WF, 17 stabbed in back east London park by negro dies

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-47435863

Jodie Chesney stabbing: Hunt for pair over Harold Hill attack

3 March 2019

_105872622_mdr20-2019jody.jpg

Police are searching for two suspects they believe were involved in the stabbing of 17-year-old Jodie Chesney in east London.

Jodie died at the scene of the attack in St Neot's Road, Harold Hill, at about 21:30 GMT on Friday.

The Metropolitan Police said Jodie had been playing music with five other teenagers in a park when two males walked up to the group and one stabbed her once in the back.

They ran off towards Retford Road.

Officers said the pair had been seen in the park about half an hour earlier but had not spoken to Jodie or her group of friends.

The force said Jodie's attacker was a black male in his late teens but gave no further details, and said there were no descriptions of the second suspect.

Police Issue Description of Suspook in Fatal Girl Scout Stabbing

Police Issue Description of Male Suspect in Fatal Girl Scout Stabbing

Jody-640x480.png

17 year old Jodie Chesney stabbed to death by nigger for no reason at all

The Metropolitan Police have issued a description of the killer who stabbed a 17-year-old girl to death in Romford, London.
Victim Jodie Chesney, reported to have been a Ranger Guide in the Explorer Scouts, was listening to music at a park near St Neot’s Road in Harold Hill with other teenagers on Friday evening.

She and her group became aware of two males who left the area around 9 p.m., according to a police statement. The pair returned not long afterwards and made directly for Jodie’s group, and on reaching them one of the two — “described as a black male aged in his late teens”, according to the Met — stabbed her in the back and fatally wounded her.

The suspects had reportedly not interacted with Jodie, who joins an increasingly long list of knife murder victims in the British capital as violent crime continues to rise. They are said to have carried out their attack and made their escape without saying a word.

“This was our youngest granddaughter. How have we come to this point where kids can’t have a walk in a park without suffering an unprovoked attack?” said grandmother Debbie Chesney in an emotional tribute.

“I want to express my deepest sympathies to [Jodie’s] family and friends,” said Acting Detective Chief Superintendent John Ross, of the Met’s East Area Command Unit.

“Her death is a tragedy. I can reassure them and the whole community that we are doing everything possible to identify and bring to justice the person or persons responsible.”

“I am appealing for any witnesses who have yet to speak with police to call me,” added Detective Chief Inspector Dave Whellams, who is leading the investigation into the slaying.

“Although the description of the suspect is limited, I am certain that people will have seen the two males hanging around the park or running away from the scene — or will otherwise have noticed something suspicious. I need those people to call me [on 020 8345 3775],” he pleaded.

Source.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-arrest-london-stabbing-romford-a8813436.html

Jodie Chesney murder: Second man arrested over fatal stabbing of 17-year-old girl in London

'This was a savage, evil attack,' says detective leading investigation

3/8/19

A man in London has been arrested on suspicion of murder over the death of 17-year-old Jodie Chesney.

Detectives also arrested a 20-year-old man in Leicester on 6 March, in connection with the teenager's death.

Both men remain in custody.

Jodie died on 1 March in Harold Hill, London after being stabbed while sitting in a park with a group of friends.

Officers said that two men in the park approached the group and one stabbed the teenager once in the back.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-old-boy-GUILTY-murdering-Jodie-Chesney.html

'We got them!': Relief for father of tragic Girl Scout Jodie Chesney, 17, as teenage drug dealer and his young 'runner' are found guilty of her murder after she was stabbed to death in unprovoked attack in a London park

Innocent victim Jodie Chesney was stabbed in a back by a drug dealer in March
Drug dealer and a 'runner' from his gang have now been convicted of murder
Police say the killers may never reveal the reason for the unprovoked attack
Prosecutors believe killer wrongly thought he was attacking a rival gang

Updated: 06:27 EST, 8 November 2019

20728384-7661141-Svenson_Ong_a_Kwie_is_a_drug_dealer_who_is_thought_to_have_wante-m-101_1573146518003.jpg
20727286-7661141-Ong_a_Kwie_pictured_on_CCTV_the_day_after_the_killing-a-102_1573146520627.jpg

Svenson Ong-a-Kwie, pictured (left) in a social media photo and (right) on CCTV before the killing, is a drug dealer who is thought to have wanted to settle a score with a rival

Back