3 y/o niglet stabs his 2 y/o sista to deaf

Expose Them All

Registered
2-Year-Old Girl Dies; Stabbed By 3-Year-Old Brother With Steak Knife

A 2-year-old girl died at a hospital Wednesday afternoon. Police say the child was stabbed by her 3-year-old brother with a steak knife.

Maybe this lone white female can figure out WTF is going
on. (Unless she's like me and . . . . . . . don't give a f*ck)

05713173234_wilmington2.jpg

The mother was apparently in another room in the apartment when the incident happened. She called 911 and took the girl downstairs to wait for paramedics, who rushed the child to a local hospital.

The child was in an apartment in the 1200 block of Wilmington, which is near Tennessee and Grand in south St. Louis.

Police are calling it an accidental stabbing, and say it appears the children were alone for a ve
ry short time.

Neighbors who know the family tell NewsChannel 5 the parents "take excellent car
e of their children."

http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=81833

- - -

MOTHER SPEAKING ABOUT STABBING TRAGEDY

The mother of a two-year-old girl accidentally (how do they know it was an "accident"?) killed by her three-year-old brother is talking about the tragedy. Morticia Scott says she only left them alone briefly to go downstairs to turn off a water hose. "I wasn't gone more than thirty seconds. I don't know if they were playing and running and something happened. I can't tell you what happened to my baby. All I know is that she's gone and I'm left with a big empty hole. And I just have to pull myself together for my son." A memorial made up of teddy bears and lighted candles now sits outside
Jamarria's door. Scott says her little boy misses his sister and doesn't understand why she's gone. Morticia tells him the girl is with God.

In the meantime, people in that Berkeley neighbor
hood are reaching out to the family. Paula Walker went door-to-door trying to collect money for the family, so they can bury their child. Walker says the story brought her to tears. "I can't say I've actually lost a child, but in this instance I want them to know you don't have to be related to feel a sense of loss. I want them to know someone is there for them even if they don't know them." Walker also wrote a poem for the family and hopes it will comfort them.

20050714-stab.jpg

http://www.fox2stlouis.com/dynamic/story.asp?category=14

I bet this little nigglet will grow up to have a successful life as a gangbanger. And, 99 out 100 says this was no akamadent. Plus, wtf were these kids left alone with a steak knife?? Yea, I'm sure the parents did take "excellent care of their children."

Originally posted by kickdrum@Jul 15 2005, 09:45 PM
I bet this little nigglet will grow up to have a successful life as a gangbanger. And, 99 out 100 says this was no akamadent. Plus, wtf were these kids left alone with a steak knife?? Yea, I'm sure the parents did take "excellent care of their children."
Exactly - I bet the lil half a b*stard 100% nigger - murdered her because she wouldn't give up any of that leg!

Why a steak knife? I guess the dirty lil nigger couldn't pull the trigger.

Future top rate gangbanger in the making fo sho nuff.

Well, at least fo' mammy it ain't no total loss. Dey only gonna cut her welfare check in haff and dey mo' where dat came from, knowha'm'say'n.

T.N.B.

Originally posted by aryan_barbarian+Jul 15 2005, 10:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aryan_barbarian @ Jul 15 2005, 10:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kickdrum@Jul 15 2005, 09:45 PM
Exactly - I bet the lil half a b*stard 100% nigger - murdered her

because she wouldn't give up any of that leg!

Why a steak knife? I guess the dirty lil nigger couldn't pull the trigger.

Future top rate gangbanger in the making fo sho nuff. [/b][/quote]
I had the same thought A.B. The little spook probably wanted some poontang a
nd his lil sis said no and he killed her. A day in the life of the primate people.

Gman

Originally posted by Gman@Jul 16 2005, 04:03 AM
I had the same thought A.B. The little spook probably wanted some poontang and his lil sis said no and he killed her. A day in the life of the primate people.

Gman
Hey Gman. Yea, that makes more sense than what the media reported. That lil nigger tried to pop his sista in the bow bow and she wouldn't let him. If he'd waited just another month or so, he'd been in like flynn with his lil sista (and maybe even his mammy, aunties, cousins, uncles etc etc).

Originally posted by aryan_barbarian+Jul 16 2005, 02:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aryan_barbarian @ Jul 16 2005, 02:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gman@Jul 16 2005, 04:03 AM
I had the same thought A.B. The little spook probably wanted some poontang and his lil sis said no and he killed her. A day in the life of the primate people.

Gman
Hey Gman. Yea, that makes more sense than what the media reported. That lil nigger tried to pop his sista in the bow bow and she wouldn't let him. If he&
#39;d waited just another month or so, he'd been in like flynn with his lil sista (and maybe even his mammy, aunties, cousins, uncles etc etc). [/b][/quote]
ROTFLMWAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gman

This is one little wunderniglet.

Every once and while you read a story about a little White kid that is playing the violin or piano at age three, or solving mathematical equations at age five.

This little niglit is a child prodigy of sorts for the nigga community. Not only is he murder at only age three, he murdered a family member! A defenseless family member at that! This is pure TNB. This is ONE precocious little jungle bunny. I'm sure by age five he will be raping his victims.

I'm just waiting for a weepy female reporter to write a story on the niglet's court appearance.

Originally posted by svejk@Jul 16 2005, 08:07 PM
This is one little wunderniglet.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š 

Every once and while you read a story about a little White kid that is playing the violin or piano at age three, or solving mathematical equations at age five.

This little niglit is a child prodigy of sorts for the nigga community.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Not only is he murder at only age three, he murdered a family member!â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  A defenseless family member at that! This is pure TNB.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  This is ONE precocious little jungle bunny.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  I'm sure by age five he will be raping his victims.
The NAACP hatemongers and the urban violence league can honor <!--

emo&:clap:-->http://newnation.vg/forums/style_emoticons/default/clap.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='clap.gif' /> little spook killa with an award for keeping the I.Q. level low in the all african-Not american community by takin
g out a future welfare mom,crack smokin,aids spreading ho!A killa at 3,a rapist at 8,another killin at 10and 12 and 15 but the court still feels sorry for spook killa![u]:niglet:[/u] Give him 20 chances till IT kills a great white male or rapes a female,then the media will make excuses that spook killa had a bad childhood starting from when he stabbed his "sita wid da stake knife!"[u]:rip:
[/u]

Back