Africoon teen stabs six year old nephew to death

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
5516589_240X180.jpg

Teen Charged With Stabbing Six-Year Old

CLARKSTON -- A teenager has been charged with murder for stabbing his 5-year-old nephew to death.

Bithow Mach Run David's father had left the boy in the care of his uncle, Gatbel Kual Deng on Saturday night, Clarkston Police Chief Tony Scipio said.

But on Sunday morning, a police officer on patrol saw Deng acting strangely as he walked down the street, Scipio said. Deng, 17, told the officer something bad had happened at home.

Police went to the home and broke down the locked door. Inside, they found the boy stabbed to death. Deng was brought to the DeKalb County Jail.

The boy's grief-stricken father was taken to a hospital.

The family came to the United States from
a refugee camp in Sudan in the 1990s, other family members said.

Wake up America and smell the Africoon.

T.N.B.

What a feral-looking apelet this nigger extinguished! You could shave a baboon and call them twins. No tears shed over this one... another ten years and this pickaninny would be killing other little pickaninnies himself.

Originally posted by Animal Control@Dec 12 2005, 03:36 PM
What a feral-looking apelet this nigger extinguished! You could shave a baboon and call them twins. No tears shed over this one... another ten years and this pickaninny would be killing other little pickaninnies himself.
Great post A.C.!!!! I almost choked on my wine as I was reading it, LOL!!!

Conveys my thoughts exactly!!

Gman

Originally posted by Dr William Pierce@Dec 12 2005, 04:53 PM
I like these Negroid post-partum abortions. I wish we'd get lots more. America needs approximately 288,368,698 of them ASAP.
As a prolife guy, I think I could live with that suggestion there, Dr!!

Gman

Originally posted by Dr William Pierce@Dec 12 2005, 04:53 PM
I like these Negroid post-partum abortions. I wish we'd get lots more. America needs approximately 288,368,698 of them ASAP.
I second that Doc. All thoes in favor say AYE!!!!

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Dec 12 2005, 03:19 PM
5516589_240X180.jpg

What a fine specimen.

I hope they had the forethought to properly preserve him in a jar.

LMAOOOOO @ this thread!!!!

The mare and whatever sired this thing should be shot ASAP!

Man, I've seen baboon azz sacks prettier than this thing!

:guns: :guns: :guns:

Two facts about niggers that explain this. First of all, six year old niglets can get on your nerves big time. Secondly, all niggers have a short fuse. These two nigger traits are why so many niglets die day after day. Niggers are a self eradicating species.

T.N.B.

Actually we have seen this little Sudanese niglet hundreds of times. We just don't recognize him because his stomach is not extended, he is wearing cloth, he does not have a dozens of flews swarming around him, and his is not sitting is the dirt juxtaposed to his mammies barren utters.

Back