15yo disabled girl gang-raped and abused with a broom handle

-88-

Registered
Teen boys charged in rape

Three 16-year-old boys have been accused of raping and sexually abusing a 15-year-old girl.

Detective Capt. Lawrence Eggert said the teenagers were charged Monday morning in connection to a May 12 incident at one of their homes.

The Lockport High School students had previously befriended the girl, who has a disability. Eggert said the assault allegedly lasted for about an hour-and-a-half in a Lock Street home. A broom handle also was reportedly used.

?She was sexually abused by four kids,? Eggert said. ?They took turns.?

The fourth teenager has not yet been charged in the alleged crime. He was scheduled to turn himself in to police Monday morning.

A few days later, the girl told her caseworker about what had happened. Egg
ert said the incident had been taped on a cell phone, although the video clip was deleted before it was given to the police department.

A school administrator tipped off police, the report said.

The following teenagers have been charged in the incident:

n Dontre R. Woods, 16, 205 Lock St., north, was charged with first-degree rape and first-degree criminal sexual act.

n Nicholas M. Smith, 16, 46 Crosby Ave., was charged with first-degree aggravated sexual abuse, first-degree criminal sexual act and first-degree rape.

n Antonio Sheppard, 16, 60 Gabriel Drive, Apt. A, was charged with promoting a sexual performance by a child and possessing a sexual performance by a child.

Eggert said the number of people there may have contributed to the event.

?There is a group dynamic that goes into riots,? Eggert said. ?When one person is standing alone, he would never do it. You get one or two people together, then three or four and they say ?let?s try this.??

r
All three boys are scheduled to return Wednesday to Lockport City Court.

I spent about twenty-five minutes searching for anything relevant to this case and although I did find a few things, nothing different than what was already posted. This viscous sexual attack happened in May, cops started making arrests in July, the niggers have been openly bragging about the attack, (as well as showing the phone video they had made) for two months, does this reek of a nigger on white attack or what?

UPDATE:

I did find a news video and snapped the two images shown below. They were taken at the school where the niggers met the female victim. This is the school where they ?befriended? her and afterwards, one of the smooth talking, jive talking, ?we be jus like yall? nigger's lured the girl into a trap. Please white fems, call us motherf*ckers and no gooderness haters all you want, just don?t l
et those irrational thoughts and beliefs turn into even more irrational, erroneous and illogical thoughts and beliefs IE; that niggers are the same. Niggers aren?t the same and never will be the same, just ask the girl that had a broomstick shoved-up her private area, she?ll tell you. Gosh, this sh*t makes me sick.

I clicked to save this image at the exact same the time video was moving to a different frame
so it's blurry but, you can make-out two sets of whites legs and a girl with blonde hair.

001iq6.png

Here?s a white girl at the same school being interviewed by the media.

000000hh3.png

Couple these images with the names below . . .

Dontre Woods
Nicholas Smith
(either white or his mammy thinks he is)
Antonio Sheppard
Deartaine
Ubiles

and there?s an excellent probability that the perps are niggers, and the girl is white.

Excerpt from news link:

The alleged incident happened May 12. Investigators say Dontre Woods, Nicholas Smith, Antonio Sheppard, and Deartaine Ubiles lured a classmate they had befriended at school to a Lock Street home, where one of them had lived.

They then allegedly raped and sexually abused her for nearly two hours. A broom handle was reportedly used in the assault.

If there?s anyone alive that hates niggers more than I do, I haven?t met that person yet. Niggers stand for everything I?m against. When I look at a nigger, I know one damn thing for certain, I know what Satan himself looks like. Video and excerpt above can be found on THIS site.

Niggers: Ain't Wurf Ah Chit!

Gman, you’re at the top of that list. All decent white men and women are. What a disgusting story huh? A ropes even too good for those responsible, I think a Jasper, TX. style dragging is in order here. But these niggers probably won’t spend a year in jail, which even makes me more disgusted. I hope we can get an update on this story, I know we’d all like to know what happens.

0726woodsmrlnim2.jpg

Dontre R. Woods

0726ubilesmrlnkl7.jpg

Dartain M. Ubiles

0726smithmrlncg2.jpg

Nicholas M. Smith

0726sheppardmrlnwj1.jpg

Antonio J. Sheppard

Four teens charged in Lockport gang rape

LOCKPORT - Four 16-year-old youths are charged in the gang rape in May of a 15-year-old disabled girl at the home of one of the boys.
Police say the attackers violated the girl and recorded the assault with a cell phone camera.

The charges followed a two-month investigation by Lockport Police Lt. David Barrancotta.

The teens befrie
nded the girl then lured her to the home of one of the attackers May 12, where they took turns attacking her over an hour and a half, said Detective Capt. Lawrence Eggert.

He said the victim and the suspects were students at Lockport High School.

The four charged are: Dontre R. Woods of Lock Street, where the attack occurred; Dartain M. Ubiles of Frontier Street, Niagara Falls; Nicholas M. Smith of Crosby Avenue; and Antonio J. Sheppard of Gabriel Drive.

Two were charged with first-degree forcible rape and three youths were charged with felony first-degree criminal sexual act. A fourth youth was charged with videotaping the attack on his cell phone.

Despite the variations in charges, Eggert said all four youths are responsible for the attack.

"It's like a bank robbery. Whether you sit outside to drive the getaway car or actually rob the bank, all are culpable," Eggert said.

He said the girl reported the attack to a school counselor, and a report was filed with
the police by high school Principal Frank P. Movalli on May 13.

Superintendent of Schools Bruce Fraser said the school is cooperating fully with the police, but was unwilling to discuss any of the accused students.

"We believe in the right to privacy. There are always two sides, and we don't want to be in the middle," said Fraser.

Woods was charged with felony first-degree rape and felony criminal sexual act for using a broom handle to violate the girl. Smith was charged with first-degree rape and first-degree criminal sexual act and aggravated sexual abuse. Both Woods and Smith remain in Niagara County Jail in lieu of $15,000 bail each.

Ubiles surrendered at Police Headquarters on Tuesday morning, officials said. He is charged with two felony counts of aggravated sexual abuse and first-degree criminal sexual act. He is also in Niagara County Jail on $15,000 bail.

Sheppard, who allegedly videotaped the attack with his cell phone, faces two felony counts of promoting an
obscene sexual performance by a child and possession of a sexual performance by a child. He was released on $5,000 bail.

Eggert said the cell phone was confiscated by police, but noted that a 30-second video clip of the rape was erased. He said Sheppard admitted to police that he had taped the other youths raping the girl.

"We're not sure if the video was widely seen by other people, but we did receive some notification from others that the video existed," Eggert said.

Kelly Campbell, captain of the Lock Street Block Club, a neighbor of the Woods family, said she was sad about what happened to the girl, but was also sad for the four youths.

"None of these kids would have done this on his own. I don't think they are that kind of kids, but they made a huge mistake, which will affect their whole lives," Campbell said.

She blamed both raging hormones and children in the blighted area having nowhere to redirect their energy.

"I've lived on Lock Street for 16 year
s. This area has gotten progressively worse. It's like we hit rock bottom," she said.

"Kids growing up [on the north end] of town can't afford memberships to the YMCA. Mayor [Michael W.] Tucker has been awesome, but . . . it takes more than just a small group of people, like a block club. It takes the whole community," Campbell said.

The four youths are expected to appear with their attorneys for a hearing in Lockport City Court this morning.

Sign me up too and then String'em up!!!

Damned demons.

Hang'em from a tree with one broom stick sticking out of their right eye so they can see their brotha' niggers twist in the wind!!!! Let'em twist around. Niggers don't learn unless they fear!
And so true, AB, they ain't worth chit! Pop the eye out, then throw that loose eye to their Nigger Mamie, followed by: "Look what your idiot negritude has done- can you see Dontre eye to eye?"!!!

Yes, sir, you want a little pain with that hangin' niggers? You deserve it...damned demons. This story makes me sick!!!

Revanche, I gotta say, you have a way with words!!!! I could not have said it better!!! Hang em high!!! Excellent work 88 to find those nigger mugshots!! Not that we were ever in doubt that boons were involved but here on the premier TNB website in the world, we like to be above board at all times and verify TNB with photos whenever possible.

Gman

I see we all hate the nigger equally, I also see now that my perfect hatreds for this vile being clouded my train of thought. There are indeed those that despise this useless sub-human species as much as myself! (I can’t think of anything that is below sub-human) .

I agree, a broomstick protruding from each of the eyes of these beasts would be a great payback for what they had done, then afterwards, their eyeless asses could be strung-up in a nice old fashioned coon-huntin‘ style ceremony. I say use that rough abrasive type of rope that Rasp had mentioned.

I would like to ask just one favor, save one, just one, nigger for me to deal with up front and personal like. I have an old, wooden baseball bat that has been soaking in used motor oil since 1932, it’s a hand me down from my father who got it from his father. That dud
e won’t bend, break, crack nor splinter and I’d like to lay it up side the head of one of these niggers. Maybe even bounce it in betwix his leg bones a time or two while we discuss what he did to that girl.

Ex Ex job on the pics 88, those are sometimes hard to find. Let’s check on this story every so often to see if we can catch the race of the white girl , err, I mean the victim of these feral and nasty nigger-beasts. Maybe we can see mom or dad in one of the court proceeding.

Good job all, pleasure to be associated with such fine and like minded folks.

Three of the four teenagers accused of raping and assaulting a 15-year-old disabled girl are no longer sleeping at the Niagara County Jail.

Dontre R. Woods, Nicholas M. Smith and Dartaine M. Ubiles were released Wednesday on their own recognizance after the District Attorney?s office did not hold a speedy felony hearing for the boys.

The hearings were not held because the witness was not present. A canceled hearing permits a suspect to be released on their own recognizance, according to criminal procedure law.

these filthy gorillas should be turned over to the same group of Muslims that butchered the GI's a couple of weeks ago

mutilate them and then pour salt in to the wounds and tie them to a tree-to die slowly...

So that is what we can use muslims for!! Good idea Klansman. I had not thought of a use for those filthy sand niggers until your good idea!! They do know how to deal with their enemies, I will grant them that!! Hope all is well with you.

Gman

Gman said:
So that is what we can use muslims for!! Good idea Klansman. I had not thought of a use for those filthy sand niggers until your good idea!! They do know how to deal with their enemies, I will grant them that!! Hope all is well with you.

Gman

I am no fan of these muslims-but let me tell you---in watching them deal with the jews in lebanon-there are some lessons to learn from them. Best wishes to you Gman

The usual chit. 'These be good boys', 'It beez rassisms', 'Dey be innacent' and 'Dey Poleese be picking on our boyz'.
At least the Black on White nature is definitely confirmed.

"Rape charges against youths racially motivated, families say"

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060727/1046115.asp

Investigators say case is built on law, not race

By NANCY A. FISCHER
NEWS NIAGARA BUREAU
7/27/2006

LOCKPORT - Four teenagers charged in the gang rape of a disabled classmate in May have been released from jail, and family members of the suspects said during a hearing Wednesday that the charges are racially motivated.
"Would we be here if the girl was black, too?" said the legal guardian of suspect Dartain M. Ubiles, who declined to give her name. [SI
ZE=3]
She noted the victim is white, while the four suspects, all 16, are black.
[/SIZE]

The woman also said the four - Dontre Woods of Lock Street; Ubiles of Frontier Street, Niagara Falls; Nicholas Smith of Crosby Avenue; and Antonio J. Sheppard of Gabriel Drive - were forced to sign statements at Lockport High School to avoid being suspended.

"They turned [the boys against] each other without involving the parents," the guardian said.

Police said the case was brought to them by the Lockport High School principal in May, and the four were charged following a two-month investigation by Lockport Police Lt. David Barrancotta.

The teens are accused of befriending the girl, 15, and luring her to the home of one of the boys, then using a cell phone to record the attack.

Detective Capt. Lawrence Eggert said skin color has absolutely nothing to do with this case.

"All I care about is the law. I didn't know who was black and who was white. For 26 years I've worked hard to be fair. To
call this a racial issue is ridiculous. This case will stand or fall on its own merit."

The Rev. Mark Sanders, a Lockport community policing aide and local pastor, said the four boys are themselves victims.

"I think all the facts are not out," he said. "These boys have already been demonized and tried. It's wrong to make a judgment before all sides have been heard."

"This has polarized the community. Rape and torture is not what happened. When all the facts come out, I guarantee this is not going to be seen in the same way," said Sanders.

Sanders said he has visited the boys in jail in his role as pastor.

"They are all broken up," he added. "They come from good homes. They are athletes who box and play football. These are not thugs from the street. None of them have ever been in jail." Sanders said he also sympathized with the 15-year-old girl and called her situation traumatizing. "My heart is broken. Sexuality is a big problem for teens," Sanders said.

Several family members of the
suspects were in Lockport City Court on Wednesday as a show of support.

Ubiles' mother, Katrina, who declined to reveal her last name, said, "This incident should never have gotten this far. They've got them scared. None of this is true."

Sheppard was freed on bail Tuesday. The other three were freed Wednesday on their own recognizance.

The four, who were ordered to stay away from the girl and stay out of trouble as a condition of their release, are scheduled to return to court at 9 a.m. Aug. 30.

Remember, with niggers, any crime committed by any nigger against any white can be explained away or just plain denied. Niggers feel that they can act with impunity against whites for the perceived past crimes of the white race against niggers. By playing the race card, niggers hope to silence whites and make them cower from fear of being called racists. Four niggers raping a white girl should end with four niggers being hung in the middle of town and their filthy nigger bodies left to rot in the sun!!!!!!!!!!! Our race is now filled with racial cowards who no longer feel pride in being a white. What a shame for our race to cower because of something a feral monkey says!!!!

Gman

Unregistered said:
Sheppard was freed on bail Tuesday. The other three were freed Wednesday on their own recognizance.

The four, who were ordered to stay away from the girl and stay out of trouble as a condition of their release, are scheduled to return to court at 9 a.m. Aug. 30.

What kind of kanga-jew court is this. You don't release gang-rapist torturers on O.R. O.R. is for minor misdemeanors not major TNB felonies! Gimme a break! And that alpha-teennigger; the nigger-loving-jew judge made bail so low as even a nigger fambly could afford it. Un-fricking-believable! I am thoroughly disgusted with this turn of events.

Give me an A; Give me an R; Give me a G; Give me an H!

What's that spell? Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhh!

What's that smell? Nnnnnnniiiiiiiggggggggggggeeeeerrrrrrrrr!

The hearings were not held because the witness was not present. A canceled hearing permits a suspect to be released on their own recognizance, according to criminal procedure law.
"Stop snitching?"
stopsnitchinghq3.png
stopsnitchingxk5.jpg

I've been hearing these stories frequently plus the Channon/Newsome stories so much that my brain has been numbed to feel any feelings for these niggers. Really pathetic, I'm starting to see all of them as animals.

Rape victim questioned by defense on inconsistencies in her testimony

By Thomas J. Prohaska - NEWS NIAGARA BUREAU
Updated: 05/12/07 6:47 AM

The alleged victim in a gang rape last year testified Friday that she didn’t report the incident at first because she didn’t want to be seen as a racist.

Three African-American 17- year-olds — Nicholas M. Smith and Dontre R. Woods, both of Lockport, and Dartaine M. Ubiles of Niagara Falls — are on trial in Niagara County Court, charged with raping the girl in Woods’ home. The girl is white.

She was cross-examined Friday by defense attorneys for all three defendants. Each lawyer emphasized differences between the girl’s trial testimony and her previous versions of events, presented in a statement to detectives May 17 and in grand jury testimony in August.

“A
t first I had it look like everything was willing because I didn’t want to lose all my friends, I didn’t want it to look like I was racist . . ."� the girl told Smith’s attorney, Anthony J. Lana. “I tried to hide the truth to keep them from getting in trouble."�

Last summer, relatives of the defendants charged that the arrests and the prosecution were racially motivated. Friday, the girl, who also had been reported as mentally challenged, complained on the stand that the publicity “made me look like an idiot. . . . They said I reported it because I was racist."�

The girl was living in a group home whose Web site says it is for “severely emotionally disturbed teenagers"� at the time of the May 12, 2006, incident.

Thursday, the girl testified Ubiles wrote her a letter after the alleged assault, urging her not to implicate him. Friday, Ubiles’ lawyer, Niagara County Public Defender David J. Farrugia, disclosed the letter the girl wrote in reply. “Why are you mad at me?
I did everything you told me to. I swear to God I didn’t tell anyone. You’re a nice friend,"� the letter said in part.

“I still wouldn’t admit to myself that Quez [Ubiles’ nickname] would do that to me and that he set me up, so I tried to leave him out of it as much as possible,"� the girl said. “He was the one I cared about the most."�

She said that after being asked to the house by Ubiles, she had thought sex with him was likely to occur, and she willingly performed oral sex on him before he allegedly invited the other youths into the bedroom. Ubiles is charged with raping the girl with a broomstick after Smith allegedly forced himself on her.

“I was lying to myself and everybody else because I was in shock myself,"� the girl told Farrugia. “I did exactly what they told me because I was scared. I didn’t want to admit to myself what happened."�

Lana asked if calling the incident a rape was meant to stop high school gossip and “people say
ing mean things,"� especially those who had seen a brief cell phone video of the incident taken by Antonio J. Sheppard, 17, of Lockport. He has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor and will testify later in the trial.

The girl answered, “I knew that [reporting the matter] would start more trouble."�

Later, she told Farrugia, “I thought I might as well tell the truth, because I had nothing else to lose. I already had to go to school and get laughed at every single day and [have] my feelings crushed."�

After Farrugia presented more of her alleged inconsistencies, the girl argued that most of her story was consistent. “Usually if you’re lying you can’t keep your story for a full year 90 percent correct,"� she said.

The girl agreed with Woods’ attorney, Robert Fogg, that she had placed her hand on a Bible and “swore to God"� to tell the truth.

“Are you an atheist?"� Fogg then asked. Prosecutor Claudette S. Antholzner objected and was sustained.

Back