually assaulted Ms Kercher, after his DNA was found on the exchange student’s dead body.

Mr Guede was often seen at the whitewashed cottage where Ms Kercher lived with her American flatmate and murder suspect Amanda Knox and his fingerprints have been found on Ms Kercher's bloodsoaked pillow and in the bathroom. Analysis of faeces and toilet paper in the cottage lavatory also match his DNA.

Meredith suspect caught on CCTV

Witnesses have said that Mr Guede was seen in a street on the outskirts of Perugia three days ago. He may now have fled abroad or to Milan, because he knows the city well and has friends and relatives there with whom he could take refuge.

Giuliano Mignini, the chief investigating magistrate, has issued a warrant for Mr Guede’s arrest, and his photograph has been circulated to border police at ports and airports. However, one police source said: "We think he is still in Italy and may be not far away."

The Italian media has published photocopies of his Italian identity card and police have also been circulating his photograph to bars and shops in Perugia.

Police said that Mr Guede had been "adopted" by a local family with a view to being taken on in their agricultural business, but had fallen out with them over his "rebellious" behaviour.

Also known as "The Baron”, he had a history of drug dealing and violence, and at one stage had been stabbed in the stomach during a fight in Perugia's main piazza.

Reports say that he has been in Italy since he was a child, and still has relatives at Lodi, near Milan. After his period in the agricultural business, he left Perugia for Milan, where he had been detained and questioned several times by police over drugs offences.

He then returned to Perugia, where he continued to deal drugs among the many foreign students in the town.

Friends of the dead girl have told police that he was often at the cottage that Ms Kercher and Ms Knox shared, and that on one occasion he was so drunk - or drugged - that he "fell asleep on the lavatory".

Reports said that Mr Guede was "athletic", and often played basketball on Piazza Grimana, the municipal square between the University for Foreigners and the cottage where Ms Knox is alleged to have arranged to meet Diya "Patrick" Lumumba, the Congolese bar owner she accuses of the crime, on the evening of the murder.

Witnesses have told police that Mr Guede disappeared shortly after the murder, telling friends "I'm going dancing in Milan".

But some witnesses have reported seeing him in a street on the outskirts of Perugia three days ago. Reports said that the hunt had spread to Europe and the name appeared on international warrants for his arrest.

Police reconstructing the killing now believe that Ms Kercher was forced to kneel in front of the wardrobe of her bedroom as she was sexually assaulted and her throat was cut.

It had been previously assumed that Ms Kercher was killed on the bed. However, Italian news reports today quoted police as saying that there was "unequivocal proof" from forensic science tests that the murder had taken place in front of the wardrobe, with Ms Kercher on her knees.

Reports said that the duvet had been used not only to cover Ms Kercher’s body but to drag it to where it was found on the floor between the bed and the bedroom door.

Police now believe that it is "psychologically significant" that Ms Knox made a reference to the wardrobe when first questioned by police, claiming that when police broke down Ms Kercher's locked bedroom door, Ms Knox’s boyfriend, Raffaele Sollecito, told her he could see Meredith's body covered by a duvet "in the wardrobe".

Last week police laboratory tests revealed that the DNA of Ms Kercher was on the tip of a kitchen knife found at Mr Sollecito’s flat, with Ms Knox's DNA close to the handle.

Police suspect that Mr Sollecito and Ms Knox attempted to clean blood from the knife, failing to realise that this would still leave identifiable DNA traces.

Police have seized a handbag belonging to Ms Knox which they believe may have been used to transport the kitchen knife from Mr Sollecito's flat and back again. They say this amounts to proof of "premeditated murder".

hermann_1_239264a.jpg

hermann_5_239114a.jpg

Murder suspect Rudy Hermann Guede, right, with the fashion designer Giorgio Armani in an image from the Facebook website

Fourth suspect arrested in Meredith murder told web users: 'I am a vampire who sucks blood'

A suspect in the Meredith Kercher murder was arrested in Germany yesterday.

Rudy Hermann Guede, whose bloody fingerprints were allegedly found in the British student's bedroom, was picked up on a train.

He will be returned to Italy where police had issued an international warrant for his arrest.

RudyGuedeES_468x788.jpg

In custody: Murder suspect Rudy Hermann Guede was arrested in Germany

In the five days before Miss Kercher was killed, Guede had been caught with a six-inch knife and, later, with soft drugs. He was bailed each time.

In a day of dramatic developments, officials in Perugia - where Miss Kercher was on a study visit - released another suspect from jail.

Diya Patrick Lumumba, a Congolese bar owner in the city, had been in custody for two weeks.

LumumbaG_228x406.jpg

Lumumba clutches a plastic bag after he is released on Tuesday

As Mr Lumumba left custody, Ansa reported he said: "I am happy to be going home. I thank God."

Mr Lumumba's lawyers had earlier formally applied for his release on grounds of lack of evidence.

Guede was arrested after he was caught fare-dodging on a train between Koblenz and Mainz.

Mr Guede disappeared soon after the murder, and told friends: "I'm going dancing in Milan."

Detectives had traced the basketball player to Germany through e-mails.

He had told journalists at several newspapers, including the Daily Mail, that he wanted to give himself up to police.

Giacinto Profazio, chief of Perugia's flying squad, said officers contacted Guede through the social networking website Facebook.

"An officer pretended to be a friend of his and over time convinced him to come back to Italy," said Mr Profazio.

"During his journey he was stopped by an inspector, who found he had no ticket. He tried to bluff his way through, but when police were called his real identity was revealed."

LumumbaR_468x327.jpg

Lumumba greets his BCL Alexandra and their yellow niglet

Before his arrest, a bizarre video of Guede http://www.newnation.co/

forums/images/icons/icon4.gif, who has joint Italian and Ivory Coast nationality, was posted on the YouTube website.

[Check out the video of this nigger!]

Seemingly under the influence of drink or drugs, he rants to the camera in English: "I'm an extra-terra. I'm from alien earth who must be called human people.

"Oh Mamma. I'm a vampire, I'm Dracula. I'm gonna suck your blood."

It is known that he was still in the town as late as last Friday, but police would not explain why he was not arrested while there.

He played for the local basketball team and is said to be "popular" with foreign students in the city.

According to Italian media, he has convictions for drug dealing. Reports said Guede had been "adopted" by a wealthy Perugia family but they disowned him when he became involved in drugs.

Police are believed to have been led to Guede by the statement given by Stefano Bonassi, who lived in the flat below student Meredith, 21.

In it he said: "One guy who came to the house was tall, thin and he always wore basketball shoes and baggy trousers. He was nicknamed Body Roga."

Mr Bonassi also spoke of another frequent visitor to their house who also knew Meredith and suspect Amanda Knox, 20.

He told police: "There was a guy nicknamed The Baron. He was short and he had a gym physique, I can't remember his name but I think he was South African.

"One evening when I came home I found this guy with my friends. He was really drunk and in the end he slept on the toilet. He had a physical attraction for Amanda."

Guede's Facebook page has him pictured in several bars in Perugia and on the steps of the town's cathedral - a popular gathering place for students.

There is also a picture of him alongside Giorgio Armani but no explanation of how they met.

He describes his political views as "liberal" and his religion as "peace" while he adds he is after "whatever I can get".

Miss Kercher, 21, from Coulsdon, Surrey, was found semi-naked with her throat cut in the bedroom of her flat in Perugia on November 2.

The Leeds University student had moved there in August for a year-long study programme.

On November 6, police arrested her American flatmate Amanda Knox, 20, Knox's boyfriend, Raffaele Sollecito, 24, and Lumumba, 38.

All three had been in prison since their arrest. But late yesterday a judge agreed to a request from prosecutors that Lumumba should be freed.

No DNA linking him to the crime has been found and a string of witnesses have said he was working in his bar at the time of the murder.

A Suspect in the murder of the British student Meredith Kercher claims that she invited him to her home and managed to whisper the initials of her presumed killer as she lay dying in her room in the Italian town of Perugia.

The account has been given by Rudy Hermann Guede, 20, from the Ivory Coast, who is being held in Germany awaiting extradition to Italy. One investigator ridiculed his statement.

Guede is said to have made the claims to judges in Germany as well as to a friend with whom he was chatting on the internet before his capture. Unknown to Guede, the friend was with Italian police officers at the time.

Also suspected of sexually abusing and murdering Meredith, 21, are Amanda Knox, 20, her American flatmate, and Raffaele Sollecito, 23, Knox’s Italian boyfriend. Another man, Diya Lumumba, a Congolese bar owner in Perugia, was released last week. He remains a suspect but insists that he had been framed by Knox.

Guede said he had met Meredith a month before her death and that they met again at a Halloween party on the eve of her death. He said he and Meredith, who came from Coulsdon, Surrey, “flirted"� at the party. She agreed to meet him at 8pm the following day, November 1.

Guede told the friend that he arrived at the cottage near the centre of Perugia nine minutes late. “We kissed each other a bit, we touched each other a bit, I didn’t rape her,"� he said. He then felt a pain in his stomach and went to the bathroom.

Guede said he had his iPod on and did not hear someone enter the cottage. “Then I heard Mez shouting,"� he added. When he entered Meredith’s room he saw a man he described as “an Italian"� who attacked him and injured his right hand. Guede tried to defend himself with a chair. The man then fled.

He said: “I saw that blood, it terrified me so I took her in my arms. I tried to help her. I dabbed at her wound with a towel, she tried to speak . . . she said two letters, I think A and F . . . I wrote them on the wall."� He then fled in a panic.

An investigator said that Guede’s version was “ridiculous"�. There were no traces of such initials on the wall of the bedroom and Meredith’s friends said she did not mention meeting Guede to them.

The evidence against Guede includes a print of his palm on a bloody pillow. DNA tests also showed that he had had sex with Meredith.

Half-A-Fag Boyfriend Blames Foxy Knoxy For His Troubles

009Foxyknoxy1_468x501.jpg

Will they kiss me like this before they rape me in prison...?

An Italian man held on suspicion of killing Meredith Kercher has described his intense relationship with Amanda Knox, the American student also suspected of being involved in the murder of the 21-year-old Briton.

In interviews with Italian newspapers conducted from prison, Raffaele Sollecito, 24, said that he never wanted to see Ms Knox again. “If I am here it’s her fault above all,"� he said, answering questions through his lawyer.

Ms Kercher was found semi-naked in her bedroom with her throat cut, on November 2. Italian police believe that Ms Knox held Ms Kercher down while Mr Sollecito and a second man, Patrick Diya Lumumba, sexually assaulted her.

Mr Sollecito said that he had been attracted to Ms Knox from the moment that they met in early October. The computer science student said: “I liked her face, her way of walking and laughing, above all her sweet nature."� He said that they had slept together on the first evening that they met and she had moved in with him.

He said that he did not know Mr Lumumba well and had only seen him when he went to pick Ms Knox up after work at Le Chic, the bar run by the Congolese national. Mr Sollecito said that he had met Ms Kercher when Ms Knox fetched clothes from their cottage. The two women were on bad terms, he said, and had argued over domestic matters. Mr Sollecito added that he deeply regretted having smoked cannabis and that it had accounted for his confused accounts to police. He refused to discuss the day of the murder, apart from repeating his claim that he spent the evening at home, alone.

A student from the University of Leeds, who was one of the last people to see Ms Kercher alive, said that she had no plans to meet anyone else on the night that she was murdered. Robyn Butterworth watched a film at her flat with Ms Kercher and another friend, Sophie Purton, at about 6pm, before Ms Kercher returned home alone.

She said: “When Meredith left the flat she never said she was going to meet anyone. I think I can safely say that if Meredith was intending to have sex with someone she would have told me so."�

In a leaked witness testimony Ms Butterworth said that she had found the behavior of Ms Knox “very strange"� after the body was found. She said that she met the American in the waiting room of the police station in Perugia. “She acted as if she was not in the least upset. She was speaking in a loud voice in English to all those present,"� Ms Butterworth said.

Luca Maori, one of the lawyers for Mr Sollecito, told The Times that preliminary tests on shoes and knives found in Mr Sollecito’s possession showed no trace of blood, though this was not “absolutely certain"�. Police have claimed that his Nike trainers were compatible with a bloody footprint found in Ms Kercher’s room and that his pocket knife could have inflicted the fatal wound to her neck. Definitive results are expected tomorrow.

Tests are also under way on blood-smeared hairs that were found in the hand of Ms Kercher and could belong to her killer.

Leftist scum from Seattle, Italian lowlifes, Jews, mulattoes, itinerant watusis and woloffs, thousands of miles out of their natural habitats. The vast dismal swamp of multicultural humanity.

Back