WF slaughtered Independence, MO crash by negro Da'qon fleeing shooting scene; charged w 2nd murder, unlawful use of a weapon, armed criminal action

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
https://www.kctv5.com/news/local_ne...cle_08db2fba-a13b-11ea-a4b9-6fefea0ddbb2.html

Man charged in fatal crash that happened while he was fleeing shooting scene
Posted on May 28, 2020

5ed049a990267.image.jpg

INDEPENDENCE, MO (KCTV) – A 22-year-old has been charged in connection with a fatal crash that happened while he was fleeing the scene of a shooting on Wednesday.

Da’qon J. Sipple, a 22-year-old from Independence, has been charged with second-degree murder, unlawful use of a weapon, and armed criminal action.

According to court records, Independence police went to the 800 block of N. Emery on Wednesday afternoon after someone called and said they heard gunshots.

A woman who was shot at told police that, after he shot into her vehicle, Sipple sped away on Highway 24

Then, at Highway 24 and Sterling, Sipple ran a red light and hit a vehicle that was going south. The driver, Mari McElyea, died.

A 22-year-old Independence man has been charged in connection with killing another driver Wednesday after he shot into a vehicle and fled that scene at a high rate of speed, Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker announced today.

The women Sipple shot at identified him as the person who shot at her.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Mari McElyea&epa=SEARCH_BOX

Marilyn Evans‎
to
Friends of Elysium
May 27 at 8:29 PM ·

Today, my good friend and our sister in the Goddess, Mari McElyea, was killed in a car accident. She first came to Wicca and Paganism through my class, and never really left when the class was over. She is survived by her daughter, many cats and horses, and friends who already miss her dearly. My heart aches.

https://eponasgrove.com/

Epona's Grove Riding School
Mari Mari on Prince at the FLH Horse Show
Mari McElyea

P.O. Box 11936
Kansas City, MO 64138
913-485-3394

mari_med.png

Last edited by a moderator:
https://fox4kc.com/news/friends-mou...-killed-by-man-fleeing-independence-shooting/

Friends mourn innocent woman allegedly hit, killed by man fleeing Independence shooting
mari.jpg

Updated: May 29, 2020 / 06:00 PM CDT

KANSAS CITY, Mo — A 22-year-old who is well known to police on both sides of the state line is in custody after police say he hit and killed an innocent woman while running away from a shooting.

Friends said Mari McElyea was always trying to help people and loved working with children. Her death is hitting friends and family hard, especially because of the way she died and who allegedly killed her.

“I miss her. I can’t even believe she’s gone,” her best friend Marilyn Evans said.

A knock on the door by two Independence police officers is not how Evans thought her friendship with McElyea would end.

“You know, they said there’s no easy way to tell you this. There was a car accident, and Mari didn’t make it,” Evans said.

On Wednesday, McElyea was on her way home from work at Sugar Creek Elementary School when she was hit by a car speeding through a red light at 24 Highway and Sterling Avenue in Independence.

Police say 22-year-old Da’qon Sipple is the man who killed her.

“Maybe a little bit worse because it was someone who was doing bad things,”:rolleyes: Evans’ husband Jonathan Hutchins said of the man accused of killing McElyea.

Sipple has a long rap sheet, including a drive-by shooting in KCK that prompted a call to police and ended in the death of Capt. Dave Melton. Sipple spent about two years in prison for his role in that incident, and police said Sipple is up to his old antics.:mad:

Prosecutors said Sipple shot at his ex-girlfriend at their Independence home and then took off. He was allegedly running from that incident when he hit and killed McElyea.

“If it had just been an accident, then it would be just something random. But this was worse than that,” Hutchins said.

Evans said the two were more like sisters than friends, who went fox hunting, camping every summer, and were members of SCA, a historic recreation group.

The two expected to be friends for a lifetime. Mari even gave Marilyn the Blue Zones Diet cookbook so they could live to be 100.

“And I was pouring through it. We were figuring out how we were going to cook all these things,” Evans said. “And we had a passion for Indian food. We both love Indian food, and I don’t think I’ll eat Indian food again without getting kind of messed up about it.”

McElyea was an accomplished equestrian who taught riding lessons to children and adults, including Evans and her husband. They said her passion for animals, including horses and cats, and her love of children will be her legacy.

“Going through her things, I’m finding so many notes and cards from people thanking her and wishing her well,” Hutchins said. “She appreciated them I guess.”

Sipple has been charged with second-degree murder, unlawful use of a weapon and armed criminal action.

FOX4 spoke to Sipple’s extended family who said the police have the story all wrong, but they would not speak on record to tell their story.

The blacks will always do word dances around THE AFRICAN AMERICAN MAFIA. Nigga Daqon Sipple was 18 in this story.

https://www.kmbc.com/article/sister...-brother-got-in-with-troubled-crowd-1/3695489

Sister of man charged in police shooting case: Brother got in with troubled crowd​

Jamaal Lewis, DaQon Sipple to make first court appearances Thursday​

Updated: 6:29 PM CDT Jul 21, 2016
40823804-image-jamaal-lewis-and-daqon-sipple.jpg

KANSAS CITY, Kan. —
The two young men charged in the case that led to the fatal shooting of Kansas City, Kansas, police Capt. Dave Melton both grew up in the city.
Charges against Jamaal Lewis and DaQon Sipple were announced in a news conference Thursday afternoon.
Jamaal Lewis is charged with capital murder and is believed to be the person who fired the fatal shots.
Sipple is charged with firing a gun at the Juniper Gardens apartment complex that initially brought police to the area. He's also charged with assault on a law enforcement officer because police said he had a gun while officers took him into custody at that shooting scene.
Both are scheduled to make initial court appearances Friday.

Lewis and Sipple attended high school in Kansas City, Kansas. Lewis left in October 2012 and Sipple didn’t return after the 2013-2014 school year.

Sipple’s sister, Jalelisa, said when she first heard about the shooting of the police officer, she had no notion that her brother was involved. Friends and family members said they couldn’t find him, so they checked with police and found out he was in custody.

She said her brother had been heading in a dangerous direction.
“I’m pretty sure he just got caught up with the wrong people,” she said. “I wouldn’t say wrong people. They weren’t. They’re all troubled kids. These are not bad kids. They just got mixed up in some bad things.”
Jalelisa said knows her brother isn't the one who accused of shooting Melton and was already in custody at the time Melton was shot. She said she feels bad for Melton’s family, but she’s asking the public to reserve judgement on her brother.
Sipple has a record of charges in the juvenile court system in Wyandotte County.
Jalelisa said DaQan has been upset since his brother was fatally shot outside a barbershop at 17th Street and Minnesota Avenue last March. Police said many potential witnesses ran from the scene, leaving the family hurt and frustrated. The case remains unsolved.

The blacks will always do word dances around THE AFRICAN AMERICAN MAFIA. Nigga Daqon Sipple was 18 in this story.

snipped

IMG_0781_1_.PNG

Her Name Is Mari McElyea: White Woman Murdered By Black Career Criminal Da'qon Sipple Speeding Away From Shooting

default-author-95e14241c666d2b4d335eb904d2e2e3af76be760f952f288f0e37849711f96cb.jpg

Paul Kersey
06/20/2020
A+
|
a-
Print Friendly and PDF

Earlier: Two Black Male Suspects Arrested For Murder Of White Cop—But It's Only A "Normal" Murder, Nothing To See Here
Want to learn about Black Privilege? This is the story of Da’qon Sipple, the poster child for what happens when Criminal Justice Reform unleashes black criminals back into the general public, when instead they should be locked away in the deepest, darkest prison and the key conveniently lost:
SNIP
Had Da’qon been locked away for good in a prison rotting for the rest of his life, Mari McElyea would still be alive, working with children at the elementary school where she was employed. Instead, because we are in the early stages of making it illegal to arrest black criminals, he was allowed out and on probation and promptly engaged in more criminality (firing rounds at his ex-girlfriend), before trying to speed away from the police and killing an innocent white woman.

Their Lives Matter Too.

[Comment at Unz.com]

Back