UPDATE - MN: hate chinks attack White student

svejk

Founding member of Clark Kent Club

Quick action at high school keeps bad from being worse

Read how the controlled media turn this racist hate attack by three evil chinks against a White student into a story about a noble good teacher saving the White teacher. I guess we should be lucky that Minnesota is letting all these gooks into the state or there would have been nobody to save the White student.

Now we see how this "model minority" are really savages too.

Every White child should be required to watch the "The Deer Hunter" to see what these people are really like.

St. Paul teacher finds himself a reluctant hero in an a

ttack by three boys on a fellow student.

After seeing the first punch, teacher Tom Song immediately moved through the packed hall to stop the assault. Then a second student punched the ninth-grade boy, knocking him to the floor.
A third started kicking him.

Here we see the chinks apparently attack in a pack like niggers.

In an attack that lasted less than a minute at St. Paul Harding High School on Wednesday, Song knew he had to do more. So he dropped to cover the victim with his own body.

How noble.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡  When I was in school just a teacher saying "stop" would end the fight.

"I thought that when I covered the kid up, they would have relaxed a little bit," Song said, noting he was kicked a couple of times himself.

Even a teacher was kicked.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡  Whites just would not to this.

&
quot
;Unf
ortunately, they didn't."

A Harding student was hospitalized Wednesday night, and three male students were arrested after an attack that school officials say may have been racially motivated. But a police spokesman said there is no evidence that race played a role.

Well, who is correct, the school official or the police
?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡ 

One thing is clear to people who witnessed the attack: Song kept it from getting a lot worse.

So everybody admits the chinks were going to hurt the White student even more?

"It's way above and beyond," said St. Paul interim Superintendent Lou Kanavati, a former Harding principal. Kanavati went to the school Thursday to thank Song personally for his actions. "If it wasn't for Tom, God knows what would have happened."

<sp
an style
='color
:red'>The three students, who are Asian</span>, were released to their parents. Police say they likely face misdemeanor assault charges. The victim, who is white, was kept overnight for observation at Regions Hospital in St. Paul. He was to be released Thursday.

Neither the victim nor the suspects have been identified.

"To the best of my information at this time, it may have been racially motivated," said Harding Principal Todd Hochman, on
the basis of statements from other students.

But St. Paul police spokesman Pete Crum said the incident that sparked the attack happened in an auto technology class last week, when a student sprayed another with deodorant. Since then, Crum said, "it's been brewing all week."

Just how bad do these chinks smell for the White kid to have to spray them with deodorant?

But this is type of stuff that happen
s all the ti
me among 9th
grade White boys.

I guess the Whites will know have to taught about the chink concepct of "face".
Beyond that, Hochman said, there had been no altercations between the students involved. And he said he knows of no simmering tensions between white students and Asian students at the school.

At 44 percent of the student body, Asian students make up the largest ethnic group at Harding, a 2,100-student school on St. Paul's East Side. Twenty-four percent of Harding's students are white and 22 percent are black[
/color], according to 2005 information.

I would say that this demographic change occured in less then a generation.

Hochman said this is the first serious incident at the school this year.

No weapons were involved, "just feet and fists," he said.

The beating occurred s
hortly after the
school's fi
nal lunch period, around 1 p.m. The students were returning to class in the hall just north of the school's Ninth Grade Academy office when the three suspects attacked the victim, Hochman said.

Song saw the first punch and intervened. The rest happened very quickly.

"I tried to be as proactive as possible about it," he said. "But it was such a big gathering [in the hallway]."

Two of the suspects are students in one of Song's classes.

Crum said the attack lasted "maybe 30 seconds."

After other teachers stopped it, Song said he looked at the boy and saw he was having what appeared to be a seizure. Paramedics were called and the boy was taken to Regions by ambul
ance.

'A choice these kids made'

The principal said that school officials continue to investigate what happened. Hochman planned to send letters home to students' families Thursday afternoon.

He said he's co
nvinced the attack w
as premeditated.

"You look at the videotape and, man, there were staff everywhere," he said. "This was a choice that these kids made."

I hope the video is made public.

Now, he said, they'll face the consequences.

"Once we have all the details, we will pursue disciplinary action to the fullest," Hochman said.

In the aftermath of the attack, school and district staff members were gushing about Song, who has taught physical education and health at Harding for nearly a decade.

"He's a dynamite teacher," Hochman said. "He's here for the kids, obviously."

Song, however, was reluctant to discuss it.

"To tell you the truth, I would rather not be in the newspaper," he said quietly. "I mean, it wasn't reall
y that big of a deal."

Our elected officials are all perverts, or immoral coward idiots who remain silent to allow the so called hate laws to be on the books to stand one day longer! As they are complicit in a war against the white race. I know my self from going to public school in NYC as a white 40 years ago that whites were under attack and it was open season back then us. Yet today it is much worse and all over the country as they hit this teacher breaking it up, and because white boys and girls are being brainwashed that they and their people who resist are evil Nazi's on all the rest of the anti white B.S. More police and tyranny will not solve the problem. Close the borders and deport is only a start on the treason of U.S.

http://www.vdare.com/francis/041230_multiculturalism.htm

The situation is ve

ry bad and it seems that the racial mess foiste
d on U.S. with out our informed debated consent will rip the Nation to pieces. We have been destroyed internally as Nation, too many of U.S. are fat, and brainwashed Neo conned idiots, who still watch million dollar paid criminals throw balls around on TV..

Many Whites I suspect are seriously thinking of leaving the U.S. who do not live behind gated property, but as our Nation goes down, these whites who live behind gated property and fear being called a racist will find out what it means to live in empire ran on Tyranny, like the White Russians did in 1917. There will be no hiding.. http://judicial-inc.biz/Romanoffs.htm

Your children even in a so called white school will not be safe with the hate tribe media cover ups.. White man look at this, now ask your self why you are not told the truth?
<a href='http://judicial-inc.biz/columbine_killers.htm' target='_bla
nk'
>htt
p://judicial-inc.biz/columbine_killers.htm</a>

NNN exclusive report by Svejk

With the memory of the slaughter of 6 Whites by Neo-Gook mass murder Chai Soua Vang still etched in their mind, the White community was shaken today by the racist hate attack on a White student by three Neo-Chinks supremacist.

One member of the White community, who requested to remain anonymous for fear he and his family would be hunted down and slaughtered, said that " knew it was just a matter of time before Neo-Gooks would turn on the Whites once their numbers become large enough.

Another member of the White community, a Vietnam veteran, said This is just the way the gook behaved in Vietnam; I have no idea why we brought tens of thousand to the United States. If they were trying to kill Whites in Vietnam, why did we think those gooks be different once in America?.

Several female members of the White community are concerned that the

neo-Gooks will sta
rt raping White woman now that they feel comfortable shooting and beating Whites, just like the Neo-Niggers. Others expressed fear that young White girls will be the target for rape, a practice common among the traditional chinks cultures.

Experts on anti-White hate say that the recent outbreak of murders and beatings are just the start of plan to ethnically cleanse the Whites from their traditional homelands. The experts say the White community should be prepared for a dramatic increase in anti-White genocidal hate activity.

White leadership is calling for a increase of tribute to the non-Whites in hope that the anti-White genocidal hate activity can be reduced.

Originally posted by svejk@Jan 27 2006, 04:01 PM
NNN exclusive report by Svejk

With the memory of the slaughter of 6 Whites by Neo-Gook mass murder Chai Soua Vang still etched in their mind, the White community was shaken today by the racist hate attack on a White student by three Neo-Chinks supremacist.

One member of the White community, who requested to remain anonymous for fear he and his family would be hunted down and slaughtered, said that " knew it was just a matter of time before Neo-Gooks would turn on the Whites once their numbers become large enough.

Another member of the White community, a Vietnam veteran, said This is just the way the gook behaved in Vietnam; I have no idea w

hy we brought tens of thousand to the United States. If they were trying to kill Whites in Vietnam, why did we think those gooks be different once in America?.

Several female mem
bers of the White community are concerned that the neo-Gooks will start raping White woman now that they feel comfortable shooting and beating Whites, just like the Neo-Niggers. Others expressed fear that young White girls will be the target for rape, a practice common among the traditional chinks cultures.

Experts on anti-White hate say that the recent outbreak of murders and beatings are just the start of plan to ethnically cleanse the Whites from their traditional homelands. The experts say the White community should be prepared for a dramatic increase in anti-White genocidal hate activity.

White leadership is calling for a increase of tribute to the non-Whites in hope that the anti-White genocidal hate activity can be reduced. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEn
d-->

Shame on me for not saying so sooner, Svejk, but you've been hitting the ball out of the park lately! :Cheers:

St. Paul teacher credited with stopping beating

Here again the story is about the noble teacher. The last papagraph tells us about the race aspect, but we are immediatly told, in the same sentance, that racism was not involved.

ST. PAUL - A beating that put a Harding High School student in the hospital might have been much worse if a teacher hadn't quickly intervened, authorities said.

Tom Song saw the first punch in Wednesday's attack on a ninth-grader in a packed hallway. By the time he reached the victim, a second attacker had thrown another punch and a third had begun kicking t

he boy.

Song, a health and physical education teacher at the school for nearly a decade, dropped and covered the victim with his own body.

"I thought that when I covered the kid up, they would have relaxed a little bit," S
ong said, noting he was kicked a couple of times himself.
"Unfortunately, they didn't."

The student was released from a hospital Thursday, and police spokesman Pete Crum said the three attackers likely faced misdemeanor assault charges.
St. Paul interim Superintendent Lou Kanavati, a former Harding principal, went to Harding on Thursday to thank Song personally for actions he called "way above and beyond."

"If it wasn't for Tom, God knows what would have happened," Kanavati said.

Though the three attackers were Asian and the victim white, police said they didn't think the assault was racially motivated. Crum said the incident appeared to have been brewing sinc
e la
st w
eek, when one student sprayed another with deodorant in an auto technology class.

Teacher credited with halting beating

Here is another story from the adjoing state, only the mongaloid is mentioned.
The racist attack has disapeared into the media black whole.

A beating that put a Harding High School student in the hospital might have been much worse if a teacher hadn't quickly intervened, authorities said.

Tom Song saw the first punch in Wednesday's attack on a ninth-grader in a packed hallway. By the time he reached the victim, a second attacker had thrown another punch, and a third had begun kicking the boy.

Song, a health and physical education teacher at the school for nearly
r
r
a decade, dropped and covered the victim with his own body.

The student was released from a hospital Thursday, and police spokesman Pete Crum said the three attackers likely face misdemeanor assault charges

This looks like an early article on the same story. But many details are different.

View the video in which the principle says that the attack was racially motivated.

But subsequent stories assure the reader the fight was not racially motivated.

Just like the early stories out of the Katrina referenced racial attacks subsequent stories assured the public the initial stories were just the media overreacting.

St. Paul school fight was racially motivated

St. Paul police say a brawl at Harding High School may have been racially mot

ivated

The brawl started in a shop class at the school. Harding students say at least 15 Asians jumped a white freshman boy. The fight apparently resumed after school ended.

Police arrested five students, a
ll aged 16 or younger.

Principal Todd Hochman says the dispute may have actually started last week over a snowball fight.

Hochman says the fight escalated over racial slurs the youths apparently exchanged.

The school responded with the presence of police cars in the parking lot Thursday.

Hochman also addressed students in the morning. He said the school will not tolerate fights, and that arrested students may be expelled.

The mother of the 16-year-old victim says her son will be fine, but she's concerned about his safety in the future.

The school sent a letter home with students describing the attack. The
lett
er w
as written in four different languages.

Teen injured in assault at Harding

The three students --one is 14 and the other two are 15 --were arrested on suspicion of fifth-degree assault and released to their parents, Crum said. They were suspended from Harding, said Rich Goldsmith, St. Paul Public Schools spokesman.

The school is looking at whether race was a motivating factor in the fight but hasn't reached any conclusions, said Harding Principal Todd Hochman. The arrested students are Asian. The victim is white. Police don't believe race played a role, Crum said.

But the other

news source has a video of the priciple saying the fight was racially motivated.

Back