Worst President?

Whitebear

Publisher/Editor-in-chief
[Commentary submitted by NNN forum member
and guest columnist Ed Toner to the Editor of New Nation News]

Dear Editor,

Regarding the letter which accused Pres. Bush as being our worst President, as far as I'm concerned it's a tie; they all stink to high heaven, since Teddy Roosevelt.

Bush should NOT have gone to war with Iraq or Afghanistan as far as I'm concerned. He's no better than Clinton, but at least Clinton left a budget surplus, whereas this idiot is building up the largest deficit in history.

After 911, I like most Americans, waited patiently for rev
nge. What happened? We attacked and invaded Afghanistan! Why? They had nothing to do with 911. Then it was on to Iraq. Why? Weapons of Mass Destruction! Even if they had them, which we knew they did

n&#
9;t, how could they harm the USA?

The attackers, in case Joe
Sixpack and Sally Soccer-mom really care, were 15 men from Saudi Arabia, 3 from the United Arab Republic, and one Egyptian. Got that? No Afghans, no Iraqi's. Why?

How about OIL, lots of it? And pipelines? And Heroin?

images

Afghanistan lies geographically on the route of a planned pipeline from the Yukos Caucasian oil fields, to the seaport of Gwadar on the Arabian Sea. As more details surface, it becomes obvious that this savage incursion into Afghan territory has less to do with accused terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden and more to do with Washington's plans
for oil and political hegemony in the Caspian region.

The Taliban became the fly in the ointment when they refused to allow the construction of a pipeline from the Caucus oil fields in Russia
thro
ugh Afghan
istan, after Pakistan had approved of it. This came to light in Houston at a conference held for this endeavor on Dec.
7th 1997. Unocal invited a Taliban contingency to visit them in Houston, Texas, housed them in five-star hotels, and dined them at the home of a Unocal VP.
images

Hamid Karzai, an old friend of the Bush family, represented Unocal. I think it is no coincidence that Karzai was appointed by Bush to Govern Afghanistan. At this conference, the Taliban also announced that henceforth, the cultivation of poppies for the drug trade was forbidden. Bad Taliban! Before the ban, Afghanistan was the number
one supplier.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:fD-ifvk05JMJ:www.bbc.co.uk/greek/images/030815_Mikhail_Khodorkovsky_yukos150.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image'
/>
Gu
ess who owns the
oil companies in those fields? None other than billionaire Mikhail Khodorkovsky of YUKOS Oil Co., held on fraud, forgery, and other charges. YUKOS became huge w
hen it acquired Sibnet Oil, chaired by Roman Abramovich, another member of the "Russian Mafia".

On to Iraq. Hussein never did a thing to harm the USA, except to switch to the EU for it's trading currency when the dollar slipped. This was his downfall. Also, he sat on the #2 oil reserve in the world, and poor little Israel had none. Something had to change.

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:yk0pl2P0MJQJ:home.comcast.net/~j.tavares/gas-prices.jpg
We American's are experiencing a dramatic increase in the price of gasoline, but very few understand
the reasons behind it. Actually, it's quite simple. In "retaliation" for 911, which Iraq had nothing to do with, we invaded and conquered Iraq, shutting down the productio
n of Iraq&#3
9;s oil, the second lar
gest source of oil in the world. The laws of supply and demand took over.

Without their knowledge or consent, American and other "Coalition" troops, and countless Iraqi citizens were sacrificed for Israel. As the fresh-faced
youngsters took up their positions for the fight, most did so believing that this was a heroic western effort to rid the world of "Weapons of Mass Destruction". A cynical minority nodded sagely, muttering under their breath that America really wanted to steal Iraq's oil reserves. I am one of those cynics.

The war was dictated by Bush's "Neo-Cons" who are mostly Zionist J*ws, and saw the re-opening of the Kirkuk-Haifa pipeline route. Now they are planning to steal 1,825 million barrels of Iraqi oil per annum. Takin
g a nominal price of US $25.00 per barrel , the Israelis stand to make a cool US $45,625,000,000.00 each year - that's over 45 1/2 Billion dollars a year or &#036
;125 million eac
h day. A new map has been drawn
, and Haifa harbor will become the "New Rotterdam".

images

Uncle Sam doesn't get the oil, but Uncle Sharon gets all of it, and so far, the Sharon Oil
Festival has only killed about 520 U.S. soldiers and cost $240 Billion in U.S. taxes. The cost of building this pipeline will be in the billions of course, and you can be sure that Halliburton, Root, etc. will get the lions share of it.

The details are spelled out in a few stories leaked to the public under the title of "Operation Shekhinah a.k.a. Operation Iraqi Freedom." One actually appeared in the Wall Street Journal and The Newark Star Ledge
r. Most Americans who want the full details must use the Internet to find it. Those of you who have a computer, can find it in http://www.nogw.com/warforisrael.
html</a> and those who have no computer should get one before the Internet disappears.

For publication,
[OK to post contact information verified by NNN Editor]

Edward Toner LCDR USNR Ret.
481B Jason Place
Brick NJ 08724.
732-840-4203.
captained@comcast.net

h
ttp://moregleny.com/captainedcartoon.gif

[Some reference links added by the NNN Editor:
note: views of columnist not necessarily those of NNN and vice versa, :tongue: <b
r> but hopefully will be of interest to many NNN readers and perhaps stimulate discussion on the topic.]

Ref: <a href='http://www.aeronautics.ru/archive/
vif2_project/taliban_af.
htm]"The Taliban Air
Force" - with large map and pictures[/url]

Ref:Chairman Hamid Karzai's visit to Washington D.C.January 27-29, 2002

Ref: 'An opposing view?'
The Empire Isn't In Afghanistan For The Oil! - By Jared Israel [Posted 17 May 2002]
No, "just for the hell of it". - Whitebear

9/11 was perpetrated by Osama bin Bush, not George W. Laden (formerly Osama bin Laden!) It was the zionist pig J**s, not the arabs that destroyed (demolated) the twin towers. It is said that two seismic events occurred right when the towers each blew up. According to the research, the seismic events could have been micronukes...most likely of Israeli design and make! :eek:

The whole story of 911 is full of mysteries. I'm a retired TWA/AA Captain, and I flew the B-767. It is a very complicated aircraft, with a new, radical "Glass Cockpit" concept. It took me at least a week in a simulator to be comfortable flying it.

Now, Osama bin Laden's videotaped "confession" contains the following:
"In a virtual confession, bin Laden acknowledges that
he knew several days in advance that the attacks
would occur on Sept. 11. He also says that while the
19 hijackers knew that they would be part of a
"martyrdom" operation, most did not know th
details
until shortly before they boarded the airplanes.

"The brothers, who conducted the operation, all they
knew was that the

y h
ve a martyrdom operation and
we asked each of them to go t
o America but they
didn't know anything about the operation, not even one
letter," bin Laden says. "But they were trained and we
did not reveal the operation to them until they are there
and just before they boarded the planes."

Notice this last sentence - ""But they were trained and we
did not reveal the operation to them until they are there
and just before they boarded the planes."

So, let's see if I have this straight. 18 Arabs, 4 of whom had some flight training, were told they were to be sent on suicide missions. They had no d
etails UNTIL THEY ENTERED THE TERMINALS.

In the past, I had discounted the theory put forth by many that somehow, the
planes had been taken over electronically from somewhere on the ground
, an
d
flown
remotely to their targets. I still reject this, but as they say, WTF
was it?

I'm an old pilot. I have amassed 20,000 hours ov
er 34 years in my lifetime.
Three of those years was instructing student Naval Aviators in Beechcraft
T-34's at NAAS Saufley Field.

Now, these boys were the cream of the crop. They were hand picked from
thousands of applicants. It was a lot of fun, and a very satisfying 3 years.

I took them from Primary, right through acrobatics, in 3 tough stages. The
T-34 was a trainer, easy to fly, no need to rely on instruments, it was a
seat of the pants, look over the nose type of flying. It took about 15 hours
of intense instruction just to get these men safe for solo, where they would
take off in a familiar aircraft from a familiar
airport, fly around for an
our or so in a familiar area, then come back and land at Saufley. They get
their neckties snipped, hand me a bottle of John Jamieson Irish Whiskey,
then
come ove
r to my place wher
e we would get drunk together. (Not bad
duty.)

Now, supposedly at leat 4 of these 19 managed to fly the most sophisticated
airliners in the world.
They had minimum training in light planes, taught by
civilian instructor pilots. None did well. Most of the instructors, when
questioned about their students had nothing but disparaging remarks about
thier ablity.

They supposedly managed to board 4 aircraft, passing security with
boxcutters on them somewhere, overpower a plane load of passengers, break
into the cockpits, slay the pilots, take the controls, determine their
position visually, then take up a heading for the WTC or Pentagon. Where do
we get such men? Not from the sands of Arabia, says I.

Then they let down from altitude, pick up their
targets, and fly quite
expertly into the buildings. One even made a very nice circling approach
instead of going straight in.

I find this VERY hard to believe.

The worst President? Why, the k*ke LBJ by a mile. Just look at what legislation the bastard pushed through: The Civil Rights Act of 1964 and The Immigration Act of 1965. He greatly expanded social programs and the Vietnam War. He bugged the White House and had J. Edgar spy on his political enemies and create a daily newspaper containing his findings. When he was first elected to public office, he was so poor he had to buy a bus ticket to get to Washington, but by the time he left, he owned every TV and radio station in the state of Texas.

I agree Bobster, LBJ the J*w right after FDR

And Lincoln.

Also tho not as knnown is what Eisenhower,

another J*w did to USA

A exccellent read is available from

JBS American Opinion Bookstore title

"The Politician"

a step by step guide of Eisenhowers rise

thru J*w influence to commander of allied forces

when he was nothig but a drunk and all his orders and speeches

were given to him,

how he repeatedly made pronouncem,ents to pacify

other nations and make Americans think we were

generous and flexible in our treatment of others

and twpo or three weeks later whate
er he had

speechified on was quietly turned around to make USA look like

traitor and betrayer.

Repeatedly.

CONSTANT HIGH TREASON !

Quite a book.

John Birc

Society bookstore.

Barbarian Joo King FDR stole our gold at gunpoint, bamboozled us with his damned "Fireside Chats" and "New Deal", took away our property rights, made sure the politician-made Depression kept on going, destroyed lots of perfectly good pork and potatoes rather than give them to the needy or let the free market do its thing. He led us into World War II with the invited and provoked Pearl Harbor attack of the Japs and he caused artificial shortages in everything including food!

He had the makers of mason jars [at possible penalty of death via treason?] sabotage the lids by not making enough rubber to adequately seal the jars...so whatever people put up for storage f
om their "Victory Gardens" quickly rotted due to the faulty seals. He also instigated FERA, which has slowly turned into FEMA! He had thousands of tons of perfectly good sugar dumped into
r
the
Pacific ocean during WW II to create an artif
icial shortage and to continue his false and lying bastard rationing system! In short, he was one of the worst Kings...er "presidents" of all time!

1776-1865 Republic of America and the Confederacy: Presidents-Washington
to Davis. :D

1865-1933 American Empire: Emperors-Lincoon to Hoover. :(

1933-Now Barbarian Kingdom of Amerikwa: Barbarian Kings-FDR to Usama bin Bush and beyond! :angry: :ph34r: :angry:

Back