WHY is creepy Joe and U. of Delaware hiding Biden's records, refusing to make public?--now, Del. ct. orders U. to say why they're not producing

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

‘What Is Biden Hiding?’: Court Orders University Of Delaware To Explain Why It’s Still Hiding Biden’s Senate Records​

Link: https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/14/...-judicial-watch-daily-caller-news-foundation/

US-POLITICS-BIDEN-MANUFACTURING

(Photo by Mandel NGAN / AFP)

Daily Caller News Foundation logo

GABE KAMINSKYINVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
September 14, 20224:08 PM ET

A Delaware court ordered the University of Delaware Aug. 23 to provide clarity on its move to keep President Joe Biden’s Senate records hidden. It’s the latest development in the Daily Caller News Foundation and Judicial Watch’s lawsuit to make the records public.
The DCNF and Judicial Watch objected on July 27 to the university’s reasoning to not release the records. Now, the Delaware Superior Court is demanding the university provide further information justifying its move to keep the records out of the public eye. (RELATED: Judicial Watch, Daily Caller News Foundation Score Victory In Lawsuit Over Biden’s Senate Records)
“After all the lectures from the Biden administration on democracy and the rule of law it’s amazing that the President has a secret deal in place to hide his records from the public,” said DCNF Chairman Neil Patel. “We are happy that the court is pushing the University of Delaware to stop playing games and come clean.”
The DCNF and Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit in July 2020 to obtain the records — which are housed in the University of Delaware’s library. The lawsuit came after the university denied both groups’ earlier attempts to FOIA the Biden records.
In 2012, Biden donated over 1,850 boxes and 415 gigabytes of digital records from his 36-year senate career to the university. The records are said to contain draft legislation, correspondence and committee reports.

Initially, the university claimed the records would be made “available to the public two years after Biden’s last day in elected public office.” But just hours before Biden unveiled his presidential bid in April 2019, the university changed the agreement to note the records won’t be public until he “retires from public life.”
In March, the university also said no public dollars have been used in its “matters or undertakings” regarding Biden’s senate records, and they claimed the records are not subject to public disclosure requirements.
GettyImages-1243230211-scaled.jpeg

US President Joe Biden arrives to speak at the 2022 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, on September 14, 2022. – Biden is visiting the auto show to highlight electric vehicle manufacturing. (Photo by MANDEL NGAN / AFP)
“What is Biden hiding? Is there classified information in his Senate materials? Joe Biden has a secret deal to hide his Senate records with the University of Delaware — and a court wants more answers,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Of course, President Biden could help by simply releasing all his Senate records.”
The records sought by both the DCNF and Judicial Watch may contain information related to Tara Reade — who in 1993, while working in Biden’s senate office, accused him of sexually assaulting her. A copy of the complaint she filed on the matter and related documents to the alleged incident may also be included in the records, Reade has said.

In addition, the records could contain critical information related to Hunter Biden — the president’s son who is under federal investigation for his alleged tax and foreign lobbying violations and alleged involvement in a 2018 gun incident.
The University of Delaware declined the DCNF’s request for comment. The university was given a 30-day deadline to respond to the court.
The Superior Court of Delaware did not respond to a request for comment.

‘If Something Happens to Me…’ Biden Accuser Posts Bone-Chilling Message​

Link: https://conservativebrief.com/if-something-73152/

Photo of Jon Dougherty Jon Dougherty May 9, 2023
Getty Images

A woman who accused then-Sen. Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her in the early 1990s turned heads on Monday after posting a worrisome message online.
Tara Reade, who has credibly claimed Biden assaulted her at a Washington, D.C., location, insinuated that persons close to the now-president, as well as the Democratic National Committee, have threatened her.
“I want to make something clear,” she tweeted Sunday. “If something happens to me, all roads lead to Joe Biden.”
She added: Joe Biden and DNC political machine threats, bullying and intimidation over the last three years will not work.”
Reade noted further: “I am not suicidal. I should not be under investigation nor am I a foreign agent. I am a private citizen. I was a former staffer of Joe Biden’s that has chosen to step forward to tell the truth. The tactics using intimidation and bullying to silence me and suppress me using DOJ and FBI and social media will not work.
“Leave me alone. I will testify under oath in Congress if asked to do so and tell what happened and what I know. The Biden corruption must end. Period Thank you @RepMTG and @mattgaetz for inviting me to testify and caring about the truth!” she added.

Reade initially made her accusations ahead of the 2020 election, but her story was widely questioned and dismissed by most of the media and Democrats — many of the same outlets and pundits who believed then-GOP nominee Donald Trump’s female accusers and continue to do so to this day, especially as Trump faces his own sexual harassment case in New York.
In March, Reade told conservative podcaster Benny Johnson she would be happy to testify under oath to Congress regarding her allegations.
“You know, regarding my case, he would lie straight to the cameras,” Reade said, according to the Western Journal. “He was on, I think, the ‘Morning Joe’ show, and just lied flat-out.”
“And, you know, it’s frustrating to see, because it’s not just my case,” she continued. “Moving forward, I’m hoping for justice.”

Reade then dropped some news that Biden likely did not want to hear.
“I did reach out and say I wanted to go under oath — that I would testify in Congress. I have received a response. We are going to meet. And there is a possibility there will be an investigation into Joe Biden. And I will go under oath and I will testify,” she told Johnson.

Previously, Reade claimed that the alleged assault took place in Washington, D.C., in 1993.
The allegations were denied by Biden and several members of his staff, but Reade persisted and refused to back down from her initial claims, though she eventually dialed back her public efforts to hold him accountable under withering criticism regarding her credibility. But now that Republicans have taken control of the House, she has been pressing the party to open a formal probe.
“It would be a very different thing if I could testify under oath,” Reade said during an interview with the Daily Caller in December, adding she is willing to “provide whatever information [Congress] needed and [Congress] could ask me whatever questions they wanted.”
When she initially told her story, Reade accused Biden of penetrating her with his fingers after pinning her against a wall.
Biden staffers from the time did not recall any such incident being reported, Reade claimed that a formal inquiry will reveal they were telling a different story.
She said if they “had to go under oath, I think they would have to admit something very different.”
Reade also said that she dropped efforts to follow up on the initial assault claim she made at the time because of intimidation.
“I was 28 years old, it was scary to hear at the time. It was at the beginning of my political career, and it kind of shut me up,” Reade told the outlet.

More egregious and fraudulent prosecution by creepy Joe's DOJ, prosecuting Trump on phony charges, not doing same to creepy Joe for far worse crimes, suckers

Biden accuser Tara Reade sues FBI​

Link: https://www.rt.com/news/589401-reade-biden-sues-fbi/

The whistleblower says she was targeted for retaliation

Biden accuser Tara Reade sues FBI

© Tara Reade

Former US Senate aide Tara Reade, who has accused US President Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her while serving as a senator, filed a civil rights complaint against the FBI on Wednesday. Reade’s attorney says the federal government sought to intimidate and harass her during and after the 2020 election campaign.
In a complaint sent to the Office of the Inspector General of the US Department of Justice, Reade called for an investigation of FBI practices that “target Biden family whistleblowers for exercise of their First Amendment right to free speech,” according to a press release by Dr. Jonathan Levy, her London-based attorney.
Reade also requested copies of all information about her that the FBI may have obtained “through unconstitutional surveillance, search, and seizure tactics” and to have her FBI file expunged.
In a letter to the DOJ seen by RT, Levy described how the FBI – and, in particular, its Sacramento, California office – allegedly began an “operation” against Reade after April 2019 “in order to silence and surveil her and if possible falsely arrest her for criminal activities.”
At the time that the purported FBI probe began, Reade had just made public that Biden, then a US senator, had allegedly subjected her to a “violent sexual assault” on the Capitol grounds in 1993. Though she had reported the incident through the proper channels, her case was “suppressed by Congressional investigators to protect Senator Biden and the records sealed,” according to Levy.

Tara Reade: Biden accuser explains why she decided to flee the US and seek sanctuary in Russia
Read more
Tara Reade: Biden accuser explains why she decided to flee the US and seek sanctuary in Russia

Reade was not “an agent or associate” of former President Donald Trump, whom Biden challenged in the 2020 election, nor was she sponsored by any political organization or made any monetary demands of Biden, Levy noted. The attorney also pointed out that there was no indication of her involvement in any criminal activity.
According to the complaint, the FBI launched its operation “for the specific purpose of unlawfully intimidating, harassing, surveilling, and discrediting,” as well as potentially arresting Reade. Among those allegedly involved, Levy named Director Christopher Wray, Special Agent Michael Catalano, and NCA1 Supervisory Senior Resident Agent Andrew D. Forristel.
The lawsuit demands “an investigation of FBI practices” that led to a whistleblower becoming the target of a federal grand jury investigation and a criminal probe in California, “even after she requested FBI protection from death threats.” The DOJ IG was also asked to investigate the extent of the FBI’s alleged surveillance of Reade, including her “social media, communications and financial accounts,” and to provide copies of all the records thus obtained before they are expunged from her FBI dossier.
Reade has sought to protect her reputation by writing a book and starting a podcast. She has also contributed a number of articles to RT about the weaponization of sexual misconduct charges and whistleblower retaliation, among other subjects.
Earlier this year, fearing arrest for “an ominous menu of kangaroo-court offenses,” she sought political asylum in Russia while visiting Moscow.

Report: Biden DOJ Won't Change Biden for Mishandling Classified Documents​

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Feb. 06, 2024

Link: https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64285/
space.gif

Attorney_General_Merrick_Garland_DOJ-1546784.jpg
Special counsel Robert Hur, who was appointed by Biden-appointed Attorney General Merrick Garland, will not be charging President Biden for mishandling classified documents, according to the Washington Post.

Such charges are reserved only for Donald Trump.

From The Washington Post, "DOJ report on Biden classified documents coming soon; no criminal charges":
The Justice Department is preparing to release a special counsel report in coming days that is critical of President Biden and his aides for mishandling classified documents in Biden's private home and former office, but prosecutors do not plan to pursue criminal charges in the case.

The long-awaited decision by special counsel Robert K. Hur will probably roil the presidential contest as Republicans seek to paint Biden as a criminal — and as Donald Trump, the president's likely GOP rival for the White House, faces trial for allegedly keeping boxes of classified papers at his Florida home and obstructing officials' attempts to retrieve them.

[...] In recent weeks, the report has been reviewed by intelligence officials to navigate how much to reveal about the classified materials found in 2022 at Biden's Wilmington, Del., home and his former office, given that the report must be sent to Congress and released to the public. The documents in question dated to Biden's time as vice president during the Obama administration.
As a reminder, whereas Trump had the authority as president to declassify anything he wanted, Joe Biden as vice president did not.
Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed Hur in January 2023 after aides to Biden found the sensitive government materials. The discovery came as a separate special counsel was investigating Trump's alleged mishandling of classified documents -- an investigation that led to 40 federal criminal charges against Trump, including willful retention of national defense secrets and obstruction of justice.

Garland said at the time that special counsels were necessary because both Trump and Biden had indicated they would be running for president in 2024.

Biden was interviewed at the White House by Hur over a two-day period in early October -- even as his administration grappled with the outbreak of the Israel-Gaza war. Dozens of current and former Biden staffers, including Secretary of State Antony Blinken and former White House chief of staff Ron Klain, were interviewed as part of the investigation.

Some aides to the president have expressed frustration that Hur's investigation lingered on for months after the Biden interview. The aides spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly.
Indeed, Biden is the real victim here, folks! Trump is facing life in prison but Biden was mildly inconvenienced!

That said, one could imagine a scenario in which this document probe was used to pressure Biden behind-the-scenes to go along with the Gaza genocide, the same way the impeachment trial was used against Trump to pressure him to assassinate Iranian General Qassem Soleimani.

Looks a lot like corrupt creepy Joe admin and DOJ are going to let creepy Joe get by without charges--even though creepy Joe was not allowed possession of those classified documents while Trump WAS, as former Pres.

Biden Sexual Assault Victim Tara Reade Tells Tucker Carlson She is in Danger of Being Indicted by DOJ for Speaking Out Against Joe Biden (VIDEO)​

May 9, 2024 12:47 pm by CWR

Link: https://citizenwatchreport.com/bide...doj-for-speaking-out-against-joe-biden-video/

[see vid at site link, above]

Biden Accuser Tara Reade Promises to ‘Expose the Truth’ About FBI
Updated Feb 01, 2024 at 3:37 PM EST

A woman who accused President Joe Biden of sexual assault has sued the Department of Justice for $10 million in part to “expose the truth” about the so-called weaponization of U.S. government.

See also Megyn Kelly Goes Off on MSNBC/NBC for the Sanctimonious Behavior Over ‘Checkbook Journalism’ [VIDEO]

Tara Reade, who served as a Biden aide when he was a U.S. senator representing Delaware, has repeatedly claimed that she was sexually assaulted by Biden in 1993. During his 2020 presidential campaign, she filed a criminal complaint with the Washington Metropolitan Police Department, accusing him of pushing her against the wall in a Senate corridor and penetrating her with his fingers. Biden strongly denied the allegations by Reade, who last year was granted political asylum in the Russian Federation and still lives in Moscow.

In December, a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) inspector general was filed on her behalf, requesting an investigation into FBI practices that resulted in her First and Fourth Amendment rights being violated. The complaint never received a response, prompting this new tort lawsuit seeking damages for invasion of privacy, emotional distress and violation of state and federal constitutional rights.

“The FBI and DOJ has been weaponized by the Biden administration,” Reade told Newsweek via phone on Wednesday. “Instead of trying to get to the truth, and instead of helping me when I went to the FBI, I had death threats.

See also Biden leads Trump in NBC News national poll with all 5 candidates included. In NBC poll, Kennedy is hurting Trump’s numbers.

www.newsweek.com/biden-accuser-tara-reade-promises-expose-truth-about-fbi-1866051

Back