WI: White woman raped/murdered, nigger spins lies

Brewski

Registered
Don't expect this story to make national headlines!

WISN-TV Milwaukee (9/29/05): Stranger Charged In Murder Of South Milwaukee Woman

A Milwaukee man was charged Wednesday in the death of a 21-year-old South Milwaukee woman whose body was discovered at a recycling plant earlier this month.

"She was an outgoing, well-loved (person). She lived her life to the fullest, every day," Christine Hemphill's mother, Hedveka Fultz, said.

"Stranger" subject to negro violence, Christine Hemphill
5036288_240X180.jpg

Now, Christine Hemphill's two little boys will grow up without a mot

her.

"If I have anything to say about it, they'll know her. I'll show her pictures and talk about her all the time. They'll know her," Fultz said.

Pol
ice said the man accused of stabbing and strangling her, Timothy Berthold, 21, had never seen Hemphill before.

Feral coon, Timothy Berthold
5033065_240X180.jpg

According to the criminal complaint, Berthold told police he spotted Hemphill at a bus stop near her job. They struck up a conversation. He said they rode two buses together before they both got off and walked behind a car store in Cudahy.

Jewsmedia: "Uh huh.. uh huh.. how marvelous, please do go on Mister Berthold!"

In the complaint, Berthold said they had sex before "he heard a voice tell him to stab Christine Hemphill."

"He stated he t
hen
took out a knife from his jogging pants... and he stabbed her on her right side," according to the complaint.

Berthold told police he stabbed her repeatedly.

"Christine Hemphill then fell down in front of the Dumpster and that is when he began choking her," it said in the compl
aint.

Berthold said he told police he threw Hemphill in a Dumpster, took her cell phone and left. Her body turned up in a recycling plant two days later.

"He's a sick person. I'd like to strangle him myself," Fultz said.

You're not the only one, Mrs. Fultz! :angry:

------------------------

Mugshot from JSOnline (9/28/05):
<a href='http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/sep05/359359
.asp'
target='_blank'>Man says voice told him to kill woman</a>

Filthy mud-man, Timothy J. Berthold
stab092905-125.jpg

------------------------

I have just one thing to say about this nigger - who claims that this white mother of two, whom he'd only just "met at a bus stop", consentually and spontaneously chose to have sex with his flea-bitten black hide behind a car dealership in broad daylight:

LIAR!!!

Hanging this nigger would be a waste of good rope.

So, this white girl says, "come on you sexy simian beast, you. Let's go over behind the store and have sex." They do, and then the nigger suddenly hears voices telling him to stab her.

You know, a thing that gets on my nerves almost as much as reading about nigger violence is reading their pathetic attempts at alabis. Niggers have no imagination, so they are the worst liars on the planet.

Back