73 yr. old Wht man beaten/robbed by Nig

kickdrum

Registered
I saw the video of this. It's been played on the local news 3 times today. It happened in the city I live. Notice the description fails to mention the fact that the robber is black, the victim is White, and his age is 73.

ht
tp://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journalgazette/news/16938671.htm

A store worker told police he was beaten and robbed while working at a GNC store on Dupont Road on Saturday.

Fort Wayne police were called to the store about 8 p.m. and found the store worker bleeding from his eye and some head wounds, a police report said.

The victim told police a man came into the store asking for a product, the worker turned around and was “sucker punched"� by the man. The man continued to hit him on the head, dragged him to the rear of the store and then threatened the victim with a knife, the report said.

The robber was described as 5-foot-11 with a stocky build, dark blue shirt, dark blue pants and no facial hair, the report said.

The man told police the robber then attempted to open the cash register, but had to be told how to get it open. He then demanded the victim’s wallet and searched him, then put him in a back bathroom and fled the store, the report said.

The robber took more than $250 from the register and two telephones from the store, the report said.

Great catch - thanks for doing the job the media won't do! Post something confirming it if you can - I had great fun seeing the condemnation of otherwise fence sitting when the boon attacked two old ladies and this can be part II.

6270673_BG1.jpg

Nigger

The store clerk is a pretty tough old guy. That pussy ass nigger put all he had into that sucker punch.
When they catch the POS, I wish they would let the old codger work him over with a lead pipe for about an hour!

Back