White woman beaten, robbed, carjacked at ATL/Phipps Plaza by niggers

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/buckhead/2014/08/05/woman-carjacked-phipps-plaza/13644777/

Woman beaten, robbed, carjacked at Phipps Plaza
7:52 p.m. EDT August 5, 2014

1407282221000-hoff-buckhead805.png

ATLANTA (WXIA) -- Michelle Wing has shopped and dined at Phipps Plaza hundreds of times and always felt safe there. That changed Monday night when she was beaten, robbed and carjacked in a well-lit parking lot outside Nordstrom. Wing's vehicle was parked underneath a lamppost and next to a security call box.

Wing said she was at a dinner party at Twist Restaurant when she walked out to her car shortly after 11 p.m.

"Two men jumped me from behind, then starting punching me," she recalled. They were screaming profanity, saying "Give me your keys, or I'll kill you." She said.

"I really thought they were going to kill me, especially when he said he had a gun," she said.

"I was trying to give them my keys. Steal my car if you want, but did they really need to beat me?" She said they also stole her iPhone and purse.

As the robbers drove off in Wing's gray 5-Series BMW, other patrons dialed 911. She was taken to Atlanta Medical Center by ambulance with a fractured cheekbone, lacerations, bruises and head injuries.

Police are studying surveillance video from parking lot security cameras. Wing described her attackers as two young black men in their late teens or early twenties. She said one of them was wearing colored jeans, a white tank top and possibly a hat. She said he looked clean cut and was about 5 feet, eight inches tall.

Attachments

• Michelle Wing.jpg
    Michelle Wing.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/arrest-made-in-phipps-plaza-beating-carjacking/ng223/

Updated: 1:02 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 14, 2014 | Posted: 10:35 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 14, 2014
Arrest made in Phipps Plaza, Edgewood carjackings

A teenage suspect arrested for the Aug. 4 beating of a woman during a carjacking outside Phipps Plaza is also being charged with a string of area robberies and carjackings
, Atlanta police said Thursday afternoon.

Atlanta police Sgt. Greg Lyon said that in addition to the Phipps Plaza carjacking, 17-year-old Steven Spigner has also been charged with the July 5 beating and carjacking of a woman at the Edgewood Retail District on Caroline Street, a July 7 robbery on East Lake Boulevard in which the victim was hit in the face and robbed and a July 12 carjacking on Moreland Avenue where the victim was threatened with a gun.

On July 5, a woman was punched in the head in the parking deck of the Target store in the Edgewood Retail District on Caroline Street at Moreland Avenue by a man who then stole her Mercedes Benz ML350. That victim was taken to Piedmont Hospital for treatment of head injuries.

In the July 7 robbery, Spigner was driving the vehicle taken in the Caroline Street carjacking, Lyon said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steven Spigner
A 17-year-old linked to a series of attacks on women and carjackings may have had as many as two partners, according to police.

Steve Spigner was indicted Friday in Fulton County for allegedly attacking a woman in the parking lot of Phipps Plaza Mall earlier this month. Then a few hours later he appeared before a DeKalb County magistrate on charges of attacking two others and taking their cars in July.

snipped
Spigner’s parents have also faced criminal charges and were sentenced to prison five years ago for their roles in what federal prosecutors called a multi-state drug trafficking organization based in Snellville.

The father, also named Steven Spigner, was 40 at the time he was sentenced in January 2009, to 30 years in prison, followed by 5 years of supervised release. His wife, Yojuana Spigner, was sentenced to 3 years. She was 31 at the time she was sentenced.

According to former U.S. Attorney David E. Nahmias and information presented in federal court, Steven Spigner distributed multi-kilo quantities of cocaine in the South Carolina, Washington and Baltimore areas.

Last edited:
AFRICAN AMERICAN MAFIA & THEIR GANGS

A 17-year-old linked to a series of attacks on women and carjackings may have had as many as two partners, according to police.
https://roughdraftatlanta.com/2014/08/20/two-arrests-made-carjacking-assault-spree/

Two more arrests made in carjacking, assault spree​

by Collin Kelley August 20, 2014 | 1:36 pm

The Atlanta Police Department is reporting that two more suspect have been apprehended in connection with a spree of violent carjackings and robberies, including Phipps Plaza in Buckhead and the Edgewood Retail District in southeast Atlanta.

United States Marshal’s Counter Gang Unit

The United States Marshal’s Counter Gang Unit arrested Ethan Gathright, 17, in DeKalb County while the Atlanta Police Gang Unit arrested Hoye Anderson, 18.

Last week, police arrested Steven Spigner, 17, and charged him with in the carjackings and assaults at Phipps Plaza and Edgewood Retail District where women were beaten and had their cars stolen.

In addition to the shopping center incidents, Spigner was also charges with an armed carjacking on Moreland Avenue and a robbery on East Lake Boulevard, using the car stolen during the Edgewood crime.

Update: Atlanta Police arrest carjacking, assault suspect garden variety Eggplant​

by Collin Kelley August 14, 2014 | 12:49 pm

Steven SpignerSteven Spigner

Get the newsletter that Atlanta is talking about

The Atlanta Police Department has arrested a suspect, Steven Spigner, 17, and charged him with a string of carjackings and assaults, including two incidents at Phipps Plaza and the Edgewood Retail District where women were beaten and had their cars stolen.

In addition to the shopping center incidents, Spigner is also charges with an armed carjacking on Moreland Avenue and a robbery on East Lake Boulevard, using the car stolen during the Edgewood crime.

The subject was charged with two counts of hijacking a motor vehicle, two counts of robbery by force, one count of aggravated robbery and two counts of battery.
Police are still looking for a second suspect.

Back