Apo essays for Mar 2018

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Below-copied essay by ap first submitted at comments, https://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2018/02/secrets-of-judaism-revealed-on-purim.html

Jews: Merely Ultimate Liquidators Of Corrupt Culture
(Apollonian, 1 Mar 18)

Mike S., at 5:47pm, above, says, "[w]hat a disgusting "religion"." BUT when u think about it, it actually serves PERFECTLY a distinct socio-biologic purpose for liquidation of excess, over-populated goyim who no longer think they have to pay attn. to anything (of reality, anyway), who want only "bread and circuses"--which, if u observe, they've been steadily served quite brilliantly, Jews masters of the entertainment industry, among all the other strategic necessities, like flack commentary for political-cultural analysis in the mass corp. media, Jews masters of the top criminal enterprise at the economic apex, the central-bank, legalized counterfeiting scam (see Mises.org for expo)--the real "usury" first mentioned many centuries ago--having NOTHING to do w. charging of "interest," which Hoffman can't figure-out as he knows NOTHING about economics.

What makes Jews SOOOO POWERFUL?--they're most organized, most cohesive, tight-knit and cooperative criminals for their criminal religion, all within the criminal culture, dominated by this crooked central-banking--which such criminal "banking" scam was first begun for serious operations by the corrupt gentiles, like Bank of England in 1694, Bank Of US (BUS) by Alex Hamilton in 1791, opposed by Jefferson, re-instituted then, the second BUS of 1816, finally killed by A. Jackson in 1832, re-instituted again by Lincoln and Republicans during 1860s war, which war of mass-murder needed financing, don't forget.

So one merely sees Jews provide that organization and cohesion for the ALREADY corrupt culture of over-populated gentiles, all this for the running operation of this top fraud of central banking--USURY, properly understood--the means of "financing" for control/manipulation of all politicians, judges and everything and everybody else--they just print-up and digitalize whatever "funding" they need.

So one see Jews are simply that pen-ultimate disease, like typhus, leprosy, and bubonic plague, which strikes the corrupt culture at the end of its life-span--in "Decline of the West," by Oswald Spengler, in which the people, formerly Christian and virtuous, worshipping truth (= Christ, Gosp. JOHN 14:6), hence based upon the objective reality (Aristotle), which first built the culture, but now utterly corrupt and worshipping satanic lies, lying, and liars, lies built upon Jew and satanic SUBJECTIVISM ("midrash") by which there's no truth (= Christ) as there's no objective basis/criterion for any such truth, subjectivism the necessary basis for non-existent "good-evil" Pelagianism, which Hoffman worships, for example.

Thus the corrupt and stupid, over-populated goyim are tragically caught-up in the HUBRIS and subjectivism, pretending to all the various lies, lying, and liars which naturally and typically accompany and complement the obsessive, pretended "moralist virtue" of basic Pelagianist delusion and hereticalism within the utterly corrupt culture, the Jews and satanists (extreme subjectivists, making themselves God the creator of their phony "reality" within their demented mind(s))--Jews being the natural leaders of satanism, due to their superior "group-think," collectivism, cohesion, dedication, and organization for lies, lying, fraud, and liars.

So it might indeed be "disgusting religion," for all this Talmudism, etc., but yet it's simply natural and even logical, given the basic premises and conditions of sinful humanity. Jews are the leading satanists (extreme subjectivists) who liquidate things cultural, and including for the over-population of fools--like Hoffman, foremost Pelagian and hereticalist, pretending to "moral virtue."

Perfectly "Free Will" Mere Pretext For Subjectivism, Satanism, Don't Forget
(Apollonian 4 Mar 18)

Ken: I watched ur latest show, titled, "You Create Our Own Reality so Create Freedom & Truth," so I thought I'd go over some of the reasons, including the most basic ones, why reality MUST be determined, why we don't and can't create our own reality. I also comment a bit on some of the pt.s made in the vid, including the "Book of Revelations."

(a) Note then cause-effect is one of the most basic laws we understand fm induction, and it has to apply to humanity no less than anything else. So the default is necessarily that of determinism. "Free will" is simply mere wishful-thinking and question-begging, which cannot be proven. All u've ever done is to simply assert there's free will and u additionally cite Buddha whom u say says so--but this doesn't make it true. If Buddha really said that, it's no wonder Buddhism is so much subject to being "owned" by Jews, foremost subjectivists (satanists).

Note also in the entire hist. of philosophy and ethics, there's NEVER been any satisfactory criterion for such childish "good-evil" that works in all cases. Ethics and morality is simply LOGIC btwn ends and means, the means chosen so as to best serve and accomplish ends, the ends which could conceivably be anything, depending only upon the person.

The serious question remains WHY it is u insist upon this hubristic, perfect, God-like freedom of will?--this is the basic premise of the Jews, don't forget, by which they found all their pretensions (and lies and lying)--it seems u fall for it all, playing their game for them. Note a perfectly "free" will is mere back-door means to accepting their extreme subjectivism and satanism.

(b) And reality can only be one way--it can't be both objective and subjective at same time, a violation of law-of-identity and non-contradiction.

(c) Note also, in accord w. truth (= Christ, Gosp. JOHN 14:6) as understood in Christian theology, we're creatures of will, hence self-interest, the basis of "sin," such as it is, and we can't not be "sinners," as verified by St. Paul.

So the problem is really reducible to the either-or btwn objective and subjective--it's only one way.

Note Jews want to have it both ways w. idea (a) that they're so virtuous and "intelligent" as they're so virtuous for their "choices," etc., but it's ALWAYS this pretext for (non-existent) "good-evil" and the prior perfectly "free" will by which they want to induce the false premise of subjectivism and (eventually) satanism. (b) Note at same time along w. this subjectivism and "free" will, they ALSO insist deterministically they're "chosen" by God, etc.--they work it both ways ("double-think," in classic Orwellian style).

Note also that even if Jews can't get folks to accept outright satanism (EXTREME subjectivism), they at least want to plant the seed of doubt regarding subjectivism, which may not seem so "extreme," and the subjectivist nature which makes people subject to more subtle manipulation by this satanism as it is practiced and imposed by others, including the Jews and associated satanic masterminds.

Thus Jews work to manipulate and intimidate the people, including even their own people (soooo ruthless they are) upon INFERIORITY-complex and GUILT-complex which are induced upon people sooo successfully, esp. at an early age, fm which only few are ever able to dis-entangle themselves. For if one seriously believes in free will then one is always necessarily worried one made a mistake for choices, thus guilt and inferiority -complexes which always follow fm (perfectly) "free" will delusion and fallacy.

U also mentioned the "Book of Revelations," but again, u should remember New Test. is LITERATURE which carries a philosophic lesson. In case of "Revelations," it describes "end-times" which is a part of the CYCLIC theory and nature of history, and as there have been numerous cyclic turnings throughout history, there are always disastrous "end-times" phases and stages of such CYCLIC hist. which is how the determinist nature manifests in history--in CYCLES, including the end-phase(s).

I suspect ur Buddhism may be causing serious conflict for u philosophically and psychologically--reality is necessarily objective, given the reduction-ad-absurdum of subjectivism in which anything goes, anything and everything being both "truth" and lies, even at the same time, humans being their own Gods unto themselves, Jews the collectivistic, ultra-organized, most cohesive masters of it all for this subjectivist psychosis. And if reality is objective, as I've always noted for u, it must be determined according to absolute cause-effect.

Finally, note we exercise will as we're not sure how reality will actually take place at particular given times, 5 seconds fm now, or 5 mins fm now, or 5 hrs fm now--even though we know in overall wisdom that if all the factors were known for sure, it might otherwise be predicted successfully. THUS, for practical purposes, we exercise will--as when we guide the steering of the car we might be driving, for example.

Anyway, it's still good to see u discuss and entertain these basic ideas and principles and get others to discussing them in serious way as u do. Keep up ur good work. A.

Christianity Is Necessarily Determinist, Without A Doubt
(Apollonian, 4 Mar 18)

Hi Ken: thanks for ur invite, but I'm not interested in discussing "Bhikkhu Bodhi." For note any such discussion would tend to giving a significance which isn't there based on his own merits--aside fm fact I'm already busy reading-up on WWII hist, esp. for allies of Germany and victimization, after the war, of these allies' leaders, etc., as I was discussing in connection w. Jim Garrison, DA of New Orleans who suffered for the truth. I don't know anything about "Bikkhu Bodhi," anyway, of course as I noted, and not interested in doing any reading-up--as I'm already heavily engaged.

Buddhism in general seems to be quite compromised if it endorses BOTH objectivity and (perfectly) "free" will--which is contradictory and impossible--Jews are sure to taking advantage of this sort of logical flaw, and "Bhikkhu Bodhi" is mere detail to this.

Never forget Jews and satanists HATE Christianity--BECAUSE Christianity most forthrightly opposes (thesis vs. anti-thesis) Jew subjectivism ("midrash"--see Talmudical.blogspot.com and Come-and-hear.com), satanism, and lies. Determinism is mere follow-up consequence to absolute cause-effect which all follows fm objective reality, basis of truth (= Christ, Gosp. JOHN 14:6).

To pretend to (perfectly) "free" will is to surrender to and endorse subjectivism and Judaism--u gotta realize this. We have will, but not a perfectly "free" will--and it's because we don't know all the factors and so we often have difficulty predicting out-comes--thus we use what limited will we have to best of our ability to working within the cause-effect nature of objective reality (hence "science").

Remember also our will isn't "free" to pursuing anything but self-interest due to simple fact our survival is at stake. The moment we got substantially off pursuit of self-interest (self-preservation), it would be all over, and things wouldn't and don't evolve in this manner--we're sinners, creatures of will, though not perfectly "free," hence self-interested, necessarily, at least to a minimum extent for purpose of survival. U must grasp this necessity of self-preservation/interest--we wouldn't have evolved without this.

FM Gosp. MARK 10:17-18, “As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. ‘Good teacher,’ he asked, ‘what must I do to inherit eternal life?’ ‘Why do you call me good?’ Jesus answered. ‘No one is good – except God alone.'"

Then there's St. Paul's Epistle to Romans, 7:18, "“For I know that nothing good dwells within me, that is, in my flesh,....” Also, “I of myself serve the law of God with my mind, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin” (7.25).

St. Augustine then further confirms the hopeless sinful nature of humankind in his writings--see "On Free Choice of the Will." And of course, I don't pretend these quotations here should PROVE anything for u, Ken, but I trust u can see the determinist nature of basic Christian theology--how it opposes the Jew conception--it's not an accident.

So if u want to discuss Buddhism in general, say vs. Christian theology, I guess I could do that, but I can't bother w. "Bhikkhu Bhodi." Take good care and keep up ur good work, A.

How And Why Human Will Isn't, Cannot Be Perfectly "Free"
(Apollonian, 6 Mar 18)

Ken: I wanted to just follow-up a bit about the SERIOUS problem w. Buddhism as it tries to be both objective and subjective at same time, endorsing and pretending to a perfectly "free" human will.

For note the ABSOLUTE NECESSITY of human will for self-preservation which can NEVER be forgotten--human will is thus NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT "free" to be absolved of this absolute necessity of self-preservation. One can commit suicide, but that's the ONLY alternative: self-preservation OR DEATH. And again, note humanity can NEVER be free of this fearsome alternative and necessity of human will.

Thus human will must ALWAYS be sufficiently, minimally aware and attentive to this necessity of self-preservation, hence self-interest, which "self-interest" thus Christianity recognizes as the basis of "sin," never forget.

So I suspect this necessity of self-preservation and hence self-interest is what u're over-looking, imagining u can be "free" of this absolute necessity, overlooking the penalty of death which is sure and always the consequence of any such "freedom" of necessary, obligatory awareness. One, including Buddhists, cannot totally ignore this necessity for self-preservation and -interest.

Such is the necessary and OBVIOUS lack of "freedom" for humanity--to forgetting this absolute necessity for consciousness for self-preservation, hence self-interest. Thanks again for ur attn. and all ur outstanding efforts for preservation of humanity, including our dear white race. Take good care. A.

Below-copied essay by ap first submitted at comments, https://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-real-neo-nazis.html

Hoffman: Moralistic Pretender, Protestor, Above All; Thinks He's Sooooo Impressive
(Apollonian, 6 Mar 18)

Hoffman, the passive-aggressive psycho obsessed w. non-existent "good-evil" moralism and Pelagian heresy by which he imagines he can extort God for a place in Heaven is most pathetic sucker for any opportunity to expressing his "moral" outrage, sentiment, and protesting too much.

For geeee whiz, but don't u like babies?--and Hoffman wants to break a lance for them--to show off what a moralist he is, u see--as if God is supposed to be impressed w. this psychotic obsession.

But Hoffman, if u don't want to abort a baby, then just don't do it, sucker. But if someone else wants to abort their baby, not yet born, then that's his/her right--isn't it? For after all, the social-contract couldn't possibly provide any protection for babies not yet born--un-born babies couldn't possibly be parties to any such contract--can't u figure that out?

So the life of babies un-born is mere privilege necessarily controlled by the female carrier, which female is necessarily the only person w. rights, according to any rational social-contract, including that of bringing baby as yet un-born to birth or not.

But Hoffman doesn't care about rights, justice, or peace among rational men founded upon social-contract rationally understood--he just wants people to be aware of and impressed with his breast-beating and moralism, awwwwww geeeeeeeeeee. And Hoffman wants to establish dictatorship over the female carriers, this in way of demonstrating his moralistic corruption and psychosis in spite of any contract, reason, or real regard for humanity.

So have fun beating ur worthless breast, Hoffman, and yes, we know allllllllllllll about u moralistic fakes and charlatans, so ignorant, so shallow and empty, so desperate to pretending to ur strong "feelings" for moralism and pretending u're sooooooooo "good"--because, gee whiz, u care about babies, right?--and u imagine it's soooooooooooooo impressive to others w. weak minds and inferiority-complexes like ur own, eh?

Looks Like Things Cultural/Political Are Set To Remain Same, For Good While, At Least
(Apollonian, 9 Mar 18)

Lisa Haven and of course, the hill-billy moron and shill for Jews, Ajax Jewns (InfoWars.com) and others too, assure us the "deep state" is in a panic. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6MB77c3uF0 , Jewns keeps saying, "we're winning," ho ho ho ho ho, as he gets his behind censored fm Jew-tube.

But truth be told, "deep state" is truly exposed for their continuing obsession to exterminate humanity, as by Agenda-21, etc., proven by "big Pharma," poison drugs, vaccines, etc. But the problem is people REALLY are stupid puke, and it's effortlessly easy to lie to the scummy, stinking filth, called "people"--as Jewns the hill-billy proves over and over, assuring the puke he's for "good" over "evil," ho ho ho ho.

So the "deep state" knows when it strikes, it's got to take lots of people all in one swoop--it can't be gradual process as it has been, previous to the free I-net.

But there's still a HUGE problem for the actual truth and the leadership for it--the REAL Christianity, what it is, and why it is--Christ = truth (Gosp. JOHN 14:6), Christianity being anti-semitism, and of course, it's more than just anti-semitism--TRUTH. Christianity is anti-satanism, and that's more than just a cliche'.

So that's what we're missing--a serious leadership for the (true, real) Christian side--for the real knowledge of what Christianity is supposed to be about, and why and how this is--truth founded, then, in objectivity, against subjectivism/satanism, esp. extreme subjectivism and collectivistic subjectivism which is where Jews specifically fit-in, how they most affect things satanic, with their invincible "group-think" and collectivism, so sublimely organized.

So don't doubt, long as Jews control things, including Trump, "deep state" is hardly in any real trouble, though they seem to have peaked and rather hit a "dead-end" for any further progress.

For people are STILL over-populated and stupid beyond belief--even as they're methodically killed, slaughtered, exterminated--all by means of "big-Pharma" and slow-kill, gradualist process.

So stupidity and hence, satanism, and hence, Jews, still all reign supreme, and deep-state remains safe, I'd say, certainly long as Ajax Jewns continues to lie and babble--and nothing is going to change until people start to die-off and -out in more serious manner--even then it isn't certain the rest of the people will begin to getting "smart."

Only when people have been thinned-out, the more stupid of them removed by whatever means, will the remnant begin to become more partial to and tolerant and thankful for HONESTY--that good old Christian virtue.

Last edited:
Below-copied essay by ap first submitted at comments, https://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-real-neo-nazis.html

Reality Is Objective, Determined, And CYCLIC--What Did U Think?
(Apollonian, 10 Mar 17)

What?--"Hank," above (see below-copied), says he's "astounded" at "parallels" btwn eras and times? But hasn't "Hank" ever hrd of CYCLIC history?

Thus a civilization/culture rises, as in case of Romans and Americans, the people at first HONEST (unlike Mike Hoffman, ho ho ho ho, who pretends to "good," ho ho ho ho) and genuinely productive, but then, w. success, "prosperity," and "victory," the culture inevitably corrupts, as humans are basically sinners, creatures of will, though not a perfectly "free" God-like will, as Hoffman pretends.

What happens?--well, the evermore corrupt people of an evermore corrupt society, now filled to over-flowing w. over-populated scum and corrupted offspring of the original, founder generation(s), imagine they have a perfectly "free" God-like will--that they've become "good"--like Hoffman. And the originally HONEST people thus become corrupt and HUBRISTIC--just like Mike Hoffman who's always soooooo desperate to pretending to "good," Hoffman w. the typical inferiority-complex which doesn't quit.

And that's where we are now, today, in Oswald Spengler's "Decline of the West," the over-populated, corrupt people of USA, now the Jew S A, fatally stricken, like Hoffman, in this HUBRIS, heresy (Pelagianism), and madness, pretending they're "good."

Thus USA was originally founded at near the peak of its ideologic greatness, upon principle of freedom and reason, but which is now fascist dictatorship working for population-reduction (genocide) of Agenda-21, for the "good" of the earth, etc., Jew S A now consumed in anti-Christ satanism, this satanism founded upon subjectivist premise of "good"--which doesn't exist in an objective, hence determinist reality, people being fundamentally SINNERS, not capable of "good," which "good" doesn't and can't exist.

Thus Pres. Andrew Jackson threatened war against heroic state of S. Carolina in 1832 for it's upholding state sovereignty and right to secede and nullify anti-Constitutional laws, and then there was the historic, horrific 1860s war which definitively destroyed USA and led to rise of Jew-oriented and -serving imperialism, US war against Spain in 1898 for their colonies, WWI and II for world empire and dictatorship as we have today w. communist United Nations (UN).

So get a clue, "Hank": there's no perfectly "free" human will; reality is OBJECTIVE, basis of TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH (= Christ, Gosp. JOHN 14:6), humans being sinners, always working to serve self-interest, and hist. is CYCLIC, never doubt. Of course there will always be parallels in history for eras and times, and the reasons and circumstances thereto are always similar if not identical.

---------------------------above by ap in response to below-copied by "Hank"--------------------------

Hank said...

I am astounded by the increasing parallels between the pre-WWII era and our times. With the rise of social trends that indicate national decline in the West, including joblessness, divorce and remarriage, homosexuality, mass immigration, low birth rates, increased abortion rates, gun control, mass shootings, secular education, rise of fascism, low church attendance records, euthanasia, etc. I'm sure as Mark Twain noted, "History doesn't repeat, but it sure rhymes" and so we'll be seeing a new European beast power arise on the scene soon to take the charge and as God's Word prophesies chasten the Anglo-American nations that are failing dismally in their divine commission to be as John Winthrop put it: "A city upon a hill," to which other nations could look to for guidance, leadership and a model to follow. However, leading the world in so much lawlessness and immorality today foreign nations are no longer looking at the US or UK except by way of a bad example to avoid and inevitably as a horrible warning.
7:31 PM

Brian's Analysis Misses At Least One Huge Element
(Apollonian, 11 Mar 18)

Brian: I just now saw and listened to ur 4 1/2 min vid, "How We are Losing to the Int'l Jews - 2 - Parliamentary Democracy" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-4xhn_M72o) and again, I'm sorry to see u TOTALLY leave out the subjectivist (satanic) premise at the core of Jews' philosophy, mentality, and movement, including the "people" they lead, dominate, intimidate, and manipulate.

Jews are simply the most sublime satanists (extreme subjectivists), most sublimely collectivist, organized, and well-led in accordance therewith such extreme subjectivism.

Thus the world, now OVER-populated w. huge masses of scum, filth, goons, puke, suckers and such-like monstrosities (the other factoid u leave-out), is NATURALLY ruled and dominated by Jews who manipulate these over-populated scum, filth, et al.--done by practical means of fiat-currency, central-banking, and then the monopolized Jews-media, bought-and-paid-for politicians, judges, et al.

So u see, when u have condition(s) of these over-populated puke and masses of filth, called "people," u will have Jews taking advantage, Jews simply the sort of disease, like leprosy, typhus, or plague, that thrives under such corrupt and un-fortunate sociologic conditions.

So u overlook that if there were no Jews, someone else (probably less efficient) would simply take-up the job Jews now fulfill, leading the satanists and that satanic-themed movement, it all founded upon extreme subjectivism, the pretext for most of these suckers being moralism and non-existent "good-evil," and pretended "free" will--HUBRIS.

Note also, it's simply a deterministic process of CYCLIC history ("Decline of the West," by Oswald Spengler) we're observing, including the satanic sociology, dominated and manipulated by Jews--the original satanic impulses innate to everyone as sinners. And note historically, the central-banking, etc., was all begun by gentiles, but now things have become so intensified in satanistic mode that Jews simply and naturally take over as they're most organized, inspired, etc.

Last edited:
Emphasis Upon satanism Will Bear Fruit, Surely
(Apollonian, 12 Mar 18)

Thanks for ur note (see below-copied fm Ken). Yes, but regarding Jews, it's ABSOLUTELY pertinent and relevant to associate them (Jews) w. satanism and subjectivism--for it's best and easiest way to understand Jews--by means of satanism and subjectivism--esp. for the Judaic/Talmudic "midrash" (see Talmudical.blogspot.com, etc.). Jews are the specific thing in context of more general satanism/subjectivism--most people don't grasp that. For that's how Jews rule, manipulate, and dominate--by means of satanism/subjectivism.

Don't forget the Jews will always challenge as to HOW such "small minority" as Jews could wield such power as they do--that satanic philosophy (subjectivism) which affects so many gentiles, then, is good clue and key, Jews foremost satanists, most cohesive, collectivist, and organized. Satanism/subjectivism thus provides the ABSTRACT key for sociology and philosophy.

After that abstract/general, u have the specific/practical subject and criminal enterprise of central-banking--all of this necessary for explanation as to how such a minority thus exerts such inordinate, dis-proportionate power and influence over a vast society, so much composed of masses of goons, morons, scum, addicts, suckers, and fools.

And remember "satanism" is actually just a kind of characterization for extreme subjectivism--which subjectivism is otherwise a very technical term without much meaning or significance for laymen--"satanism" makes things lively and dramatic, esp. for our target audience--mostly "Christian," never forget, for whom such "satanism" invokes rather heavy emotion and thought, even if they don't at first understand exactly why and how.

Seriously, Ken: u should consider Jews cannot and should not even be mentioned without ref. to more general satanism--only w. that satanic back-ground should and could Jews be BEST understood, "satanism" again, understood as (extreme) SUBJECTIVISM--it well bears repetition and emphasis. And why not? (for such emphasis)--nothing else has worked for the moron population, as they merrily watch their stupid TV and football games, as the Jew-dominated world goes to heck.

WHY do u say it (satanism or subjectivism) is "too repetitive"?--I submit it well bears repetition; satanism is surely SERIOUS BUSINESS, worship of death--like Agenda-21. "satanism" would be "too repetitive" IF it was mentioned in mere empty, meaningless fashion, like a cliche'--but it should always be understood by us as (a) extreme subjectivism, making oneself God, the creator, and HUBRIS, and then, (b) as the death cult it really is, evermore power for power's sake, hence always looking to eliminate humanity and humans as potential rivals and threats to satanic God-hood.

Finally, remember that our argument(s) always, and should, invoke basic (philosophic) premises/principles regarding the objective nature of reality (or not), so it's most often quite useful to remind folks for the profundity to things. Most--or many--people are half-baked, if not totally ignorant or oblivious, to basic principles, but "satanism" often gets them to perk-up and think, even if for only a split-second--and then when we explain what satanism actually is for practical purposes (subjectivism) and how then it applies in reality to Jews, who so brilliantly take advantage, many will appreciate the understanding and insight, I suspect and hope.

People need to realize history can be understood, even dramatized, esp. when it's presented as the CYCLIC phenomenon ("Decline of the West"), hence there are "end-times" to hist. eras--significant for Christians, don't doubt--our present age being precisely that sort of stage, the US Petro-dollar in its final throes, the economic system of the West tottering.

Ken, we gotta try to DRAMATIZE things for our audience, don't forget--the Christians, if no one else, will surely appreciate it. Some repetition is boring, I agree, BUT some repetition is necessary and will bear fruit. And besides we have little to lose, in any case, long as the petro-dollar remains, the satanist master-minds dominating, able to providing "bread and circuses" to the goons, suckers, scum, and fools. So take good care and continue hanging-in as u've done so well, so far. A.

--------------------above by ap in response to "Ken," below---------------------

Hi A,

That video was just on that topic,so short. Right or wrong, you're only one I know who has to relate satanism to every topic. But it sounds too repetitive.

I do appreciate you taking the time to watch and write.

Re: Apo essays for Mar 2018 - (restored)

"Hatred" Is Just As Constructive As Love, Never Doubt
(Apollonian, 15 Mar 18)

Note hatred can be just as great inspiration as "love" as one wonders about one's hatred and aversion--why and how? For instance, take hatred of Jews--one asks how and why. Is one jealous of Jews?--as Jews love to think. But so what?--so what if we're "jealous" of those dear little kikes? And it all just causes one to think, wonder, and analyze, no less than if one "loved" the little monsters, murderers, and psychopaths.

For after all, Jews--they're just most tight-knit criminals, after all, running the central-banking--and then everything else criminal, Jews the absolute masters of organized crime--no one else comes close, and everyone else merely serves the Jew masterminds--like the masons, homosexuals, and all and any other "connected" criminals, including esp. the monopolists, like "big Pharma" who kill so many people, all perfectly legally.

But eventually, all one's analysis and serious thinking leads to the anti-dote to Jews--for who and what are Jews?--they're simply foremost satanists, specifically, practicing extreme subjectivism, the idea that reality is mere "construct" or creation of consciousness/mentality--Jews take this subjectivism most seriously.

Thus Jews practice a collectivistic subjectivism, in which they share the same "constructivist" ideas founded in subjectivism, and Jews do this collectivistic subjectivism most effectively, which explains why/how they run the central-banking (see Mises.org for expo on central-banking; use their search engine) which is literally just legalized counterfeiting, which controls the criminal monopoly that dominates the corrupt society in "Decline of the West," by Oswald Spengler.

Thus hatred of Jews, knowledge of this hatred, hence love of our hatred for Jews--called "anti-Semitism" (by Jews)--leads then to love for the anti-thesis to Jews and satanism, satanism merely the most general classification, Jews mere particulars therein.

Thus one learns to love Christianity, worship of truth (Gosp. JOHN 14:6), hence the objective (Aristotelian) reality. And most and best of all, one learns to know why and how one so loves and appreciates dear Christianity--and why Jews sooooo hate Christianity (see Gosp. JOHN 8:44)--it all makes most sublime sense.

Such then is the great virtue of hatred, rationally understood--one learns as much by one's aversion (hatred) as one does by attraction/love. And one learns to love and respect hatred, something that establishment Jews don't want the people to think about. For Jews are against rational thought--esp. if and when done by the goyim.

Re: Apo essays for Mar 2018 - (restored)

Below-copied by ap first submitted at comments, https://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2018/03/farrakhans-defense-of-jesus-against.html

Hoffman: Mere Moralist, NOT A Historian
(Apollonian, 15 Mar 18)

Mike Hoffman is now flying high, having been featured by Nation of Islam, being of use to them for his knowledge about the Talmud and Jews. See https://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2018/03/farrakhans-defense-of-jesus-against.html .

We note Mike Hoffman II says, "Keep . . . Hoffman working in defense of the truth...." But the actual fact and the real truth is Hoffman doesn't care about truth (= Christ, Gosp. JOHN 14:6) as much as he cares about pretending to "good." Worst enemy of truth (= Christ) is "good," as "good" doesn't exist (see Gosp. MARK 10:18).

And we see Hoffman states at very top of his blog, "Michael Hoffman, Historian." But actually, Hoffman is far more a "moralist" (he's really a Pelagian heretic) than he is historian, and we see this in his travesty of a work, "Usury in Christendom...," wherein Hoffman totally mis-characterizes usury for what it is.

For Hoffman displays most gross ignorance of economics, money, and banking, not even understanding his putative subject-matter, "usury," falsely calling it the charging-of-interest.

And Hoffman bleats in all his self-pity that he's "censored" when he does the very same thing for suppression of simplest and most justified criticism directed his way, as we see.

For Hoffman, like the Pharisees, lives in his own little, private moralistic world wherein "truth" is only what he says it is--just like the Pharisees who saw fit to (trying to) kill the real truth (= Christ), found in the objective, God-given reality.

But that's okay, Hoffman: we who REALLY support truth and Christ love to see u moralists and Pharisaics fighting and destroying one another as u do so well in ur envy-ridden disputes w. the Talmudists and Jews, buddy. And u can try to suppress the facts about ur moralism, subjectivism, and Pharisaism, but the real truth always gets out--ever noticed that? Enough people know who and what u really are, ho ho ho ho.

Why/How satanists (Led By Jews) Win, Continue Dominance--Christianity Is Made Mystic
(Apollonian, 22 Mar 18)

With so many Christians and those who pretend to Christianity, one might think Christians enjoy a certain advantage, even in present times, in "Decline of the West," by Oswald Spengler--and this is surely true to an extent. But note the dis-advantages.

For in present circumstances of "victory" and "prosperity," the "people" have become over-populated, so many of these infected w. the disease of HUBRIS, by which they imagine they're possessed of Godly powers, capable of creating what didn't already exist, etc. Especially, these over-populated scum imagine they've achieved "good" and "moral virtue." Thus satanism rules and dominates, built upon HUBRIS, "prosperity," and "victory"--the natural, CYCLIC, determinist, "Decline of the West."

So what is, was, and always has been the great attraction for dear Christianity?--it was ETHICS, the understanding and practical application--what people so urgently seek to know most, ethics. Such practical demonstration and simple commentary upon ethics was, and still is, the great glory of Christian New Test. literature, and it's hero, Christ--St. Paul and others thereupon commenting further.

Thus Christianity and it's ethics is RATIONALISTIC, understandable, and most easily applied as practically possible to the human condition--Christian ethics is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT about (a) non-existent "good," or (b) guilt--in fact, it was for purpose of removing such guilt. And it (Christian ethics) was NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT about (c) self-sacrifice or (d) pacifism.

Christian ethics thus was not only rationalist, hence understandable, but it was effective and practical--the great thing about Christ was he so well demonstrated--such was (and still is) the great service and achievement of New Test. literature.

But what happened, throughout hist.?--Christianity was turned into mysticism and mystified, effected by satanists, Jews and their lies, and esp. then by their satanic instrument of central-banking and fiat-currency by which ALL present establishment Churches have been bought, captured, and controlled by Jews, satanists, and the fiat-currency systems. See Talmudical.BlogSpot.com, RevisionistReview.BlogSpot.com, and Come-and-hear.com for expo on Talmudic subjectivism by which "Torah" only means what rabbis say it means--subjectivism, their greatest ideal and instrument--their (satanic) God.

Thus the people must now merely be informed of the real "good news" that Christianity is SUPPOSED and DESIGNED to be rational, rationalistic, and founded in reason and hence within the objective reality. For it has been forgotten by tooooo many of these fools, morons, scum, and presently over-populated goons that CHRIST = TRUTH (Gosp. JOHN 14:6), and the Holy Spirit is mostly reason, reason integrated throughout the spirit, conscious and sub-conscious, along w. HONESTY--necessary means by which to apprehend such truth (= Christ).

Thus the significance of Christ = truth is that such "truth" cannot exist without the OBJECTIVE, God-given, reality which is opposed to satanic subjectivism in which extreme subjectivism one makes oneself God, the creator of reality, further bolstered by the COLLECTIVE subjectivism of organized, strategically-led satanism--which satanic (extreme) subjectivism is nearly always led by and dominated by most sublime subjectivists and satanists, the Jews. Gentile subjectivists are typically not nearly as organized or collectivistic as Jews.

So the practical, political problem is the broad people and citizenry are mis-led, traduced, and subverted by the satanist-affected churches and related organizations, un-aware Christianity is supposed and designed to be RATIONALIST, not mystic, and that such rationalist ethics is not supposed or designed for "good," guilt, self-sacrifice, or pacifism

And thus as Christianity is about TRUTH (= Christ), above all, it is anti-satanist and hence, anti-semitic, Jews being foremost satanists/subjectivists (see Gosp. JOHN 8:44).

Below-copied essay by ap first submitted at comments, https://chechar.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/why-europeans-must-reject-christianity-2/#comment-70235

Establishment Christianity Is Far Cry FM Real Thing
(Apollonian, 23 Mar 18)

Hello: I certainly agree whites, to survive, must reject ESTABLISHMENT Christianity--or "churchianity." But it's most important, first, to understand the real Christianity taught by our dear Lord and Savior in the LITERATURE of New Test., and the Gospels, Gosp. JOHN being most philosophic and definitive thereto, along w. St. Paul.

Thus Christ is TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH, above all, as noted explicitly at Gosp. JOHN 14:6, and Christ opposes the Pharisees (Jews, Talmudists--see Talmudical.blogspot.com for Talmudic expo), and He opposes Jew lies (JOHN 8:44). So the dichotomy and anti-theses are really quite clear in that great New Test. literature and the dialectic within.

Note further that in order for there to be TRUTH (= Christ), there must be an objective reality as criterion (Aristotle). Thus truth (= Christ) opposes Jew lies founded in subjectivism, extreme subjectivism being satanism, holding reality as mere construct or product of consciousness/mentality--making oneself God--as Jews insist, in accord w. their filthy, satanic Talmud by which they pretend to "interpret" Torah.

Note further, Jews are extreme collectivists (enough of them, anyway), and they combine to collude upon a collectivistic subjectivism/satanism--much like thieves and criminals--and the free-masons of history and present-day, close collaborators of Jews.

Thus it isn't surprising these collectivistic satanists, led and dominated by Jews at the top, collude and conspire to leveraging and manipulating all the rest of the satanists, and their dupes (like the lower-level masons, for example), the gentiles far less organized and collectivistic as Jews.

Thus the Jews and top satanists run the ruling criminal-enterprise, called central-banking (see Mises.org for best expo, use their search-engine), literally legalized counterfeiting, by which to buy and own all politicians, judges, bureaucrats, the Jews-media, and practically everyone and everything for running the one-world dictatorship and agenda-21 and -2030 addendum genocide, esp. of Christians and white people, as we see now in the Muslim invasion of Europe, and the Black expropriation of white farms in S. Africa, for examples.

So I submit that we patriots of white race and culture need merely grasp and preach the REAL Christian anti-satanism and hence anti-semitism founded in reason and objective reality to opposing this present-day rampant and even ascendant satanism dominated by Jews against intimidated and demoralized world population.

Jew/satanic Subversion Exposed (Again)
(Apollonian, 23 Mar 18)

Note the satanic/Jew enemy understands Christianity is the foremost enemy, Christian truth vs. their lies, lying, and liars, so they mount anti-Christ sites like https://chechar.wordpress.com/ , whence they pretend such anti-Christianity is endorsed by unc' Adolf Hitler and nazis.

Thus I replied to a posting these people made at https://chechar.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/why-europeans-must-reject-christianity-2/ , see https://christianmilitarization.blogspot.com/2018/03/remember-real-christianity-needs-be.html .

My post was rejoined by an obvious Jew, and I then responded to this obvious Jew--whereupon I was blocked fm further posting. So u see just HOW the Jews and satanists operate. Jew, using the name, "Jack Halliday," first posts this moronic assertion: "The very same Jews you speak of are superior to you in every way. Psychologically, ideologically, morally."

I then responded: "Jack Halliday must be kike–he just, like typical kike, asserts moronically, without any substantiation–like a little Jewwy brat mouthing-off at someone who said something the kike didn’t like, ho oh ho ho oho. And no one is “superior” in a totally objective, hence deterministic reality, kike. Stinking filth."

Kike, "Jack Halliday," next posted twice, in typical Jew fashion: "Kill yourself and get the **** off my planet you repugnant Christian leech." Ho hoh o ho ho

Half an hr later, Jackie, the kike adds, "@apollonian

"Sorry, got ahead of myself there.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, apollonian is a typical example of Nigger behaviour: Notice his use of a “word salad”, saying lots without actually saying anything because he is too stupid to formulate an actual sentence. Notice the poor use of punctuation which Koko the gorilla whom had an 84 IQ was better at. Notice how he immediately labels those who disagree with him as a particular thing which he does not like, in this case, if you are critical of him you are a “kike”. Notice his use of strange, orgiastic noises, which is die to the fact that he literally thinks with his dick: “ho oh ho ho oho”. Notice how he is quick to talk **** to those who are not as mentally weak as him because he has a crushing inferiority complex.

"Apollonian – I have yet to see Negrified freaks like you to even sound slightly like this angel:" [Kike appended a vid--see the site comments section.]

I discovered then I was blocked, as I tried unsuccessfully to post this: "Ho ho ho hoo hooo--does "Jackie Jack," the obvious kikenvermin "protesteth too much"?--ho hoh o ho o hoh oho. Who talks about "IQ" like Jackie the kike, but kike filth?--hoho hoho hoh oho. Keep tawking to us, kikey, ho hooho ho ho." Kikes blocked me.

So it's notable to see how the kikes and satanists operate--a text-book example for cowardice, censorship, lies, and lying.

Below-copied essay by ap first submitted at comments, https://chechar.wordpress.com/2018/03/23/why-europeans-must-reject-christianity-3/

Anti-Christ Liars Expose Themselves As Jew Morons
(Apollonian, 23 Mar 18)

Don't u moronic fools (see above link) realize people can see through ur idiotic ad hominem lies and mis-representations of the real Christianity?--which anyone can easily see, research, and verify? How stupid can u get?--u're obviously just a bunch of Jew lying scum--I thought u kikes were supposed to be "smart"?

After ur idiot ad hominem lies about St. Paul in first para., u say in second para., "The Gospel narratives are Jewish legends based on Jewish ideas...." But note "Jew" is not same as JUDEAN; "Jew" refers exclusively to descendents of Pharisees and their (largely middle-class) followers, Pharisees leading only about 5% of pop. of Judea at time of Christ..

Christ OPPOSED Pharisees, hence Jews--entire New Test. LITERATURE is the dramatization of the dialectic btwn Christ and Christian truth vs. Jew lies, lying, liars, morons--it's why Jews decided to murder Christ, like they work to murder truth and the idea of an objective reality serving as criterion for TRUTH (= Christ--see Gosp. JOHN 14:6).

So what Christianity actually represents is the HELLENIZATION of the descendents of the Israelites, and only Christians are the true "Israel," of the Bible, and as St. Paul expounds for us, as in his Epistle to Romans. Thus Christianity is "anti-semitic," as the Jews define "anti-semitism, Christ = truth, explicitly opposing Jew/satanic lies, lying, liars, in accord w. Gosp. JOHN 8:44. For further ref., see Talmudical.blogspot.com and Come-and-hear.com.

How Do Kikes Attack Christ (= Truth)?--By Pretending To Be For Reason, Whites, Nationalists, Nazis
(Apollonian, 24 Mar 18)

Jews, satanists, et al., hate truth (= Christ, see Gosp. JOHN 14:6) and work against it in all ways, rather pushing their own subjectivism ("midrash")--see Talmudical.blogspot.com. Thus we know Jews/satanists establish and control central-banking and the fiat-currencies, legalized counterfeiting (see Mises.org; use their search engine), by which now they own and control all the establishment churches, Catholic and Protestant, pretending Christianity is about anything BUT truth above all, like (a), (non-existent) "good," (b) "faith" of beeeleeeeeeevin' (by which what u wish can become true, thus making oneself God), (c) idiot "love," (d) peace, esp. of the political sort, pretending then to pacifism and "self-sacrifice."

But note kikes/satanists also attack Christianity DIRECTLY--and they do this by way of pretending to stick-up for REASON (a), but also (b) pretending to Nazi nationalism, pretending to stick-up for race--which I show an example here, this blog.

Thus in making use of reason, Jews/satanists mis-represent Christianity by lying and saying it's mysticism and what they call "faith," pretending "faith" then is beeeleeeeeeeeeeeeeevin'--when "faith" only properly means LOYALTY, not mere "believing." One can "believe" whatever, but it doesn't make it true.

Kikes/satanists also mis-represent reason itself, for purpose of establishing moralism and non-existent "good-evil," all in the name of reason, but that's mere subject of philosophy and criticism/analysis.

But then, again, there's the DIRECT methods of anti-Christianity they (Jews/satanists) use, but to do this Jews/Satanists NOT ONLY (a) have to lie and mis-represent, grossly insisting Christianity is what they say, not what it really is--see above essay, # 15. (b) Thus these Jews/satanists mask themselves as nazis and white nationalists (WNs), not only lying, but also making the nazis and WNs look stupid as they attack white culture and Christianity--as we see at https://chechar.wordpress.com/.

Other anti-Christ, pretended WN, sites are http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/ and https://nationalvanguard.org/.

Thus I recently blundered upon one of these Jewwy anti-Christ sites, seeking to post at one of their blogs: see https://chechar.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/why-europeans-must-reject-christianity-2/#comments ; in case the morons over there delete things, see above essay, # 14.

So finally, I'll just note the tell-tale signs for the Jewwiness of these sites, aside fm the out-and-out lying they do to mis-represent Christianity. Take the posting made fm above, https://chechar.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/why-europeans-must-reject-christianity-2/#comments ,

On March 23, 2018 at 5:13 pm Jack Halliday said:
"@apollonian
"Sorry, got ahead of myself there.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, apollonian is a typical example of Nigger behaviour: Notice his use of a “word salad”, saying lots without actually saying anything because he is too stupid to formulate an actual sentence. Notice the poor use of punctuation which Koko the gorilla whom had an 84 IQ was better at. Notice how he immediately labels those who disagree with him as a particular thing which he does not like, in this case, if you are critical of him you are a “kike”. Notice his use of strange, orgiastic noises, which is die to the fact that he literally thinks with his dick: “ho oh ho ho oho”. Notice how he is quick to talk **** to those who are not as mentally weak as him because he has a crushing inferiority complex.
"Apollonian – I have yet to see Negrified freaks like you to even sound slightly like this angel: [here the Jewwy appended a vid in way of illustration of his above comments, evidently]"

Thus observe the Jew here, "Jack Halliday," in addition to his previous comment in which he merely asserts without substantiating (typical Jew behavior), further asserts about "word salad," without giving an example or otherwise substantiating. Observe also the inept "...whom had an 84 IQ"--and who is it, but Jews, who like to talk about "IQs"? "[T]hinks with his dick..."?--who talks like this but Jews? And of course, the Jewwy cannot resist the typical Jew psychologizing about "inferiority-complex." Observe all this is TYPICAL, text-book Jew behavior.

So we see: the greatest, most effective enemy of Jews/satanism is Christianity (TRUTH = Christ), the real thing, and we see how Jews/satanists strive so desperately to working against it in their pathetic manner. Even if these clowns and morons really are gentiles as they pretend, u KNOW the Jews would eagerly subsidize them, at the least for making these stupid WNs look like the fools they are, mis-representing Christianity, treason to white/Western culture.

Below-copied essay by ap first submitted ("awaiting moderation") at comments, https://jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/

Peterson The Flack Insists Jew Criminals Earned Their Place Fair And Square, Ho Ho
(Apollonian, 28 Mar 18)

J. Peterson demonstrates he's typical sycophant of Jews, making excuses for them, babbling the glib and typical Jew-friendly twaddle, including the nonsense about "IQ," and voila, his explanation for Jew "success" is it's determined, 'cause gee whiz, they're soooo "smart," ho ho ho ho--have we ever hrd this before? And golly gee, but God just likes Jews better than the rest of us, ho ho ho ho.

But "IQ" is just nonsense, obviously (having to do simply w. most accurate handling, treatment of info), and Jews demonstrably "succeed" as they're foremost criminals, running the world central-banking system(s)--legalized counterfeiting, literally (see Mises.org for expo on central-banking; use their search engine). And as Jews are notorious collectivists they're naturally "connected" w. the criminal master-minds of legalized counterfeiting, so they make lots of money and keep on top of things like typical criminals--see the "Protocols of Learned Elders of Zion."

Another OBVIOUS example of Jews' successful war against humanity is terror state of Israel which they quite literally stole fm Palestinians w. aid of morons of the West, including esp. UK and USA--amazing how sycophantic liars like Peterson ignore these obvious facts, eh?

So there we have the empirical evidence of observation confirming the conspiratorial hypothesis which conspiracy Peterson pretends to explaining away by means of the psycho-babble about "IQ," etc. Finally, just consider Jew Talmud which is literally a satanistic (making themselves God by means of extreme subjectivism and "midrash") war program against humanity--see Talmudical.BlogSpot.com, RevisionistReview.BlogSpot.com, and Come-and-hear.com for Talmudic expo.

So not only is the conspiracy of Jews evident before anyone's eyes, but it's effectively admitted quite plainly and pushed by the Jews themselves in their Talmud; cabalist Zohar is yet another item on pt. Peterson thus demonstrates effectiveness of the "big lie" and lying which he does so glibly, and we see he has himself convinced, and he probably makes a few bucks fm his Jewwy pay-masters, though it's surely not all that much, Peterson the slimey, lying sycophant not held in much respect by Jews.

What/How Is It Ajax Jewns (InfoWars.com) Is Soooo Hated?--Esp. By Ex-Wife?
(Apollonian, 30 Mar 18)

What and how is it about Ajax Jewns (InfoWars.com) that he's soooooo intensively hated by many, but also loved and revered by so many (stupid "Judeo-Christian" morons, especially)? Well folks, u gotta unnastan': Ajax is a GOLEM--look it up--a "golem" is a MONSTROSITY, literally, made-up/built-up by Jews for some purpose of theirs.

Thus Ajax is a flack for the "right-wing" "good"-Jews so much cherished by the hordes of of moronic, ignorant, brainless goons, called "Judeo-Christians" and/or "Christian-Zionists--so-called "Christians" who support Israeli terror-state, and think they're sooo cool.

Ajax thus, u see, pretends to opposing the "bad-Jews" of the "left," the atheistic-styled "globalists"--and for all this, we must admit Ajax does excellent work, sticking-up for gun-rights and speaking lots of truth about the poison drugs, poison vaccines, Agenda-21 and -2030 genocide, etc.--he only stops short to naming the kikes. But it's still good for the actual facts and info he brings out about these subjects; people can find-out about Jews on their own and fm many other sources.

The other thing Ajax does for Jews and satanists is he reifies the non-existent "good-evil" emphatically, repeatedly, and w. the absolute intensity of a fire-and-brimstone preacher, babbling, yelling, getting hysterical--which all impresses the ignorant, brainless, morons, goons, scum, and self-righteous scum among the gentiles--which such reification of something utterly NON-EXISTENT Jews love so much as it serves as basis/pretext of satanism which is the overall movement and condition of culture upon which Jews ride and depend.

In the instant case at hand--the problems here w. his (Ajax's) Jew ex-wife (see http://libertyfight.com/8/alex-kelly-jones-claims.html ), she seems to be one of those lower-level Jews who can't quite figure things out, BUT nonetheless, she KNOWS something is wrong and disgusting w. Jewns' deception and lies, regarding Jews, Israel, and his psychotic, insistent, obsessive self-righteousness.

Ex-wife's name is "Kelly," and I must admit she doesn't seem to really have even the slightest legal grounds in way of her claims about "child-abuse," etc., and she insists Texas and Travis county (Austin, Tx) courts are corrupt--of course we all know that, even though she gives no specifics.

But it's significant and telling that Kelly is soooo dedicated and now determined, as we see, so frustrated she is w. Ajax, the self-righteous psycho hill-billy who makes so much money fm Jews (15 mil. per year, evidently) flacking and lying for them.

Thus Kelly is stymied by the Ajax CULT by which he makes his moolah, but it's really easy to analyze as I've done so many times now, esp. when u relate what Ajax does for Jews, how Jews basically operate, esp. given the circumstances of Spenglerian "Decline of the West," etc.

So one must rather root for poor Kelly, hoping she hangs-in; she'll only really figure things out when she understands about the Jews, what they do and how they do it--and then how Ajax fits-in.

Back