2 Athens, GA females attacked leaving store by negro with razor knife

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
https://www.11alive.com/article/new...antry/85-577f7eae-f27c-467a-a31a-23c5b77735ed

Police: 2 recent UGA grads attacked leaving store by man with razor knife
According to police, the man facing charges cited stress from COVID-19 concerns as a factor for the unprovoked attacks.

Updated: 1:04 AM EDT May 26, 2020

ATHENS, Ga. — Two college graduates are spending time in a hospital when they should be celebrating their accomplishments.

According to Athens-Clarke County Police, two recent University of Georgia graduates were attacked Sunday night as they were leaving a store. Police said 39-year-old Eric Keith Mitchell was charged with two counts of aggravated battery and two counts of aggravated assault.

On May 24 around 9 p.m., an Athens-Clark County Police sergeant was in the area and heard the commotion at the Golden Pantry on N. Milledge Avenue. The sergeant responded and was directed to Mitchell, who was in the parking lot. Mitchel was allegedly armed with a razor knife and was detained.

Police then learned that two women, both of whom are recent UGA grads, were attacked as they were leaving. They were seriously injured and taken to a hospital for treatment.

c958f1fd-480a-4ccb-84a2-4e090c573f61_540x304.jpg

there was a request to remove this post (which was copied to the public RSS feed)
I am removing it
Here is the request:

On Jun 5, 2020, at 2:40 PM, Scott <x_x62@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello, I am requesting the following item be removed for your forum. It was a post I had placed on Facebook that was copied. I have deleted the original from Facebook and hope you will follow suit.

Thank you,

2 Athens, GA females attacked leaving store by negro with razor knife - NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum

2 Athens, GA females attacked leaving store by negro with razor knife - ...
2 Athens, GA females attacked leaving store by negro with razor knife RSS FEED

====================================================
the same email address had applied to the forum and was trying to PM which was not allowed as unverified
I sent an email saying you have to prove you are not another spammer before getting PM privileges

Last edited by a moderator:
Back