And yet another dead white nigger-breeding girl...

Brewski

Registered

WNYT, New York 9/16/05: Colbert sentenced for Kindlon murder

Cassandra Kindlon's family says her killer has gotten away with murder. Although Paul Colbert was convicted of manslaughter, the victim's family says it is not enough.

Cocky nigger murderer, Paul Colbert
050916_colbert.jpg

Cassandra Kindlon - a mugshot? (Image from video at link)
victim9dh.jpg

Over the objection of the defense, six surviving relatives of 19-year-old Kindlon tearfully confronted Colbert over the killing.

But Colbert and his attorney have their own issues -

- insisting he did not kill anyone.

Five months after she disappeared, Kindlon's skeletal remains were found along the Normans Kill in Albany last year.

Colbert was the
logical suspect, but police could find almost no evidence. They couldn't even prove how she died.

Finally a buddy of Colbert was tricked by a phony confession police manufactured. That led to testimony the defense considers unreliable, but the jury apparently found convincing enough to convict on manslaughter -- but not murder.

Mr. Colbert's case will be reversed. The indictment will be dismissed. He will be a free man, defense attorney Ray Kelly declared.

Kelly listed nine different grounds for appeal.

The prosecutor, Michael McDermott, does not appear worried.

Well, it's easy to make, it's harder to back up. I mean, I'm pretty confident that we put in a legally sufficient case, McDermott said.

Kindlon's mother, Karen Kindlon, and sister say Colbert is gettin
g of
f wa
y to easily. Karen Kindlon believes her daughter's 3-year-old son saw Colbert strangling Kindlon.

Let's face it, children are afraid of the monster in the closet, and when they ha
ve to witness that monster out of that closet killing their mother in front of them, yes, he is that monster in the closet that every child is afraid of, Karen Kindlon said outside the courtroom.

Karen Kindlon: Nigger is "monster" (Image from video at link)
victim16mm.jpg

It's too bad you didn't come to that conclusion sooner about your daughter's nigger stud, mom! :angry:

----------------------

REF: Capital News 9, 9/16/05:
Kindlon's killer learns fate

"Kindlon disappeared in May of 2004 and her body was found five months later near the Normanskill. Colbert is the father of one of Kindlon's two children and prosecutors said he killed her over a custody dispute." (Complete article at link)

Live like a nigger, breed with a nigger, die like a nigger. Why does this happen a
gain and again and again and again???

-----------------------

REF: RinoKids.com: In Memory Of: Cassandra Kindlon

Pretty white girl Cassandra Kindlon, in happier times
cassandra_kindlon.jpg

"Cassandra Kindlon had been arguing with her live in boyfriend ( the father of her
youngest) he state
d she walked
out on the argument and never returned.

She was last seen wearing baggy blue sweatpants & oversized gray nylon jersey and carrying a small black pocketbook. She has pierced ears and a tattoo of a cross on her left upper arm. Frequently wears her hair in a ponytail."

------------------------

What an utter shame - judging from that last description, this girl sounded completely ghettoized. Niggers are a CURSE on this country and the brainwashed white girls who dwell in such depths of depravity so as to consort with them deserve e
very bit of their inevitable fate. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

Sad tale here.... Anytime a white girl gets hooked up with a boon, look for the white girl to be destroyed, either quickly or more slowly over time. It never ends well for the girl. Niggers are a curse and we must deal with them severly and soon.

gman

Originally posted by Gman@Sep 17 2005, 06:04 AM
Sad tale here.... Anytime a white girl get hooked up with a boon, look for the white girl to be destroyed, either quickly or more slowly over time. It never ends well for the girl. Niggers are a curse and we must deal with them severly and soon.

gman
Junior agrees.

I was at Lowes Cinema yesterday and I noticed that nine out of ten couples in the theatre consisted of white trash and niggers.

Five months after she disappeared, Kindlon's skeletal remains were found along the Normans Kill in Albany last year.

I'm surprised the niggers stopped humping that useless white whore so soon.

Originally posted by Buster@Sep 17 2005, 12:11 PM

I'm surprised the niggers stopped humping that useless white whore so soon.
Well, some women are dumber than others.....people are manipulated by the media, either in movies(DVDs), TV, or whatever...

We, as a population in general are manipulated by this crap :angry:

I'm happy that
I don&

#39;t watch TV anymore :D we have to warn our fellows as well too.

Back