Woman sexually abused during flight by sandnigger passenger who said she ‘enjoyed it’: suit

The Bobster

Senior News Editor since 2004
http://nypost.com/2015/10/27/woman-...ht-by-passenger-who-said-she-enjoyed-it-suit/

Woman sexually abused during flight by passenger who said she ‘enjoyed it’: suit
By Selim Algar
October 27, 2015 | 2:28pm

A woman flying from Dubai to JFK Airport this week was sexually abused by another passenger after she took medication to help her sleep — and he later told flight attendants that she had “enjoyed it,” according to a disturbing Brooklyn federal court complaint.

The victim told authorities that she was seated next to Nadeem Quraishi on a flight into Queens on Monday and that she fell asleep after taking anti-anxiety medication, according to court papers.

When she awoke, Qureishi allegedly asked her “whether she had a good nap,” according to the complaint.

The horrified victim said she realized that she was slathered with lotion on her chest, thighs and crotch and that the hand lotion she had placed in the seat pocket in front of her was missing, papers state.

The stunned woman then began walking to the bathroom and felt a pain in her groin area, according to the complaint.

She discovered that her underwear had been shifted and that she had been penetrated with the lotion :eek:, papers state.

After returning to her seat, the woman asked Qureishi about her lotion and he handed it over to her, papers state.

The alleged victim told flight attendants about the incident and they confronted Qureishi, according to court papers.

“The defendant also told the flight attendants that she needed it, and that the passenger enjoyed it because she did not resist it :rolleyes:,” according to the complaint.

Flight personnel told law enforcement authorities that the woman was trembling and crying after the incident.

Quraishi was arrested at JFK and “admitted to inappropriately touching the passenger, that he knew it was wrong, but he did not specify how he touched the passenger,” papers state.

Qureishi was released on $50,000 bond and will reappear at a later date.

http://nypost.com/2015/12/01/man-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-woman-on-flight-pleads-not-guilty/

Man accused of sexually assaulting woman on flight pleads not guilty
By Priscilla DeGregory and Bob Fredericks
December 1, 2015 | 1:30am

151027_yang_nyp_bk_fed___airplane_groper_1.jpg

Nadeem Quraishi
Photo: Stephen Yang

The Staten Island jet passenger who allegedly groped a woman on a flight from Dubai to JFK Airport pleaded not guilty Monday.

Nadeem Quraishi, 42, stood expressionless as his lawyer entered the plea.

He is accused of slathering hand lotion on the woman’s chest, thighs and groin while she was passed out on anti-anxiety meds.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/19/pervy-...was-conscious-when-he-allegedly-molested-her/

Pervy passenger says woman was ‘conscious’ when he allegedly molested her
By Lia Eustachewich
April 19, 2016 | 8:04pm

04182016-nadeem_uar4703.jpg

Nadeem Mehmood Quraishi leaves Federal Court.
Photo: R. Umar Abbasi

The Staten Island creep who allegedly used lotion to molest a woman during a 14-hour flight to JFK as she was zonked out on Xanax admitted the vile act in a video played Tuesday for Brooklyn federal court jurors.

In the roughly 25-minute recording, taken on Oct. 26, 2015, just after the sick incident, Nadeem Quraishi tells cops that victim Stephanie was “conscious” – and that he went into a “hallucination” — when he groped her privates with her Nivea lotion.

“First thing … I remember is that she said, you used my lotion. And I think I said, yes I used your lotion. I think that’s when she came back from the bathroom. She was sleeping and I was —
I wasn’t sleeping,” Quraishi said in a heavy Pakistani accent.

“But as for, um, my time spent with her — the touching part — was like she didn’t object or she didn’t react.”

But when NYPD Det. Christopher Caruso grilled Quraishi about what he did, he admitted, “No, it’s very wrong. It shouldn’t have happened. I’m very sorry about it.”

Stephanie, 25, was conked out on the international Air Emirates flight from Dubai when Quraishi moved his seat next to hers and fondled her underneath her maxi dress.

Tears streamed down the pretty brunette’s cheeks as the video played on the second day of the trial.

Quraishi, 43, told cops he wanted to apologize to the woman – but also wanted to keep the alleged assault quiet.

“Being a part of my religion and culture, a woman’s respect — it shouldn’t be discussed in public. Even if something had happened, it should stay as hidden as possible, so it shouldn’t be in public,” he said on the recording.

During summations, defense attorney Jin Ping Lee tried to convince jurors that the evidence in the case doesn’t add up to the charges Quraishi faces.

“Listen to the testimony, examine the testimony,” Lee said. “And put together, I submit to you that this is far from proof beyond a reasonable doubt.”

But prosecutor Nomi Berenson said Quraishi’s own words did him in. He allegedly admitted to the assault to two flight attendants — as well as police once he landed.

“He does not deny that his conduct was inappropriate,” Berenson told the jury panel of nine men and five women.

Deliberations will begin Wednesday morning.

Quraishi faces up to a year in prison and deportation, if convicted.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/20/creep-found-guilty-of-groping-sleeping-woman-on-plane/

Creep found guilty of sexually assaulting sleeping woman on plane
By Lia Eustachewich
April 20, 2016 | 1:46pm

04182016-nadeem_rua2508.jpg

Nadeem Mehmood Quraishi leaves Brooklyn Federal Court April 20th.
Photo: R Umar Abbasi

It took a Brooklyn jury two hours Wednesday to convict a Staten Island perv of slathering a woman with lotion and molesting her as she slept aboard a 14-hour flight into Kennedy Airport.

Nadeem Quraishi, who is Pakistani, faces 10 to 16 months in prison and deportation for using victim Stephanie’s own Nivea lotion to grope her last October on an Air Emirates flight from Dubai to JFK.

Quraishi, 43, showed no emotion as jury foreperson announced he was guilty of both counts against him – sexual abuse and assault.

Stephanie, who bravely faced her assaulter each day in Brooklyn federal court during the three-day trial and testified against him, wept tears of joy with her family.

Outside the courtroom, the 25-year-old said she was “happy” with the verdict — and said Quraishi’s videotaped confession to cops did him in.

“It didn’t make sense to me. It was condemning to him, I think. He really couldn’t hide anything at that point,” she said about the recording, which she watched Tuesday for the first time.

Stephanie testified that she was asleep during the assault but woke up with her private parts doused in lotion underneath her floor-length maxi dress.

“I’m not denying the fact that … my behavior was inappropriate,” Quraishi admitted to cops shortly after the plane landed that day.

Asked whether she had a message for her assaulter, she only said, “It’s pretty much karma for him at this point.”

“Mentally, I can move on now,” she added.

Stephanie’s civil lawsuit against Emirates is pending.

Quraishi and his lawyers had no comment.

He’ll be sentenced Aug. 12.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/12/perv-w...eeping-woman-on-plane-gets-2-years-in-prison/

Perv who sexually assaulted sleeping woman on plane gets 2 years in prison
By Lia Eustachewich
August 12, 2016 | 1:26pm

04182016-nadeem_rua2508.jpg

Nadeem Mehmood Quraishi leaves Brooklyn federal court April 20. Photo: R Umar Abbasi

The Staten Island creep who slathered a woman with lotion and sexually assaulted her during a trans-Atlantic flight will spend the next two years in prison, as his victim recounted Friday feeling “paranoid” every time she boards a plane.

Nadeem Quraishi was convicted by a Brooklyn federal court jury in April of using victim Stephanie’s Nivea lotion to grope her on a 14-hour Air Emirates flight from Dubai to JFK last year while she was conked out on Xanex.

Stephanie, who testified at his trial, was not in court Friday, but prosecutor Nomi Berenson read her letter out loud.

“I am paranoid about falling asleep when I fly — or I try not to fly at all,” she wrote. “Every time I am in a store and see the Nivea or Caudalie lotions or brands, I think of the incident. Every time I see anything relating to the Emirates name, I tense up.”

Judge Carol Amon sentenced Quraishi, 43, to the maximum 24-month term and slammed him for not showing an ounce of guilt for the “truly nightmarish experience.” :D

“Despite the victim’s compelling testimony, his own admission to flight attendants that he touched the victim’s private parts and the jury’s verdict, he’s shown absolutely no remorse at all for his conduct,” the judge said. “There is a question about whether [the term is] sufficient but it certainly is not greater than necessary.”

At trial, Stephanie testified that Quraishi told her, “I love you, you’re so pretty” as he molested her — words she says she’ll never forget. He admitted to the sick act to flight attendants and cops in a videotaped confession.

“If someone says, ‘You’re so pretty,’ I have to take a moment to myself and step back. Those words whispered in my ear by the defendant will truly forever haunt me,” she wrote.

Quraishi continues to blame the attack on a manic, bipolar episode and other psychiatric issues :rolleyes:, according to his lawyer.

“This was an aberration,” attorney Mark Macron said Friday.

Amon said those arguments weren’t persuasive.

Quraishi, a married dad of three, is free on $50,000 bail and will have to surrender by Sept. 23. He faces deportation to his native Pakistan.

The pervert will also have to pay restitution for Stephanie’s therapy sessions in an amount to be determined at a hearing next week.

Back