Afrocoon “Idowu Owolabi” With Three Wife Rapes His Daughter, Blame It On Debil

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
https://247inafrica.com/2019/01/31/...ee-wife-rapes-his-daughter-blame-it-on-devil/

Man “Idowu Owolabi” With Three Wife Rapes His Daughter, Blame It On Devil

January 31, 2019

wp-image-1848973114jpg.jpg

A married man identified as Idowu Owolabi has been arrested for allegedly raping his daughter in Ohio State. The 45-year-old Idowu Owolabi, who is married three wives has been arrested for raping his 21-year-old daughter
at Papa Olosun area of Oja-Odan, Ogun State, and then putting the blame on the devil.:rolleyes:

His arrest followed a complaint by his daughter at Oja-Odan Police Division, on Tuesday. The lady told policemen that the sacrilegious act began in March 2018, when she went to assist her father in the farm..

According to her, “he forcefully had carnal knowledge of me and threatened to kill me if I told anyone. On the way home, he begged me and promised to give me whatever I wanted. .

Since then, it has been from one sexual molestation to another. He would forcefully penetrate me at home, whenever he wanted. I got fed up of the whole matter and decided to report to the Police,” she added.

Preliminary investigation according to spokesman for the Ogun State Police Command, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, who confirmed the arrest, showed that the suspect had been married to three different women. .

According to Oyeyemi, “Upon interrogation, the suspect confessed to the commission of the crime, but blames it all on devil.”

Back