Woman accuses Walmart of ‘racism’ after she’s restrained for throwing food at cop, telling him to ‘drag me the f–k out’

The Bobster

Senior News Editor since 2004

Woman accuses Walmart of ‘racism’ after she’s restrained for throwing food at cop, telling him to ‘drag me the f–k out’​

By
Alyssa Guzman

Published Oct. 5, 2023, 5:13 p.m. ET

A woman accused Walmart of racism after lobbing food at a state trooper who then restrained her in a New York suburban outlet while she bellowed, “drag me the f–k out.”
In a startling video, the woman — whom police said was suffering from a possible “mental health issue” — is seen screaming at the officer while sitting on a motorized scooter inside a Westchester County store around 6:30 p.m. Monday.
It’s unclear why police were called, but the altercation broke out in a checkout line — and the woman appeared to have an array of fresh produce on the belt, a video posted to Reddit showed.
As the officer turns to talk to someone off-camera, the woman stands up from her seat and begins picking up her items — including what appears to be a bottle of pop and a bag of chips — and launching them at the cop.
pictured are a woman and a cop in the checkout line. 6
The woman was seen screaming at a state trooper while sitting on a motorized scooter in a Westchester County, New York store on Oct. 2.Twitter
The cop is seen sitting on the woman. 6
It is unclear why the police were called on the woman, but the altercation took place in one of the checkout lines.Twitter
She’s then is seen focusing the tirade at an array of candy and small items at the checkout lane, destroying the display as she backtracks down the aisle.
The officer follows her and eventually moves to grab her, with the woman hitting him in the face. The pair grapple with each other as the cop tries to get a tight enough grip on her to restrain her. In the process, the woman tears down a Skittles and magazine display as both the woman and cop fall to the floor.
During the commotion, the woman loses a shoe and begins to kick at the officer while repeatedly yelling: “F–kin white trash.”
“Take me to jail,” she screams at one point.
The cop is seen trying to restrain the woman 6
In the commotion, the woman loses a shoe and begins to kick at the officer as she repeatedly yells: “F–kin white trash.” She later screams: “Take me to jail.” Twitter
The cop is seen trying to restrain the woman, sitting on her 6
The pair grapple with each other as the man tries to get a tight enough grip on her to restrain her. In the process, the woman tears down a Skittles and magazine display as the two fall to the floor. Twitter
The officer — sitting on top of the woman — handcuffs her, triggering an accusation of alleged racism.
“Walmart is racist,” she screams in front of a large crowd of shoppers. “Walmart is f–king racist!’
In a separate video posted to TikTok, the woman is seen sitting on the floor while the officer holds onto her arm. She repeatedly tells the him, “Look what you did to me, you accused me,” while trying to twist her hands out of the cuffs. She eventually asks the officer to take her to the hospital. Instead, she is asked to go outside.
the woman is pictured near the officer 6
As the officer turns to talk to someone off-camera, the woman stands up from her seat and begins picking up her items, including what appears to be a bottle of pop and a bag of chips, and launching it at the officer. Twitter
the officer is seen with the woman 6
“Walmart is racist,” she screams loudly in front of a large crowd of shoppers. “Walmart is f–king racist!’ Twitter

“I can’t go outside, I can’t go outside,” she repeatedly says while rolling around on the floor. “I can’t go without the stuff, I paid for it.”

It is unclear if the woman was arrested, but New York State Police said the woman may have been suffering a “mental health issue,” according to The National Desk.

The Post has reached out to Walmart for comment.

Back