Beloved NBA mascot "Da Bull" busted fo dealin' pot

Brewski

Registered
'Da Bull' Pleads Guilty To Selling Pot

CHICAGO -- A 32-year-old man who formerly worked as a Chicago Bulls mascot pleaded guilty Monday to selling marijuana and was given 18 months of probation.

Chester Brewer, of North Cleveland Avenue, entered his plea to one count of possession of marijuana with intent to deliver when he appeared before Skokie Judge Sharon Sullivan, according to Assistant State's Attorney Stephanie Callas.

Prosecutors asked Sullivan to sentence Brewer to prison, but the judge decided on probation because Brewer had no prior felony record, Callas said.

Brewer had worked as the Chicago Bulls mascot "Da Bull" for about six years when he was arrested Jan. 20, 2004, selling marijuana outside the Cabrini-Green public housing complex, according
to news reports. He was suspended without pay following his arrest.

In addition to t
he term of probation, Brewer must undergo drug counseling and testing and submit a DNA sample, Callas said. He was also ordered to pay about $500 in fines.

------------

REF: Man behind "Da Bull" in trouble with law

Chester Brewer.......... & Chester's Stash!
wls_011804_bullbust_st.jpg
wls_012004_bullbust_drug.jpg

There's just something about those "ashamed nigger" pictures that makes me smile! :)

That's not 3 points, it's only one point. Sports niggers are field niggers and are only worth one point each.

T.N.B.

LOL.. speaking as a Wisconsin resident, Tyrone, I've seen plenty of ole' Chicago Chester slam-dunking on his lil' trampoline on TV over the years!!!

I think you should give me a two point handicap anyway, I don't get to check the news until after 5pm nowadays! :tongue:

Originally posted by Brewski@Mar 1 2005, 04:08 AM
LOL.. speaking as a Wisconsin resident, Tyrone, I've seen plenty of ole' Chicago Chester slam-dunking on his lil' trampoline on TV over the years!!!

I think you should give me a two point handicap anyway, I don't get to check the news until after 5pm nowadays! :tongue:
You're right. My bad.

T.N.B.

Back