Video: effeminate looking aged 12 wigger dancing to tribal beats gets sucker punched by a nigger

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/06/man-sucker-punches-12-year-old-charged-felony-assault/

Man Who Sucker Punched 12-Year-Old Dancer Charged with Felony Assault
7/6/2020 3:55 PM PT

269412af86b24ae097a9236f117faece_xxs.jpg

3:54 PM PT -- The victim's mom, Stephanie Hagler, tells TMZ ... she hopes once Moore's arrested, nobody posts his bail. In a perfect world, Moore wouldn't get bail. That being said, she says, "I appreciate the police department for taking the case so seriously, and I know my son appreciates it too. I don't think I will feel any relief until he is arrested. As of now it's just words on paper there hasn't been any real consequence."

The man who shot the video, Michael Curry, tells us Moore MUST be arrested because "anyone who's willing to hit a kid like that, there's no telling what they're going to do next."

The scumbag who sucker punched a 12-year-old boy dancing on a sidewalk has been charged with 2 felonies, but cops are still searching for him.

Cedric Charles Moore Jr.
has been charged with felony assault in the second degree and felony child endangerment in the first degree due to the age of the victim and the violence of the act ... according to cops in Cape Girardeau, MO.

Cops say they were able to ID Moore after seeing video footage of the unprovoked attack that went down Friday a little after 11:30 PM. Cape Girardeau PD says officers have been to Moore's home and various other locations he is known to frequent, but they're getting no cooperation from the his friends and family.:rolleyes:

When they do find him, Moore's bail's already set at $50k cash only.

4c59a3e80aba43088daaec20a162a2c1_md.jpg

Great, another ape-eared, thick-lipped, slant-eyed beast!

Can't understand people who would ever hang out with them. Ever.

Very few if any of them are tame. Most are total wild beasts and have no honor at all. I won't hang around people who hang around niggers--I can't trust them.

https://deadstate.org/man-who-sucker-punched-12-year-old-boy-who-was-dancing-gets-7-years-in-prison/

Man who sucker-punched 12-year-old boy who was dancing gets 7 years in prison

Posted on May 27, 2021

sucker-punch-.jpeg

A 205-pound man who sucker-punched a 12-year-old boy who was dancing on a Missouri street corner last summer has been sentenced to 7 years in prison, The Smoking Gun reports.

Cedric Moore, 28, was caught on video exiting a vehicle and sneaking up behind the boy who was identified as Ethan Hagler
, and striking him on the side of the head, sending him falling to the pavement. Moore then runs back to the vehicle and leaves the scene. Just before the attack as he was approaching Hagler, Moore could be seen mocking Hagler by doing a dance of his own.

Hagler was taken to the hospital with bleeding from his nose and head and was treated for his injuries.

Moore pled guilty to the attack earlier this month. He was charged with felony assault.

In this case, I'm rooting for Team Nigger.

Back