Woman stabs brother over pork chop

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
Woman Accused Of Stabbing Relatives After Fight Over Pork
(link expired - ed.)

[SIZE=+1]Woman accused of stabbing brother, son after arguing over pork chops[/SIZE]

MONROE, La. -- A Monroe woman accused of stabbing her 15-year-old brother and 12-year-old son after an argument over pork chops is being held at the Ouachita Correctional Center in lieu of $15,000 bond.

Tammie Peter, 31, was arrested early Monday on aggravated battery and aggravated second-degree battery charges.

Sheriff's deputies said the incident began Sunday after Peter returned home with her boyfriend and dis
covered that her brother, who lives with her, had cooked two pork chops for himself and no one else.

Peter allegedly took one of the chops and threw it at the teenager, causing the argument to turn physical. She then allegedly picked up a knife while arguing with him.

Authorities said Peter's boyfriend and her son pinned her arms against the wall and the boyfriend took the knife and told the 15-year-old to leave.

A few minutes later, the fight began again when Peter apparently retrieved another knife. Investigators said when the 12-year-old tried to stop his mother and uncle from fighting, he was stabbed in his left shoulder.

Peter allegedly then went to the porch and stabbed her brother in the chest. The 15-year-old was listed in critical condition at LSU Health Sciences Center in Monroe.

The 12-year-old was treated and released from a local hospital.

In my career as a TNB reporter I've posted five or six articles about niggers fighting over food. Such article
s are rare, but not exceedingly so. In those previous articles, the names and or photos gave it away. I've never read any articles about whites fighting over food. Therefore, I'm going with negritude on this one.

T.N.B.

Hey Tyrone,

I was just getting ready to post this article, nice job. No pics of course but I would bet negritude and give 5-1 odds if someone wants to bet white on this one. It has nigger written all over it. Talk to you soon.

Gman

Yes, fighting over pork chops, ribs and chickens is a proud african tradition. A cultural treasure brought to our shores by our countries most esteemed group.

However, these Louisiana jigaboos fail to follow through. The victor is supposed to eat the vanquished.

Yummmmm yummmmmm ' bone sucking good!

(NNN reader link) - (negritude confirmed)

Two Boys Stabbed In Pork Chop Dispute (with image)

Cops: Louisiana woman knifed son, brother in meat beef

DECEMBER 21--Meet Tammie Josette Peter. The Louisiana woman, 31, allegedly stabbed her 12-year-old son and 15-year-old brother after discovering that the older boy was cooking pork chops for himself. According to the below report prepared by Ouachita Parish sheriff's deputies, Peter went nuts after returning to her Monroe home late Sunday evening and seeing her sibling "cooking two pork chops for himself and none for anyone else." After throwing one chop at the boy, the "altercation turned physical," with Peter stabbing her son in the sho

ulder when he tried to keep her from arguing with the older child (the boy received
stitches at an area hospital). The older boy wasn't so lucky. As Peter's boyfriend was preparing to take the 15-year-old somewhere else to spend the night, the woman allegedly stabbed her brother in the chest (the boy is hospitalized in critical condition). Peter, locked up in the Ouachita Correctional Center in lieu of $15,000 bond, has been charged with two counts of aggravated battery. This is the second pork-related story out of Ouachita Parish in the last few months. (2 pages)

Whew! For a moment there, I thought I was losing my touch.

T.N.B.

This was almost as good as the fight over the big tub of butter.

It's more fun when the niggers fight WITH food. If this was a true chimp-out, there would have been hot grease a-flyin' and the victim would have been stabbed with a rib-bone. :D

Which proves again that Adam was White.

Yep.. the niggers woulda been bitching over the missing rib.

Hmm.. anyone ever make this into a joke? :D

IFN DEY BE USE THE BONE TO BE KILIN WIT . THENS DEY CAN EATS THE EBIDENCE BEFOR DEM CRACKER POLICES GETS THERE AXIN WHAT BE HAPPEIN.

More news of negroes fighting with food HERE.

Fugitive in Los Angeles hot oil assault arrested in Las Vegas

A fugitive accused of badly burning a man by dumping hot oil on him during a family fish fry in Los Angeles has arrested in Las Vegas.

Police say Myles Gregory Westbrooks is being held at the Clark County jail on a million dollars bail pending extradition to California.

Westbrooks was arrested last week on a warrant charge of aggravated mayhem in the October 22nd burning.

Authorities say Westbrooks argued with the victim before pushing him to the ground and tipping a five-gallon pot of hot oil on him.

The victim received second- and third-degree burns and was hospitalized for more than a month.

-----------------

Five gallons
r
of hot grease! That's one extra-crispy nigger!

In reflecting on this story, I realize I used to get mad when my mom would gobble down all the leftovers yet I never considered stabbing her.

Maybe the fact that I'm White has something to do with it. ;)

Back