11 y.o. killed by 14 y.o cousin,dumped in trash

Hellcat

Registered
Boy Charged in Death of 11-Year-Old

By Richard Fausset, Times Staff Writer

Los Angeles County prosecutors filed one count of murder Tuesday against the 14-year-old South Los Angeles boy suspected of fatally shooting his 11-year-old cousin and dumping his body in the trash.

Although the case was filed in Juvenile Court, prosecutors filed a motion arguing that the boy should be tried as an adult, said Jane Robison, a spokeswoman for the district attorney.

Prosecutors could have filed adult charges against the boy in Superior Court. "However," Robison said Tuesday, "we think it's appropriate for a court to make that determination.
quot;

The charge comes with a special allegation of intentionally using a firearm to cause death or great bodily injury.

If found guilty in Juvenile Court, the boy could remain incarcerated u
nti
age 25. If found guilty as an adult, he could face 50 years to lif
e in prison, Robison said.

Police arrested the boy late Sunday for the weekend shooting death of sixth-grader Bryan Lockley.

The suspect, whose name was not released because he is a minor, is being held in custody without bail.

He is set to be arraigned today in the Kenyon Juvenile Justice Center in Los Angeles.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-br...ines-california

You know, it's funny, but when I first started doing nignews, it only took only a couple of months before I could pick out a TNB story, even when there is no name or picture of the perp, with 99.8% accuracy. Many times I can just read the headline and know it's TNB. What be up wif dat?

I'd say i'm about 98-99% accurate. It took about a month and then I could pick out the TNB. I think we're accurate because nig crimes are usually more savage or outrageous. In a short time you learn how they tend to do things. It's like when you go to the zoo, you know that monkies and lions are 2 different animals and will behave differently. You know the monkey will pick its' ass, sling sh*t and screw anything that moves while the lion is much more graceful and dignified. 2 different animals, 2 different behaviors. It becomes predictable.

I'd say i'm about 98-99% accurate. It took about a month and then I could pick out the TNB. I think we're accurate because nig crimes are usually more savage or outragious.

That's the key, if the news article is about a senseless and or brutal murder or rape, you gots yo TNB rite dere.

T.N.B.

2197945_SS.jpg

Photo from front page of WLBT

Woman, 92, Robbed and Beaten

An elderly Jackson woman is hospitalized after being attacked in her home. It happened just two blocks from the state capitol Thursday morning. The victim, 92-year-old Melcenia Bell, was found lying just inside her front door at 827 Dreyfus Street.

Not only was news that their elderly neighbor was attacked in her home a surprise to many residents here but it was depressing for many of all ages. Some sat for hours in front of the home of the caring woman they called "Ma Bell," wondering who could have done this to her.

It was a Meals on Wheels worker deliving lunch who found Melcenia Bell collapsed just beyond her front door.

"(The worker) pushed the door open and seen her lying in a pool of blood where somebody had gashed her head open and stuck something in her neck and lit her hip open," said neighbor Myrtis Turner.

"She was apparently struck in the head with some type of object we believe to be an axe as well as possibly a screwdriver in her neck," said Jackson police spokesman Robert Graham.

Investigators left the Bell home carrying numerous bags of evidence, one with the long handle of an axe sticking through the top.

Neighbors say Bell was always friendly, caring and generous.

"Her house was entered sometime during a portion of the morning," Graham said. "The front door was left open. That was just her nature to leave it open. Someone came in with the pretense of robbing the complainant."

Right next to Mrs. Bell's home is what some residents call a crack house. It's where drug addicts come to get high and throw the things they collect -- drug addicts who are always looking for money.

Neighbors blame squatters in the abandoned homes for bringing more vagrants, drugs and now the beating of an elderly resident to their neighborhood.

"They're in and out all night day and night," Turner said. "I can look out my window and see him. I wish they'd push it down."

Bell lived in the home with her son and spent most of the time sitting on her front porch. She lived there nearly all her life.

"That lady she didn't bother nobody --just sit on her porch," Turner says. "I come up and talked to her. (Another) lady come and talk to her. She didn't bother nobody. If they were going to rob her they should have just pushed her over and took her money and went about their business like they usually do.

***Mo***

Woman, 92, cut, beaten, stabbed

Melcenia Bell has made a habit of leaving her front door open each morning, so the Meals-on-Wheels man can come in and deliver her lunch, friends said.

But somebody beat the delivery man to the door Thursday morning, went inside and brutally assaulted the 92-year-old woman, police said.

The delivery man stopped short of entering Bell's home when he heard her moaning for help about 10:20 a.m., said Myrtis Turner, a neighbor whom the delivery man contacted.

Turner said she went inside the Dreyfus Street house and found Bell lying in a pool of blood in the front room. Bell had been beaten with a small mallet, cut on the hip with an ax and stabbed in the neck, said Jackson Police Department spokesman Robert Graham.

Bell was listed in critical condition Thursday evening at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, said Thyrie Bland, a hospital spokesman.

Mary Ann Dixon, 28, of 223 McTyere Ave., charged with possession of crack cocaine and paraphernalia, was being questioned about the attack Thursday night, Graham said.

Bell lives at the house with her son, Keith Bell, who was at work at the time, a co-worker said. Keith Bell could not be reached for comment.

"They didn't have to brutalize her like that," Turner said. "She wasn't in any kind of condition to be fighting back."

Drug abuse has driven crime around Dreyfus Street --just blocks from Jackson's downtown --and caused many residents to fear venturing too far from their front porches, Turner said.

A vacant house next to Bell's has been a haven for drug users and prostitutes, Turner said. Inside the house Tuesday were sliced beer cans with burned bottoms --a sign they likely were used for smoking crack cocaine --more than 10 lighters, a mattress, piles of clothes, beer bottles and a stomach-turning stench.

Three of the nine homes on Dreyfus Street are boarded, but the back door of the house next to Bell's was open Thursday. At the corner, along Monument Drive, rows of abandoned houses blight the neighborhood.

"Every time they nail a board on the house, these crack heads come and kick it down," Turner said. "I hope they tear all of them down. They don't serve a purpose, except for turning tricks and doing drugs."

The abandoned house next to Bell's is owned by the Jackson Metro Housing Partnership, according to Hinds County Chancery Court records. The group has been active in rehabilitating abandoned houses and selling them later. No one from the partnership could be reached Thursday afternoon.

Herman Taylor, director of community improvement for the city of Jackson, did not return phone calls.

Thursday's assault was not the first time Bell has been victimized, according to police records. She has called police to report prowlers five times in the past year and, on July 22, a man stole her purse and checkbook from her while she was sitting on her front porch.

A car was stolen from in front of Bell's house in October, records show.

"When we first moved over here, this was a nice, beautiful place," said Mary Alice Henley, a 23-year resident of Dreyfus Street. "But people have moved out and let their houses go to nothing. It has let the crooks take over. After July the Fourth, they stole my barbecue grill, ashes and all, and then came back and stole a bucket from the porch. It's out of control."

There is an excellent photo of a coon at the link above, about half way down the page.
- (photo attached - ed.)

T.N.B.

2204815_BG3.jpg

A Son Speaks Out

An elderly woman is on life support Saturday night following a brutal attack Thursday afternoon. Saturday, her son spoke out about his beloved mother and the tragedy he believes should be a wake-up call to central Jackson.

Keith Bell is keeping watch over his 92-year-old mother as she hangs on to life.

"She's still struggling. She's still on the ventilator which is breathing. She has a collapsed lung."

Melcenia Bell was attacked in her Dreyfus Street home Thursday afternoon. Police are questioning Mary Dixon, who they suspect may have cut Bell on the leg with an ax and stabbed her in the neck with a screwdriver in a robbery. Thursday afternoon Keith Bell rushed to his mother's side.

"I helped put her on the gurney, and that's the time the mail truck came," bringing long awaited tickets for a visit to Ohio , one her children hoped might encourage her to leave Dreyfus Street for good.

"That just tore me up. The emotions overflowed then."

Keith says memories hold his mother captive, unable to tear herself away from Dreyfus to a safer area.

"A lot of them don't want to leave the neighborhood because they like it, because they remember the neighborhood."

But after 60 years, little remains as it once was.

"It has changed with all these dilapidated houses and drugs in the area."

The chance for Bell to get off of Dreyfus Street to visit her dying grandson in Ohio came moments too late, bringing family to her side instead. Keith, who has lived with his mother all his life, has not left the hospital.

"Staying with mama."

And through prayer remains hopeful, "I believe there's little improvement because I can see her instead of this brutal attack, I can recognize mama now."

Bell says the outpouring of support from local churches and community groups has helped the family cope during the tragedy. Keith Bell says most of all the family appreciates prayers as Melcenia Bell remains in critical condition.

Dey just likes to lib dat away, don't you know.

T.N.B.

Suspect in beating gets bond revoked

A Jackson woman questioned as a suspect in the attack of a 93-year-old woman last week had her bond revoked Monday on a separate strong-arm robbery charge, an official said.

Mary Ann Dixon, of 246 Whitfield St., has not been charged in the Aug. 19 attack that left Melcenia Bell, of Dreyfus Street, on life support at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.

A day after the attack, Dixon was charged with possession of crack cocaine. She is being held at the Hinds County Adult Detention Center on $10,000 bond, authorities said.

"That became the basis for revoking her bond on the older charge," said Hinds County Assistant District Attorney Larry McMurtry.

Dixon had been charged in a strong-arm robbery on July 3. She was jailed from July 30 to Aug. 11, McMurtry said. Dixon was released from jail on a $1,000 bond.

If an individual commits a crime while out on bond, and the offense is punishable by more than five years in prison, bond can be revoked, McMurtry said.

If convicted on the crack cocaine charge, Dixon could face a minimum of two years and a maximum of eight years in jail, McMurtry said.

Let this negress rot in jail!

T.N.B.

Woman, 93, stabbed in Aug. dies of injuries

A 93-year-old Jackson woman stabbed more than 40 times during an attack in August died in a hospital Sunday from complications from her injuries, Hinds County Coroner Sharon Grisham-Stewart said.

Melcenia Bell was pronounced dead at Central Mississippi Medical Center, and her death will be ruled a homicide, Grisham-Stewart said. Her homicide marks the 48th of the year.

Mary Ann Dixon, 28, of 246 Whitfield St. is considered a suspect in the investigation, Jackson police spokesman Robert Graham said. Dixon remains in custody at the Hinds County Detention Center in Raymond on a cocaine-possession charge, records show. Her bond on a previous simple assault charge was revoked after her arrest on the drug charge.

Police said Dixon was in the vicinity of Bell's Dreyfus Street home at the time of the attack.

"Dixon is still listed as a suspect, even though detectives have no physical evidence at this point," Graham said.

Bloody clothing from the attack was sent to the State Crime Lab and returned in mid-November, but did not help detectives in the case, Graham said.

Bell's son, Keith Bell, said he had plans to relocate his mother with relatives after her hospital stay. Bell had been staying at a nursing home before going to the hospital, Keith Bell said, and she had been eating solid foods and moving her arms and legs. Nurses told Keith Bell his mother was "feisty" before she passed, even though she had trouble breathing Friday.

"I was going to see her this (Sunday) morning before work," Keith Bell said. "They called me before I got there to tell me (she died)."

But Keith Bell said he's glad he got some time to spend with his mother before she died.

"The good thing about it is, the Lord did give us time to spend with her," he said. "He did prepare us for the inevitable. I have a little anger, because my mother was stolen from me. Even though she was 93, she didn't deserve to go the way she went."

In addition to being stabbed in the neck with what authorities said was a screwdriver, she was beaten with a small mallet and cut on the hip with an ax.

Bell, a Raymond native, was one of 10 children and she loved to cook, Keith Bell said. She was married for about 30 years before her husband died, he said. She has three children and operated a foster home for about 34 years, Keith Bell said. The two often took trips to visit one of her sisters in Raymond, he said.

Funeral arrangements were incomplete Sunday night.

In addition to being stabbed in the neck with what authorities said was a screwdriver, she was beaten with a small mallet and cut on the hip with an ax.

When it comes to mayhem, you've got to admit, niggers know how to do it right. Somebody
ought to make a video game where you can be a nigger and do all this negritude while stupid white sheeple beg you to go to college for free and offer you Affirmative Action jobs.

T.N.B.

When it comes to mayhem, you've got to admit, niggers know how to do it right. Somebody ought to make a video game where you can be a nigger and do all this negritude while stupid white sheeple beg you to go to college for free and offer you Affirmative Action jobs.

T.N.B.

How true, Tyrone. Niggers are masters of mayhem.

Gman

UPDATE: Woman indicted in Bell killing

A Jackson woman has been indicted on a capital murder charge in last summer's attack on a 93-year-old woman who later died from complications of her injuries, officials said Monday.

Jackson police initially had considered Mary Ann Dixon, 28, of 246 Whitfield St. a suspect because she was in the vicinity of Melcenia Bell's home, but bloody clothing examined by the state Crime Lab did not help detectives build their case.

"Investigators came up with some information and got additional statements from folks, and based on what we had, she (Dixon) was the one who robbed and killed Ms. Bell," Hinds County District Attorney Faye Peterson said. "There were details about how she was murdered that only someone who committed the crime would have known. "

Bell was stabbed more than 40 times with a screwdriver and beaten in her Dreyfus Street home on Aug. 19. She died in December.

Dixon will be served with the indictment in the next week and a trial date will be set, Peterson said. Dixon has been held without bond in the Hinds County Detention Center in Raymond since May.

She had been arrested Aug. 20 on a cocaine possession charge, records show. Her bond on a previous simple assault charge was revoked after her arrest on the drug charge. She was released in January on a $5,000 bond, but was arrested again on charges of possession of cocaine and failure to appear, records show.

Back