69 y.o. man dies after negro beating

Hellcat

Registered
Hunt is on for suspect in beating
69-year-old victim still in critical condition as neighbors help in search

STACEY MULICK AND KATHLEEN MERRYMAN; The News Tribune
Last updated: January 11th, 2005 06:50 AM

Tacoma police continued to search Monday for the person who attacked a 69-year-old man out for his daily walk Sunday morning.
As the investigation continued, friends of Darrel Johnson stood on the corner of East 72nd Street and McKinley Avenue, three blocks from the attack, and passed out more than 1,000 fliers seeking information about the crime to drivers and passersby.

(from NNN reader link)

69-Year-Old Tacoma Beating Victim Dies January 15, 2005

darrel_johnson_011105.jpg

Darrel Johnson

tacoma_beating_011505.jpg

TACOMA - Darrel Johnson, 69, was taking his morning walk last weekend when he was brutally attacked near his home.

Late Friday night he died from his injuries at St. Joseph's hospital.

Those who knew Johnson are on a mission to find the person responsible. Saturday they came together and started passing out flyers in the neighborhood looking for the man who they believe killed him.

Some people just d
rove past the rally, but most took a minute to stop on the road where Johnson was attacked and pick up a flyer.

"Some people have come by this morning and asked 'how's he
doing?' and I told them 'he died last night,' they all say they're very sorry," said Genie Pestinger, one of Johnson's relatives.

Johnson's friends and family may never know why he was jumped from behind.

"He's been walking this route for 20 years every day," said his sister-in-law Geine Riffe, "he never missed a day...and it's senseless."

Right now the sketch of the suspect is the only thing that matters. Johnson's wife, Peggy, wants to know who did it.

"He robbed me of so many things and he robbed my family of so many things, and our friends that we've known for years. Everybody, in some way or another, he has robbed them," she said.

Finding Johnson's killer may rely heavily on tips from the public. Po
lice are following every lead.

Tacoma Police Chief Donald Ramsdell explained "Of course, you always look for a motive. Was this a robbery attempt? A gang initiation? We just don't know."

One thing is certain for Johnson's widow. "I want revenge. I'm not mincing wor
ds, if I could find him, when I was through or when my family and friends were through, I would say 'okay, you can have what's left,' If anything was left," she said with a shaky voice.

The suspect was last seen on McKinley Avenue in Tacoma. A dark green Ford Explorer with shiny wheels was also seen in the area when the attack happened.

Tacoma-Pierce County Crime Stoppers is offering up to $1,000 for information that leads to any arrests and charges in the case. Crime Stoppers can be reached at (253) 591-5959.

""He robbed me of so many things and he robbed my family of so many things, and our friends that we've known for years. Everybody, in some way or another, he has robbed them," she said."

This is the essense of TNB. Evil nigger behavior that does nothing but introduce misery and chaos to the white race. Niggers are an evil blight that needs to be dealt with in a severe way. In my own daily life, I am prepared to deal with niggers who may choose me for their own evil monkeyshines. The use of lethal force has been authorized!!!!!

Gman

That Vandal Nigger deserves to be L'ynched (taken to a Texas Expediency Justice Meet!)! Life imprisonment is coddling the Vandal N'igger savage!

Originally posted by Xuxa the White@Feb 9 2005, 11:14 PM
That Vandal Nigger deserves to be L'ynched (taken to a Texas Expediency Justice Meet!)! Life imprisonment is coddling the Vandal N'igger savage!
Hi Xuxa,

I have missed seeing your posts. Good to hear from you. Yeah, this evil feral coon should get a quick trial and then a quick execution. This article really got me mad because it is classic deadly TNB. Hope all is well with you. Talk to you soon.

Gman

Those who knew Johnson are on a mission to find the person responsible. Saturday they came together and started passing out flyers in the neighborhood looking for the man who they believe killed him.

The rules against inciting violence prevent me from offering a suggestion that would guarantee the guilty party is punished for this crime.

T.N.B.

Nice set of pics there Guru, it looks like you went to the zoo and took a bunch of shots in the primate wing of the zoo. These cretins surely are not humans. I would have taken a nightstick to a few gorilla heads and cracked those extra thick skulls for their evil monkeyshines. NIce work here!! :Cheers:
\
Gman

After the judge sentenced Brown, emotions erupted and a melee began when one woman complained the sentence was unfair because the victim was 69 and "wasn't going to live forever."

By such logic, shouldn't all niggers be killed, since none are going to "live forever"?

What a race of subhuman savages!

Back