Woman almost crashes car after Nazi flag spotted on 2nd rural property in Alberta then cries to jews

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmo...ed-on-2nd-rural-property-in-alberta-1.6023068

Criminal complaint filed after Nazi flag spotted on 2nd rural property in Alberta

RCMP say homeowner refused to take down Nazi and Confederate flags
Posted: May 11, 2021 8:25 PM MT

flags.jpg

A woman living in central Alberta says she nearly crashed her vehicle when she saw a Nazi flag and Confederate flag flying side-by-side at a rural property. :D

For at least the past five years, a rural property owner who lives outside of Breton, southwest of Edmonton in Brazeau County, has displayed a Confederate flag at the entrance. On May 1, the owner added a Hitler Youth Nazi flag on the other side of his driveway.

When a neighbour drove past his property on May 9, she said she couldn't believe her eyes, so she took a photo.

CBC News has agreed to protect her identity for personal safety reasons.

"I nearly drove off the road," she said. "It shocked me because that's not the community. That's why I lost my biscuit:confused::confused: and started contacting people."

She said she called the local RCMP detachment, Brazeau County and the Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies (FSWC) in Toronto.

Back