BCL and 'diverse' friends kill her Mother.

U

Unregistered

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/11191383/detail.html?subid=22100484&qs=1;bp=t

The video at the link says everything that needs to be said. The links to preceeding stories at the bottom of the page make it even more clear how utterly screwed-up this BCL is.
The Arrest affidavits, everything are on this page.

11193324_240X180.jpg

Daughter, Boyfriend Charged In Mom's Slaying
Affidavit: Lafayette Woman's Body Buried Twice Then Left In Car

POSTED: 5:01 am MST March 7, 2007
UPDATED: 5:31 pm MST March 7, 2007

LAFAYETTE, Colo. -- The daughter of a Lafayette woman found decomposing in her car was charged as an adult in connection with the crime, 7NEWS reporter Dayle Cedars said Wednesday.

Cedars, who attended the packed courtroom hearing in Boulder, also said the daughter's boyfriend was charged as an adult with first-degree murder in the slaying of Linda Damm, 52.

Her daughter, Tess Damm, 15, was charged with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, accessory to a crime and tampering with physical evidence -- all felonies.

Her boyfriend, Bryan Grove, 17, was charged with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit first-degree murder and tampering with physical evidence.

The charges were read in Boulder court Tuesday morning.

Also charged was Jared Sajal Guy, 18. He was charged with being an accessory to a crime and tampering with evidence -- both felonies.

A fourth teen arrested in the case was not in court after waiving Wednesday's hearing. He is due in court on March 16 when he may be formally charged. The teen told police he knew of the attempt to bury the body but was not present, according to court documents.

All of those involved are high school students and friends packed the Boulder Justice Center courtroom to hear the charges.

According to the charging affidavit for Grove, he and Tess Damm discussed a problem with her mother and Grove asked Tess Damm if she wanted him to "get rid" of her. She told him she did, he said.

The affidavit relates a confession Grove allegedly made to police as he described the slaying of Linda Damm.

"I know what happened. I got to get this stuff off my chest," Grove said.

He told police he followed her to her bedroom after a verbal argument, got her in a choke hold and threw her on the bed after she fell unconscious, according to the affidavit.

According to the affidavit, he noticed she was still breathing so tried to suffocate her. When that didn't work, he grabbed a "Harley Davidson type knife" and plunged it into her neck, the affidavit alleges. He pushed the knife so far into her neck that he couldn't find the handle to remove it, the affidavit related. He then took a larger knife and stabbed her several times in the neck, according to the court document.

Grove said he then plunged the knife into her open mouth until she stopped breathing, according to the affidavit.

Damm said she drove around in an Acura while the killing took place, and when she arrived home, Grove told her the details.

Grove allegedly told police he thought about cutting up Damm's body to make it easy to dispose of and made a large cut in her right thigh in an attempt to cut her leg off, but gave up, his arrest affidavit said.

Damm's charging affidavit said she told police where her mother's body was when she was sitting in the back of a police car at her house.

"I want to tell you something," she is quoted as saying. "My mom is dead and is in the trunk of the car in the garage. I didn't do it."

An autopsy revealed that Damm, also known as Linda Juergens, had been dead at least a month when police found her body, according to an arrest affidavit.

The affidavit alleged that Damm's daughter and three friends were involved in trying to get rid of the decomposing corpse, first in a landfill and then by burying it in a shallow grave.

Damm's affidavit said the teens tried to dispose of the evidence by washing Grove's clothes and burning the bed sheets in the back of the house.

According to an arrest affidavit, Guy said he and Grove first took the body to the Erie landfill, but their car got stuck in the mud, so they returned to the house with the body.

The next night he, Damm and Grove took the body to Green Mountain Cemetery, the court document said, stating they "took the body to the cemetery near his school, New Vista High School, in Boulder. They found a spot next to a tree and dug a shallow grave."

"They did not bury the body deep enough, and there was a hump," Guy told police.

He said they then left because "they got spooked by someone believed to be a police officer."

After the teens left, they realized they didn't bury her well enough, so they drove back to the cemetery and dug up the corpse and put it in the back of the Subaru, the arrest affidavit said.

The decomposing body stayed in the back of Damm's Subaru station wagon, parked in her garage at 705 W. Brome Place, until authorities found it last Wednesday after receiving an anonymous tip.

Two of the arrest affidavits said the suspects planned to take the body to Wyoming to bury it after their first two attempts failed.

According to the affidavit, Guy told investigators that Damm and Grove first showed him the body stuffed in the back of the car after she was killed, and asked if he would help them dispose of the body.

Guy said before seeing the body for himself, he didn't believe Linda Damm was actually dead.

Guy said he was told that Linda Damm was drunk and trying to choke her daughter when Grove threw the woman off the girl and stabbed the woman out of self-defense. However, Guy told investigators he later learned that this story was not true.

Guy's arrest affidavit said Linda Damm had been dead for at least a month, and was not discovered by police until about three weeks after the teens tried to dispose of her body in the cemetery. The police affidavit said she died on Jan. 27 or Jan. 28.

On Wednesday, an emotional group of teenagers gathered outside the courthouse to support their friends.

"I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't support them in any way," said the suspects' friend Andrew Stygar. "It's real hard to think of them actually doing this. Bryan would never do it unless something was actually threatening Tess' life."

"I told her she could always come over to my house when she was having troubles," said Tess Damm's friend Grace Matthews. "I just wish I could have done something more for her."

Re: BCL and two Niggers kill her Mother.

Betting the mother didn't approve of her 15 year old slut BCL daughter running around with niggers, so they decided to ice her for it.

As if the actions of the BCL skank and her nigger friends aren't bad enough, the reactions of her BCL/wigger/wiggerette friends who showed up for "support" are just as disgusting.

Hopefully the 15 year-old BCL will be sent to jail/prison for her part in the murder, and she will get a real education about diversity.

Betting the mother didn't approve of her 15 year old slut BCL daughter running around with niggers, so they decided to ice her for it.

As if the actions of the BCL skank and her nigger friends aren't bad enough, the reactions of her BCL/wigger/wiggerette friends who showed up for "support" are just as disgusting.

Hopefully the 15 year-old BCL will be sent to jail/prison for her part in the murder, and she will get a real education about diversity.

Approved of or not, the nigger 'boyfriend' had moved in with her. I have to admit though I was taken aback by the support of the wiggers - Tess and Bryan - "It's just so sad."

Teens charged as adults
20070307_034413_tessdammbryangrove_200.jpg

Tess Damm and her boyfriend, Bryan Grove, were charged as adults in the death of Damm's mother. (Boulder County Sheriff's Office)

Teens tried to hide mom's body
20070306__ol06jaredguy_200.jpg

Jared Sajal Guy, 18, was arrested as an accomplice in the murder of Linda Damm. (Boulder County Sheriff's Office)

Three teens to be charged as adults in stabbing murder
genthumb.ashx

Bryan Grove

genthumb.ashx

Jared Guy

genthumb.ashx

Tess Damm

3 Of 4 Teens Accused In Lafayette Killing Charged

images_image_347144508
Slideshow: Lafayette Murder Case In Photos

Teen Murder Suspects Charged
photo_servlet

Tess Damm (upper left), Bryan Grove (upper right)
Jared Smith (lower left), Jared Guy (lower left).

I have to admit though I was taken aback by the support of the wiggers - "

Their teachers probably had a hand in this show of support. The libs must promote & preserve diversity at all costs!

Negro and white trash gf murder her mother

http://www.nbc30.com/news/11221008/detail.html#

11221003_240X180.jpg

detail.html

Girl, Boys Arrested After Mom Found Dead In Car
Group Accused Of Trying To Hide Woman's Body

LAFAYETTE, Colo. -- Two Colorado teens have been arrested after the mother of one of them was found stabbed to death in the trunk of her car.

Investigators allege that Linda Damm's body had been in the car for nearly a month as her daughter and friends tried but failed to get rid of it. On one attempt, police said they buried the body at the edge of a cemetery only to retrieve it later, fearing the grave was too shallow.

Investigators claim 15-year-old Tess Damm and her live-in boyfriend were planning to drive to Wyoming to make a third attempt, when police received an anonymous tip.

http://www.nbc30.com/slideshow/news/11187100/detail.html?qs=;s=1;p=/news/;dm=ss;w=400

The two teens are being held without bail. They are being prosecuted as adults in connection with the woman's killing. Two other teens have been arrested in the case, but only one has been charged.

The family of Linda Damm held a private memorial service Friday afternoon outside the woman's home, but her daughter was unable to attend.

A Boulder district judge on Thursday denied a motion by Damm's guardian that she be released from the Platte Valley Detention Center in Weld County in order to attend the funeral.

http://www.nbc30.com/slideshow/news/11187100/detail.html?qs=;s=1;p=/news/;dm=ss;w=400

The family had offered to pay for the sheriff's deputies who would have had to accompany the girl while she was attending the service.

A statement from Damm's siblings was released to the media early Friday. It discussed the death and said people should honor the memory of Linda Damm by loving, honoring and holding their own children. They also said parents should be involved in every aspect of their children's lives.

"Teach them to value life and maintain integrity," Damm’s oldest sister, Helen, 54, said in the statement. Damm’s sisters, and her brother asked that their last names not be published in order to protect their privacy.

The family statement also talked about Linda Damm's problem with alcohol:

"We want everyone to know that Linda made every effort to dedicate her life to raising her only child, Tess. We are sad to say that alcohol also played a significant role in Linda’s life. She was a functioning alcoholic for many years, however the last few years Linda found her addiction more and more difficult to deal with. We supported and encouraged her recent efforts to get help, but Linda was not able to conquer her addiction," the statement said in part.

Helen said in the statement that her family wants everyone involved in the crime to be held accountable, but they plan to support Tess.

"We want Tess to know that we love her," said Helen, who took Tess in last summer.

Tess Damm's boyfriend, Bryan Grove, 17, and his friend Jared Guy, 18, have also been charged in the homicide. A fourth teen is under arrest but has not been formally charged.

Grove is charged with first-degree murder, conspiracy and tampering with evidence. He is being held in adult confinement at the Boulder County Jail and has been on and off suicide watch.

Tess Damm is charged with conspiracy to commit murder, tampering with evidence and being an accessory to a crime. Guy faces the same accessory and tampering charges. Police allege he and Grove attempted to dispose of the body twice, once in a landfill and the second time by burying it in a cemetery.

A police affidavit alleges that Guy also watched the body as it decomposed because he was taking a police forensics class that dealt with the stages bodies go through after death.

Guy told a Longmont Times-Call reporter on Wednesday that he's not the bad person being portrayed in the press.

"I have seen the news and stuff, and they are not portraying me as I really am," he told the reporter. "They are portraying me as this really bad kid, and I am really not."

Report: Police Often Visited Home

In the year before Linda Damm was killed, police visited her home often on runaway and other alleged offenses.

The Longmont Times-Call reported that police reports showed that officers visited the home Feb. 11, 2006, on a runaway report and on May 16 on another runaway report. They visited May 29 on a report of family related crimes, issued a curfew citation on July 4 and made a welfare check July 15. They issued an underage drinking citation and took yet another runaway report in December.

Here is the Mother who it appears was dealing with "possessed by dark diversity demons spirits from Hell" daughter. Evidently she tried using the "legal system" (JOKE!) to straighten her daughter out and the result was, her daughter became what she was "co-habiting" with, a FERAL BEAST!

lg

http://cbs4denver.com/crime/local_story_069161309.html

Mar 10, 2007 2:09 pm US/Mountain

Police Called To Lafayette Home 6 Times Last Year
Damm's Family Speaks About Lafayette Murder

(CBS4) LAFAYETTE, Colo. Linda Damm's family and friends came to her Lafayette home, gathered in the front yard, and shared stories about the single mother.

"Linda was a very wonderful person," said her brother-in-law Denis (who declined to give his last name). "Her daughter was her life."

Damm's sister wrote in a statement that she had "dedicated her life to her only child." But admitted, "alcohol played a significant role in Linda's life." Also, she said, Damm was "not able to conquer her addiction."
NOTE TO SISTER: It was NOT alcohol who MURDERED your sister. Rather it was the animals your niece contaminated her soul with in choosing them over her own White Mother!

Damm's daughter Tess Damm is accused of plotting her mother's death, and helping hide her body for nearly a month.

Police said Damm's killer is her daughter's boyfriend. The troubles at the house are exposed in police reports obtained by CBS4.

Police received six calls last year to the home, ranging from runaway reports, to underage drinking, to curfew violation. Last May there was a report of child abuse or neglect that required the department of social services involvement.

"This has been tragic, just can't explain it," Denis said. "We help each other talk, finish sentences."

The family reiterates that they are supporting their niece.

"We love her. And we're going to try to get her all the help that she needs now," Denis said.

Damm's body has been cremated. Her family has her ashes and they plan to release them on the mountainside this spring.

It seems there was some evidence of an intervention to improve the relationship between Damm and her daughter. The mother had a sister in California, and at one point Tess Damm went there to live, but came back because her mother got sick.

I can think of much better and more permanent forms of intervention.

THIS STORY is "J-E-Wversity tainted" ... shifting blame from BCL contamination to the White mother who struggled with a daughter who's soul was embedded with "Jewversity" DARKNESS!
http://cbs4denver.com/crime/local_story_065232116.html

Daughter Of Murdered Woman Vented On MySpace Page
Jodi Brooks
Reporting

(CBS4) DENVER The murder of Linda Damm and subsequent arrest of her teenage daughter and three friends has some asking what warning signs could have been seen prior to the murder.

Neighbors say the mother seemed to have a troubled relationship with her daughter. Tess Damm expressed some of her frustrations on her MySpace page, as did her boyfriend. Their words and the images they choose all offer great insight into their state of mind.

CBS4 spoke to clinical psychologist Susan Heitler, who said she hasn't followed the Lafayette murder case closely, but has seen the MySpace pages of two of the teenagers involved.

Damm colored her page in pink, but her blog shared a dark story.

Her blog reads, "Everyone knows the story of me and my mom and everyone knows how much I've tried to fix it my whole life." Yes, we know how much you FIXED your mother!

"We use often the word dysfunctional relationship," said Dr. Heitler. "It doesn't do this girl's life justice."

"I tried to get her help, I tried moving to California. I tried moving back to Colorado," Damm's blog entry continues. "Trying to get her to stop drinking."

"Sympathy isn't even strong enough for this poor girl who's left to deal with problems her mother can't deal with and nobody is helping her or at least virtually nobody," Heitler said.

Damm's blog appears to be written about a week and a half before the killing of her mother. Her boyfriend's blog starts after the murder.

Bryan Grove's first entry reads, "What will become of me? What will become of this?"

"One of the things that strikes me is how remarkably insightful, open with himself, and open and expressive to all his readers," Dr. Heitler said.
JEWTHINKING at it's best! Dark beast MURDERS a White Non-Jew and this is the "Jewcremant" that exposes "Jewversity"!

Days later, Grove asks, "Who am I? I don't even know anymore. I did something that I shouldn't have. I did things that I shouldn't have."

Was Grove offering a confession? Was Damm asking for help? Dr. Heitler sees two teenagers reaching out-- and no one's there to help.

"I feel a great sense of failure on part of our whole society for leaving kids in these types of situations," said Dr. Heitler. Can you feel the LOVE?

Dr. Heitler said her overall message is that there needs to be some thought into how adults or experts use MySpace. She sees it as a window into the mind of kids and that there needs to be a way to get help to the kids who need it.

The MySpace pages, especially the blog written by Damm, also showed her resilience. Despite the tough life she lived, she wrote she had hope for the future, and had planned to go to college.

Susan Heitler - Fass Speakers Bureau
Clinical psychologist Susan Heitler, a Harvard graduate with a doctorate in ... in the home is a cornerstone of Jewish life, but as a practical matter it's not ...
www.fasspr.com/fsb/SusanHeitler.html - 10k - Cached - More from this site
Dr. Susan Heitler, Ph.D., Psychologist, Denver, CO 80220
... Today's Therapy Directory: Dr. Susan Heitler, Ph.D., Psychologist, Denver, ... Religious Orientation: Jewish. Gay/Lesbian Expertise: — Alternative Languages: ...
cms.psychologytoday.com/verizon/36769.html - 23k - Cached - More from this site
MSN — Dr. Susan Heitler, Ph.D., Psychologist, Denver, CO 80220
... Today's Therapy Directory: Dr. Susan Heitler, Ph.D., Psychologist, Denver, ... Religious Orientation: Jewish. Gay/Lesbian Expertise: — Alternative Languages: ...
cms.psychologytoday.com/msn/36769.html - 16k - Cached - More from this site

And that awful skin disease that niggers inflict upon BCLs. What is that? Every crack whore & coalburner has that! Do White guys that date niggers get that? I demand the surgeon general put out PSAs & warnings about this.

And now_ er hans r jus as filthy an rgly as er monkeyfied face.

Back